The Bartender Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Julia added. "Thanks, Dad. You want to fuck Juicy, you have to take us both, spank us as hard as you can, and get off inside my father.

"We cum as a package deal."

Juicy waited patiently as the hairy man drank the rest of his beer and mulled over his options. Juicy wasn't worried - Juicy had long since learned that men found Juicy impossible to resist, and with the outfit that Juicy was wearing, even if this man said no there'd be another in the bar who would agree.

Her and Roxy were both dressed as naughty nurses - tight, white, rubber minisdresses, matching caps with cutouts at the sides, and hems so short they bared half their asses and most of their sex. The outfit was topped off with sheer, white, over-the-knee stocking with satin red crosses at the top, and red platform sandals with open toes and 6" spike heels.

The entire bar had turned to stare at them as soon as they'd entered, something they were used to.

Ever since Trisha had bought the two of them matching collars, they'd fallen into the habit of matching their outfits - they particularly enjoyed the contrast between Juicy's natural (and augmented) good looks, filling out every costume she bought, and Roxy's ridiculous appearance while wearing the same, a grotesque parody of both manhood and femininity as both his cock and newly budding breasts pressed against the thin latex.

When they went up to solicit someone, it could take them a few minutes to notice that Roxy was even there, such was the allure of Juicy's juicy body. Not only was she clearly built to fuck, but the tattoos that adorned every visible inch of her offered suggestions for exactly what men could do. "Treet me lik ur bitch," her latest tatt said, tattooed across the back of her neck.

On her right cheek, a cock had been inked, pointing directly at her mouth, like a set of X-rated instructions. Her forehead simply read "SLUTT". And of course, she'd finally gotten those nipple piercings - rings so heavy that even a thick top couldn't conceal them. (not, of course, that she'd ever be caught wearing a thick top.)

The stranger didn't take long to reply.

"Okay," he said. "but I wants to fuck her first. He can suck her juices off my cock for all I care. And...no funny business."

Juicy idly wondered what business he'd find funnier than having a father suck his daughter's juices off a strangers cock, but Juicy didn't want to push her luck. Juicy had picked this man because of his massive hands - Juicy couldn't wait to feel them against Juicy's body. Juicy hoped that they would hurt, a lot. At moments like that, when Juicy was truly being used by a large man for his sexual pleasure...Juicy felt more like her father than ever.

Glancing over at Roxy, she smiled, suddenly shy. She loved her father so much, loved sharing these moments with him. Loved knowing that he didn't find her actions, her thoughts, her hobby perverse...it was a unique bond that they shared, and she loved every second of it. She loved it as much as she loved the life that he'd recently planted inside of her - as much as they both detested fucking, when she'd realized that it was the only way that she could carry her father's child, Juicy knew that she had to do it, she had to show her Daddy how much she loved him.

Trisha would inevitably find out that they'd snuck out to pick up again - she'd threatened to come up with a truly horrific response if she caught them leaving the house together, but it was an itch that the pair needed to scratch. They weren't able to stop...they'd never be able to stop.

Roxy glanced back at his daughter, and the two shared a moment. No matter what horrible punishment Trisha concocted for them, they knew that they'd go through it together.

And that they would love every minute of it.


12