The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your good life is over," I informed her. "You fucked it up. From now on I'm going to make it hell"

For the next year I made her life a living hell. I sold her car, all her jewelry, all her fancy clothes, and anything she really liked. I even took her little dog to the vet and had it put down. I told her that I thought the dog was infected and didn't want anything around that might infect me.

I even went so far as to kill a couple of her friends, and tell her that they died because of some little thing she did. Well actually I didn't do the deed, but some friends of mine did. The important part was that they died hard and my wife knew why.

All remaining members of the "sex circle" were visited by the Health Department. Their spouses and bed mates were informed and tested. The divorce rate around here really went up that year.

As a side note, one of the spouses tested positive for another STD. She caught the "clap" from her boyfriend, who she was cheating with behind her unfaithful husband's back. This little revelation created another flurry of divorces.

One evening I drugged Marlene's meal. When she woke up the next afternoon, she had a tattoo across her stomach. It read, "BIO Hazard, Fuck at your own risk."

I guess I pushed her a little too hard.

One day I came into her apartment and found her hanging from a ceiling fan. She had looped a cord from one of the blinds over the fan and then around her neck. The fan wasn't mounted high enough to break her neck when she kicked the chair away.

She had strangled to death, a very hard way to go.

The cops were curious about her living in the apartment until I told them it was her request. She had AIDS and didn't want to contaminate anyone.

After the autopsy, the doctor confirmed that the AIDS in her system was regressing. The treatments she was on were working.

It's ironic isn't it? She killed herself to end her suffering. The suffering I was causing.

The kids and I had a very private burial.

The kids didn't miss her. They had moved on with their lives.

I was the only one who felt any regret that she was dead. She had figured out a way to keep me from making her life any more miserable.

Yeah I know I'm a bastard. But my actions have moved me up in the crime family. I am now number 2. My treatment of my wife's infidelity added to my reputation as being a tough guy.

I still visit my wife's grave a couple of times a year, but I still haven't managed a permanent stain on her stone yet..................

Marlene's Story

The pain in my neck was terrible. The thin rope just kept getting tighter and tighter. I tried to get my fingers between the rope and my neck, but I just couldn't quite make it.

My heart was pounding, and my feet were kicking out, looking for something to stand on. It was becoming harder and harder to get a breath.

I suddenly didn't want to die anymore. I tried to call out to God to save me, but nothing came out. The rope was too tight.

Suddenly my life started to repeat before me. I could see all the previous year's rolling by.

+++++

I was born in the mid-west to a pair of party animals. At least that's what I thought until I got to high school. I realized then that they were just common ordinary drunks. They got drunk every day and usually passed out in the living room. Our family income came from Welfare; most of it was because of me living with them.

They were always kind to me, I was their meal ticket.

I stayed with them until I graduated from High School. I was not smart enough to go to college even if the money to pay the way had been there. I grabbed the last Welfare check from my parents, and took off west.

I lost my cherry when I was 15. I really liked sex. I soon found that if I spread my legs all the boys said, "They loved me."

I got the love I never got at home as a kid, and the boys got laid. It was a "win-win" for all involved.

As I neared graduation, I woke up knowing the boys didn't really love me, they only wanted sex.

My reputation and my parent's drunkenness made up my mind to leave town after graduation.

I had no skills or any real training. So I spent the next two years, waiting tables and learning how to charm men for bigger tips.

I was cute! I had a great body and a pretty face. I learned how to smile and flirt.

I guess I was lucky. While I wasn't a virgin by any means, I didn't really need to "put out" unless I wanted to.

I finally landed in Las Vegas. This city was my kind of place.

I managed to get a job as a cocktail waitress. I was underage but I looked about 25. He knew I was underage, but I kept flirting and giving hints that he might "get lucky" if I got the job. I got the job, but he didn't get lucky. He was a fat, smelly slob.

Since I was young and pretty, I was assigned to the 8:00pm to midnight slot. This was the time frame where the waitresses really did well in tips.

