The Bastard Son of Aphrodite Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual essence may help Luskin get his questions answered.
3.8k words
5
2.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old box television blares over an uninspiring dining room table.

Agent Luskin, still masked with the respirator, rummages and finds a manila dossier, pulls out a stack of papers, and squares them up on the table.

"Let me fill you in because you can't keep up with the amount of shit out there anymore," Luskin says.

On screen, a blonde with a plastic smile reads off a teleprompter.

"...but there is some good news. A few Force Six members were dispatched to Puerto Rico providing much needed relief. Chief D.E.I. Officer Martin Thoreau tells us that the people of San Juan have nothing to fear. Our press filmed these heroes: White Arrow-"

A heartthrob wearing white spandex carries some sandbags into the waters of the Caribbean.

He slings a bow and quiver with arrows that look suspiciously tipped with semen.

"Aloise-Miguel Peron has embezzled twenty-three million dollars within the past year," Luskin says, passing me a sheet of paper with a small photo of White Arrow.

"-Palaemon-"

A hunk dons nothing but a Speedo, accentuating his lean core, his vascular triceps, and the generous package that wraps around his pelvis. He gyrates his hips while balancing on a surfboard.

"Daniel Thoreau. Flooded half of goddamn NOLA while the D.E.I. blamed it on a tropical storm," Luskin says, sliding another paper.

"Thoreau? As in Martin Thoreau?" I ask.

"How do you think he covered it up?"

"-The Minotaur-"

A burly, colossal minotaur, with large protruding horns erupting from a furred face. A fuzzy line of fur travels between beefy pecs and a bloated eight-pack before trailing behind a shaggy loincloth just long enough to mask a swinging throbbing horse-dick. The Minotaur balances a few sandbags on his biceps.

"We don't know his name. He killed eighty-four people by our estimates," Luskin says. "Can you move your cock? You're leaking all over my papers."

Through my briefs and my shorts some secretions leaked through fabric and onto the table while I was standing. I quickly sit down and peel my eyes away from the raunchy midriff on screen.

"Why can't these be electronic files anyways? And who the hell are these people?"

Luskin makes a shushing motion.

"-Sarakiel-"

A demon with a bodybuilder physique waves his arms, allowing his delts and biceps to ripple. Angelic wings unfurl from a toned back, beating with energy. A small halo shimmers above his head. He's covered only chainmail shorts that bounce heftily as Sarakiel takes steps forward.

"Dante McInnis. Tax fraud."

"-and Black Essence." The blonde on screen bites her lip, no-doubt thinking of fingerblasting herself to the lewd photos shown.

A black reaper's cloak unfurls over a well-built body. Underneath, black fabric stretches thinly over a massive chest revealing protruding nipples, towering quads bursting with energy, blocky biceps and precision-cut abs. A metal belt covers most of his crotch, but the imprint of a cockhead is visible just above the knee. Visible black smoke wafts from his groin, engulfing and cooling the air around him. The smoke passes through his veiled face, under around his raw, shimmering triceps, and back into the bulging mass below.

"Grayson Park. He's clean," Luskin says. "Correction, we haven't found anything yet. But take a look at all these."

Luskin gestures at the still sizable stack of profile papers.

"Who's we?"

"We. Small group of professionals, whistleblowers, ex-D.E.I., whatever. United under a common goal."

"And I'm expected to take down the hundreds or thousands of Enhanced, including all of these which no one's ever heard of?"

Luskin turns and stares at my groin, which took a liking to Black Essence.

"Yes. Now I get to ask you a question. Why have you been unregistered this whole time?"

"As an Enhanced? I didn't know I was Enhanced. I didn't know I was the son of ... uh ..."

"Aphrodite."

"Right."

"Where's your biological father?"

"I thought he was dead like my mother when I was four."

"And nothing seemed out of the ordinary? Cock size? Superhuman pheromones that completely paralyze the Unenhanced and renders them into brainfucked cumseekers? Insatiable regenerative cum?"

"I never noticed any of that because I only exposed it when I changed or showered. Which was done in private."

"What else don't we know about your abilities?"

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, I'm calling from the hospital," Finn says. "Hey, after whatever the hell happened, I thought you'd at least come stop by. Where are you?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm doing okay now. You should've seen the look on the doctors' faces when I first arrived. They've never seen one person cum so much. I just kept going and going, I think they stowed away bucketfuls. My cock is still hot and throbbing, but it hurts in a good way."

"Yeah-"

Luskin snatches my phone and hangs up.

"Who was that?"

"My friend back in New York. We-"

"You gotta stay more vigilant. Things get tapped, Cato. Don't think you could cum all over New York City without being seen. I'm surprised someone hasn't shown up here yet."

I look at him.

---

Earlier

After recouping strength, Satsuma transports us to an abandoned soccer field. We try to shake off the cum from our fuck-session, licking off the hard-to-get spots. Splattering sounds as the grass below is dotted with sperm.

"You wanna help me take down Fitzgerald and his posse, then you've got to learn how to use this first," he points at my dick. "What can you do?"

"I-I don't know."

"Seduce me."

"What?"

"Seduce me!"

"Um, okay. Hey-"

"No, you fucking idiot. Seduce me with your cock."

I awkwardly wiggle my hips, my cock semi-hard.

Satsuma's cock stares at me flaccidly.

I concentrate on his physique, my cum stained onto his fleshy abs. My towering package of meat jumps up, the churning sac below swaying.

Satsuma wills his cock to stay soft. He gives me a stare that reads:that's all you got?

I focus on my cock. It hums and gushes out some pre, and a delicate wafting smell rises from my glans.

Satsuma's cock betrays him and jumps a little. He flushes.

I grin. I can concentrate on this energy. I dial my attention to the sexual spirit of arousal and channel it from my mind, down my spinal cord, through my pelvis. My gonads grumble, and a strange and novel sensation surrounds my penis. It feels hot, like I'm channeling pure unbridled energy, pressure now mounting in the shaft. And I will this energy to make the catboy a sex-crazed subservient slut. I release.

Phoom! A fountain of precum, rivalling an Unenhanced's normal cumshot, spirals into the air, and a visible wave of potent musk spews out like a shockwave.

"Ahh!"

The musk slams into Satsuma who falls to the ground, whimpering. He crawls, grappling the grass.

Satsuma's cock is a dagger. Stiff as a diamond, his cock whips back and forth, releasing frothy catboy juice, as he shimmies his way to my cock.

I throw my precum onto his face, which sears on contact.

"Fuck!"

He cums again. His entire body shakes this time. From his prostate to his glans to his testicles, raw sexual energy surrounds him, goading him, guiding him. He climaxes again, this time aiming at my sternum like I'm a paintball target. Ropes of cum travel yards across the soccer field, painting the grass white.

I massage his cat ears, which tremble as he dribbles more semen onto the ground. His testicles tighten and contort. I shove what length I can into Satsuma, funnelling any orgasmic energy of Aphrodite not yet spent deep into his stomach.

Satsuma chokes on the absolute powerful tower of meat that's been shoved into his throat. His balls twist and buckle, his cock spasms, struggling to keep up as more webs of seed douse the ground.

Satsuma collapses, his cock is turning blue from nonstop cumming. He falls into his own puddle of cum, feeling faint. More cum jets out and lands on his eyes, his nostrils, his mouth. He sputters, tapping on my bicep. He's choking on his own cum!

I quickly focus on the raw essence of sex that's masterfully corrupted the young catboy and will it back into my cock. My balls complain with a twinge, unsated. The adrenaline rush of unleashing such massive power subsides and I gasp for air.

"Hey!" I lean over Satsuma. I wipe the semen away from his face with my shirt, but he still looks pale. His breath staggered, his shaft still pulsating and pouring liquid. I drag him out of the cum puddle, leaving behind a trail of ooze.

"Cato, your...cum," he heaves.

He raises a weak arm and runs his hand down my length. My cock pulses approvingly. I wrap both my hands around my cock, pumping vigorously.

With Satsuma's spouting penis and the cum puddle producing an aroma of dreamy hormonal horniness it doesn't take long for my cock to respond, and I quickly prop Satsuma. I fix my cock's intent to generate a delicate elixir.

I eject a single rope into Satsuma's awaiting mouth, the sheer volume of cups worth of semen that would nearly be unbearable for any one person to handle, before I sloppily remove my member and point it away, fertilizing the lawn some more.

Satsuma's face regains some color. His breath stabilizes, his body swells. Swells?

Yes, ever so slightly, his cute pecs and biceps expand in size, and his cock seems to flail ever so forward, noticeable only if one was paying close attention.

Satsuma breathes a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were going to kill me for a second. Look at this though," Satsuma flexes and unflexes. "It must be all the protein."

Satsuma grins, flashing his white teeth as cum dribbles down his chin. He gets up and plants a wet kiss on the pair of massing churning cum factories that gave him his boost.

"I will see you two another time."

Satsuma motions my cock to his ass.

---

"Remember, you're wanted for a few counts of indecent exposure and sexual assault," Luskin reminds me.

"I didn't sexually assault anyone! They tried to fuck me!"

"So don't try anything. Just the where and the what."

"Your men can handle this, can't they?"

"No, we have no warrant. Arrest and interrogation is criminal. Seduction isn't."

I push open the doors of a sleazy nightclub. The flashing 3D neon signs displaying throbbing cocks didn't seem to have much effect, because the joint is nearly empty, except a drunk couple groping each other in the corner and a single male stripper, naked except for a pair of small black leather briefs. He's sat on the edge of an elevated stage, fiddling around with his phone.

Behind him, a steel pole that looks rarely used juts out from the stage and sneaks into the ceiling. The fading paint and dated upholstery makes the place look like it was abandoned weeks ago. The shaggy carpet decorated with trashy neon stars looks like a janitor's nightmare - impossible to clean out any sexual fluids trapped within. A few plastic chairs surround wobbly tables, which are set up in front of an unmanned bar, the drinks displayed few and cheap.

I walk up to the stripper, who perks up and spreads his legs, accentuating his cock.

"I'll dance for twenty," he says.

"Does a Lance work here? Lance Laughlin?"

"Not good enough for you?" he laughs, before stroking his bulge that snakes to the left.

"No."

He gives me a bitter look. "His shift doesn't start until twenty after. You sure you don't wanna see me dance?"

He puts his arms behind his head and bounces his pecs.

"No thank you."

"Damn, okay. Y'know, I do VR dances too," he shoves a small chipcode into my palm.

He cups his hand over his mouth and whispers, "I'm not supposed to, but sex work these days is all about convenience. I do feetplay, BDSM, all sorts of nasty shit. Just ask. Later."

He turns his attention back to his phone, and I grab a table, giving a casual glance at the two burly men drowning themselves in each others' saliva.

A few minutes later, the stripper walks into a back room before Lance struts out. He's got an angry look that's a mix between 'I don't want to be here' and 'fuck you'. He's wearing the same leather briefs, but he's got more eyeliner and darker hair.

I stop him before he walks onto the stage.

"Could we have a talk somewhere private?"

"We charge a hundred-"

I place my index finger on his mouth, wiping a bit of fluid on his lips, feeding him sexual energy.

"I'll make an exception," he says huskily, motioning me to the back.

The back room contains a single leather chair, the obnoxious music still faintly blaring, the cheap carpet sliding into the room. It's extremely claustrophobic, like a small bathroom. I dive onto the couch and Lance closes the door behind.

He sits on my lap, shaking his plump ass over my soft bulge, now visible even through meticulously selected heavy-duty shorts.

"Last night, a blonde surfer boy and a tall Hisapnic dude used your services, do you remember?" I ask.

"What?"

Lance freezes. I don't let him ponder my intentions because I whisk away any clothing waist-down, revealing a glistening fat member, flowing with nectar.

Lance falls on me facing away, unbearably aroused. His skin glows, in heat. He tries to muster words but he dribbles a little bit. I ease up on the sexual energy.

"You heard me."

"I'm not supposed to talk-"

I plop my cock on top of his asscrack, the pulsing of my prick sending vibrations around his body. He whimpers, his taint glistening with sweat.

I reach over and run my index finger along his cock. I feel his slimy precum and his dangerously erect cock.

"Do you want to be fucked?"

He nods eagerly, like his life depends on it.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," he rambles incoherently, spreading his hole using his fingers.

I gently grind my cock over his ass. I sense his balls tense, as if he was about to unleash his biggest orgasm, so I use our cock-to-ass bond to suppress his ejaculation.

"Tell me about your conversation."

"I can't remember much, they spitroasted me. I was getting my brains fucked out."

The amount of cum I'm suppressing with my powers is enough to make his testicles turn purple with ache.

"Fuck! Okay, they talked about a 'payload'," he moans.

"Mmm, and what was it?"

"I don't know. I genuinely don't know!" he screams, as I remove my cock that was resting on his ass, his fingers scrambling to find my cock.

A lightbulb lights up his head. "I know where they said they were delivering it!"

"Mmm, good boy," I murmur, setting the very tip of my glans into his hole. He arches his back and I have to grab his neck to stop the deluge of cum from spraying from his cock.

"Where?"

Lance's abs ripple. He lets out an involuntary whimper as my cock head tickles his entrance.

"They talked about...a mountain. Mt. Washington?"

"In New Hampshire?" I slide my cock into his hole, agonizingly slowly. Fuck, he's so tight thatI needed to divert some concentration so that I wouldn't come myself.

