The Bartowski Ch. 03

Story Info
Chuck and Sarah get revenge on Jill's slutty ass!
4.7k words
4.52
4.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bartowski

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Three:

The Jewel

The image of a fully nude Jill Roberts, crouched on all fours, nude, waiting in the middle of the bed for Chuck to come and plow her like a bull mounts a heifer, was honestly one of the hottest things Sarah had ever seen. Chuck was freshening up in the bathroom, which was likely just an excuse to take a moment to psych himself up before he came out and did the deed with his ex-girlfriend in front of the woman everyone knew he hoped would eventually date him for real. The entire thing was surreal, but Sarah didn't care, this bitch deserved so much less than Chuck. As far as Sarah was concerned, this entire ordeal with Jill was an unnecessary waste of time; so, letting Chuck plow the shit out of the bitch was going to be awesome to see. When the door opened, Sarah saw Chuck, his expression was one of nerves, which she could understand. This wasn't exactly the most conventional of situations.

"Ready to do this thing, Chuck?" Sarah asked, the nerd merely nodded. Jill looked back over her shoulder, her ass and exposed center on full display for her future bull. Chuck could see Jill's right hand rubbing her center, obviously trying to tame the arousal boiling over within her. That sight did much to quell the reservations he'd been feeling in the bathroom and his confidence returned with a vengeance. Chuck climbed onto the bed behind Jill, admiring her tight ass, and grasped onto his cock, still not ready for the duel of wits ahead. Sarah stepped onto the bed to Chuck's left and grasped onto his cock, a smile on her face.

"Let me handle this," Sarah said before her mouth engulfed him and he felt her talented tongue once again go to work on him. Jill watched the blonde work on Chuck's length and she felt a burning jealousy. She hated this woman and how much she cared for Chuck. Jill saw the nerd pant and moan a few times as Sarah took his now hard length all the way down her throat, something Jill knew for certain she could not do, much to her late boss's consternation. Eventually, Chuck snaked his hand through Sarah's hair and pulled her mouth off of his length, which was now more than ready for the action to come.

"I think I'm good to go, Sarah; any more and I won't be ready to go for another fifteen minutes if you know what I mean." Sarah did know what he meant and it made her smirk. She may or may not have gotten carried away and tried to make him come to prove a point to Jill that Sarah was the one that Chuck fancied these days.

"My pussy tastes good on your cock," Sarah commented as she licked her lips. Chuck simply chuckled and shook his head, walking on his hands and knees towards Jill's awaiting ass. Sarah turned towards Jill and spoke once again. "You're about to be fucked like the filthy dog you are, Roberts," Sarah said, winking at Chuck to let him know it was all just an act, he simply shook his head and listened to her as she continued. "But, as much as I'd like to let him ream your ass dry, I'm not cruel." Sarah pushed Chuck to the side as she finished and crouched down behind Jill, her hands spreading both of Jill's cheeks wide to expose her little rosebud.

"Chuck's going to lose his mind when he sees this!" Sarah mused before she dove in, her tongue dancing over Jill's most forbidden of areas. In a flash, Jill moaned at the heretofore unfamiliar sensation of another person licking her asshole. Those moans of shock quickly turned into moans of pleasure though and Jill had to bite her lips not to cry out. Chuck was once again flabbergasted by what he was seeing, he'd never have thought that Sarah would be this dirty, but once again it was so fucking hot to see. Sarah had never actually eaten ass before, but she figured the same principles as teasing the head of Chuck's cock applied. It was a highly sensitive area, with a ton of nerve endings in it, so Sarah assumed teasing it like she would a cock would elicit the same reactions. So far, Sarah was assuming she was on the right track from the sounds that Jill was making.

"Oh god, right there, don't stop!" Jill cried as her fingers gripped at the sheets until her knuckles turned white. Sarah continued to eat Jill's ass for several long moments before the sensation of fingers inside her center brought her mind to a screeching halt. Sarah could feel two of Chuck's fingers inside her and as they brushed along that one spot that he'd so expertly utilized earlier to great effect, Sarah shuddered quite clearly. Chuck saw the blonde CIA agent shudder and knew he'd once again found that spot, so he continued to poke and tease that spot with his fingers.

"Please keep going, I was so close!" Jill begged, desperate for Sarah to resume her work. Sarah dove back in as she felt Chuck's fingers go to work on that spot, pushing her closer and closer to a peak of her own. In mere moments, Jill was moaning at an ever-increasing volume as her climax approached. When Sarah felt Jill's peak arrive, she was aware of the fact that her own peak had also arrived. In a moment of perfect timing, Sarah screamed into Jill's ass and climaxed on Chuck's fingers. Chuck felt her peak overcome her and he quickly backed down his efforts. When Chuck withdrew his fingers from Sarah's center, he saw the state of pure arousal she was left in. Her folds glistened in the afternoon sun and his fingers were drenched.

For Sarah, she couldn't believe how easily Chuck could make her orgasm now that he'd discovered that spot inside her. Obviously, Sarah had been aware of the G-spot, but she'd never really explored what it could do. Chuck on the other hand had used that little bundle of nerves to send her tumbling down a rabbit hole of pleasure to the tune of four mind blowing orgasms... four! It hadn't even taken him that long; he'd merely pressed on that little pleasure button for a minute or two and she'd come almost instantly. Now that Chuck knew how to pleasure her, she knew she was in trouble. With Chuck's giving nature, he'd focus on making sure she was satisfied, until she was so drunk with orgasmic pleasure that she couldn't sit up, let alone reciprocate enough to make him feel good too.

Refocusing, Sarah turned around and gave Chuck a look that conveyed exactly how amazing that had felt as she slid out of the way so he could get down to business with Jill.

"Okay, you ready to do this?" Sarah asked Chuck, who grasped onto his hardened length with his right hand and Jill's ass with his other. Jill turned back to look at Chuck and Sarah and spoke quickly before Chuck got started.

"In my purse is a small bottle of lube," Sarah gave her a strange look. Jill sighed in frustration and elaborated. "For the plug, Dr. LaFleur expected me to have it in my ass at least half of the work day, so I kept lube in my purse." Sarah simply nodded and got up to find Jill's purse, which had been discarded along with the rest of Jill's clothes.

"Your boss seems to break the HR rules a lot." Chuck commented as he stroked his length to maintain his hard-on.

"The company I work at is... different; expectations for women were complicated. The money and the research were great, so it was worth it." Jill commented as she reached back to rub her center teasingly.

"You don't fool me, Roberts, you enjoyed being LaFleur's submissive, no use denying it," Sarah said as she returned with the small bottle of lube. Jill blushed as she saw the look on Chuck's face as Sarah revealed her secret. Chuck saw the bottle of lube in Sarah's hand right before she tossed it to him. Chuck caught it and quickly set about lubing up his hard phallus and Jill's eager rosebud. Once everyone was properly lubed, Sarah took the lube back and deposited it back in Jill's purse. When Sarah turned back, she saw Chuck press his hardness up against Jill's backside, the brunette gasping as she felt Chuck enter her slowly. As Chuck slowly fed his length into Jill's hungry asshole, he couldn't help the groan that escaped his mouth. The tightness of her asshole was something he'd never felt before and he now understood the appeal of anal sex for men.

Sarah walked over to Chuck as she saw him begin to piston in and out of Jill at his normally deliberate pace. Sarah climbed onto the bed and leaned into his right ear, talking in a whisper that only Chuck would hear. "You don't have to be so gentle, be rough with her, Jill can take it. I checked Guy LaFleur out, he was well known on the BDSM scene. I was never able to learn who his submissive was, but now knowing Jill worked for him, it all makes sense. Jill was LaFleur's submissive, so don't be gentle, let her have it!" As Chuck continued his deliberate motions, Sarah saw the unsure look in his face and leaned back in to speak once again in his ear.

"Use this as an opportunity to let go of all that anger that you've had towards her for so long. Have fun with it, she can handle it!" As Sarah backed up, she saw a small smile on Chuck's face. She knew that he now understood what she'd been scheming towards and he was grateful. For Jill, the feeling of Chuck's big cock in her ass was so good, Dr. LaFleur, as he always insisted she call him, was rather unimpressive, so Chuck was a definite improvement. The one thing Jill wished for was that Chuck would be a little rougher, she was fine with this gentler stuff, but even going back to Stanford, she'd liked it rougher, which was one of the reasons she'd started cheating on Chuck, it just wasn't in his nature. Bryce Larkin on the other hand had been a bastard who was more than happy to be rough in the bedroom. Of course, in hindsight, that was selfish of her; she was betraying a wonderful man in favor of a shallow man who didn't hold a candle to Chuck. Looking back, she'd hurt Chuck. He'd been alone for years after Stanford, and while part of her liked the ego boost from knowing how broken up over her he was. Another part of Jill hated that she'd hurt him as bad as she had.

Jill's thoughts were wiped from her mind as she suddenly felt Chuck's thrusts increase in force and pace by four, maybe five times. She could feel both of Chuck's hands on her hips as he fucked her hard, with fast thrusts that rattled her very soul. The feeling of his hard length jack hammering her ass so roughly, made her moan in surprise.

"Oh fuck," Jill cried as she heard his breathing quicken from his exertion. Jill's body was suddenly alight with pleasure, as if every nerve in her body was on fire with lustful sensation. Jill had never seen this from Chuck, she'd never known he could be rough like this and in that moment, she was metaphorically kicking herself. He'd had this in him the entire time!? Sarah could see that Jill was well on her way to her first of what Sarah knew would be many orgasms. Chuck was definitely being harsher with Jill than before, but he wasn't being rough quite yet. On a scale from one to ten, Sarah would say Chuck was likely at a five on the roughness scale. The entire scene was very hot to Sarah so she quickly grabbed a chair and took a seat in a spot that would give her a great view of the action. Chuck saw Sarah sit down in a chair off to the left, her hands quickly making their way to her center and breasts to have some fun of her own. Chuck and Sarah exchanged a look moments before Sarah's legs spread wide, her center now on full display to the two people fucking on the bed. Her center was still glistening from her most recent orgasm and admittedly, with the cleanly shaven nature of her center, the entire scene was one of the most erotic things Chuck had ever seen.

Sarah quickly began to pinch and tweak her nipples while her fingers explored the depths of her womanhood. The wet sounds emanating from her depths conveyed quite clearly just how aroused she was. The sound of Jill's screams of pleasure grabbed both Chuck and Sarah's attention as Jill reached her orgasm, which looked to be a doozy. Chuck could feel the walls of her ass squeezing his hardness so tight, he had to slow down to prevent a premature end to the afternoon's activities.

"Oh shit!" Jill cried as her eyes clamped shut and she worked hard to stay on all fours and not simply collapse into a puddle of orgasmic pleasure. Chuck resumed his previously brisk pace and the volume of Jill's moans only increased. The slap, slap, slap, of flesh-on-flesh contact only added to the soundtrack of sordid pleasure that filled the room. Sarah was so engrossed by the scene unfolding before her that she almost didn't catch the words that came from Jill's mouth, but they were just too shocking to miss.

"Oh god, if you'd fucked me like this in college, I never would have cheated. You're freaking amazing!" Sarah was actually shocked, that was such a narcissistic thing to say to a man you cheated on. Chuck saw the expression on Sarah's face; her mouth hung open in shock as she simply stared at the two of them fucking on the bed. For Chuck, her words had unearthed a burning anger buried deep within him. She had really just told him that if he'd done something in the bedroom that she'd never once told him she wanted, she never would have cheated on him. In a manner of speaking, Jill had just blamed him for her cheating on him. If that's what Jill really believed then she was not the woman he thought she was way back at Stanford.

"If you want rough, I'll show you rough!" Chuck growled before he reached out and grabbed Jills hair. Jill yelped in shock as Chuck's thrusts became angry, gone was his consistent rhythm and aggressive, but even pace. Now Chuck was ravaging her ass with the hardest thrusts she'd ever felt. Every thrust felt like it would knock her over, but his holding her hair was keeping her from getting away. Instantly, Jill began to mewl and moan at the change in Chuck's efforts. Sarah saw the anger radiating off of Chuck's body as he began hate fucking the brunette tramp. Her words had made Chuck angry and now he really was going to take it out on her ass. Sarah still couldn't believe Jill had said that out loud, especially only ten minutes after talking about how sorry she was and how much she wanted to make amends. This woman was some piece of work and from the looks of it, Chuck was going to take all of his anger out on her whore ass, which Sarah thought was totally deserved.

As Jill tried to handle Chuck's rage fucking, she began to reflect on the change and it dawned on her what she'd said out loud instead of in her head. She'd actually told him that if he'd been better in bed, then she wouldn't have cheated. That was not something you told a guy while in bed with him, and now he was mad, that was obvious. Jill tried to look over her shoulder at Chuck, but what she saw was pure anger, which wasn't encouraging. Regardless of how Chuck was feeling, he was once again going to make her come. Chuck's brutally fast and hard thrusts were going to make Jill peak once again and she couldn't believe how fast she was reaching her peak, it felt like she'd just finished climaxing and now she was about to have another.

"Oh Chuck, you're gonna make me..." Jill mumbled as she shook her head in disbelief. Sarah was fast approaching a peak of her own, her fingers a blur inside her center, trying to touch and tease every magical, sensitive, inch of her center. Chuck was like a machine, and Jill was totally helpless to stop the orgasms from coming, that was obvious to Sarah. When Sarah saw Jill succumb to her peak, the brunette's arms quickly gave out, sending her face and upper body down into the mattress. Chuck never stopped thrusting, if anything, he simply took a half step closer and took a better angle within Jill's ass. Jill screamed into the mattress in orgasm, her body helpless to stop the orgasms from tearing her apart. Chuck never stopped, not caring one iota about Jill's state. Sarah watched the erotic sight in front of her until she felt her own peak approach. Jill was close to complete collapse as the repeated orgasms seemingly reduced her to a pile of orgasmic atoms and not much else. Jill was seemingly climaxing uncontrollably; it was as if she reached a new peak every two minutes or so. Sarah had never seen a person orgasm so much and she silently wondered what that had to feel like, to simply orgasm over and over with no respite in sight. Chuck pulled Jill's hair once again, pulling her head back harshly as he thrusted deep into her tight asshole. Jill merely mumbled something and then the trickle of fluids onto her thigh from her center signaled that she'd had another orgasm.

Sarah felt her peak come racing up her spine and in a moment of spontaneity, she called out. "I'm coming, Chuck." The nerd looked over at her and watched as Sarah was overcome with rapturous masturbatory pleasure. In that moment, his rage seemed to clear and he saw the state that Jill was in, she was face down, ass up on the mattress, simply mumbling into the sheets whenever she peaked again. Sarah was off in her own little orgasmic fantasyland, busy making herself reach orgasm after toe curling orgasm.

As Chuck came back to himself, the realization that he'd been having sex for a long time since the last time he'd orgasmed snuck up on him. He'd been on top of Sarah and she'd wanted to be on top to make him come, then Jill had interrupted them, since then he'd spent a good hour plowing Jill. Chuck had never gone so long without reaching his peak and in that moment, it became clear that his thinking about it, doomed him to an inevitable climax out of nowhere.

Sarah heard the male moan and looked up to see Chuck with a stressed look on his face. She could see it in his eyes that he was about to reach his peak. Chuck's body was shaking, he was on the very edge of what looked to be a massive finish. He'd looked at her and lost his focus and now it was all over it would seem. Sarah simply smiled to herself as she watched Chuck huff and puff through his quick climb up the mountain to certain pleasure. Jill could hardly take any more, she'd had more orgasms while getting fucked in the ass by Chuck than Dr. LaFleur had given her in his office in the last six months. Finally, she felt Chuck thrust extremely hard, all of his weight in it; her entire body felt him on her as his hard length buried itself deeper than it had ever gone inside her. With a final grunt, Chuck released inside his ex-girlfriend, who gasped at the sensation.

Sarah stood up off of her chair and went over to Chuck as he continued to ride out his pleasure. She could see how exhausted he was and how intense the orgasm was as he continued to shake from the sensations. Sarah placed her hand on his shoulder, rubbing gentle and comforting circles on his shoulder blade.

"That's it, just let go." Sarah said quietly to the man who'd impressed her in the bedroom far more than she'd ever thought he would. Chuck simply whimpered in reply as he balanced all of his weight on his hands, which rested on either side of Jill's body, his head hanging low in exhaustion. Jill was completely spent, totally destroyed by Chuck's aggression, and overwhelmed by what looked like a barrage of orgasms. Eventually Sarah grasped onto Chuck's arms and pulled him back upright, helping him to extricate himself from Jill's body. Sarah heard his phallus exit the brunette's anus with a lewd plop, only for Jill to moan tiredly in reply. Sarah led Chuck over to the chair she'd been sitting in and pushed him down into it. Looking back over at Jill, Sarah saw that the woman hadn't moved, and truthfully, Sarah had no desire to assist the tramp who'd continually hurt Chuck.

Sarah heard Chuck's heavy breathing and looked back over at him, finding an exhausted, but satisfied expression on his face. With a smile on her own face, Sarah sat down in Chuck's lap, their pelvis' touching, chests together. Sarah simply leaned into him and hugged his body as he calmed down.

12