The Basement (Femdom) Pt. 01

Story Info
Amalia Finally gets the sex slave she's always wanted.
1.3k words
4.34
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Amalia was 19 she had this dream where she would kidnap someone and make them into her own personal sex slave. Amaila knew, that of course, this was just a dream and held no real meaning behind it, that was until she was 23 and met Colby. Colby had just started at the same company as her when they met. Colby was perfect for Amaila, he was short and skinny, his smile just melted her heart. Amalia knew that in order to get Colby to hers she needed her space from him, so that way when the plan came into action she wasn't suspected right away.

First, Amalia planned out the room she would use for him. There was a room in the basement that would work perfectly, no windows, a bathroom attached, only one way in and out. She started by changing the door to a better steal one and installing a code lock on the door. Inside the room was a different story. She had to work slowly so as to not draw attention to herself. She started out by buying the more vanilla items. The first items in the room were a lockable cabinet, a bed, and a chair.

Second, she filled the cabinet with toys, ball gags, whips, dildos, strap ons, vibrators, fleshlights, handcuffs, and etc. The bigger items look longer to buy, attempting to buy almost all of them from local sex shops in cash. The first big items were the X bar, bench, and swing. It took almost 4 months before it was finished, but Amalia knew that waiting was the best option for her considering she was taking someone she works with.

Colby's room was perfect, with a small kitchen that had a mini fridge and toaster oven, a bathroom, and plenty of toys for her to use. Amalia made sure to test the room by banging on the door and screaming to make sure it was sound proof enough, after checking that it was she put her plan into place.

She started off by learning Colby's schedule, coffee at 9am, work from 10am-6pm on weekdays, gym at noon on the weekends, and lots of downtime that he usually spends at home. She learned that he had a girlfriend who he got coffee with at 2pm on weekends. Like clockwork every night at 9pm he goes on a walk. It took another two months before Amalia was finally ready to take him. At 9pm like usual he started his walk. Amalia parked her car towards the end of the block and waited for him to pass her.

As he passed Amalia got out of the car and started to walk behind him. She took her knife out of her pocket and quickly placed it against his neck.

"You are going to hand me your phone and get into my car" Amalia said coldly in his ear. Slowly Colby reached for his phone handed to Amalia. She slowly walked him to the back of her car and forced him to open the trunk.

In the trunk was a blindfold and handcuffs. "Put them on," Amalia said, removing the knife from his throat and resting it against his back. Colby tries to protest, but is quickly reminded of the knife. After Amalia was sure that he had the handcuff and blindfold on she forced him into her trunk and slammed it shut. She cleaned her prints off of his phone before putting it on the back of a tractor trailer. She then rushed back to her car and started driving.

Amalia made sure to take multiple wrong turns and drive in circles to confuse him. After an hour she finally decided it was safe enough to bring her boy home. As she opened the trunk he still laid there was the blindfold and cuffs on. She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the car, but Colby refused to move; he stood there in place.

"Please, I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sorry. Just let me go" He whimpered. Amalia couldn't help, but let out a small chuckle as she started to drag him towards her front door. He tried as hard as he could to make himself dead weight, but it just led to her picking him up and carrying him inside.

As Amalia shut the door behind her Colby started crying out of fear. She either didn't notice or didn't care as she continued to carry him down to the basement. When She finally got him into the room and shut the door she threw him down on to the bed.

"Shut up! Stop fucking crying" she screamed at him, grabbing his face and forcing her knife against his neck. "Do you wanna die" She yelled in his face.

"No! No please" He cried.

Amalia pulled the keys to the cuffs of her pocket and unlocked his hands. "Then get naked," She said. Colby froze for a second until She ripped him off the bed and forced him to his feet. Colby started to slowly undress himself; he was down to just his boxers.

"Boxers as well," Amalia said as if she was talking to a child. Colby hesitated for a moment before taking off his boxers. Amalia smiled seeing that he was actually a decent size. Amalia grabbed his arm and let him over to the chair before forcing him to sit down.

Colby had tears running down his face as Amalia tried him to the chair. She looked down at the boy as he cried and her hand down his chest stopping right before his dick. Amalia smiled down at the boy and walked to the cabinet. She unlocked it and looked through the vast amount of toys before grabbing lube and a fleshlight. Shutting the doors she walked back in front of him and knelt on the floor in front of him.

Colby tried to kick her away, but with his legs tied to the chair it was useless. Amalia grabbed his dick and slowly started to stroke it. His dick sprang to life even though he was crying and shaking his head. Amalia started to move her hand faster and place small kisses on his thighs.

"Please stop," Colby begged.

"We both know you like this baby" Amalia cooed.

Amalia pulled her hand away and Colby let out a small sigh. Amalia poured the lube on his dick before placing the fleshlight above his dick. Amalia forced his dick into the fleshlight and started to jack him off with it. Colby let out a small whimper in between his sobs.

"Please.. No" he whimpered as he attempted to move his hips away from her. Amalia sped up her hand movements moving her hand faster. Colby let out whimpers as he tried to move his hips away from her. Amalia could hear his breathing become more uneven as he got closer to cuming.

Amalia stopped ripping the blindfold off of him before continuing. It took Colby's eyes a second to adjust before he realized who she was.

"Amalia" he said as he tried to get away from her. Amalia smiled as she sped up her movements leaving more kiss' along his thighs.

"No.. Please" he begged and attempted to wiggle away from her.

Amalia pulled the fleshlight away from him and took him into her mouth, bouncing her head up and down on his dick. Colby shook his head, whimpering and crying, but Amalia showed no mercy. Despite the fact that he didn't want to, his hips buckled into Amalia's mouth and cum shot out of him and down her throat. Amalia held her position for a couple seconds making sure to milk him dry.

She pulled her head away from him and looked up at the boy who was now covered in tears and sat there attempting to catch his breath. "Such a good boy for mommy," Amalia laughed as she ran her hand along his thighs.