The Basketball Players

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your friend, darling! Small as she is, Chris' mammaries are really big and hot! And Jason is feasting on them well!" Larry tells Bonnie, while squeezing and savoring her tits.

"Enough Larry! Enough! Tell your friend too! Haven't you had enough of our tits today? Let us breathe! At least for a while!" she begs.

"No way, beauty! Did you ask for us, yesterday, after the match? Did you enjoy our company, in the evening, at the party? Did you come here today? Now you get what you wanted! What you deserve! Both of you! Okay? We're in charge! Don't forget it! You're in our hands and you obey our commands! Two beautiful mature yummy mommies, ready to serve two handsome young men and to offer them tits, asses and pussies! We're definitely going to have fun with you! Both of you! You're getting the fuck of your life! A foursome you'll never forget!"

She nods, now fully and irreversibly dominated by the strength of the young guy.

She is lying on her back on the mattress and Larry looks down on her. He is fascinated by her beautiful face and neck free of wrinkles, by her small well-shaped body, her lush non-drooping breasts, her graceful navel on her round pretty belly, her tight thighs and her beautiful bald pussy. Her skin is deliciously smooth and dotted here and there with the dark flecks of some small moles, which make it even more attractive, especially those adorning the curve of her upper milky-white globes.

"This doll is sweet as a pie! I put her on my cock and stick it till the last inch!" This is what Larry thinks as in a flash he gets rid of his trunks and shows the astonished Bonnie a ten-inch tool, proudly emerging from his fur.

"Oooooohhhhh... so huge... you bastard... soooo big... big!!" she yells as he lifts her up in the air by her waist, like a feather. In an automatic gesture of support, she clasps her legs around his hips.

"Put your hands around my neck!" Larry orders her. She obeys and immediately his hands come around from her waist and take a firm grip on her ass cheeks. His cock-head grazes her pussy-lips and clit. Bonnie is about to be invaded by the gushing cock. She shuts her eyes and breaths in deep as she is lowered inch by inch onto the massive member. A squelching sound of her wet pussy is clearly audible.

"Ooooooohhhhh... what a cock!" she screams, as her cunt is gradually filled. At the end of the run, when her ass hits his balls, she feels totally at ease. No feeling of guilt for having cuckolded her husband with this young hunk of a black guy who is taking her suspended in the air, fully impaled, till her womb, onto the biggest cock of her life.

His large hands are spread like spoons on her tender buttocks. Larry understands that the small woman, much older than him, is in his full possession. All for him, with her petite lithe body, her silky skin and a pair of big boobs clinging to his chest.

"You like it, little one, don't you?" he asks.

"Oh yes, lover! Fuck your horny little one, you naughty big dicker fucker!" She's in heaven now, she invites him. And he doesn't have to be told twice.

He lifts her up, then slams her back down to the root of his cock. Her large boobs jump and slap around. An erotic vision that mesmerizes his gaze. His cock moves inside her, his fingers dig into the appetizing fleshiness of her ass. Her loud moans are mixed with the squishy sounds of the fat cock that smashes against her soaked cavity.

"Fuck me, stud... my pussy is yours... it belongs to you... oooohhh gaaawwwddd!"

Her dirty talks egg him on even more. He bounces her up and down, then back and forth, still holding her ass cheeks.

Her high screams of pleasure amplify the sensuality of the torrid session.

"Take it all baby! Suck my cock in your hot pussy!" he urges, as ramming his huge cock repeatedly in and out of her fucked cunt. And Bonnie experiences the most intense and hard orgasm of her life. Lost in a lust filled dream, she continuously asks to be fucked, while her destroyed pussy erupts a river of sex fluid, that lubricates his rampant cock.

"Take it all, bitch!" he exclaims finally, his body stiffening, his fingers gripping her ass-orbs, his cock expanding in her pussy, past her cervix, the hottest, most potent spunk that has ever invaded her womb.

After his devastating ejaculation and her multiple climaxes, Larry cradles Bonnie in his arms, like a little baby, for some minutes, seized for a surge of tenderness for the mature beautiful woman he has just fucked so intensely. Some love kisses on her pink mouth and lush breasts follow, before her light body is gently deposited on the mattress.

Bonnie stays now asleep, totally naked like the day she came to the world, beside Larry, who is crouched at her side. She lies spent, arms and legs spread open, her bald pussy in full view, still glistening by her own juices and his male seed.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Jason asks Chris.

They're both a few feet away from the other couple, lying on the mattress, side by side, his right hand cupping her right tit.

"Larry'd be doing great with your friend! He'd banged her very well!"

"My god! Poor Bonnie! Larry's a savage hunk! Never seen anything like that! Franck, her husband, must not know! Never!" Chris says.

"And you, little one? Won't you like getting an extra dose of cum?" he asks by increasing the grip on her tit.

"Jason...please...please!" she replies in confusion.

"Please what, little one?" he insists, by placing a big kiss on her mouth.

"I don't know...don't know...may be!" she says, after savoring his tongue.

"You're wet!" he exclaims as his left hand's finger probes her vagina. She gasps.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh...Jason!"

"D'you want some cum, baby?" his finger caresses her cunt-walls.

"Ooooohhhhh...yes...yeeeessss!" Chris is heat.

"Say yes daddy!" he exclaims.

"Yes daddy!" Chris has capitulated.

"That's better, that's my girl!" Jason says, a big smile on his face. He continues to maul her tit and to probe her love-channel.

Chris felt her face flushing in shame, as she couldn't help to glue her eyes on Jason's erect monster shaft. Squishing sounds come from his fingers, firmly wrapped around her boob.

"Wash my cock with your spit, baby! I want my tool nice and slippery before fucking those big jugs of yours!" he orders.

The mature woman obeys her young master. She leans forward and positions her lips over the purple knob of his cock. Bonnie watches in amazement, from her position, her friend's ribbons of saliva sliding down the black barrel of meat. After a couple of Chris' mouthfuls, Jason's ebony dick is glistening nastily.

"That's the way!" he exclaims, a lecherous smile on his face.

After that he takes Chris by her shoulders and lays her down, her back resting on the mattress. He kneels down and straddles her, his marble-hard cock resting on her chest, just between her tender tits.

"Wrap them around my cock!" he orders again. And Chris obeys again. Her hands press her soft white tit-flesh against the long black pole, which is half buried within her cleavage. The second half protrudes from the round hills and the engorged head hits her chin.

Jason moves his massive dong back and forth, Chris' little hands still keeping her warm breasts firmly pressed against the sliding member.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's good! Really good sweetheart!" he shouts out, as moving the full length of his prick relentlessly between her channel.

A few meters away, wrapped in Larry's muscular arms, Bonnie has a perfect view of the luscious session. It's incredibly erotic to see her best friend, the fifty-year-old Chris, wife and mother of two, servicing like an obedient whore the young stud.

"Great tits, pal! Fantastic!" Jason turns to his friend. " Yummy! Yummy! Good enough to make me eat them! I want to enjoy this gorgeous small babe to the fullest! She gets me ready to blow already!"

He continues to work his cock on the valley of her mammaries.

"Take the tip in your mouth! Bath it with your saliva!" he urges.

A wet smooching sound comes from her mouth, as Chris wraps her lips around the engorged cock-head in some loving kisses.

The long shaft runs joyously up and down, enveloped between her spit-soaked mounds of flesh.

"Fuck...fuck...here it comes...wanna feed you my load, bitch!" he exclaims, as a first shot of jeez hits her throat. "Drink it, baby, drink your daddy's cum!"

"Aaaaaeeeeiiiiiggghhh!" Chris lets out a gagging sound. Taken by surprise and not ready for it, a huge gob of sperm slides down the sides of her mouth and drizzles to the hard prick, into her cleavage.

The first shot is followed by a lot of them. Jason fills Chris' sucking mouth with a torrent of cum, jet after jet. Caught in the vortex of lust, the tamed mature woman accepts the food that the pulsating young member offers her and swallows it greedily.

Upon seeing the lustful scene, Bonnie explodes into a suffocated cry, while Larry, also strongly affected by the eroticism of the torrid session, violently grabs one of her tits and sticks two fingers into the wetness of her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, bitch, get it all!" Jason exclaims by filling Chris' mouth with his cum, without stopping.

Both of them spent, at the end of their sensual performance, Jason and Chris lay on the mattress. His left hand rests on her right tit. Her right hand wraps delicately the cum-and-spit filthy cock.

"Did you like it, little one?" he asks her.

"A lot daddy! I loved it!"

"Who's your daddy, baby?"

"You, Jason! You!"

A French kiss seals their declarations.

"Okay, pal!" Jason says to his friend, after some minutes. "We got some wonderful girls! Let's entertain them!"

With that, he stands up, leans towards Chris and wraps one arm around her back and the other under her legs. Before she even knows what it is happening, she is cradled like a child in his powerful arms. At the same time Larry does the same thing to Bonnie.

The two studs face each other, and smile.

"Let's swap the girls!" says Jason. "I want to manipulate this other delicious doll a little too!"

The exchange happens in a flash. Chris in Larry's arms, Bonnie in Jason's.

The two babes let out surprised squeals of delight, as the young men carry them toward the pool. Then the two friends throw themselves into the water, with their ripe preys tightly held in their arms.