The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, dear Charlotte, thank you..."

As the dream slowly faded, the first sense to come back to Emily was her smell. It was such an interesting one. Not a smell she could immediately love at first scent, but one she could certainly grow to love. The air was heavy and musky, with a slight hint of sweat. There was plenty of that semen aroma she had smelled before. It was so intense that it stung the nostrils. Emily breathed in deep before opening her eyes, filling her lungs with that new, salty smell.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she found herself lying on her side on the stone floor where she had been fucked last she knew. It seemed they had simply left her there. When she stirred, she felt a metal collar around her neck, the chain leading to a larger, longer chain that crossed the entire length of the great hall.

Emily eventually noticed that several of these large main chains had been bolted into the room from wall to wall, creating several rows across the entirety of the great hall. Each chain row had people, like herself, chained to the larger chain. The end result was a matrix of humans that filled the majority of the room. They were spaced far enough apart so they couldn't reach each other, and orcs could freely pass between them. The people themselves were either asleep, or awake and deathly silent, or quietly sobbing.

It was daytime. Midday, perhaps. Dull, grey sunlight passed through the windows and the great hall looked far brighter than it did last she was awake. How long was I asleep? Has a day passed, or more?

Emily grunted, stirring about and trying to get her bearings. As she moved, she was aware of several pains through her body. She was naked, of course, and her skin was covered in something that had been wet and then dried. She had several bruises and cuts and scraps. Her head ached. There were red streaks that looked like claw marks on various parts of her body, including her heavy breasts. And speaking of those breasts, they somehow felt heavier than ever. As if she was just now realizing how much weight she carried around every day for the past couple years.

The stone was wet behind her ass, and as she moved she felt pressure at her asshole, and semen spilled out. She reached back, letting three fingers sink into her loose sphincter, finding no resistance.

She and the other humans had three small buckets each. One for water, one for some kind of grey gruel, and one empty one. She inspected the gruel, and brought a little to her lips, swallowing it. It was awful, but she kept it down, and drank heavily from the water.

She lay back on her side. She was exhausted in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. She felt drained. Sapped. But also satisfied.

Emily took a moment to watch the orcs. The violent frenzy from before was nowhere to be seen. The atmosphere in the great hall was like the morning after a drunken celebration. Most of the orcs slept, while others softly talked or drank or lounged in chairs. Long tables had been brought out, and fire pits had been positioned and lit. Some orcs were cooking over these fires, either stirring big cauldrons or rotating sticks of meat over the flames. Emily realized the orcs had turned the great hall into an orc meadhall. Orcs preferred communal living in one big space to living separately in houses and whatnot. Confirming her theory, Emily spotted several orcs that had made bed pallets all along the sides of the great hall. They had claimed their territory.

Now that the chaos had passed and things had settled down, Emily could truly observe the orcs. The ones who had fucked her before were all one big blur, and she couldn't remember any faces or distinguishing features. But now she could truly see them.

They all stood around seven feet tall, and all were well-muscled, although some had big, bulky frames while others were more lean and sleek, like the pair she had met in the narrow hallway. Most of the orcs wore the same style of leather skirts that covered their nudity but also allowed easy access and maneuverability with split sides. Some chose to wear short, thin jackets at their torso to contain their breasts, barely buckled together, while others wore furry brassieres. Still others simply went without a top, their breasts bared, or perhaps adorned with more decorative strips of material and charms that did nothing as actual clothing, but resulted in more elaborate looks.

She thought back on the orcs who had fucked her already, wondering if any of them would claim her as a thrall.

It wasn't quite exactly like I expected, she thought, letting her tired body rest. But that's still okay. I just didn't realize everything would go so fast. I thought everything would be more orderly, and that I would meet with the orc Chieftain, and formally hand over ownership of the barony. Perhaps even be claimed by the Chieftain herself due to my station. But no, they've no idea who I even am. I'm just like any other human woman to them.

Emily was caught off guard, but she wasn't upset. It had been done. Grimsfield was now under the ownership and protection of an orc tribe. The humans living here would never be bothered by demons or other monsters of the wild again.

