The Bastard Son of Aphrodite Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the connection. The threads of sexual desire enveloped by steel casing being corroded by the immense penetrating object. I use this as my tether to reality. I grasp onto a silky ribbon and tug. This causes him to lunge forward, his muscular groin crashing into my face like a wave, my nose buried into his dizzying musk, he thrusts his cum into my stomach. I stare at him defiantly, knowingly, as I suck the seed in like it's honey. His cream is tangy and funky, aromatic and satiating.

His energy is spent, he relaxes a bit and moves his fingers to remove my cock out of his ass. But I quickly spit out his dick and thrust mine upwards. I tug on another ribbon of ecstasy. His cock jumps back up to full attention, painfully throbbing after having ejaculated so recently.

I make swift work of White Arrow. I set his sexual essence ablaze. I wipe my cum with my glans on his prostate and a ring of blissful pleasure radiates from his insides. The sensation is exhilarating, and White Arrow lets out a carnal and animalistic moan, his brain overwhelmed with dopamine and sensation, crumpling onto a pile of pure flesh and sex. I roll out of the way as the musclebound demigod's mass nearly crushes me. Lance and White Arrow's cocks are still raised proudly, showering the room in cum.

My legs shaking, I wade onto the sticky carpet. Gasping, coughing up semen. The room emanates masculinity. The floors, walls, ceiling, furniture glimmer with essence. I give both cocks a kiss, a quick taste of their cum to fuel me. I inhale, taking a big whiff of testosterone, the sexual heat radiating from my shoulders to my fingertips. Refreshed, I push open a fluid-soaked door.

12