The only waitresses that earned more worked the high end private rooms. They were making $1000 or more in tips a night. I figured that they were "servicing" the guys, but later found out that absolutely nothing went on behind those closed doors. Actually I found out that more guys were getting "free feels" off me than the girls in those private rooms.

The rich guys in the private rooms were more interested in gambling than feeling up their waitress.

My goal in life was to work in one of those rooms, more money and no roaming hands.

There was an auto dealer's convention in town. As any waitress will tell you, salesmen were a pain in the ass, literally. Their egos are so big, it's a wonder they can get a hat on. They hugged you, tried to kiss you, and grabbed your (well you know). To make matters even worse, they were lousy tippers.

The lounge manager warned us in advance about how they'd act. We were told, "If you don't like it, I can replace you with someone who will like it."

In other words put up with it, or take a walk. I put up with it, and I had a few extra bruises and pinch marks to prove it.

One night right after I started my shift, five guys sat in my section. The first thing they did was start rearranging the tables and chairs to their liking. Now that is one thing that pisses the wait staff off because we have to put everything back when the clods leave.

I looked them over. They were the typical salesmen. All of them were between 40 & 50 with big bellies and loud mouths, except one. He was around 30, dark haired, and sort of Italian looking, actually he was a cutie.

I walked over to the table and gave all of them my best smile and in a flirty voice asked, "Would you gentlemen like to order drinks?" I was addressing the cute one.

The cute one smiled a little embarrassed smile and started to answer when one of the other guys at the table ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel's and six glasses.

I had counted five of them so I asked," Who's the sixth one for? Expecting someone else?"

"You darling, of course." The smart ass replied.

"It going to be a long night, "I thought.

Actually they turned out to be a fun bunch of guys. I was sorry when midnight came around and my shift ended. I was sorry because the young guy was a big tipper not that they were a fun bunch.

It turned the young guy was the owner of a dealership and these guys were his best salesmen. It was his bonus to them for their hard work. He bought every round in cash from one of the largest rolls of $100 bills I had ever seen. And the best part was that he kept telling me to, "Keep the change." It was the first time I ever made $1000 plus in tips.

The hotel was pretty nice to its wait staff. We were allowed to eat at any of the buffets after our shift was over as long as we remembered, "Paying customers first!"

So I found myself waiting behind someone in line who was taking entirely too long making up his mind, I realized it was the cute guy from the lounge.

"Why can't you make up your mind? You did fine in the lounge." I said.

He turned around with a frown on his face as if to say something, but saw me and just lit up the line with his smile.

"I'm Vinnie. Would you join me for a late night snack?"

I gave him one of my best smiles, "Only if you hurry up making your selection, my feet hurt and I want to sit down with you. The food's really good here. Let me help you choose. Oh and by the way, my name's Marlene."

We talked and talked until 4:00 am. I was so very tired, but never wanted the night to end.

I asked, "Can we meet for a snack tomorrow night?"

And we did, every night for the next four nights. It would have been longer but he had a flight out.

Two weeks later, he was back and we continued our late night snacks. By the end of the first week we were having breakfast in bed also.

We needed the rest. We were screwing our brains out.

By the time we were together for two weeks, I agreed to go home with him on a trial basis. Our trial basis lasted about 18 months before we married in a civil ceremony.

We didn't want our daughter to be born out of wedlock.

Three years later our son was born.

I had everything a woman could want, a loving husband, two great kids, a beautiful home, a new car every year, and more money that I could really spend. So why was I so bored after my kids were becoming young adults?

I missed the excitement from when I worked those many years ago in Vegas. I just wandered around the malls and high end shops looking for the same level of excitement I used to feel.

One afternoon while I was out "shopping" at a local mall, I ran into my girlfriend Judy and her boyfriend Larry. I was surprised to see them in public because Judy was married and not to Larry.

"Wasn't she worried about being caught? I'd have to ask her when we are alone next time," I thought.

The three of us had a very enjoyable afternoon at the mall. Larry proved to be very funny and enjoyable to be around. I could see why Judy likes him. While he didn't even closely compare to my husband, it was kind of exciting to be around him.

