The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hannah!" snapped the Priestess. "That's no way to talk, and in front of the Baroness Lawford too. You should be ashamed."

Emily smiled as Hannah laughed. For a long while now, she had considered being honest with Hannah about her intentions. Hannah seemed to at least have an approving attitude toward orcs, if not outright interest in them. There had been times where Emily had almost told Hannah she intended on letting an orc tribe take control of Grimsfield. But ultimately she had kept quiet. It was one thing to boldly proclaim you'd enjoy lying with an orc while laughing about it, it was quite another to actually do the deed.

And of course, many people would die when Emily handed over ownership of the town to the orcs, and Hannah probably wouldn't like that.

Emily looked over her group. She cared for them all, and hoped they would fare well under orc rule. Her mother would do what it took to survive, although she was getting old, and orcs didn't keep older humans. Hannah might actually enjoy it. Priestess Raines would fiercely oppose it when it happened. Emily hoped she survived the transition, but couldn't see it happening. Lady Charlotte would fight to the bitter end, and that hurt Emily. She was her most beloved bodyguard, after all.

"If it comes to it," said Emily, "I would rather you lay down your sword than fight, Charlotte. I couldn't bare to see you die."

Charlotte got that solemn look in her eyes she got sometimes, and surprisingly, she nodded her head. "I would never just mindlessly throw my life away. If the odds look impossible, yes, I would seek mercy. There would always be a chance at escape later. I would advise everyone here to do the same thing. Don't let your pride get in the way of survival."

And lastly, Emily considered her fiance, Matthew. He almost made her forget about all the recent troubles. Handsome and a good match for her, he was short and fair--although to her, everyone was tall--with black hair and blue eyes. She looked forward to the day they would marry. He almost made her forget about orcs.

Emily realized she was still flushed from reading about those very orcs, and a wicked idea came to mind.

"It seems nature has called upon me this time," she said, grabbing Matthew's hand and pulling him up. "Come and stand guard, please."

He gave her an arched brow. "There are plenty of men-at-arms, you know. Charlotte too."

"I'd feel safer with you protecting me," said Emily.

His shoulders went back and he smiled. "Oh. Well in that case, lead the way."

Emily took his hand and they went up the gentle slope to the road, past the carriage and men-at-arms, and into the trees and bushes on the other side of the road.

Once she was certain the others couldn't them, she twirled around on Matthew, dropped to her knees, and started undoing the laces to his trousers. He tensed up and took a step away, but his flaccid cock was already out.

"What are you doing?" he whispered harshly, looking around and over his shoulder.

"I want to taste you," she said with an impish smile. "I want your cum for desert."

In truth, she wanted to taste orc cock, and feel her belly filled with orc seed, but Matthew was all she had on hand.

"Yes, yes, that's flattering, but right here and now? With the Priestess Raines just over there? With your mother over there?"

"It's exciting, isn't it?" She stuffed his soft penis in her mouth, but he pulled away.

"What if we get caught?"

Emily sighed, and knelt straight. She grabbed the front of her gown and pulled it down over her large breasts, exposing them to Matthew. They were big for her small body, and hung heavily down her torso, pendulous in shape, with rather large areola and nipples. The cool air made them go taut.

Matthew froze and kept his eyes locked on her breasts. His cock twitched and began growing larger.

The tits usually did the trick.

She stuffed his cock back in her mouth, smoothly bobbing up and down on it, until it reached its full length. It definitely wasn't close to an orc cock, but it was still nice, and she could comfortably fit the entire thing in her mouth, the head pressing against the back of her throat. Her tongue ran along its underside, savoring the taste of her fiance, the subtle salt of flesh, the tinge of pre-cum leaking into her mouth.

Emily toyed with her nipples as she sucked Matthew in the forest, pinching and tugging at them. She slurped away from his penis and took a testicle into her mouth, her cheeks drawing inward as she pulled. He grunted a bit as she stretched his scrotum. Then she opened wider and took in his second ball, sucking them hard and vigorously.

"Ah," winced Matthew, his hand on Emily's shoulder. "Not so hard there, my love."

