The Basketball Players

Story Info
The lustful weekend of two mature gorgeous wives.
8.8k words
00
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine Rensal (Chris to all) is a delightful fifty-year-old natural blonde, with a thirty-year-old son, history teacher at a University in Mexico and a twentyeight-year-old daughter, medical doctor at a hospital in Texas. Harry, a Navy officer, is her lover, after two divorces. Her ponytail hair and her angel's face with two wonderful blue eyes make her look like a little fairy. Barely over five feet tall and weighing only hundred pounds, she retains, despite her age, a truly enviable body. She is blessed with a pair of 34DD plump tits, adorned with two large pink areolae that pucker into two, slightly darker long nipples. Her gracefully sculpted boobs show only a slight sag, due to their weight, which makes them even more erotically attractive, when exposed in their full nakedness. Her twenty-five waist amplifies the roundness of her voluptuous breasts and of her well-formed jutting ass cheeks. When she walks, her bouncing curves catch the admiring and lustful glances of all men, including the youngest ones.

Chris' best friend is Bonnie Frostan, two years younger and married to Frank, her second husband. He presides over the local Chamber of Commerce. Bonnie's two sons, one twenty-five, the other one twenty-eight, are working in an architecture firm in another town. Brunette and curly hair, her face is a perfect oval with two large brown eyes. Her short height of 5'2" is distributed on a body of hundred-ten pounds, which is equally attractive as her friend's. Her 34D gorgeous tits are towering above a narrow waist and a pair of round ass-globes that arouse in all men a horny desire to alternately caress and slap them at open hands.

Chris and Bonnie keep fit regularly at the local gym. Both of them have shared their bed with several men, even when married. At present they are alone, because Harry is on duty in Europe and Frank is accompanying a federal commission on a trip to the main agricultural companies in the State.

It's a hot June afternoon. A team of national professional basketball players have stopped at the city for an exhibition game against the local team. The Sports Hall is full of people, including Chris and Bonnie. The two women are particularly admired by the skill and physical prowess of two black young players, Jason and Larry, who dominate the scene with their acrobatic dribbling.

The end of the performance is greeted with a big round of applause, then everyone rushes onto the court and surrounds the guest players to congratulate them.

Chris and Bonnie are also there. Chris, with a piece of paper and a pen in her hand, reaches Larry, touches his arm, then the back of his neck. She stands on tiptoe to kiss him, but he is too tall. Larry smiles wide at her, then leans down and gives her a nice kiss on the cheek, very close to her mouth. Not yet satisfied, Chris cries to him "Give me an autograph, Larry! Please, Larry! I'm Chris!" He complies and with the pen she hands him he writes on the paper "To Chris with love from Larry!"

Bonnie approaches. The confusion of the crowd had separated her from her friend. "Me too, Larry! I'm Bonnie!" she yells. And the player, after smiling at Bonnie, dedicates his autograph to her too, "with love". Jason is nearby. The two women also surround him and get his autograph. Now the crowd grows and the two basketball stars are besieged, but Chris and Bonnie still have time to shout out "See you tonight, guys!"

It's half past seven in the evening. The court where the match took place in the afternoon has been adapted to accommodate a reception in honor of the visiting team. After the usual speeches by the local authorities, one plaque to the trainer and one medal to each player are distributed. This is followed by an abundant buffet much appreciated by all.

Chris and Bonnie are there. Left alone by their men, why do not indulge in some distractions?

"Let's show off!" they say to each other. "After all, what harm is it if someone woos us? Those tall and muscular young men are not to be thrown away! Men's attentions are always welcome! And after all we're well capable of deciding when and if it's time to stop!"

Chris and Bonnie have never been faithful to their men. If some well-mannered handsome hunk deserved their attention, they didn't hold back. With these intentions they attend tonight at the public party, dressed in some astonishing clothes, which attract everyone's attention.

Chris wears clinging leather trousers which show off her shapely ass, together with a green, crew-neck, sleeveless, very tight t-shirt. No bra. The twin bulges of her long nipples, accompanying the voluptuous roundness of her jutting breasts, are clearly highlighted on the thin fabric.

Bonnie's also does not go unnoticed. Her small but busty figure wears mid-thigh-high miniskirt and short-sleeved blouse, expertly unbuttoned to the point of showing off a generous portion of her breasts, enclosed in a low cut bra.

Their outfit is completed with a pair of five-inch stiletto pumps.

The light make-up on their faces highlights the whiteness and smoothness of their skin, as well their beautiful eyes. They are two delightful babes who look at least ten years younger.

