The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 02

Story Info
The Baroness adjusts to her new life under orc rule.
7.5k words
4.34
7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to copy and paste my author notes from chapter one, in case anyone stumbles across this chapter without reading the first one and wonders what this series is about.

The Baroness and the Orc is grimdark erotic fantasy. Very grimdark. It takes place in an unhappy world and unhappy things occur in it. Demons have infested a once peaceful land, and orcs--once humanity's greatest enemy--are now turned to by some desperate humans as saviors, despite their brutality and insistence on enslaving humanity.

The specific kinks included in this story mostly revolve around orcs dominating humans and all that entails. Humans that willingly enslave themselves to orcs are called thralls, and the eroticism is built from that relationship. There is non-consent (orcs fucking humans initially against their will, the humans eventually enjoying it), lots of extreme anal sex, large breasts and cocks, and big, muscled, green orcs doing whatever they want with conquered humans. The story features a very masochistic main character who gets off to everything done to her. There is much debauchery and wanton fucking and degradement, as well as unhealthy relationships. Bad or depressing things are presented as good and beautiful through the main character's masochistic world view.

Quick note on the orcs: they are dual-sexed orcs. Meaning their species has one sex with both male and female genitalia. Basically, they could be viewed as futas, but more in a biologically accurate and serious light. They present as large, muscled females with breasts, and have both a vagina and penis and balls, and even a social system based around the roles a dual-sexed species would develop.

Note there is death, NOT sexualized. Orcs and human soldiers fight, and humans are killed in battle.

* * *

"My lady!" cried Charlotte, the first in the great hall to rush forward. Emily's loyal knight gripped her shoulders, her eyes wide with concern, and looked down to her bared breasts. "You must cover yourself..."

Charlotte grabbed the remains of Emily's clothing and tried to conceal her large breasts, but the blouse was shredded. Realizing the futility of it, she removed her own cloak and flung it around Emily's small frame, clasping the front together. Emily's heavy breasts were still partially visible where the cloak didn't quite close all the way, and everyone could still see their general shape without proper attire giving them support, but it seemed to appease Charlotte.

"Here," she said, putting Emily's hand at the front of the cloak. "You must hold this together."

"It's okay," said Emily, her voice small and distant to her own ears.

Priestess Raines looked on near the lord's chair at the end of the great hall, a small crowd around her, while Hannah, Matthew and Emily's mother all surrounded Emily at once.

"My love!" spat Matthew, panic in his beautiful eyes. "What's happened to you? What's happened to the castle, to the town?"

"Orcs," said Emily without explanation. "Orcs happened."

Her mother approached, embracing her, their height level. It was like hugging a mirror of herself. Emily felt some of the tension leave her body as she was held, and she closed her eyes.

"It's over, Emily," her mother said. There was no panic in her voice, only acceptance and defeat. "The town is done for. My rule is over. Nobody will come for us. Nobody will save us. Grimsfield is fallen."

"I know," Emily whispered back. "I know..."

Her mother's mouth drew close to her ear. "It was you, wasn't it?"

Emily thought for a moment. "Yes."

"I knew," whispered her mother, voice quivering. "I always knew..."

When they broke the hug, her mother's eyes were glistening, her face unreadable. She drifted away, apparently unable to muster the strength to do anything else.

The great hall was a jumble of chaos. House members and servants huddled in fear while what few men-at-arms remained took commands from Charlotte. The civilians mostly listened to Priestess Raines, who preached as if she was on her pulpit during service.

"Be not afraid!" she called out, her arms raised, wearing her priestess robes and habit like always. "Have faith in Etana and she will save us from this doom! Believe in her and we will find salvation! She will shine her lantern of justice, love and wisdom through the darkness and gloom of the evil outside those doors, and we will find deliverance!"

The crowd didn't seem convinced, judging by their faces. Emily wandered, forgetting her cloak, feeling the front of it drift open, which exposed her breasts, nipples hanging out in the open air. She didn't' care about decency anymore.

Hannah appeared by her side. To her credit, she wasn't panicking, but wore uncertainty on her youthful face. She fussed with Emily's cloak, closing it shut, and even gave her a worried smile. "We're going to be okay, right Emily?"

"No," said Emily flatly.

Hannah's nervous smile disappeared. "What happened to you?" she whispered, looking Emily's body up and down.

"I was sodomized by three orcs in a row."

Hannah's brown face went pale, her chest rising. She flicked her nervous smile back on for a moment, and actually huffed a laugh. "What do you mean? Quit joking around, Emily. I don't like that."

Emily met her eyes. "I'm not joking. On my way here, three different orcs pushed me to the floor, lifted my skirts, and forced their cocks into my asshole. It was painful and terrifying. And it was also beautiful. They ejaculated their seed inside me, and then left me like I was nothing."

Hannah stood frozen, unable to speak.

"When it happens to you," whispered Emily, "don't fight it. Accept it. Let it happen."

"Goddess Etana," gasped Hannah, turning away.

The main doors banged and bounced, and Emily turned to see them violently bulging inward. The orcs had arrived. Another crack echoed through the stone great hall, the wooden doors slowly giving.

Emily saw Matthew standing with his gentleman's rapier drawn. Emily shook her head, eyebrows knit together. Sweet Matthew, she thought. You're no warrior, what are you doing?

She approached him, and he stood awkwardly with a wild, nervous look on his face. "They're coming, Emily. They're just outside the door..."

"Matthew," said Emily, drawing close and touching the rapier.

Matthew shifted away, but Emily kept close. She pulled his sword away from him like a mother pulling away a child's toy. "It's okay, Matthew. It's okay. You don't have to fight."

"But...but the orcs...your honor..."

Emily threw the sword to the floor. "We're defeated. We were defeated the moment the orcs entered the city. We were defeated years ago, when the Ripping of Realms broke this world, and demons flooded from the Fields of Debauchery and into our own realm. We've only been in denial all this time."

"But Emily..."

"Accept it. The sooner you accept defeat, the happier you'll be. Accept defeat, Matthew. Yours, mine, ours. We've lost, and that's a good thing. Embrace it, and let defeat cover you like a warm blanket. I love you Matthew. I always will. Remember that in the coming days."

She stood up on her toes and pressed her lips to Matthew's, giving him a sweet, gentle kiss.

Mathew stood silent, seemingly unable to move.

"Hold strong!" called Priestess Raines voice over the crash of the doors. "Hold strong and trust in Etana!"

Charlotte had made a small line of soldiers to face the door, and she stood behind them, her soldier's sword drawn. Emily approached, the cloak once again failing to cover her breasts, but Charlotte didn't seem to register her nakedness now. She had fear on her face.

"Remember what we spoke about," said Emily. "On that picnic that seems so long ago now. About surrender."

Charlotte shook her head. "We will die defending this barony."

"No, please." Emily's heart stung at the thought of losing one of her closest companions. "For me, put down your sword. If we go to our knees, they will let us live."

Charlotte breathed heavily, weighing her words, sword raised in front of her. The doors cracked and creaked, nearly broken.

"Remember what you said?" asked Emily. "You yourself said if we were to surrender in the face of certain defeat, there is always a chance for escape later. Remember?" Emily had no intention of escape, but if it could convince Charlotte...

Charlotte met her eyes, and Emily thought she saw acceptance in them.

The doors exploded inward, and not one or two or three orcs spilled in, but a whole crowd of them.

Emily shrugged off her cloak, baring her breasts in full again, and waited.

The last men-at-arms of Grimsfield charged, shouting battle cries, but they never had a chance. The orcs tore through them with violent, angry, savage efficiency. It was like watching the ocean rage and crash over a group of beach goers.

Emily stood behind Charlotte, waiting. The orcs thundered toward them, and Charlotte threw aside her sword and sank to her knees. Instead of cutting her down like the other soldiers, three of them tackled her to the stone floor, fighting over her. Two other orcs charged past and gave Emily the same treatment.

In her previous encounters, the orcs had definitely been direct and aggressive, but there was still a confident certainty about their actions, as if they didn't truly need to rush or force. That was because there was only one, and then two of them in those first encounters.

But now it was a crowd of orcs in the height of berserker rages, and they behaved like fish at a feeding frenzy.

Emily hit the stone hard, her body nearly crushed, and feared the impact broke bones. Her skin scraped. The rest of her clothing was ripped off in a single motion, and one of the orcs won out, finding her buttocks and sliding her engorged, slippery cock between them.