She let his balls audibly pop out her mouth, then went back to his cock. Her eyes closed, and her mind went back to the illustration of the orc. She wished the penis in her mouth was green and a foot long. Of course she wouldn't be able to take as much in her mouth.

Would I even be able to get any of it inside? she wondered.

She'd find that out later, she knew. For now, she just imagined Matthew was an orc, and she did her best to serve his cock.

He whimpered and she felt his penis twitch and jump about in her mouth. Warm semen filled the back of her throat, and she swallowed it down in a few gulps. She hummed, giving a few final sucks to get everything out of his cock, and leaned back, savoring the distinct aftertaste of semen on her tongue and looked up at him, tits hanging free at her chest.

Matthew shook his head and exhaled. "You're beautiful."

Emily smiled. I hope an orc agrees. I hope I get picked by a strong one to be her thrall.

"And also quite mad," continued Matthew. "Come along. Stuff those amazing tits back in your dress. The others are going to wonder what we're doing."

* * *

Emily stood atop the wall of her town, a mild breeze blowing her black hair, and surveyed Grimsfield. She had lived there all her life, and although she had made trips to the two remaining human cities in the world--Brightmont to the west and the capital, Heaven's Rest, to the south--she always preferred the smaller scale of the barony. There were no more than a couple thousand people living here, and it was a bustling, beautiful town. Her family's small castle sat on a slightly elevated hill, looking over the wood homes and brick wall that was once used to protect from human armies long ago, and now protected from demons.

Emily pulled her cloak tighter at her chest, and steeled her rapidly beating heart. Today was an important day.

She turned away from the view of Grimsfield and headed for one of two city guard headquarters stationed in one of the small towers that dotted the wall. Proud soldiers placed fists on their chests and bowed to her as she passed, and she nodded solemnly. The interior of the barracks was warm and cozy, but mostly empty. There were two teams of guardsmen: one for daytime, and one for night. This was the daytime headquarters.

The Captain of the day watch saluted her and bowed. He was an older, experienced fellow with a hard jaw and a grizzled face, and had served House Lawford for many years. "To what do we owe the honor of your visit, my Baroness?"

"At ease, Captain," said Emily. "I'm not here for an inspection, nor is anyone in trouble."

The Captain smiled and relaxed a bit. "Well that's certainly good news. It's not often the lord or lady of the barony personally visits us types up here on the wall."

"A tragedy, that. A ruler should be closer to her subjects, and witness the lives they lead up close." Emily looked around the room, noting the beds, desks, the small kitchen, the hearth keeping the place warm. "I believe the military men of this barony have been working far too hard with too little recognition, lately."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Indeed. I've come bearing good news for the day watch. Not tonight, but tomorrow night you're getting off early. An hour early, in fact. The night watch will come in early to cover for you."

"Some time off is certainly appreciated," said the Captain, smiling and already looking more relaxed.

"Not only that, but I'm personally financing the bill at the Drunken Ox for any and all who want to feast and drink after tomorrow's shift. As well as any other entertainment." She meant whoring.

The Captain lit up even more. "Well, then, little Baroness, that's even more appreciated. I'll tell the boys, I'm sure the news will liven their spirits. But are you sure the barony's coffers can afford that? The boys will take advantage thirstily."

"Don't worry, it's within our budget." It actually wasn't. The barony had been undergoing financial troubles lately. But that didn't matter. After tomorrow night, none of the treasury would belong to her anymore. She wouldn't own anything, in fact.

An involuntary shiver ran through her body. The concept of having nothing became fresh and real in her mind. She wouldn't only have no possessions, but she would soon have no choices or freedom, either. It was an overwhelming feeling.

"Very good then, my lady," said the Captain. "They will be very happy."

Emily smiled. "That's good to hear. Don't worry about waiting for night watch to make the regular change of guards. If they're late, I'll see to it myself they'll be disciplined. I want you to only worry about your rest tomorrow, understood?"

"Of course." The Captain bowed crisply.

Emily left the guardhouse and her heart pounded in chest. It felt like it would burst right out from her ribs. Her breath caught in her throat.

I'm doing it, she thought. I can't believe I'm actually doing it. It's happening. Today will be the last normal day for all of us. Tomorrow night is the great change.