After serving themselves at the main desk, followed by lustful glances, they sit at a little table in a corner of the hall, sipping an aperitif.

Jason and Larry are at the center of the hall, together with some teammates, chatting with the secretary of the local club. They are two tall black basket- players. Jason is 6'10", Larry is 6'8" and both of them weigh approximately 280 pounds.

"Look at the two hotties over there!" Larry says to Jason. "Didn't they ask for our autograph after the match? Those two so excited cougars!"

"Yes, pal! A pair of beautiful babes, no doubt about it! Ripe, but kept well! Look at those tits!"

"Holy shit! I'd really like to get a good ride on those big jugs!"

"Me too, my friend! Let's go to them! Look, they are alone! For me, it's our game!"

Said and done. Without hesitation Larry and Jason approach the two women.

"Hi girls! Nice to see you again! Can we have a seat beside you? We signed our names for you!" they exclaim in a large smile, extending their hands to Chris and Bonnie who accept, smiling back.

"I'm Chris and she's Bonnie! Nice you remember us, guys!"

"Of course we remember! We cannot forget two beautiful girls like you two!"

Now the four of them are all together at the same table, with glasses in hands for a friendly toast.

"Girls, you are wonderful!" Jason exclaims, with a winking look that focuses clearly on Chris' well shaped boobs, under the tight t-shirt.

"Thanks for calling us girls, even though we aren't girls anymore!" she replies in a large smile.

"You sure fill your blouses well, girls!" Larry adds with a lustful gaze.

"Oooohhhh... now you want make us blushing!" Bonnie exclaims.

"Nature made us like this! Only nature!" Chris replies winking to the young men.

"Nature did a good job! Your men are thanking!" Jason insists.

"You're not bad either!" Bonnie says.

"We try to stay fit!" Larry exclaims.

"Sport?"

"Also!" and everyone laughs openly.

"I'm twenty-six and Larry is one year younger! And you?" Jason says.

"We won't tell you our age, but let you know we have four kids! Some husbands on our back and the current ones left us alone for a few days!" Chris smiles.

"Very reckless!" Jason replies.

"Sorry no, because we know how to take care of ourselves!"

The conversation proceeds friendly for an hour or more, until Jason makes a proposal. "Look, girls, I have an idea! Our tour is over and we are stopping here a couple of days. My uncle, who lives not far from here and is out of town for a few days, left us the keys to his house. The house is splendid and there are all sorts of goodies inside the fridge. Tomorrow is Sunday. Why don't you come and visit us for a nice brunch and an afternoon to spend together? What do you think?"

The two women exchange a brief knowing look, then Chris answers.

"Okay, guys! We agree! Do you cook?"

"Uncle Gary let us everything. The fridge is full! We just have to reheat the food!" Jason says.

Just before midnight the quartet breaks up. Jason leaves his home address and the women confirm their presence for the next late morning.

"See you tomorrow!" the guys exclaim.

Just before eleven a.m. Chris and Bonnie are at Jason's and Larry's house. It is a residential district, far from the center. Each house is surrounded by a wide green area which guarantees maximum privacy to the inhabitants.

Today the two women chose sportswear: T-shirts, pants and tennis shoes.

Jason welcomes the guests, then Larry arrives. The four of them exchange cordial welcoming kisses. The two men are wearing sports shirts and shorts.

The apartment is spread over two floors, very nice, large and comfortable. The bedrooms are upstairs.

The four of them sit in the living room where they have a coffee.

Then Jason leads the guests outside, to the backyard. And here's the surprise: a large swimming pool and a pool deck equipped with chairs, couches, loungers and tables. A hedge surrounds the area and a grove extends to the adjacent property, several dozen meters away.

"Uncle Gary brings his women here. Maybe even more than one at a time!" Jason bursts into laughter.

"How's old uncle Gary?" Bonnie asks.

"Almost sixty, but he doesn't look it!"

"We then have to see what he's capable of doing with all those women!" Chris chimes in.

"Who knows? Here we're far enough away from prying eyes and ears!" Jason says bursting out laughing.

Now all of them are sitting in some large armchairs, sipping orange juice and talking about their personal life. Both the guys are single. The women avoid talking about their current and former partners. Instead, they prefer to talk about their kids.

"Girls," Jason says at a certain point "why don't we dive into the pool? Water's fine! What's better than a nice swim before eating?"

"It'd be good, but we get no swimsuits! When you invited us you didn't tell about the swimming pool!" Bonnie says.

