The Bartender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent smiled as she told him this, and before she could begin rapidly describing the next four or five tattoos she planned to get, cut her off with another question.

"How," he said, looking down at the diagram she'd drawn to show tomorrow's new tattoo, "did someone like you manage to spell Daddy right?"

Julia's thoughts slowed right down as she processed the pretty man's question. Pretty man. Red bow tie nice.

She lost the next few minutes of her life staring at it, marvelling at its pretty colors, grinning like a loon. Kent had to repeat the question to get her back into gear.

"Oh no!" she said, staring at the napkin she'd doodled upon. "Whoops!"

Slowly, carefully, she picked up the pen, and crossed it out.

"There!" she said with a big grin, one that Kent matched as he saw her correction. "DADY", it now read.

"Good girl," he muttered, and her vacant smile somehow seemed to broaden. She didn't know why she was in this beer-house, but the beer-man seemed to like her, and that was all that mattered. Maybe the beer-man would be able to help her fuck Dady. Julia didn't know much, but she definitely knew that she wanted to fuck Dady. Dady had a big cock.

She wasn't sure how she was going to get beer-man to help her, but in her experience, showing men her boobies meant that they were much more willing to help. Or if not help, at least fuck her, which was nice too.

Kent reached out and played with the small tits of the topless girl sitting in front of him. He'd been planning on asking if she really thought fucking every man she ran into helped her cope with the fact that her father wouldn't touch her, but it seemed like a stupid question now...and one that she might not understand, at that. Instead, he enjoyed the feeling of her hard nipple as he rolled it between his fingers, and as she got up on the bar, undid his fly.

The evening crowd would be in soon, and they'd be sure to enjoy being pleasured by Kent's latest customer. It had been a while since they'd had a Daddy's girl in.

12