She began taking note of the more interesting and remarkable orcs that dotted the great hall. The most obvious ones were a distinguished pair who sat at the head table by the dais. These two orcs had grey streaks through their black hair, and looked older and calmer than the others. Emily recalled Sir Gladahan's book, and how orcs didn't grow old the same way humans did. They may have gotten grey in their hair and collected scars from a life of battle and perhaps gained some weight, but they didn't get wrinkly or weak or broken like humans did. They were fit and athletic to the day they died of old age.

The pair at the head of the room were probably life mates, and one of them was no doubt the orc Chieftain. Emily didn't know if it was the sire or the matriarch who ruled. It could have been either one.

She saw Priestess Raines lounging at the feet of the larger orc, her head resting on her thigh, collar and leash around her neck. The orc held the leash and gently petted Raines' hair, and the Priestess herself looked like she was having a rest.

It looks like she's been chosen to be the Chieftain's thrall, thought Emily. Hmph. I'm only a little jealous.

Another orc of note stood out for two reasons. The first was just how big she was. Both her height and muscle mass were greater than any other in the hall. And yet there was intelligence in her surprisingly sharp face, not the dull simplicity of a brute (plenty of other orcs did indeed have a more brutish countenance).

The second feature that made her stand out was her hair. Every other orc Emily had seen had jet black hair. This one's was a vibrant, deep red, and there was a lot of it. It shot upward in elaborate, long braids and came cascading down her back. The voluminous hair just made her look even bigger than she already was. She wore furry clothing, her large breasts contained, and kept a giant greatsword resting against the table next to her.

She sat nearby the Chieftain and her mate, and Emily recalled something Gladahan wrote about orc tribes having a champion. A sire who was the greatest warrior and given special status by the Chieftain. Emily guessed this red head was the champion of the tribe.

Another orc that stood out was one practicing sword fighting with a smaller, thinner blade than most. This one was medium in bulk, not too thin and not too large, and her hair was pulled up high in a ponytail. Her breasts were tightly wrapped and bound around her chest so that they didn't move at all, an unusual look for an orc. She stood out because she wore a black eyepatch and had a deep scar going down that side of the face, leaving behind only the one gleaming yellow eye. Her practice maneuvers portrayed an orc who knew how to fight on a technical level, as compared to the savagery Emily had seen during the attack, when they simply used their overwhelming size and strength to defeat their opponents.

Emily heard the next standout orc before seeing her. This was a leaner orc, and a bit shorter than most others, with short spiky hair that was shaved on the sides of the head. She wore nothing on her torso, her breasts bare and free in the open, and twin axes were holstered at her belt. She swaggered about the great hall with a mug of ale in her clawed hand, and raised it while shouting what sounded like a joke in orcish. Some of the orcs around her laughed, and she drank deeply from her cup. This orc seemed far more jovial than most of the others, and many seemed to look to her in approval. She was like the jester of the group, claiming laughs from those around her.

And then there was the final orc that caught Emily's eye.

She entered the hall quietly and without drawing attention to herself. Slightly taller than average, with what Emily was now starting the consider the ideal orc build of not too bulky, yet not too slim either. Wide hips, narrow, muscled stomach, full breasts, and broad shoulders with powerful arms. She wore a large greatsword at her back, similar to the one the red head wore. She walked with certainly across the great hall, her boots thudding heavily on the stone, but her gait was also a bit strange. There was something off about it.

The orc had beautiful hair, and it seemed strangely human. Black, silky smooth, light reflecting off it. It was a chic bob cut, reaching only to her chin, where it was severally cut off. Her big, pointed ears stuck out neatly from the curtain of black hair, glistening piercings running along their lengths.

The top she wore stood out. It was like a tunic, but it only went over one shoulder, and covered a single breast. Her other breast was exposed, partially hanging over the rest of the tunic, the areola wide and the dark green nipple thick and long.

A leather skirt hid her penis like all the other orcs, yet with her walking, Emily could make out that it seemed quite larger than most others. And not just that, but she seemed to have enormous testicles. Emily's eyes went wide when she realized that was the cause of her strange walk. With every step, her greatly hanging balls bounced against her thick thighs, and her walk was trying to lesson that.

I almost feel sorry for that orc, thought Emily, able to make out the shape and movement of the big testicles underneath the skirts. They're so big she has problems just getting around. That poor orc.

So many interesting orcs, thought Emily. I wonder which one, if any, will own me? Who am I going to be thrall to? The Chieftain and her mate, respected by the rest of the tribe? The red-headed champion, so large and powerful? Eyepatch, with her serious approach to martial combat? The jester, and possibly be the butt of her jokes? Or...

The one with the bob cut and single exposed breast briefly stopped in her trek across the great hall, large genitals swinging to a halt. She cast her eyes about the humans around her, and they fell on Emily, who stared back.

The orcs face was striking in it's beauty and fierce in its power. A strong chin, classical orc jaw with its prominence, scowling black eyebrows, small tusks at her full lips, and vibrant, bright yellow eyes with their cat-like pupils. All framed by that silky straight hair to the sides.

"You're beautiful..." whispered Emily, unable to hold back. The orc didn't respond. She simply continued on her walk. Emily thought she was going for the head table at first, but then curved and made for a humble spot claimed at the wall of the great hall next to some other orcs.

"You're awake," came a whisper at her side.

Emily flinched and turned to the sound. She had forgotten all about Charlotte, who looked like she was just stirring from sleep, collar and leash chained to the next row over.

"Shh," said her loyal bodyguard, even still somehow by her side even after all this. She brought a finger to her lips. "They don't like us talking." Charlotte was naked, and looked as ragged and filthy as Emily did. Emily felt like she should have said something, but she found no words, and could only stare without expression at Charlotte.

"You've been out since last night," said Charlotte. "I thought they killed you at first, but then I saw you breathing. It was for the best, though. You didn't want to be awake for what they did to you."

Something deep inside of Emily tingled. "What did they do?"

Charlotte looked down, composing herself. "Horrible, shameful things. They used you for their carnal pleasure, in ways that go against Etana's teachings. You were sodomized. Repeatedly. Painful, if you'd been awake. I was afraid your body wouldn't survive their onslaught, but you made it. That's good."

Emily felt a thrill at the concept. I was choked out and unconscious for several hours, and they continued fucking me, she thought. How many mounted me last night? Five? A hundred? There's no way to know. Something about the idea of her being used in service to the orcs even when she was asleep was a deeply fulfilling thought.

She looked around at the rest of the crowd of humans. She spotted a few orcs mounting one here or there, but with far less energy than last night, and in far less numbers. To continue the analogy she thought of earlier, the orcs went about it like a reveler may reach for a bottle of alcohol the morning after that raucous celebration. They drank, but with tired reluctance. The orcs who fucked now did so with the same energy.

"It went on all night," continued Charlotte. "None of us were spared. The big one with greying hair up there is their Chieftain. The one next to her is her mate, a matriarch, I think. Some of them know the common tongue, the important ones anyway, from what I can tell, but most of the others only know orcish."

Emily scanned the crowd of humans, and spotted Hannah further down the same chain row she was attached to. Her former lady-in-waiting was curled up in a ball and sleeping. Then she spotted her mother a couple chain rows over. She was awake and lying flat on her back. Her eyes were open, but she lay perfectly still, her large breasts falling to the sides of her torso.

"Hannah fought tooth and nail," said Charlotte. "I'm surprised they didn't just kill her and be done with it, but she's still here. Your mother did everything she was asked, and she could have taken it with the best of us, were it not for her bad back. I can tell she's in intense pain, but she's hiding it. We have to do something soon for her, or her agony will be unbearable."

Emily continued looking the crowd over, and saw Matthew, attached only a couple spaces down from Charlotte's row. He was sleeping as well.

"Emily..." said Charlotte, looking down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry it came to this. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Your wedding day was so close. I promise, I'll get us out of this somehow. We have to bare it, and eventually we can escape. You'll have your wedding day."