I started running into them more and more by accident. We were soon stopping for a drink before going back to our respective houses.

One afternoon, while Judy and I were having coffee at her house, I asked, "Aren't you worried that your husband Barry will find out about Larry?"

She said, "No. Barry has a girlfriend at work named Sue. She's a divorcee with two kids. I've checked her out and she's about 30 lbs overweight with a lousy blonde dye job, and a whinny voice. I don't know what Barry sees in her, but she satisfies his desires and he leaves me alone. Larry on the other hand 'rings my chimes'".

Then she dropped the bomb, "I can share Larry with you anytime. He'd like that."

I couldn't get the thought of Larry between my legs out of my mind. Every time I imagined him making love to me, I got wetter and wetter. Soon it was on my mind all the time. I knew I'd never cheat on Vinnie, but it was nice to dream about another man.

About a month later, it came to a head. My husband took the kids camping for a long weekend. They all knew I hated camping. So years before, they agreed to leave me home instead of having to listen to me complain all weekend.

After they left, Judy, Larry and I went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and dancing on Saturday night. We ate, drank, and Larry danced with both of us. At some point in the evening Judy took a pill and gave me one.

She explained, "It will loosen you up and you'll have a lot more fun."

I took the pill.

Later I woke up in a bedroom completely naked with Larry in me. I was climaxing over and over again. I was in heaven. Judy was sitting in a chair watching us. It turned me on with her watching us, I peaked again.

Later I woke up and found Judy between my legs. She was going to town on me and I was in one long drawn out orgasm, when I turned my head and found Larry kneeling by me. I opened my mouth and started sucking him. It just felt so right.

The three of us stayed in that room until Sunday afternoon. Between Larry and Judy's attention, I never came down from my sexual high. Judy drove me home in my car and Larry followed behind. Judy helped me undress and put me to bed. I slept until Monday afternoon when I cleaned up and waited for my family to return that evening.

I was glad that I had my tubes tied after the birth of my son. I could enjoy my illicit sex without the worry of pregnancy.

Vinnie made love to me that night. I was like a wild woman because I was reliving my weekend with Larry and Judy.

Tuesday morning after Vinnie and the kids left the house, Judy showed up for coffee. We talked about what a turn-on the weekend with Larry was. Somehow, Judy and I ended up in bed together. She taught me the pleasures of woman and woman sex.

After she left, I realized that I now had two more people who loved me, Judy and Larry.

The three of us started meeting at various motels two or three times a week. I was hooked on the sex with them. Judy still kept giving me one of those pills, and the pills just made everything better.

On those days, I went wild on my husband that night. I guess the pill was still working on me. Vinnie never complained about the sex on those days.

Soon Larry and Judy had me using cocaine to enhance the afternoons we spent together. It was a nice drug and I loved the feeling it added to our sex.

One day while Larry and I were making love, I felt a sharp pinch as if I'd just had a shot. I immediately started into the greatest orgasm I had ever had. I just kept coming and coming until I blacked out.

When I woke back up, Judy was playing with my body. "I knew you'd like the shot I gave you. Pretty good wasn't it?" She asked.

The shot became a regular part of our love making. Whenever Judy injected me during sex, I always passed out for about 30minutes afterwards.

One afternoon after a particularly great session, I woke to find a different man in me, Larry was under me in my rectum, and Judy sitting on my face. I was too far gone to stop them. All I wanted was the pleasure they were giving me.

I spent the rest of the afternoon being their play thing. My relationship with my two friends progressed to the next level. I was becoming a slut.

All I wanted was the shot and great sex, Larry and Judy obliged with both.

I don't really know when it started, but soon I was having sex with Larry's friends also. Larry or Judy would take me to a motel, have me strip, and then give me a shot. Men would soon start showing up, and I'd have sex with them.

One week Larry had to go out of town. I experienced my first case of withdrawal. I was really hurting. I called Judy. She came right over with a shot. She told me the shots were heroin. They had been giving me small doses, but I was still hooked. From now on, to keep getting my "medicine" I had to do what they told me.