"Y-yes," he yelps. He tries to force his ass further into my cock but I grab his back and control him.

"What else do you know?"

"That's it! They were too busy fucking me. There might be some of their cum still in my ass."

Gross. I slowly slide my cock back, raising his arousal and cutting off his ejaculatory response like a maestro conducting an orchestra.

I give a sharp dial to his pleasure.

"Fuck!" he spasms, dry pumping his cock into the air. "Let me cum!"

"What else?"

"Fuck, I don't know! They told me Thoreau ordered it, if that helps, but I don't know who that is!"

"What else?"

"Mmmh," he gives me his most pleading, pained expression. Tears in his puppy eyes. Below, each and every vein in his cock hums with pent up energy, his balls swelling to the size of oranges. Even his quads are shaking like mad.

I slowly arch my fingers on his back before sharply clawing into his skin, while thrusting my huge throbbing prick into his tight orifice and cracking the iron defense between his testes and the surrounding air.

I hear audible sloshing sounds as Lance's abdomen seizes up before his cock pulses and lets a stream of cum into the low plaster roof above.Phoom! Lance groans again, he hits the LED lamp which sways under the pressure. Lance gives another yelp as his cock tightens again, which causes his anus walls to ripple, massaging my tip and making it twitch.

He stains the wall, the chair, and the carpet. Fuck, it's like he's painting the room white! Lance continues splashing veneers of cum which shine against the overhead lamp, oozing and dripping slowly in clumps. He jerks his body up again, but the erotic grasp his ass has on my cock causes me to teeter on the edge.

The small room is now smeared with cum strands, like a Pollock piece. However, one could make out the resemblance of a door, so I get the idea to change that. I take my throbbing member out of Lance's ass (he grumbles in disapproval), before pointing my cannon towards the door and firing away.

"Hey Lance, I came to fuck t- ahh!"

To my horror, a tall and dark stud dressed in a white spandex costume opens the door. He's got his spandex top rolled up to his clavicle, revealing a broad chest, defined abs, and a nice V. His belt is undone, just barely supporting his spandex leggings that cling onto his quads. A patterned and sleek bow and a quiver filled with neat arrows is strapped to the back.

He stares at the cum-drenched room with shock, but before he has a chance to react his face is covered with splashes of potent semen.

Woosh! My balls squirm again, as a jet is shot at his bare chest, pushing him back a little. Cum drips down his stubble and onto the floor. My wild beast flings semen into the hallway behind him.

"Why, you little-"

He lunges at me, his sheer wall of muscle knocking me onto the couch and on top of a still-cumming Lance. He seems to struggle initially to get a bearing in the lust-filled haze of the room, but with superhuman resistance, quickly places me in a chokehold.

"I oughtta punish you for that."

He notices me thrashing and struggling for air, the sudden jerky movements pelting the room with seed. He deftly plunges an arrow into my left abdomen, just under my ribcage. It's tipped with some sort of white liquid.

As soon as the substance pierces into my bloodstream, I exhale. It's a sedative. My blood vessels dilate, my desparate arm-waving subsidies, even my ass sphincter seems to relax.

White Arrow grins and reveals a vein-covered gargantuan cock and slaps it onto my face. I wince, the engorged cockhead grazing my eyebrows. He shoves it into my now relaxed throat. I try to push him away with my tongue but he grabs the back of my hair and forces my head toward his balls, my nose pressed against his complex, marbled, sweat-laden gonads.

My Adam's apple bulges lewdly as White Arrow slides the massive member in like a knife through jelly. The soft walls of my throat reverberate tantalizingly. I gasp for air but he doesn't budge. I shake my head trying to accommodate the huge fucking thing but a sly grin in his eye hints to me that he plans to choke me out.

He's not even thrusting now, just plugging and gagging my mouth. I'm dizzy, I cough, spit and meat sliding around my throat. I'm flatlining on top of an unconscious but ever-squirting Lance, but I'm being asphyxiated by pure manliness and will soon join the pile of cock-fucked victims...

Then, a single glob of precum runs down my esophagus and deep into my soul. A kindling of desire, jolting the sexual fire awake. I focus on the sexual makeup of the fluid. White Arrow has had some sort of sexual combat defense training, but if only I could get a better connection-

I use the last of my strength to wrap my fingers around White Arrow's bubble butt and spread his cheeks. He's caught off guard and I sense his cock jerk a little bit in my throat. Maybe half an inch, but it's enough to get a taste of the juice-infused air. I shove my cock in the direction of his ass, landing squarely in his sphincter. The residual squirts of cum act as lube as I thrust in.

12