The Basement Ch. 04

Story Info
Crossing a line and changing the game from here on...
1.2k words
4.12
34.7k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

Please enjoy another chapter of this horrible situation. I have plans for the dark place this is going next, but please comment with ideas you would like to see explored!

*****

The night where things became more violent had actually begun relatively mildly. Sure, there was an underlying current of violence in his every action as Ryan had blackmailed, shrunken, and assaulted me. But I had generally been reluctantly compliant and he had thus far been satisfied with that compliance. Maybe it was the week of relatively mild activity leading up to this otherwise normal Thursday night that caused me to forget my place at the mercy of this monster.

In the weeks since first fucking me he had slowly explored the limits of my body. On this night he hadn't even been fucking me. I wore a skirt and a blouse, stockings and pigtails, white cotton panties and a matching training bra. He joked that I was beginning to fill out the bras.

I was fulfilling some kind of coming of age fantasy for him, his hand reaching up my skirt as we watched a movie on his bed. Rather than some rom-com, the movie was a video of him fucking his little sissy up against the wall. As we watched, my hands had worked his cock through the fly of his jeans and were massaging as ordered. But his hands were the focus of the fantasy. One long digit inside my ass pussy, working me like a puppet, familiarizing itself with my prostate. Forcing me to orgasm like a bottom had become a favorite method of humiliating me. Rubbing it in that, my body's mere physical response, somehow equated to me enjoying the horrors of his sexual slavery.

I had so far reluctantly cooperated, answering honestly at what felt good and what did not. Regardless, he was now causing cum to ooze from my cock, my body drooling out betrayal. "See bitch, I've told you a thousand times that you love this arrangement, taste this proof!" His palm wiping my precum on my lips and nose was so insulting, my weakened asshole clenched on his knuckle in some kind of deep, otherwise buried rage.

"You are going to cum soon aren't you?" He wasn't exactly wrong. "Bro, you were born for this shit, I bet you've always wanted to be a sissy like this."

Before I could deny it in my squeaky, girly voice, his cum covered fingers probed into my mouth. I almost bit them but let out a small moan instead, my eyes unwilling to tear away from the image on the screen lest I make eye contact with his sadistic smile leaning towards me. The image on the screen zoomed in as the giant dom fucked me hard against the wall. His words taunting me and coaxing out the forced orgasm. How humiliating that experience had been, edged mercilessly before filming then being made to cum while in his arms, held like a small sissy. He had immediately filled me with his hot load in response. Who isn't turned on by an orgasm?

That same chain reaction occurred here again as I came at the climax of the film, my body finally relenting. Yet another handsfree orgasm, cumming "Like a girl", his words perfectly interrupting my thoughts. My little clit spurting to the rhythm of his manipulation, my eyes glazed over and my mouth open, half pleasure, half denial.

"Oh fuck yeah, you are such a dumb little bitch, no real man cums like that!" He had taken over for my hands on his cock, aggressively stroking his much larger self as he pushed me down on the bed and kneeled over me. His hulking body loomed over my chest as he smiled down at me, "Keep your eyes fucking open, bitch." With a grunt he nutted on my face, my right eye only closing as he laid a rope of cum from my forehead to my chin. Yet another aspect of being so small was the sheer amount of cum he would seemingly bury me in.

String after string, his laughter only interrupted with his moans. "Wooooo," he caught his breath, "fuck I'm good," he held up the offending finger indicating towards him in the maneuver he had used to defile me once again. For the first time he spoke in a new demeaning tone, "Aww, did my sissy love having her prostate massaged by daddy? Does my sissy love her new life?" I grit my teeth but before I could spit out the obvious response, his frame rose.

"Come," he commanded as he walked towards the bathroom. I took one last look at the TV to see my image crying on the bed as I was made to lick my cum from his abs. My heart quietly broke for my sissy self in the video but it was even harder passing by my reflection in the mirror. Is this who I am now? I wondered as a tear mixed with the overwhelming amount of cum on my face and I saw my fist clench in pain and frustration.

But still I followed him as instructed, waddling into the bathroom to find Ryan flexing in the mirror. As I dwindled in body and spirit, he seemed to grow ever mightier. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed my little frame against his, laughing at me. I looked down to avoid his gaze in the mirror but basically poked my eye on his erect cock. The size difference was disorienting at times.

"You are a dirty girl, I bet you never thought you'd be called a dirty girl, did ya bitch?" Take off your clothes for a shower." I didn't argue but left the pig tails as I expected he'd want. He slapped my butt as I slid the white cotton panties down, almost making me fall and making me feel objectified in my post-orgasm wisdom.

I moved towards the shower, and he pushed me in but didn't turn on the water. Instead he had it in mind to cross yet another line. He pointed his semi hard monster at my face. It took a moment for his cock to switch from cum mode to piss mode, but I only had time to squeak, "No" before the vial jet hit me. He laughed and laughed as I spit the piss out and tried to escape him by retreating, stumbling back against the shower wall. He laughed like a child burning ants with a magnifying glass as I struggled. All pent up frustration, rage, and pain mixed with desperate desire to stop the humiliation as I fell, lunged, forward. My eyes were closed but I could feel the source of the stream.

My pink finger nails curled into a little ball not much larger than the nut I contacted. I fell down and was lucky not to get trampled as I heard him utter phrases I had never heard before. There was no 'bro' or even 'bitch' in his words. Before I could respond or run or apologize he had me. I tried to blink away the liquid and look to him, pleading, but all that came out were gagging noises and then nothing at all.

One hand, then the other, wrapped around my neck and squeezing his awesome muscles, my tan little legs dangling and kicking, rising into the air. In those moments, I felt small...weak...feminine. In those moments, he felt powerful, truly powerful. And in those moments, I remembered my place. But that didn't matter now. I remember being surprised at how quickly it all went black.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers