The Basement Ch. 05

Story Info
Shrunken forced sissy under total control.
3.1k words
4.34
35.6k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

This chapter has long been in the works, thank you for the wait. Do not read if you are offended by the idea of a straight man being shrunken and forced to be a sissy, you've been warned. -Fivedots

*********************

"Back flat...now arch." I did as instructed. I always did exactly as instructed anymore, arching my tan back exactly as I had been taught, my eyes never breaking contact with their mirrored counterparts. Ryan often liked making me watch the reflection of what was happening to me. It was supposed to be almost voyeuristic, watching it happen in the mirror, but it felt too real for me to see it that way.

And how could I not do as instructed? Ryan was a monster of a man, and he had shrunken me to 4' 6" this weekend. His hand, his large hand, sat in the arch of my back feeling my smooth, moisturized skin. His large hand was also very warm and my skin was cold, me only wearing a pair of thigh high pink socks and matching long soft fingerless gloves extending over my elbows. Twenty minutes I had been waiting patiently on on his bed, on all fours, ready for him as instructed.

"Tell me how this feels." His hand slid down my back and over the goosebumps on my smooth bottom before disappearing from my skin briefly...I drew in a breath...

*TAPP* His fingers contacted my balls hard, just once. My poor little nuts had been through so much already, they were shrunken but also swollen and inflamed. I grunted, which I immediately recognized was a mistake.

I was usually better than to make a mistake like grunting in pain when I am supposed to moan in pleasure. Ever since that first weekend...when the training had begun...Shrunken to 4 feet tall for a weekend of bonding and training. That was the weekend Ryan transitioned the deal. Previously, I had been complying with his abuse due to the blackmail he held over me. Threatening to release my internet history...then the recording of me jerking him off...then, then there was so much more blackmail. But up till then, I still could have walked away and faced the consequences.

That weekend Ryan worked his way into every aspect of my life. Every password, every bank account, every horrible or humiliating secret. Everything that hurt, everything that felt good, everything in my little head. And worst of all, he learned everything about every remaining relationship in my life and exactly how to begin distancing me. And he had extracted all of this information in the cruelest ways he could come up with.

I didn't leave his room in the basement once that first weekend, a pink collar around my neck, a leash keeping me within four feet of my new master for three days. He had taught me to stand at attention, to arch my back, to grovel at his feet. He had instructed me on the proper worship of his body, from how to use my little tongue to find every bit of his toe jam to how to edge his cock endlessly so he could blow the thickest load on my face. He gave me a stern warning that fuck ups as small as hesitating before following an order would result in disproportionately severe punishments until I learned. When I initially hesitated to kiss his feet, he kicked me...very hard, leaving me with sore ribs for weeks. The second time I disobeyed, he silently lifted me into the air by my ankle and broke a little toe. I quickly fell in line. That limp is one of many reminders.

It wasn't long after that he began the hormone injections. But Ryan didn't want a girl, not really. I could best understand it as him loving the power. He fucking loved making a straight man be his girly little bitch, so he never made me give up my identity on the inside. He wouldn't say it, but I knew he loved the occasional grunt from me, a masculine artifact of who I really am and a reminder of his incredible power over me.

But as the noise escaped my lips, I wasn't thinking about how much that noise might turn him on. I was worrying for my poor little balls, dangling between my tan legs and those pink thigh-highs.

*TAPP, TAPP, TAPP* Each noise punctuated a word, "Moan. You. Bitch." I did moan, my body shivering and my teeth gritting together, my back staying perfectly arched. The hormones had been working faster on my hips than my breasts, according to Ryan's meticulous measuring.

"Bitch, say that you enjoyed that."

"I enjoyed that, Master."

"You enjoyed what?"

"I enjoyed you hitting my little balls!"

"Convince me that you enjoyed it."

These little word games had also been instilled in me that first weekend, forcing me to repeat things to him and to tell him what he wanted to hear. It had started out with lavishing this douchebag with praise, telling him how strong and handsome and brilliant he is and how weak and pathetic I am. Crafting sex stories about girls we knew to whisper in his ear as he jerked off. I hesitated when he told me to smile and beg for a load five seconds before he blew it on my face. He had broken my first finger for that mistake. When he made me narrate the sensations of him entering my tight little ass as if I loved it, my description made him blow his wad within the first two minutes. Eliciting tears of pain simultaneously with words of joy had a strong draw for him. I learned that compliance led to less broken bones and shorter periods of agony, usually.

"Convince you I enjoyed it? I didn't just enjoy it, I loved it!" I giggled, swaying my hips seductively. "I enjoyed you hitting my tiny little balls so much because it reminds me of how strong you are Ryan, and I love how amazingly strong my Master is! Please, believe me Master, I want more, I want you to smack my girly little nuts again, I like it better than cumming!" I closed my eyes and braced for what I knew was coming, *TAPP*. Just one probably meant he was pleased with my words.

