The Bat & The Cat: Rooftops

Story Info
After a costume party, a couple meets up on the roof.
5.7k words
4.56
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of what I hope to be many tales I write. As it says in my profile, everything I write has a basis in truth with some fictional twists. Always looking for feedback and guesses as to what is real and what is "enhanced" in the story.

----------------

It was my first year of Grad School in Michigan. Our little college town was more or less in the middle of nowhere -- but we actually had a large college, a big university and some smaller community colleges in the same area. What this meant was that our small city became one big college party on weekends and Halloween was one of the biggest party nights of the year. I had actually attended the college for my undergraduate degree, left for a few years and then returned at 25 years old to the larger University for my graduate degree.

My girlfriend at the time was Tara, an attractive brunette with c-cup breasts and a full, round ass. She was a few years older than I and carried herself with a higher level of confidence than most of the women my age. We met at the beginning of the year, hit it off instantly and were dating seemingly before the end of Orientation Week. Like every new relationship, we were infatuated with each other and had sex constantly....every opportunity...every place we could. In between classes, first thing in the morning, on the road, late at night ... didn't matter. If we had time, we were fooling around.

In early October, we heard that one of the bars downtown would be hosting a big Halloween costume party with prizes for best dressed, best couple costume, best group costume -- plus contests and giveaways by a local brewery. I knew the bar pretty well -- I had actually bartended there during my senior year and remembered that the Halloween parties were wild and fun.

Tara and I knew we wanted to do a couple's costume and started to go over options. Now, here's where I have to admit something. Since I was a kid, I've been a huge Bat-geek. I watched reruns of the 60's Batman show with my father growing up. I had seen all the movies from Michael Keaton (awesome) to George Clooney (definitely NOT awesome). And I owned my own Batsuit. The worst (best?) part of this costume was it wasn't some off-the-rack cheap fabric costume. It was made from one of the actual molds from the 1989 Batman movie. The cowl, chestpiece, codpiece, gloves, leg covers, and boot covers were all made of heavy rubber. The cape was made of a thick, fake leather -- but it also had two wood dowels that ran to the outer edges. So, if you gripped them and extended your arms -- you got the full "Bat Effect" of the giant cape spreading out. I wore it with all black UnderArmour and heavy Magnum boots. The entire costume weighed close to 50 lbs and with the boots and ears, I looked about 6'5" in the ensemble. I even made my own "improvement" to the suit by adding snaps and Velcro certain areas so that it fit properly. I also ended up finding a tool belt with compartments & spray painted it gold and black to match the rest of the suit. This gave me a place for my phone, wallet and some other "bat gadgets" I had accumulated over the years. I warned you -- I'm a geek.

So, after some discussion (really, me begging), Tara agreed to do a couple's costume and I convinced her to dress as Catwoman. For research, we watched the 1991 "Batman Returns" and some of the old 1960s TV show. Over the next few weeks, when we were out shopping, she kept mentioning different things she "needed" for her costume and would buy them as she found them. I saw some black outfits, a cool belt and a pair of awesome knee-length high heel boots. Packages would get delivered and I would be told, "That's for my costume. Don't peek inside." While she wasn't being secretive about it, she wasn't exactly opening up to what her costume would look like, so I was a combination of excited and concerned.

Halloween finally arrived and we went into the two different bedrooms at Tara's place to get dressed. As I started to get ready, I suddenly remembered all the prep work that went into getting into my costume. Because I would be wearing 50 pounds of rubber over skintight UnderArmour, I had to be a bit careful in my prep. While I was in the shower, I used my trimmer to make sure my leg and pubic hair were well-trimmed. Once I was out, I covered my crotch, legs and body with a powder to keep me cool and keep everything from sticking to my skin. Then, piece by piece I layered up. Long black runner's pants, followed by the long sleeved coldgear top. I grabbed my black eye makeup and surrounded my eyes in preparation for my cowl. Next, I wrapped the costume's bottom around my waist and strapped on the thigh pads. I adjusted my boys and snapped the leather codpiece onto the legs. Boot covers went on next. I grabbed the big chestpiece, put my arms through and pulled on the buckles to tighten it across my chest. I got my utility belt in place and I got into my boots. Finally, I pulled the cowl over my head, strapped it in place and tugged the big leather gloves into place. When I turned to look in the mirror, I have to admit I looked impressive as I pulled the giant black cape into place.

As impressed as I was with myself, it didn't compare to what Tara looked like when she emerged from the guest bedroom. Although I had seen some of the individual pieces of her costume as she bought them, seeing them on her was a different story in itself. If my costume was "authentic" hers was a combination of the best versions of Catwoman over the years. She had layered a black semi-sheer bodystocking under a shiny black leotard with padded cups that had her breasts perfectly displayed. The combination of the two layers made her entire body look lithe and sensuous. On both pieces, she had used a white fabric pen to add some "stitches" to it like Michelle Pfeiffer's iconic version of the costume. Her legs looked long and sleek in her knee-length black stiletto boots, which had the added benefit of pushing her ass up even higher than normal. She had added some long gloves that left her fingers exposed and silver press-on nails that gave the image of claws at the tips of her fingers. She had decided against a fake rubber mask, instead taking her inspiration from the 1960's show. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. She used deep red lipstick, cat-eye effect around her eyes, partially covered with a harlequin cat mask and headband with "ears". She topped it all off with a black, leather belt and black whip hanging off her shapely hips.

Watching her stride down the hallway, with her heels clicking as she walked, I felt a sudden tightness in my crotch. Unfortunately, between the UnderArmour and rubber codpiece, there was nowhere for it to go...or grow. Tara came up to me, and gave my cheek, one of the only exposed parts of my body, a sultry lick.

"Sorry, Babe, don't want to ruin my lipstick...yet. You ready to go?"

When we arrived at the bar, it was everything you'd expect. Fog machines, Halloween themed lights and music filled the place with a fun, eerie party vibe. The bar actually had a huge outdoor patio that was hosting most of the party -- they had a stage set up for the costume contests with a couple of extra bars set up for the partiers. Tara and I met up with a bunch of our friends and people we knew and starting partying, dancing and drinking.

Like any party, there were some fun costumes -- three undergrad girls dressed as "Charlies Angels" with skin-tight 70's outfits and different colored wigs. The Spice Girls were there. So were a bunch of vampires. Our friend Nancy was dressed as some sort of "Earth Goddess" with a sheer white dress and real vines and leaves wrapped around her. Her blonde hair was loose and free and she looked like she could have danced in the moonlight at Stonehenge summoning the nature spirits. Her boyfriend, Chip, was a mountain of a fella and predictably dressed as a gladiator. Our friend Tom was there, with his boyfriend Bill. Tom was lazily dressed as a 60's beatnik and Bill as a professor with a tweed jacket and pipe.

The group of us were gathered around talking and drinking when one costume caught my eye. A guy I knew from the undergraduate class I was a Graduate Assistant for was dressed as "Spaceman Spiff" from the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip. He had on a white spacesuit with patches. His blonde hair was spiked up and he had on a huge pair of goggles. In his backpack was a stuffed tiger. But the best part of his costume was his "laser gun" which was actually a giant Super Soaker squirt gun. While, clever in itself, he went above and beyond by filling it with booze and was offering every hot girl in the bar "Space Shots" where he would shoot vodka or whatever into their open mouths. Basically, he had a way to get every girl to drop down and open wide for him. Even though I was dressed as a Justice Leaguer, he was MY hero.

The night went on with lots of drinking and dancing and more drinking. After a few hours, I wandered back to where my friends were gathered and was pulled back into my group's conversation. Tom was drunk and on a bit of a rant with his condescending voice, "I mean, I wore this because I don't like to be THAT person and I always love a party....but really I think Halloween is kind of stupid. I mean, look at everyone. Just because you dress up, it doesn't mean you have to act like complete idiots."

"No offense, pal" I interrupted, "But you're kinda in the wrong place if you don't like costumes, drinking and fun. I mean, I'm dressed as a 6-foot bat surrounded by Greek gods, sexy witches and playboy bunnies all having fun."

"No. You're fine. At least nobody can recognize you. I'm just amazed by some of the girls and what they're thinking" he continued. "I totally recognize some of them from campus and in classes I GA for. Aren't they embarrassed? Even you, Tara, I can't believe how brave you are to be wearing that."

Tara was startled to hear her name brought into the conversation, "Brave? How?"

"I mean, at least Nancy's flowing outfit can hide certain things, even if it is revealing. Your costume is so tight, it shows off everything."

As the words left his mouth, I wasn't sure if the tears forming in Tara's eyes were of sadness or rage. Turns out, it was the latter.

"Y'know what, Tom? Fuck off. Just because you're in a bitchy little mood, no need to be a fuck to everyone." And with that, Tara stormed off followed closely by Nancy.

"I didn't mean anyth...." Started Tom.

"Dude, shut the fuck up and stop being such a dick." I said as I worked my way back to the bar to get Tara and Nancy refills.

As I waited for the bartender, Spaceman Spiff idled up next to me.

"Hey Matt" I greeted him, and I could see the look of confusion on his face, "It's me Jason, your GA in Accounting class!"

Recognition dawned on him and we did the awkward "bro-hug" to greet each other.

"Dude" I said, "That's an awesome costume and the water gun is brilliant."

"Yeah, thanks. The only problem is I ran out of vodka to put in it! I didn't think out the fact that all these girls would be psyched for free drinks."

"Really? Well, let me ask you this. How do you feel about taking on a contracted hit?" I said as I signaled the bartender. Spaceman Spiff was confused, so I continued. "I'll tell you what. See that snotty little hippy dude over there? If I buy you two bottles to refill your gun, will you make sure he gets a good soaking?"

"Seriously? You'll buy me refills?"

"Yup. No problem." I got the bartender's attention and was finally able to ask him how much to buy two bottles of vodka to refill my buddy's gun.

"Sorry, man, we can't sell bottles. Not allowed." was his response.

I reached into my utility belt and pulled out a $100 bill saying, "Kyle, it's me, Jason. I literally worked behind that very bar for two years when I went to Michigan College. I know it's not technically 'allowed' -- but neither is keeping the bar open after hours for select coeds to hang out after last call. C'mon, man, help my pal out."

It took Kyle a second to recognize me and he shrugged, "Fuuuuck. Alright, here's the deal. I'll fill up the gun twice. But your buddy hands it to me, I fill it up and then we're done. Cool?"

"Thanks pal. I appreciate it."

To Spiff I said, "When you go after the hippy, don't waste booze. Have Kyle fill you up with water for that one." Spiff and I fist-bumped, I paid Kyle, got drinks for the girls and then left Spiff to refill in order to go find Tara and Nancy. When I finally did, both of them were still fuming.

"..the fuck does he think he is?"

"Can't hide anything...he's probably hiding a little dick under those baggy pants"

"I'm going to fucking tell him off right now" and with that the two girls stormed off to find Tom.

I was still juggling two drinks in my bulky leather gloves and navigating through the crowd with the cape and rubber suit wasn't easy. By the time I got back to the group, Tara had one of her pointy fingernails poking Tom repeatedly in the chest using every word in the book to tell him her thoughts on him. Nancy was nearby nodding in agreement and waiting her turn.

Just as I got close enough to hear what was going on, I heard someone yell, "Hey, Hippy Freak! You've been Spiffed!!!!"

I turned to my right just in time to see a full stream of liquid heading toward Tom. Because Spiff wanted to get him nice and soaked, it seemed like he was emptying half his tank in one long stream, not worrying about accuracy. Out of pure instinct, I dropped one of the drinks I was carrying and got my cape up in front of Tara and me just as the stream of water hit our gathered group. I felt like a real hero, protecting a damsel in distress as the water bounced harmlessly off my cape.

When I lowered it, I saw that Tom was drenched. His hair was matted to his face and his clothes were soaked. The look of shock, anger and confusion made the $100 worth it. Make no mistake, Tom was a friend, but he could be a real dick sometimes and he needed to be brought down a peg.

There was an added bonus, too. Nancy, who was standing next to Tom got caught in the crossfire. Her white gown was wet and clung to her body like a second skin. I think every guy in the vicinity now had their eyes glued to her ample tits, watching her nipples extend as the combination of cold air and water took effect.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" screamed Tom. "I'M FUCKING SOAKED! THIS IS WHY I HATE THESE STUPID HALLOWEEN PARTIES! BILL, WE'RE LEAVING!"

Bill rolled his eyes as if to say, "Here we go again" and followed his fuming partner out the patio exit. Meanwhile Chip, not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, was trying to wipe the water off of Nancy's chest, which was only serving to stimulate her nipples and jiggle her tits even more. Fortunately, she was more good-natured than Tom and was at least chuckling.

"Maybe that's our cue to head out" she said. "I don't feel like catching pneumonia because I'm basically naked and wet outside in October."

Tara and I agreed it was time to go and headed out with them to grab taxis home. As we were leaving, I saw Spaceman Spiff out of the corner of my eye. I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it with a salute before going back to the sexy maid he was talking to.

As we waited for the cab, Tara grabbed my shoulders, looked me in the eye and said, "What did you do?"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw you and that Spaceman guy on the way out. Do you know him?"

Rather than trying to lie my way out, I told Tara the whole story. By the time I finished, we were climbing into the cab and I waited for her reaction.

As we settled in, Tara said, "Fuck, babe. You spent $100 just to shut Tom up for once? That's SO hot!"

I'm not too proud to admit that on the ride home we were THOSE people in the taxi. The drinks, the costumes, and the adrenaline had Tara and I pawing at each other while we mashed our faces together in lust. It was all somewhat fruitless as I tried to grab her tits or stroke her crotch with giant rubber gloves on. Meanwhile, she couldn't feel any of my dick through all of my rubber and armor. We finally flopped into the seats, laughing at our awkwardness as we pulled up to my apartment building.

My building was on a corner with a bunch of bars, restaurants and business around it. Most of the bars were still going with Halloween festivities. I keyed in through the main door and we headed toward the elevator. I lived on the 3rd floor of the six-story building, but when we got in the elevator, I hit the button for the top floor.

"Where are we going?" asked Tara.

"Just wait. I have an idea."

When the doors opened, we got out and I led Tara to the stairwell and started heading up. Using my key again, I opened the door to the rooftop patio that our building had for warm weather use. The landlord had put a wooden deck on half the roof and with the half-wall around the perimeter, it gave us a safe, private area to enjoy warmer seasons. Fortunately, for us, even though everything was packed up for the winter -- there were still a bunch of built-in benches, planters and chairs scattered around the roof.

As she looked around, Tara figured out my plan. Taking me by the hand, she led me over to one of the benches against the wall where she sat down and had me stand in front of her.

"How do I get these fucking things off of you? I think my hero deserves a reward."

I stepped back and was able to unclip the codpiece from the rest of the Batsuit. I reached around and took off the lower portion that was covering my waist and thighs. Finally, I was able to pull my tights down to my knees. The feeling of relief as by cock and balls were finally released from their restraints was unreal, but what came next was even better.

Tara grabbed me by the ass and awkwardly pulled me toward her. Once I was close enough, she began licking her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" was the only sound she made as she went back forth between licking and kissing by cock up and down. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and began to suck me deeper and deeper. Every time she would back off, the cool air would hit my cock only to be replaced by the heat of her mouth again and again. As she sucked, I could hear all the Halloween revelers on the street below us. While enjoying her efforts, I looked over the roof's ledge. I could now see people wandering the streets, coming and going from bars. It added to the overall experience of the moment knowing that if any of them looked up, all they would see is Batman standing guard over the city, not a local student getting blown by a sexy Catwoman just out of their view.

I was pulled from my observations when my cock popped out of Tara's mouth. She was now running her silver nails up and down my shaft.

"I think it's time my kitty got some attention"

I swear, we both tried to keep a straight face, but the absurdity of her role-playing pun got to both of us. Bursting out in laughter I said, "I'll do whatever you want, but let's stop with the silly puns, huh?"

Tara stood up and reached down to her crotch. The shiny black leotard she was wearing had snaps at the crotch that released when she pulled on them. She sat back down on the bench and spread her legs wide, revealing that the bodystocking she was wearing was crotchless, a secret that had been hidden by the leotard over it. Knowing I loved the feeling of it, she had obviously shaved her pussy and was completely bare under her costume. As I stared, she licked two of her fingers and began playing with her exposed pussy.

I got the message and dropped to my knees, almost falling over with my tights still wrapped tightly around my knees. I put my hands under her knees, so I had a better approach angle to her pussy. I didn't waste much time, quickly kissing up her lace-encased thighs before taking my first lick at her pussy.

12