No, I won't, thought Emily, but she said nothing.

That's when she noticed the eyepatch orc sauntering up to them. She had sheathed her sword at her hip, and tucked her thumbs in her belt, looking from Emily to Charlotte and back.

Perhaps she heard us talking, thought Emily. She lifted her body up with her arms and showed off her breasts, still lying on her side, and actually hoped that the eyepatch orc had come to mount her.

If she shows interest now, when things are calmer, maybe that means she might be the one. It's not just a frenzy where everyone is fucking everyone. They're more thoughtful now. I could be her thrall.

Disappointment hit her when the eyepatch orc instead turned to Charlotte, stepping forward and tilting her head down at her.

Charlotte exchanged a serious look with Emily. "It goes best when you're compliant with them, fighting only makes it worse." She brought herself up to a kneeling position as she said it, sitting back on her haunches and not meeting the orc's eyes. Or eye, rather.

The orc trailed a finger along Charlotte's shoulder and bicep, as if curious about her muscle. Then she pushed Charlotte forward onto hands and knees.

"It's happening again..." said Charlotte with a shaking voice. She tensed up, her breath catching in her throat, her eyes like those of a fighter before battle. "They've mostly left us alone since morning, aside from the rare one or two. I haven't been touched since then. Look away, Baroness."

Emily watched every second of it. The eyepatch orc trailed a finger along the muscles at Charlotte's back, and then she flung aside her skirts, revealing her twitching, dripping cock. She knelt behind Charlotte and grabbed the base of her penis, then pushed inside of her, holding her hips to keep her still.

"Oh...Goddess..." grunted Charlotte, looking down with a focused, determined face, her fists clenching. The orc began thrusting at a strong, steady pace. It wasn't the frantic, violent rape from the night before, but it also wasn't anywhere close to gentle love-making. The orc panted as her wide hips thrust forward with power over and over again. The two produced a loud clapping sound--crotch and buttocks smacking together--that echoed in the quiet of the day through the great hall. Nobody else paid attention.

Emily watched it happen for several minutes. She grew wet, her clitoris stiff, and she wanted to masturbate. She couldn't yet, however. Charlotte didn't know the truth. She didn't know Emily got off to everything that was happening. Somehow, Emily still held onto an ounce of shame.

So she watched as the eyepatch orc grunted and sputtered, her head lolling back, her high ponytail touching her back as she ejaculated inside of Charlotte. Those heavier, slower, more spaced out spurts of the orc orgasm. The longer duration, lasting several times more than a human's orgasm. When she finally pulled out, Emily heard the pitter patter of semen falling from Charlotte and onto the stone.

The orc's cock swung to a halt, still big and dripping cum, just not so hard as before. She covered it again with her skirt, considered Charlotte one last time, and walked away to her bedroll close by the bob cut orc.

Charlotte panted and fell to her side, curling up a little. "I wish you hadn't seen that." She paused, catching her breath, her eyes glistening. "They're so large. It's not natural for orcs and humans to have intercourse like this. We don't match. I'm so sore. It was so painful last night, and it still hurts fresh..."

But you can get used to it, thought Emily. You can enjoy it.

* * *

Emily observed and rested through the day, untouched. The orcs came and went, including the big important ones and the others that stood out to her. There was plenty to be done through town, it seemed. I wonder how Grimsfield is doing outside this castle?

Priestess Raines was kept chained to the lord's chair at the head table when the Chieftain left. She was still naked, and resting along with everyone else.

At a certain point, the doors opened and several humans carrying a giant structure over their shoulders came in.

The orc cultists, thought Emily, recognizing some of them. But of course there are other human thralls that have already been living with this tribe, we aren't the first. I was wondering where they were.

These weren't naked like the freshly conquered people of Grimsfield, but wore footwear as well as thick robes or coats even. They were all personally owned and trusted thralls, Emily figured. They carried their burden up onto the dais under orc direction, and Emily finally realized what it was as they set it up.