They set me up two or three times a week in a motel where I took on all comers. Every month or so Larry threw a party for us. Yes "us". It seems there were six of us women in his harem and he'd get some of his guy friends to round out the group. Sometimes there were more guys then women, so we did two or three guys at a time. Sometimes there were not enough guys, and we women made love to each other.

Judy would visit me at home on the weekend, when I was alone. She made sure I got my regular shot. I was in a mellow mood all the time; the shots just kept me a little high.

One evening during the six o'clock news, it was reported that Larry and Judy were found dead in a local motel apparently the result of a drug deal gone bad.

"Now where would I get my 'medicine' from?" I thought.

I started into withdrawal. I ached, I vomited, I was freezing one minute and roasting the next, and my skin felt as if I had ants crawling all over it. I was a mess.

I stayed in my room claiming I had a bad case of the flu.

My husband was an angel. He asked if he could get me anything, fed me soup, and cleaned up my messes when I vomited.

One evening after I started feeling better, I joined the family in the living room for the 6:00 o'clock news. The news anchor had an update to Larry and Judy's murder story. It seems that they were part of a sex ring and both had AIDS.

I fainted.

A couple of days later, I made an appointment at a free clinic for STD testing.

Way too quickly they called my cell with the results. I had tested positive for AIDS. Now I really wanted my "medicine" to make my troubles fade away.

I started making a plan on how to break the news to Vinnie. It took a couple of days, but I think I had created a believable lie. After dinner one evening, I asked Vinnie if we could talk after the kids went to bed. He suggested waiting until Saturday when the kids would be staying overnight with their friends.

When Saturday rolled around, I had the new cook/housekeeper make Vinnie's favorite meal. I even open a nice bottle of wine to help mellow him out.

After dinner, I sat Vinnie down in the family room and began my story.

I told him how much she I loved him and how great the last 20 years were. While I was talking, he opened the briefcase he had placed by his chair.

The first thing he did was flip an 8x10 photo of Larry fucking me on the floor of a cheap motel room in front of me. My face went white and I said. "I can explain. It was only the one time and he forced me."

He flipped another picture of me and Larry. This time I was on all fours, and he was in my ass. I just stared at the picture. He started flipping more and more of the 8x10's. I realized he must know everything.

He then flipped some more photos at me. These were taken by the police at the scene of the double homicide. I looked at the bloody remains of my lover and my friend Judy, and passed out.

I was awakened by the cold water that was thrown on my face.

Vinnie grabbed me by the hair and slapped the shit out of me. It was the first time he had ever hit me.

I'll never forget the rest of the conversation.

"No more lies and bullshit", he said. "I don't want any explanations from you. You're a lying piece of shit, Marlene"

He then said, "No divorce. I am too important for it to get out that I couldn't control my own wife. You will move all your things into the garage apartment, now. You will no longer live in this house."

"If you think that you can escape me, don't even think about",

" I'll have you hunted down and killed, just like I did Larry and Judy" he admitted.

"Only for you it will be slowly", he pointed out, smiling all the time.

"What had I done? Where was my loving husband? "I thought.

I had always felt that somewhere deep down inside, Larry had a dark side. "What did I do to bring it out?" I puzzled. I guess I wasn't that bright.

My life in hell stated. He forced me to move into the servant's apartment over the garage. He gave all my beautiful clothes and things to Good Will. I was left with ugly shift style dresses and plain cotton underwear. He even tossed my bras out because he said that having saggy tits was what I deserved.

He made me put my food waste, used personal hygiene products in the orange Bio Hazard bags. I had to take them with me when I went to the AIDS clinic for my treatments, to dispose of them.

He even took away my new car and replaced it with an ancient Yugo. The heat didn't work and there was no a/c, the bastard even had it pained Bio Hazard orange.

Even my children deserted me. They enrolled in a boarding school just to keep away from me.

This was my life for the next year.

I guess the proverbial straw happened one morning when I woke up, feeling as if I had been drugged.

I had a tattoo across my stomach. It read, "BIO Hazard, Fuck at your own risk."

I started making my plan to commit suicide. My life was over. I wanted out.