The Bastard Son of Aphrodite Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teleportation. Short distances only though," Satsuma grins.

"Enhanced?"

"Yeah."

"What's with the sudden fucking?"

"I can teleport others if they're close enough. You have to make sure."

I turn around. In the dark, the rotting houses of the neighborhood spin around and dance.

"You don't have to worry," Satsuma coos, as his tail snakes around my penis and frots my glans before poking into my urethra.

I swat the offending appendage away, but Satsuma has lightning reflexes, and plunges his tail into my mouth, swirling my tangy pre around my tongue.

"A mortal would've succumbed to this behemoth already," he says, plunging his tail into my foreskin again.

He licks his tail and moans, my sexual essence jumpstarting his already semi-erect cock.

"I, however, can handle divine flesh," he purrs. His breath quickens and his head sways with the beat of my throbbing tip.

He grabs my obliques and thrusts me onto a bench. He lies on top of me and chases my tongue. We connect lips, our tongues battling for dominance, a lustful sensation of saliva and sexual fluids being sloshed around our mouths. I taste his supple tongue, lathered in promiscuity, I smell his slightly citric fragrance, and I stare at his enticing and devilish dark eyes.

We gently separate lips, a web of ooze bridging our mouths, dripping with musk. He licks it all up, which makes him more erect than he's ever been. Our two large throbbing cocks frot gently as our stomachs meet.

He lathers natural lubrication from his stomach onto his naked chest, and begins rubbing my sensitive cockhead between his pecs. I look down and see my massive cock bobbing between his chest while rubbing against his shaft, our abs enveloping our members and entrapping the lust-filled air.

Satsuma plunges his tongue into my mouth as I cum, jizz whooshing up from below, slathering our necks and chins in love. He makes a mistake by lapping up seed from my neck to lubricate his tongue, as the sheer potency of it makes him spasm and cry, before he cums onto my abs.

He tries to collapse onto my chest and glue our stomachs together with cum, but gets nearly impaled by my stiff cock. Noticing that it's still hard, he forces himself through the euphoric cum-aromas and turns around, slowly sliding down my frontside like a cum-waterslide, before smashing his ass against the base of my staff.

I hotdog him, my cock protruding under and around his asshole, but he is brave and musters my cock into his hole. He closes his eyes before slowly sliding down my length, previous ejaculate serving as oil. All the way down to my balls, which makes me exhale with wonder as my cock presents itself on the other side as a small bump that appears on his stomach.

"Wow," I muster, impressed by his skills as well as the sensation of churning beefy catboy walls massaging every inch of my monster.

"When you are a dedicated transporter, you have a lot of experience," he breathes and winks.

Satsuma raises his ass, and previous cum dribbles from his hole. He winces beforeslamming his rear into my cock, the girth violently stretching his insides. He pushes past pain and begins thrusting violently, grinding and twerking.

Squelching and squealing sounds could be heard across the park. A wet tail reaches around my behind and plunges into my tight hole.

"A virgin?"

He circles my hole with his tail, stretching and teasing. He caresses my shoulders and nibbles on my ear, getting cum on his armpits and my nose. Some seed spills onto his thighs and asscheeks creating graphic fapping sounds, while other ropes spill onto the rusty bench, sizzling as it contacts the cement floor below.

As my hole loosens, Satsuma's tail tickles his way up in my orifice. Still bouncing on the full length, he moans smuttily into my ear. Satsuma shifts his weight and licks the cum off my nose, before licking me with his semen-soaked tongue.

He plunges his tongue into my throat, and plunges his precum-soaked tail into my ass. He grazes my prostate, causing me to make an involuntary thrust upwards, and I can't hold it any longer. Like an unrestrained hose, a surge of cum gushes out of his hole and spills onto my quads.

Having godly cum envelop his prostate, Satsuma lets out a guttural cry before jerking upwards, letting wads of catboy juice into the trees above. This upwards motion makes his quivering ass lose control of my cock, and an eruption of semen flies into the leaves as my balls jerk rhythmically again.

Satsuma's ass taps my cock, and I grunt, sending seed onto the bench to our right. Drops of cum slide down tree leaves and shower us in Enhanced semen. What was once an unremarkable rust-colored bench was now drenched in a layer of white and transparent mess, and the ropes of cum that cascade to the floor below looks like the world's most testosterone-filled, pheromone-laden waterfall.

Satsuma crashes into the bench on my side, drowning in ecstasy and seeing stars. In his drunken stupor, he gently opens his mouth, welcoming the drizzle of jizm into his gullet. Have you ever tasted a demigod's cum? It amplifies your sexual desire and it heightens your sexual pleasure. It engulfs your throat with thick musky cream and threatens to fill your esophagus with pure desire for cock. It is addictive as opium.

I push Satsuma awake from his nascent dependence and wipe the cum off of his cheekbone.

"What are you here for?" I demand.

"I-" Satsuma coughs, and swallows a glob of semen. He crosses his eyes, brainfucked and blushing.

"Hey!" I shout, slapping him.

"Mmf," Satsuma musters, as he crosses his fingers with mine and lies himself flat onto me. Cum drips onto the back of his head. We touch lips and share cum again, just like the cum stuffed between our breastbones, our abdomens, our thighs, and our penises.

I feel his cockhead suction onto mine using his post-ejaculate. I smile, gazing into his naive eyes. He whispers into my ear.

"I'm here to kill Fitzgerald. Will you help me, my lover?"

12