The wave of orcs continued flooding inward into the great hall, and thus, it began. The conquest of Grimsfield and House Lawford.

* * *

Everyone was given the same treatment as Charlotte and Emily. The fighters were all gone at this point, and the remaining men and women could only sink to their knees in supplication. They were all tackled to the floor, their clothes removed. They all willingly submitted to the orcs that claimed them.

The sound of that room was like nothing Emily had ever experienced. She imagined it was what hell sounded like, what the Fields of Debauchery sounded like. That afterlife reserved for people who sinned against the Goddess Etana. Endless miles of sinful humans raped by perverse demons, endless cries and shouts that all merged together to form one never-ending hum of mindless pleasure and pain, sex and torture.

That's what was happening in the great hall. The sounds all combined into one deafening cacophony. Shouts from the frenzied orcs, and groans from the humans being overwhelmed. Emily couldn't make out any one voice. They all merged together into one terrifying, horrible, beautiful song.

"Goddess Atrix..." whispered Emily as she was mounted, her forehead bleeding where she hit the ground. She had a view of Charlotte, where the three orcs struggled to remove her armor. They eventually tore it off, and clawed and ripped at the knight's padded second layer of armor, and then eventually her underclothing.

Charlotte had been Emily's ever-present guardian since she was little. She'd never known a time without her. And she had never seen the woman without her armor, either. Certainly never naked. She saw now. Charlotte was a tall, athletic woman, with a healthy amount of muscle, although she seemed tiny next to the orcs. Her breasts were small, and she covered them with her arms when her undershirt was ripped away.

Two orcs grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms outward, while the third orc knelt behind her. Charlotte directly faced Emily.

"Look away!" shouted Charlotte, her eyes softening. "I don't want you to see this..."

Emily stared without expression as the orc forced her cock into Charlotte. She didn't know if it was vaginal or anal penetration, but whatever it was brought forth contorted expressions on Charlotte's face. She squirmed, but the orcs holding her arms pulled them tighter, her body forming a cross, unable to move away.

Emily herself was being fucked. The fourth orc to fuck her this day. The other orc held her torso down. She turned her head and saw the length of the hall and the pure chaos that filled it.

It was like a dramatic, classical painting given life. Orcs had seized and mounted everyone in the hall, some fucking, others pinning down, others goading humans to orally pleasure their spasming, dripping cocks. The bodies and faces were all a blur, a mix of green and human shades. Flexing muscles and giving flesh. Sweaty skin all mixed together. Fluid wetting the stone floor. Breasts and nipples of all sizes and colors exposed and bouncing. Enormous testicles in hanging scrotums swinging and clapping violently about. It was hard for Emily to focus on a single element. She saw flashes of faces she knew, servants from the castle, but then they disappeared.

Somewhere she heard Hannah shouting, and finally found her fighting back against an orc struggling to bring her under control.

Hannah, thought Emily. You were the one I thought might take to it the easiest, and here you are fighting back the hardest. How many times did you claim you wanted to lay with an orc, a smile on your face? Now that you have a chance, you don't want it.

Emily searched for Matthew and her mother in the crowd, but couldn't find them. The orc inside of her roared and ejaculated, her orgasm long and stretched out, and the next orc quickly filled her gaping, dripping asshole. The fifth orc to claim her that night.

And then Emily looked to the head of the great all, on the elevated dais where the lord's throne sat.

To Priestess Raines.

The Arch Light Priestess stood frozen, her face unreadable, her mouth open. Two orcs stomped up the steps, each grabbing an arm and tugging, making her stumble side to side. One grabbed at the material over her chest and ripped it away.

Raines' large breasts burst free. They were roughly just as large as Emily's own, but they fitted the bigger woman's voluptuous frame more proportionately. They seemed fuller than Emily's breasts, with wider bases, and not quite as pendulous-shaped as Emily's either.

The other orc grabbed her habit and yanked it backward, revealing Raines' hair. It was blonde, cut short and a bit messy. The rest of her clothes were similarly ripped off, her hourglass body stumbling about as the orcs shredded the holy robes of the Goddess Etana's worldly servant.

Emily was surprised to see Raines' pubic hair was shaved smooth.

Only whores and noblewomen shave below the neck.