"No problem! Didn't I tell you that Uncle Gary's taking care of everything? We're in his harem! Inside the cabin nearby you'll find the female swimsuits you need! Universal size!" Jason explains.

"Then we can't decline the offer!" Chris says and walks with her friend towards the cabin.

The women enter the cabin and the two men take off their clothes under which they wear swimming trunks. Then they sit down again.

"Another step forward!" Jason says to his friend.

"Soon we'll feast our eyes on those tits and asses!" Larry confirms.

"Of course! And we'll give them what they deserve!"

After few minutes some female exclamations of wonder come from the cabin, followed by squeals and giggles.

"Listen, bro! Chicks getting horny to show us their fleshies!" Larry says.

"The shorter one, with her blonde ponytail, baby face and jutting out bazooms drives me wild! A petite fuck toy! She's got a very good shape for a gal of her age! A white momma milf I'd like to lick, suck and bang!" Jason exclaims.

"Pick her up! I'll enjoy the other one! She's a good target too! Flat where it has to be flat and curvy where it has to be curvy!"

"First I strip the chick naked as God made her! Then I want some fun! I'll put her into the water for a nice bath in the pool and finally I'll carry her in my arms like a baby to my bed, to make her cum like never before! The best fuck in my life!"

"I'll do the same with mine, Jason! And then we'll exchange our chicks! Okay?"

"Okay!" his friend confirms. "Here they come, bro! Let's enjoy the girls!"

Chris and Bonnie get out of the cabin.

"Here we are, guys!" Chris says smiling.

"Wooowwww!!!" Jason and Larry exclaim. "You look fantastic!!" And in fact the vision of the two mature women is highly erotic. They are wearing two mini bikinis. Same model. One is pale pink, the other one is black. But calling them swimsuits is inappropriate. Absolutely! They are kind of small handkerchiefs barely applied on their private parts. Two small triangles cover just nipples and areolae. Another one, on the bottom, covers just the pussy. All of them are supported by tied straps around the body. Chris' and Bonnie's asses are fully exposed, because only a thin string runs along their round delicious butt cheeks. No hair protrudes from the fabrics, no hair on their exposed abdomen. The two women love to shave their pubis. And their armpits too.

Both of them are barefoot because they obviously took off their shoes, when they undressed, but nothing was found in the cabin to put on their feet.

"Do you like what you see, guys?" Chris asks in a winking tone.

"Of course we like!" Larry exclaims.

"Let's have a better look!" Jason says. He moves to her with a gentle smile and leads her by the hand to a large chair, where he sits, while the woman is standing in front of him, between his thighs, face to face due to their difference in height. Jason's hands circle her hips and caress her sides, slowly and gently, up and down.

"Smooth and soft skin! Delightful!" he tells her, clicking his tongue.

"Thank you, Jason! I exercise at the gym three times a week! And Bonnie too!" she replies.

Bonnie confirms. Taken by surprise, she has been scooped up by Larry and carried to a close chair, where he sits, with the woman in his lap. He is caressing her back with one hand, while the other hand lingers joyously on the soft large amount of tit-flesh spilling out of her skimpy bikini top.

"Luis is our masseur! Very skilled!" Chris adds. Her hands rest on Jason's shoulders.

"What kind of massage?" he asks her smiling.

"Full-body massage, dear! His oil is very effective and he knows how to rub it over our bodies to smooth our skin!" Chris replies without embarrassment.

"Lucky man!" Jason bursts into laughter.

"Luis is young, but very professional!" Bonnie exclaims, while Larry is still enjoying her pulpy flesh.

"Work-out and massages keep your waist very narrow, Chris! Look what I do!" And with that Jason clasps his large black hands around Chris' white waist till the tips of his right and left fingers touch each other.

"Ooooohhhhh!!!" Chris squeals in astonishment, as Jason, his hands still clasped around her waist, lifts the small woman up with no effort, and holds her up, like a puppet, more than half a meter off the ground. Her giggly sounds echo in the air.

Her voice attracts Bonnie's attention. Still caressed by Larry's hands, she looks in amazement at her friend whom Jason's muscular arms make swing gently, back and forth in the air.

"You are light like a leaf! How much do you weigh, love?" Jason asks her, still holding her in place.

"Not your business and I'm not your love! Put me down!" she says, pretending to be offended.

"My goodness, how touchy you are! I think you shouldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds! Come on, let's get a kiss!" and so saying he lowers her, until their faces and lips are very close. Chris kisses him on his cheek, but he takes her by surprise and without hesitation joins his lips to hers and inserts his tongue into her mouth in a deep and strong French kiss.