She walked all around the circle of the wall to the other side of town, where the second guardhouse stood tall and proud. She entered to find most everyone sleeping, but the night watch Captain was awake. A sturdy, serious woman with fierce eyes that held plenty of experience. The two exchanged quiet greetings and then stepped outside to talk freely and not wake the sleeping guards.

"You're financing the bill?" she asked after being told they could feast and drink at the tavern tomorrow morning after their shift. "The lads will surely get plenty drunk."

"They deserve some good fun every once in a while," said Emily.

"Aye, but they'll have sore heads tomorrow night for their watch."

"But I've thought of that, too. The night watch can go in to their shift a whole hour later. That will give them time to sleep off the drink. I've already informed the day watch they'll have to stay an hour late to cover for you."

"Well then," said the Captain, a rare, small smile appearing on her face. "I think the lads will love to hear the news. Thank you, Baroness Lawford. And...I must say, your mother would be proud of how you're running the barony now. You're all grown up."

Emily smiled gracefully and left to stand on the wall and look over her town again. The day watch leaving an hour early, she thought. The night watch arriving an hour late. That leaves a two hour window. Tomorrow night, it begins.

* * *

Emily had made it to evening services just in time. Charlotte had been a ball of stress.

"I don't like it when you leave on your own like that," her bodyguard had said. "Especially with what just happened. Where did you go, anyway?"

"Oh, Charlotte," said Emily. "What would I do without you? I only took a stroll about town, if you must know. I hardly think my own people would pose a danger to me."

"Still, my lady, you never know."

She sat in the pews at the Church of Etana with her mother on one side of her, Hannah on the other. Matthew sat close, and Charlotte took the end of the pew. Priestess Raines stood up on the pulpit, her voice carrying across the crowd of people. The service was part memorial for the death of House Parsons. Emily noticed Raines left out the grim details of the demon attack.

And then Raines went on about the Goddess Etana, of course, and how great and wise and loving she was. The Priestess spread her arms, and Emily looked past the modest light priestess outfit and saw the tall, voluptuous body of the woman underneath. Wide hips, large buttocks, and heavy breasts were hidden under those layers of holy clothing.

I wonder what her hair is like, thought Emily, realizing she had never seen the Priestess without her habit.

Her mind drifted, and she thought about the outfits that dark priestesses wore. She had never seen one with her own eyes, seeing as they only stayed in the major two cities and there were far less of them in the church than light priestesses, but she'd always heard they were as scandalous as a light priestess was demure. Like a mockery of light priestess robes, the habit was still worn and the full body skirts and sleeves were still there, but with plenty of cutouts that exposed flesh along the torso, legs and bosom.

It made sense, Emily figured. Light priestesses were there to guide people to heaven, while dark priestesses were there to help people make their way to hell.

"Let us praise Goddess Etana in her infinite wisdom," intoned Priestess Raines. "For she loves us all, and cares for us all. Those who are Heavenbound, and those who are Hellbound both. Those who look forward to the Tower of Enlightenment, where intellect reigns, and those who have the Fields of Debauchery ahead of them, where their torment will provide energy to that shinning Tower above. A perfect, loving system, where there is a place for us all, where we all have a purpose, the godly and the sinners alike."

Raines went on about how demons themselves weren't bad, only that they came over during the Ripping of the Realms. They were supposed to only reside in hell, waiting for those humans who had died and accrued enough sins to go to the Fields of Debauchery, where endless rape and annihilation would fuel the Tower of Enlightenment with energy. The demons in the living world were simply unnatural, like eating a meal before it was done cooking, or moving into a house before it was done being built.

For all of Emily's life, she had considered herself Heavenbound. A person living their life according to Etana's rules, so that after death she would be resurrected to the Tower of Enlightenment and be a creature of divine wisdom and love, forgoing animalistic lusts. Now, of course, she knew that Etana was nothing but lies, that there was no Tower of Enlightenment or Fields of Debauchery, there was no afterlife for humans.

Emily squeezed the holy cross of Etana that hung at her chest along with everyone else when prompted by Priestess Raines. It was an upright cross, pointing above, indicating her Heavenbound intent. Most everyone in the audience had similar ones. But in her mind, it was a pendant of the Goddess Atrix. The one true Goddess. She had created orcs in all their perfection long before humanity existed. Etana, in truth, was actually the younger, jealous sister of Atrix. She attempted to create her own version of orcs, but wasn't as skilled, and so humanity was born. A race of beings as flawed and evil as their creator.

Emily liked Priestess Raines, she truly did. But there was no way she was going to survive the transition. It would require committing blasphemy against her Goddess, and embracing the orc Goddess, and Emily just didn't see that happening. Her eyes actually watered as she watched the Priestess, full of vibrant belief, preach from the pulpit.

But some things must break to achieve great change, thought Emily. Sacrifices must be made.

After the service, the crowd shuffled out, shaking hands with the priests and priestesses, with Raines at the end of the line.

"Ah, Baroness Lawford," she said, taking Emily's hand in her own. "I'd actually like to have a word in private with you before your group goes, if that's possible."

"Of course." She nodded to her mother and Charlotte and Hannah before following Raines deep into the church and into a back room. It was quiet and dark, their footfalls echoing against the stone floors and walls.

"Whatever is the matter?" asked Emily. "Did our donation not arrive on time this week?"

"No, no, that's not it at all," said Raines, turning on Emily, her face set serious. "It's just...I wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"About anything. About what's troubling you."

"Troubling me? What do you mean?"

Raines took a deep breath and stepped forward, placing a hand on Emily's shoulder. "I can sense it, Emily. You seem so...concerned lately. So melancholy. Like your mind is miles away."

Raines was close. Close enough to feel her heat and smell her scent. A tall woman, she stood far higher than Emily's own meager five feet, and Emily had to crane her head to look her in her big green eyes. The Priestess' ample breasts were level with her face.

"But isn't it obvious?" said Emily. "The demon attacks. The other monsters in the wild. The way we all seem to be slipping further and further away from the greatness of humanity's past. Of course I'm melancholy. We all are. I would be more concerned if I wasn't."

"Yes, I understand that. But still..." Raines squeezed Emily's shoulder. "It looks like something is heavily weighing on you. Almost some kind of guilt. I may be the Arch Light Priestess of this barony, but I'm still your personal priestess as well. It's been a long time since you've had Confession. And you still haven't had your first Flagellation either. We could do both today, if you'd like."

"I...have nothing to confess."

"We're all sinners in truth, no matter how hard we try to follow Etana's commands. We can visit the booth right now, if you'd like."

Emily looked down. "No, no I don't think now is a good time."

Raines placed her other hand on Emily's other shoulder, and when she looked up at the taller woman, she felt like she was no longer an adult.

"And Flagellation is good for everyone's soul, especially those Heavenbound such as yourself. We can do it here and now if you'd like. You only need to disrobe and kneel. I have the whip."

"Another time," said Emily.

Raines removed her hands from Emily's shoulders. "I understand. I only thought it prudent, since your mother is undergoing a Flagellation just after our conversation."

That caught Emily off guard. Confessions were common, and many did them every week. But a Flagellation was a rare thing indeed, and many chose to avoid them as much as possible.

"She is? What prompted that?"

"The recent demon attack, of course. She feels responsible for this barony, being it's ruling baroness and all. She wants to atone for any sins that may have caused Etana to turn her loving gaze from us."

"Oh." Emily looked down again. "I see."

Priestess Raines smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry, my little Baroness," she said, and gave Emily a hug, wrapping her long arms around her wispy frame. She felt crushed. "You're still young. Your first Flagellation will happen when it's meant to happen. I'll be there for you when it's time."

Emily hugged her back, and could feel the curve of her body beneath her Priestess robes. She was thick and sturdy, with wide hips and an hourglass shape. Emily's face was pressed sideways against her chest, and she felt the soft give of Raines' large breasts.

She flushed, feeling arousal in her loins. Attraction to women was nothing new for Emily, no matter how she had to hide it. It was a great sin in Etana's eyes, of course. But she didn't believe in Etana, so she didn't let herself feel guilty. To Atrix, humans were only animals, sinful and evil no matter what they did. So it didn't matter if she lusted after Raines or not.