I had also lost weight since Ryan took control of me. Whether I was allowed to eat anything but cum on the weekends was dependent on his mood and how well I pleased him. He even withheld water, sometimes only giving me the option to drink his piss or from the toilet bowl, if I was lucky. Even during the week, he watched what I ate, eating any high-protein food I purchased and encouraging me to stick to salads "like a good girl." He hard wormed his way so thoroughly into my life, I couldn't even eat out without being questioned about the charges on my credit card. With a strict diet, days of fasting, and regular hormone injections, my muscles were melting away and any extra fat was seemingly moving from my belly, arms, and legs towards my hips. I barely left the house anymore, working from home to maintain an income which was tightly controlled by Ryan. He had most recently invested that income in the new lights, bright and cruel.

"Okay, okay Bitch, that's enough warm up, now turn to the camera and give the people an intro." Ryan walked off to the side, his footsteps shaking my little body as I turned to the camera, shaking the blonde curls out of my way so I could give a pained, full smile to our fans. Blonde, brunette, hot pink, red, green...sometimes curly, sometimes straight, pigtails, a long pony for him to hold onto while he fucked me from behind, he was always coming home with new wigs to put me in...though my own hair was now getting long enough to pull back in a much shorter pony. It wouldn't be much longer until I was training with a straightener, curling iron, and hair dyes.

"Helllloooooo guys and gals and a great biiiiig welcome to my personal hell!" I giggled like a fucking idiot, crawling towards the camera with my ass in the air. I didn't get a cut of the profits or anything, but doing my job to put on a good show was a very important training exercise for Ryan. He loomed out of frame, taking a shot and fingering through a drawer of toys and equipment.

I looked at the white board behind the camera where Ryan wrote my prompts. "Mmmmm," I moaned to our fans, now whispering seductively and close to the camera, "Master says the first viewer to make me precum get's to pick a punishment from the new Wheel of Pain..." The speaker squawked the alert for a big donation and the pink wand sticking out of my ass vibrated violently. "Ohhhh goddddd I loooove it," I cry, rolling over on my back like I'm unable to stay upright with such pleasure inside of me.

The chat screen was lighting up, derogatory comments and donations flying in. Ryan usually read them to me afterwards with his cock in my stomach. I could see a few of them now:

"Fuck you bitch!"

"slut! show us your ass slut!"

"u ain't a man u want this bitch"

"fuck her up dude, rip her nuts off, she don't need em"

I didn't show it on the outside, but I was always scared of the comments giving Ryan new ideas. It was a comment that gave him the idea of making me take up yoga to get more flexible, but it was another comment that had inspired him to try his hand at piercing my ears on stream. Little 'Slut' and 'Slave' pendants now dangled from my ears, both holes slightly off-center.

"how much to borrow her? i make a woman out of her"

"i luv you i wanna marry you and put a baby in you"

"hang her from the wall, bring out the whip!"

"fuck you cum dump"

"You boys are so silly, you sure love me!" I giggled again like a fucking moron, feeling the floor shaking as Ryan approached. He roughly joined me on the bed, dragging my body onto his lap and crossing his legs under me to read a few comments.

"A new record for viewers, and we are only just getting started," he mumbled gruffly in my ear. "And they sure want me to fuck you up, wow there's some dark stuff in there." Hot breath as his tongue found my neck, "Act like you love it while I tease you...and if your dick isn't hard in a minute, this is going to be a cock and ball torture session." My tiny tan body started wiggling in his naked lap as his giant hands moved over my soft skin, the pink antenna in my ass vibrating intermittently with new donations. I glanced at the feedback image on the screen, quickly taking in the sexy, petite little slut on the lap of a goddamn giant, his mouth grossly sucking on her neck, his hands rubbing oil on her naked chest.

I arched my back in "pleasure", looking at the ceiling and closing my eyes to get the job done. I imagined her small, sexy body on *my* lap, covered in oil, in the pink lingerie I bought her, my gift for Valentine's Day before Ryan had forced me to chase her off. She was her beautiful self and I was the man, the big one, the dominant one. She rubbed the oil into my abdomen and down to my hard cock. In my mind's eye, it was the size of her arm. But her dainty little fingers didn't match the feeling as Ryan's rough hands easily covered my hard, girly dicklet with oil and the illusion was over. This would not be a CBT session tonight, but what does it even fucking matter? I remembered to moan as his rough digit penetrated me and the chat exploded about how sexy my pained look was.

With so many viewers, it was a long session full of ideas from the increasingly depraved audience. The relatively vanilla requests like fucking me doggy and making me do the work, grinding on his cock and impaling myself like a slut, putting a bag over my face and treating me like a pig, writing on my hairless skin derogatory comments, the names of high donors, spanking my ass until I cried right into the camera...these were vanilla acts that had been requested before.

