The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of being mounted and sodomized by an orc was overwhelming. The sheer power was unexpected. The presence of the creature. Her body was so immense, pressing down heavily onto Emily, the heat radiating off her green skin. Emily was ground into the floor savagely, hearing the raspy panting of the orc above her head.

Emily had begun the mounting on her hands and knees, but her thighs had long since buckled, and now the length of her body pressed flat against the floor, the orc pounding downward into her asshole over and over. Emily heard a strange popping sound with each thrust, and realized it was the sound of the orc's huge, hanging testicles clapping against the rug. It was such a violent sound, Emily wondered how it didn't pain the orc so.

As her senses slowly caught up with the moment, she realized sounds of fighting came from the open door. The rest of the castle was awash in combat. The roars of orcs. The screams of men. The clashing of steel. And through it all, as her loyal men-at-arms were slaughtered, the orc savagely sodomized Emily.

Her eyes fluttered as she felt something warm and wet mash against the exposed side of her face. She let out a heavy breath as she realized the orc had run her long, thick tongue up her head, from chin to hairline, and she thought back on Sir Gladahan's writings.

With regards to affection, the orcs do in fact have the custom of kissing. But their kisses are far removed from us civilized humans. Where we may press our lips together for a tasteful amount of time to show our love for our spouse, the orc will mostly use her tongue, licking and lapping away at the face like a dog, even.

Emily's eyes continued to stare miles away as she felt orc saliva run down her face. The tongue was warm and felt strangely powerful. She shivered at the sensation.

The licking stopped, but the fucking didn't. The orc tensed and squeezed at her neck, and Emily thought she was being killed. Her air was cut off, as well as the blood pumping from her heart to her brain. She choked, and veins rose at her forehead, her face turning red.

It took too long to realize the orc was having an orgasm, and was currently ejaculating inside of her large intestines. The thrusting had stopped, but the orc was tensed and grunting, her cock spasming and jumping about inside of Emily. She could feel the semen flooding her insides, and her belly gurgled, feeling like she badly needed to use the bathroom. It lasted so much longer than she expected.

A moment before losing consciousness, the orc let go of Emily. She could sense her powerful body relaxing. Then the cock was pulled out without ceremony, her asshole making a crude, wet, slurping sound as it happened.

Emily dared to move as the orc stood up. She reached behind her, fingers easily slipping into her loose sphincter. Her muscles were sore. "My Goddess..." she murmured, finally catching her breath.

When she lifted her head, the orc had already picked up her two swords, and was strutting out the door to join the attack once more.

"...but...thrall..." sputtered Emily.

Although she could still hear the sounds of her castle being sacked through the open door, it felt strangely quiet in the room. Visibly shaking, she pulled herself to her feet, looking around the library. The door was shattered. The table was on its side. The bookshelf where Thomas was flung was destroyed. A large pool of blood grew from his body. His arm lay on the other side of the room, still gripping the sword. Books and pages were scattered all about.

Emily fought to swallow, and her breath shook in her throat. She lifted her hands, looking at them as they shivered.

"That just happened," she whispered to herself. "Oh my Goddess, that just really happened."

She had been mounted by an orc for the first time.

It had happened so quickly, she couldn't even process it.

She looked around again, not sure what to think or feel. She only knew her body was pumping with energy, every emotion fighting for dominance. Her face was slick with saliva, her eyes blinked out tears, and--

Her stomach rumbled, and she groaned, doubling over. She placed a hand on her belly and lifted her skirts, pushing out semen from her asshole. It splattered out in copious amounts, her asshole making messy, unflattering sounds as the orc cum was expelled from her guts. The seed had a musky scent, like human cum, but simply lots, lots, lots more of it, and the heavy aroma wafted up to her nostrils as she pushed it out her body.

"My Goddess..." she said again, in awe at the amount of semen produced by the orc.

The orc. Emily lifted her head and stood, wondering what had happened to her. "Was that my owner?" she asked aloud. "Am I her thrall now? Who was it? I don't even remember her face, what she looked like..."

It had all happened so fast. She was still trying to process it all.

Her hand gripped the Atrix pendant and she stood straight, her shoulders back. "Goddess Atrix, give this meager human strength."

With new determination, she set out through the door and into the hallway.

* * *

It was pure chaos. She had never seen her home in such a state in all her life. Every room she came across had been ransacked and destroyed, and there was at least one lifeless soldier laying in a pool of blood in each room. She found nobody alive.

They're hiding, probably, she thought. I should go to the great hall. That's where everyone will be.

More screams echoed up ahead, the shrill ones of her men facing their deaths, and the mighty ones of orcs throwing themselves into frenzies. Eventually, Emily came across a narrow hallway with several dead men-at-arms lying across its length. She warily stepped over them as she made her way down the hall, and when she was halfway, two orcs appeared at its end. Their heads snapped toward Emily, and she froze.

These ones were slightly different than the first orc she had met. One was even bigger. A large, hulking mass of muscle carrying a giant battleaxe. She had long black hair tied back in braids. The other orc had a leaner look, and although she would still out-muscle any human male, she looked much sleeker and thin than the hulking orc. She had shorter hair, with the sides shaved close to her skull, and carried two smaller axes, one in each hand.

They were also decorated with either black warpaint or tattoos like the first orc, along with loose leather skirts or loincloths, and while the bigger orc wore bulky fur to hold up her immense breasts, the leaner orc went bare at the torso, her dark green nipples bigger than Emily expected, free and exposed.

Both of them stomped toward Emily with determination, their terrifying weapons gripped tightly at their sides. It felt like death itself was coming Emily's way. It surely would have been so, had she not reacted appropriately again.

"Praise Atrix!" she shouted, dropping to her knees and lifting her pendant of Atrix. She did it with more confidence this time, more aware of what was happening compared to her first encounter.

They didn't slow their approach. The bigger orc spoke orcish to her partner, her voice both distinctly feminine but also husky and throaty, and her partner grunted something quickly back. Emily's eyes went wide when the big orc reared back her greataxe, and let it swing horizontally toward Emily.

My Goddess, I've made a terrible mistake. I'm going to die.

She flinched as the weapon's edge sank harmlessly into the wall, stuck there. The big orc took half a second to look Emily over, then took the Atrix pendant, considered it for a moment, yanked it from Emily and tossed it aside. Then she grabbed her blouse, ripping it apart. Emily's tits sprang free, and the orc took another second to maul them for a bit, lifting and squeezing them painfully.

And just like that, she found herself spun around and pushed over again, her skirt flipped over her ass.

It's happening again. I'm being mounted again, sodomized again...

Only this time, it wasn't carpet she was pressed against, but rather the motionless body of a dead man-at-arms. She gripped his armored bulk as the orc penis pressed against her asshole.

She expected it this time, but it was still overwhelming. The cock slid all the way inside of her, and the orc ravaged her just as intensely as the first one had.

This time, the orc gripped her hair and kept her face up as she was laid over the body. In that position, Emily's view was the hallway of dead soldiers. I'm sorry, she thought, whimpering and jolting from the savage fucking. I'm sorry, but this is the only way. This is natural, this is the way the world is now...

The orc grunted and gripped her hair tighter, and pressed down at the small of her back, pushing her torso against the soldier's metal armor. She found it hard to breath again. The cock spasmed inside of her, and her guts were once again filled with orc semen.

The orc dislodged her cock and stood. Emily was going to push right away, knowing she was full of cum, but before she could do anything, the leaner orc had her turn.

"Oh, Goddess!" gasped Emily, feeling the new cock enter her ass as she was pushing out cum. With each thrust, Emily felt squirts of semen from her asshole splatter outward around the penis, the pressure inside her rectum making it fly out in messy fits and spurts.

The leaner orc didn't bare down on Emily like the first two. Rather, Emily felt strong hands grip her hips instead of claiming her hair and neck. The result was the orc had less control of Emily's full body, but more direct control of her ass. Emily could look over her shoulder and watch as the orc thrust powerfully against her, her large, green breasts wobbling as she moved. They seemed firmer than human breasts that size would be.

The orc's crotch smacking against Emily's buttocks made small clapping sounds. The bigger orc retrieved her greataxe and stepped over them to Emily's front, and that's when she realized men-at-arms had filed into the hall ahead, swords at the ready.

"They're raping the Baroness!" shouted the lead soldier, pointing at Emily. "To arms, men! To arms! For House Lawford! For humanity!"

Emily spread her knees, bracing herself better for the orc's fucking, and gripped the lip of the armor she was laid over. Her hair fell into her eyes as her body was jolted, her breath gasping in her throat, and for the first time she was finally able to acknowledge her own arousal.

She wasn't quite sure if she'd been aroused this whole time or not. From the very first moment she had seen that first orc, there was excitement and a thrill coursing through her body. Her pussy had vibrated with a sort of numbness, though. Perhaps her mind, in it's intense state, had blocked her from processing sexual arousal. She might have even orgasmed and she never would have known it.

But now, she could feel it. Her clit throbbed and twitched, and her nipples ached where her breasts hung over the edge of the body beneath her.

She watched her men die with a blank face. Tears filled her eyes as it happened. She had loved them, each and every one of them. They had served her house faithfully for years. And now she could only watch as the larger orc broke them into pieces with her mighty greataxe and the leaner orc ass-fucked her savagely.

"Goddess!" she cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She clenched her teeth, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The orc behind her tightened up, and Emily felt the cock jumping inside her rectum.

The orgasm Emily experienced was the most intense, fulfilling, beautiful, terrifying orgasm she had ever experienced. It was long and powerful, leaving her in a spasming, drooling state. It ended just as the orc pulled out her softening cock from Emily's asshole, globs of semen spilling out freely behind, and Emily broke down in sobs as the last soldier screamed his last.

It was all the emotions overwhelming her at once. The two orcs stepped away, leaving Emily limp and forgotten over the dead man, crying and bawling freely. She reached back, feeling her ravaged, loose asshole, four fingers diving in, and realized it wasn't sore anymore, but now numb, as if prepared for more penetration.

"Goddess Atrix!" called Emily from her position, now alone in the room. "Thank you! Thank you for answering my prayers!"

* * *

Emily drifted about the castle as if in a dream. Orc semen ran down her legs, and her big breasts hung freely over the tattered remains of her shirt. Her hair was a mess, and her face wet with tears, sweat and saliva.

The orcs did a wonderful job with putting down the defenders of the castle, but they weren't so exceptional at locating the great hall, where the most important people in town would be. Emily made a few choice maneuvers, and finally found herself at the big wooden doors to the great hall.

After calling out, guards ushered her in. Most people didn't even recognize her. She stumbled in, pendulous breasts swinging about, and saw them all.

Hannah, her lady-in-waiting. Matthew, her beloved. Lady Charlotte, her knight bodyguard. Priestess Raines, the face of the Church of Etana for Grimsfield. And Emily's own mother.

They looked at her in shock, eyes going to her abused body, her bared breasts, horror on their faces.

It wasn't her they needed to worry about, though. With solemn acceptance, Emily knew they would all be next. Nobody would be spared. They would all be raped, sodomized and degraded by the invading orcs. And it would all be thanks to Emily's own hands.

The only question is, how will you all react?