Two hard, erect orc cocks bobbed near Raines, and a third one appeared in front of her. The orcs seemed to be giving Raines some special attention. Emily couldn't hear it over the deafening roar of pleasure and terror, but the orcs were talking about Raines.

The orc inside of Emily finished, flooding her guts with yet more semen, and pulled away, quickly replaced by another orc cock. The sixth orc to sodomize Emily that night.

But Emily was more interested in what was happening up on that dais at the moment. Raines was saying something. She didn't seem fearful, or defiant, or angry, of anything like that. She seemed...

...eager.

Raines dropped to her knees, and said more words to the orc standing over her, her head craned upward, her hands resting on the orc's bulging thighs. And the very next moment, she grabbed the thick cock in front of her with both hands, and stuffed the head into her mouth.

The Priestess' eyes closed, and she quickly bobbed her head back and forth, sucking off the orc's cock with a passion. It wasn't the action of someone coerced or forced into doing something. It was the movement of someone who genuinely wanted it. She could get more of the cock into her mouth than Emily had thought possible, her full lips rippling over the ridge of the mushroom head over and over again.

A second orc knelt behind Raines and mounted her, shoving her cock inside the woman. Raines' large breasts hung downward, and then began swinging back and forth violently as she was fucked.

Another orc approached near her front, and then yet another, cocks bobbing in front of her face. She jerked those off with her hands, and slurped from one to another, eagerly trying to pleasure all three in her face at once. One of them erupted, splattering her with semen, the orgasm lasting far longer than a human male's ejaculation.

When the orc stepped away, Raines' continued to jerk off the other two cocks, her tits swinging about, dripping a bucket's worth of orc cum. She looked upward, panting, and said a few clear words, her lips deliberately mouthing them. Emily still couldn't hear, but she could read her lips from the distance.

"Oh, fuck yes."

Emily smiled.

She enjoys it, she thought. Priestess Raines, of all people, is enjoying it.

Emily's smile disappeared when she felt hands grip painfully around her neck, pulling her body upward so she wasn't pressed into the ground anymore. She was held upward, still fucked from behind, but now upright and up off the floor. The orc behind her squeezed her neck with both hands, harder than any of the ones before had done. Her air was completely cut off, as well as the blood flow, and her head painfully throbbed with pressure.

Her face went purple and blank of expression. Her eyes were red and streaming with tears. Saliva drooled from her mouth. She couldn't even make gurgling noises, pinned as her throat was. Her hair bounced in her face with each thrust. Her arms hung limp at her side, completely accepting what was happening to her. Somewhere, she heard Matthew shouting her name.

The entire castle, gathered in that great hall, that large stretch of room, all fucked and ravaged. Brought low before the mighty feet of the superior orc. Emily's friends she had known her whole life. Her family. Her closest confidants and her spiritual advisors. The love of her life.

All reduced to warm meat to satisfy the raging lust of berserker orcs.

It was both terrifying and exciting. Both depressing and momentous. Both tragic and beautiful.

It was humanity's future.

As an orgasm rocked Emily's body, the orc holding her never loosened her grip on her neck, and she felt her brain go light. The world spun, and she saw spots, and then everything was black and quiet.

* * *

"Remember," her mother said on a bright, sunny, brilliant day. "You're going to rule this barony when I pass it to you. You must be wise, loving and strong."

"I will be," Emily said, squinting in the sun. How strange, to see the sun. She'd never seen it in her entire life. The thick layer of cloud had always perpetually covered it since before she was born, reducing it to a dull light on the brightest of days. But now it was sunny, and the fields of flowers around her were vibrant purples and reds.

Hannah laughed beside her, grabbing her hands. "Tell me we'll always be best of friends, Emily!"

"Of course we'll be," said Emily, smiling back.

"Do you promise to keep to the commands of the Goddess Etana always?" asked Priestess Raines behind her.

"I will follow the scripture and obey our Goddess," said Emily, turning to the Priestess.

She felt Matthew hug her from behind. "I want to make you my wife," he whispered in her ear. "We'll have a happy life together, and we'll make a big, loving family."

"I can't wait," said Emily. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Charlotte approached in front of her, nodding seriously. "There's great potential in you, young Baroness Lawford. You'll do great things for Grimsfield, I know. I swear to protect you always."