Bonnie looks at the scene, but she has no time to say a single word, because Larry also presses his mouth onto hers, probing passionately her tongue with his.

"Are you satisfied now? Did you get what you wanted?" Chris asks, after their lips part. Jason's strong hands are firmly gripping at her waist.

"You deserve to be kissed all over, baby!" he answers. And again he lifts her by her hips aiming her body high in the air. This time his tongue approaches her exposed belly button and rewards it with a gentle licking followed by a pair of sound kisses. She gasps and lets out soft moans.

"Your friend likes Jason's kisses! And you?" Larry tells Bonnie.

"We came here for brunch! Did you forget it?" Bonnie replies.

"We don't forget, but some relaxing time is a good appetizer!"

"Yes, but stay within limits!" A second kiss, longer and more passionate than the first one, stops her words.

Chris' small hands are still resting on Jason's broad shoulders.

He plants some kisses on her upper arms, shoulders and back to the nape of her neck, while his fingertips play casually with the sides of her milky mounds that bulge abundantly from the tiny pieces of fabric. "You feel soft! Velvety like a baby! I love your milky-white skin! You don't tan, do you?" he asks in a gentle smile.

"No, because I can't be exposed to the sun's rays for long. I'm allergic!"

"What's your age, Chris?" his hands slip over her tits. He cups them without squeezing. Her large boobs are entirely covered by his huge basketball-player-palms.

"Ugh, how persistent you are! Okay, I'll tell you! Just turned fifty! We are not, Bonnie and I, the little girls who hang around you! But despite the years, we are doing well!" she answers him with a smile.

"Sure! You're a stunning woman, Chris! Your boobs are fantastic! You're in better shape than a lot of those twenty year olds we know! You're a hell of a lot tastier than them!" he exclaims and quickly he pulls her bikini top over her head. It drops down to the floor. Chris is topless. Her breasts bounce gloriously free. Her mature generous globes are exposed to the longing gaze of the young guy. She lets out a high squeal which is immediately suffocated by his mouth on hers. She reciprocates the kiss by circling his neck with her arms. The young handsome black player has conquered the mature white housewife.

"Well done, Jason!" Larry echoes from his chair, before turning to Bonnie. "Did you see your friend, sweetie? Take off your top too! Let's see these big titties of yours!"

"Chris, he wants that I take my top off!" she exclaims to her friend.

"Yes Bonnie, yes! Do it! These tops are so tiny! They don't cover at all! Make the boys happy!" Chris replies.

And before Bonnie makes a move, Larry precedes her. In a flash he grabs the small piece of cloth which flies in the air. The beautiful big boobs of the married woman and mother jiggle erotically in full view for everybody to see.

"Wonderful! So much delicious flesh! Look at these hard nipples!" Larry exclaims, as he cradles feverishly Bonnie's massive spheres.

She emits a little squeal of pleasure, as he cries enthusiastically "Yummy! Yummy! Tender, juicy and elastic! Much more succulent than those young girls with their tight cute tits! I tasted and enjoyed them, but two mature babes like you, carrying around these bazooms, are gorgeous!"

"Am I hot?" Chris asks Jason. The sexual manipulation of Bonnie's breasts has aroused her noticeably. "Do they deserve your attention?" she asks, while cupping her own large mams in the palms of her little hands.

"Damn... fine yeah! You get great knockers, baby! Wanna suck them!" he exclaims, grabbing her by her shoulders. He pulls the woman against his chest, takes her head in his hands and plants a long wet kiss on her mouth. He inserts his tongue inside, he licks her teeth, all of her mouth. He sucks her upper and lower lips again and again. It's a long nice kiss. When his lips leave hers, his tongue slides along the delicate skin of her neck and shoulder. He lifts her right arm and smells her shaved smooth pit. His tongue enjoys the fleshiness of her appetizing underarm, then goes down to the round jutting curve of her breast, to the pink areola, to the erect nipple.

"Yeeeessss Jason... suck... lick... kiss... ooooohhhhh!!" she moans. His vigorous treatment, as a dominant male, has dissolved any resistance. The fifty- year-old Chris is a kind of little toy that the twenty-six year-old Jason plays with to his heart's content.

Her breasts are helplessly exposed and vulnerable. He licks and kisses the offered cushions. He inhales her seductive sweet perfume. He brushes his lips over the warm expanse of her perfect feminine orbs. He captures each nipple, one after the other, between his teeth. He bites down and pulls backwards, till a pair of fat, long bullets of flesh grow hard on the peak of her mams.