More obscure requests came in from this broader audience too, sadists asking that he brand me, tattoo me, throw me against the wall like a rag doll, pull out finger nails and worse...those requests got "maybe next times" from Ryan.

Requests from size-fetishists that were acted out, my first time being smothered under his giant body, his sweaty balls covering my little mouth and nostrils until my eyes were red, threatening to let me pass out. Literally worshipping him from the floor before a mighty giant, begging to be allowed to suck his toes. His giant foot pressing down on my chest as he simulated stepping on me, telling the camera that he could feel my ribs cracking. An ignored request to shrink me further and drown me in cum.

It was Ryan, the sick fuck, that chose the climax. More lube and he penetrated me yet again from behind. He bent my knees back with my feet on his knees, bound my wrists with a long slack piece of leather between and put my arms behind my head, looping the leather over his shoulders. My stomach dropped briefly as he lifted his sex doll into the air facing away from him. My feet were firm on his thighs, my arms pulled tight behind me, and my poor, destroyed ass pushed against his pelvis, his cock inside of his puppet. He walked me around the room, a sexy, tranny figurehead impaled on the front of his ship. He lifted his hands off my body to show the camera that I was suspended. A bead dripped off a blonde curl and I noticed just how sweaty my body was, covered in my sweat and his. Even my thigh high pink socks were soaked to my skin. I looked up for a mirror and briefly broke character when I saw the pathetic character strapped to this man. "You are not coming down until you cum, you fucking piece of shit, bitch."

That little whisper in my ear, and I was pushing off of his legs, gasping as I removed myself from my tormentor's cock. He stopped me at the apex, adjusting the length of the leather strap so the bulb of his cockhead wouldn't pop out of me no matter how far I pushed. I briefly felt hollow before I sunk again onto his cock, counting the veins as I passed over the features so familiar to me now. And then I did it again, a little faster and a little better, picking up speed as I figured out how to fuck myself on the bow of a ship, Ryan's psychopathic chuckles turning into moans as my insides massaged his cock. He casually walked around the room again, posing, flexing, lording over me, a god, having the time of his life while I pathetically dangled from him, less a person and more an extension of another man, his property.

Ryan and I had spent weeks finding how best to abuse my prostate, and so I knew now the best angle to fuck myself, my shoulders and thighs burning as I picked up speed, ignoring that Ryan was carrying me around the room for the chat to see. I would cum, Ryan would cum, and this session would end. I shuddered feeling the familiar and deep physical response to beating my prostate, and my little cock once again stood at attention to the delight of the watching crowd.

"look at her hard clitty!"

"She fucking loves it, the slut!"

"she dont deserve to cum"

My breathing was getting heavy with the effort and the pleasure, and he again dangled me in front of the camera, "Go ahead, be honest, tell us all how you feel," emphasizing his words with some smacks to my red ass.

I looked into the camera and bit my lip only daring to hesitate for a moment. Unfortunately, I knew exactly what he wanted while I kept riding. "Please Ryan, please stop this, I want to go, I don't want to be a girl, I'M NOT A GIRL!!" I screamed out, my voice dropping an octave but it was impossible for my shrunken vocal chords to truly sound manly. "Please stop supporting this monster, I'm not a girl, I'm a man, I'm not supposed to be this small, I'm straight!" The donation noises went off, watching a girl begging to stop riding dick while her cock dripped precum. Deep down they all believed it was an act, and Ryan loved it. "I'm not a girl...I'm not a girl...I'm not a girrrrr...uuuuhhhh..." My eyes crossed beneath my blonde curls and my tongue stuck out like I had been trained to orgasm, Ryan grabbed me tightly by my love handles and took over. If I was good at locating my prostate, Ryan was better and I had already done all the work. But he didn't really care about my pleasure, he was cumming too.

Ryan picked up the pace, quickly ramping up to his orgasm just as mine was beginning. The viewers at home watched the little tranny dick spurt a gooey glob out and then immediately his hand was there on my balls, mercilessly smacking them *TAPP*, *TAPP*, *THWAAAP* *THWAAAAP* *TWWWWAAAAAAP*, ruining my orgasm for his amusement. Ryan's roar and laughter were indistinguishable as he blew his load inside his helpless toy, my sour face close to the camera screaming in pain, "I'm not a girl" despite just cumming like one.

Long after the stream had ended, we laid there in his bed with my head pressed to his sweaty chest and one leg draped over his like he wanted. He was running his fingers through my curls and it was almost tender. "There sure were a lot of fucked up people watching that." I only murmured in agreement, wishing I was asleep and away from here. "Don't fall asleep on me now!" My face received a quick few smacks to wake me up. "We've got work to do, new streams to plan, and comments to read...get that mouth to work, bitch." He dragged me roughly by my leash towards his cock, it was only Friday night.

********

Stream, please leave your comment for what you might want to see...

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers