The Bartowski Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd kiss you right now, but I was eating Jill's ass and that would be gross," Sarah said, which made Chuck laugh quietly. Instead of kissing the nerd on the lips, Sarah trailed kisses along his chest, up his neck and behind his ear. "You did so good," Sarah whispered into Chuck's ear. Chuck simply grunted, which made Sarah giggle.

"All in a day's work ma'am," Chuck quietly quipped exhaustedly, getting another giggle from Sarah. "More seriously, thank you Sarah, this was... crazy, and really hot," Chuck said truthfully.

"So fucking hot," Sarah said in agreement. Chuck nodded his head as he stared up at the ceiling. "I mean, I think you broke her," Sarah added, which prompted Chuck to glance around Sarah and look at Jill who hadn't moved.

"Oops," Chuck said in a tone that demonstrated very little remorse.

"Can you believe she actually blamed you for her cheating? What a bitch?" Sarah said in a quiet tone. Chuck simply rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Don't know what I saw in her. After that remark, I was just so angry; hope I wasn't too rough." Sarah could hear the truth in Chuck's words. Deciding it was time to check on Jill, Sarah stood up off of Chuck and motioned for him to stay in the chair and rest. Sarah walked her nude form over to Jill's still form and looked her over. There was a massive flow of Chuck's semen oozing out of Jill's rosebud, her entire body was covered in sweat and her thighs were covered in what Sarah assumed was her own orgasmic fluids.

"Jill?" Sarah called quietly. All Sarah got in reply was a satisfied moan, her rosebud twitching a few times. "You okay?" Sarah asked with mild concern.

"More, again, so good..." Jill mumbled seemingly to no one at all. Sarah turned back to Chuck and shrugged in confusion. Chuck did the same and then motioned Sarah back over to him. Sarah quickly retook her position in his lap and let her head rest on his chest.

"I hope you realize what you've done," Sarah murmured into Chuck's chest.

"What's that?" he asked in reply as he rubbed her back with his large, warm hands.

"The last time I had sex was over a year ago, and it was with Bryce." The grimace on Sarah's face told Chuck how much she'd enjoyed that last time with Bryce. "This was so good; I don't know how I'll be able to go back to not having this." Sarah's desperate tone and her pouty face made Chuck laugh quietly. Sarah didn't think it was very funny, but Chuck didn't care.

"I don't know what to tell you, Sarah. I don't see any problems with you being addicted to the Bartowski. If anything, I see this as an absolute win." Sarah snorted into his chest and gave him a gentle smack.

"I'm never going to be able to find better sex than this, and I can't have this, it sucks," Sarah said with another pout. Sarah's continual pouting into Chuck's chest was a huge ego boost to the nerd herder.

"Talk about an ego boost; the Sarah Walker's world was rocked so hard by the Bartowski that no other sexual partner will ever satisfy her ever again!" Chuck quipped with a confident smile. Sarah pulled back from Chuck's chest and gave him an amused look.

"Cool it, Ron Jeremy, your head is going to fill up this whole room if it gets any bigger." Chuck laughed hard at her rebuttal. The nerd always found himself shocked at the wit of Sarah Walker; it was maybe her most underrated personality trait.

"I kid of course; but still, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was trying my hardest to make a good impression." Sarah's heart warmed several hundred degrees upon hearing Chuck's honesty, this man was too much.

"By my count that was four earth-shattering impressions," Sarah said with a cheeky grin. Chuck simply chuckled at her quip and shook his grin before replying with mock outrage.

"Ms. Walker, this is a high-class establishment; we will not tolerate indecency such as that last remark!" Sarah giggled at Chuck; he was so nerdy some times.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" Sarah replied with a voice positively dripping with honey.

"I might just have to throw you down on that bed and hit you with the Bartowski until you see the error in your ways." Chuck shot back with more charisma than Sarah had ever seen from him and it actually made her blush.

"Oh my," she replied quietly. Chuck fist pumped internally; Sarah had flinched, he'd bested her in their game of sexual wits! Sarah was busy imagining how many orgasms Chuck would give her in that scenario and the only answer she could come up with was simply all of them... all of the orgasms ever. She'd joked earlier that if he'd used it again after their last bout, then she'd literally die, but in the scenario he proposed, well... she'd had a good life, right? Because death by Bartowski would be totally worth it, in Sarah's mind.

Chuck and Sarah were pulled from their moment by the sound of a loud pounding on the door. Chuck and Sarah looked over at the door and the both of them knew who that was... it was Casey. Sarah looked back to Chuck and gave him a regretful look, trying her hardest to convey that she wished this didn't have to end.

Sarah leaned forward, giving Chuck a kiss on the forehead, before she pulled back to look into his eyes. "Thanks for the amazing sex, Chuck," Sarah said before she got off of his lap and went to find her clothes. Chuck simply sat there dumbfounded and watched her nude form move around the room. The sound of the pounding on the door filled the room again.

"Hold your horses, Casey," Sarah shouted back at the door. Sarah turned back to Chuck and spoke to him. "So, if you want to go clean up a bit, now might be the time." Chuck gave her a confused look, but the look from Sarah told him to get off his ass and move.

12