The Bat & The Cat: Rooftops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhh....that's it....."

It was good to know that the booze, adrenaline and location were having a similar effect on Tara. As my tongue began its journey up her slit, I confirmed that she was absolutely soaked already. I began to lick up and down her outer lips, while dancing over her clit at the top of each journey. In response, she was grabbing me by the back of my cowl-covered head pulling me in tighter. When I used my hands to push off and away from the bench, I heard a frustrated, "Whaaa?"

I took a moment to look at her. Her mask had fallen to the wayside and her hair was coming loose from the ponytail. Her lipstick was smeared from the earlier blowjob and her face was flushed. With her legs splayed open, she looked like the sexiest, sluttiest Catwoman in history.

"Sorry. These things are getting in the way," I said as I removed my bulky rubber gloves. Once they were off, I resumed my efforts between her legs. Now, though, my hands were able to assist. As I went back to licking up and down her soaked pussy, I was now able to use my fingers to increase her pleasure. I knew Tara liked a certain pattern of licks of her clit, so I began writing the alphabet in cursive with my tongue. Meanwhile, I used two of my fingers to begin probing her inside. Tara was moaning and writhing as I continued the lustful assault on her. I alternated between slow and fast, both with my tongue and my fingers. After a few minutes, I could hear her breaths getting shorter and moans getting louder.

Taking that as my cue, I began a rapid flicking of my tongue on her clit while I plunged my fingers in and up to the upper wall of her pussy. Hitting her g-spot sent her over the edge. I felt a small flood of sweet fluids hit my tongue and chin as she literally bucked her hips against me.

"Yes! Yes! Oh...don't stop! I'm cumming...again! Oh Fuck!" She was now screaming and I started to wonder if the people on the street below could hear her.

"Holy fuck. That was good. Hold on. I need a minute." was all she could mutter as I pulled away. After taking a minute or two to recover, Tara stood up, her swollen pussy on full display. "Switch places with me. Sit on the bench."

I struggled to get off my knees and sat up on the bench. Tara straddled my crotch and lowered herself on to me. I now knew that if anyone looked up they would see a sexy Catwoman riding a prone Batman on a rooftop. Just the thought of it made the moment even hotter, but things were still awkward. With my legs still half bound by my own tights, any movement was a struggle and they were starting to cut off circulation. Meanwhile, Tara was still covered by the leotard and bodystocking.

"Babe. Wait a second. Can you hand me my utility belt?"

Tara reached over and handed it to me without ever removing herself from my cock. I dug into one of the side pockets and found what I was looking for -- my Batarang. It was actually a double-edged knife that I bought a comic convention, shaped like one of Batman's famous weapons. I popped out one blade and reached down to my thigh. Not thinking about the $85 tights, I dug the blade in and sliced through the elastic waistband, immediately releasing some of the tension of the garment around my thighs. Then, in a moment of inspiration, I pulled Tara's dual collar away from her chest and hooked the blade behind both of her layers. With virtually no resistance, the flimsy fabrics split in two as I moved the blade lower.

As the cut deepened, her tits popped out into the open air. Much like Nancy earlier in the night, Tara's nipples immediately responded to the cold autumn air, puckering up in front of me. I dropped the blade and immediately pulled her chest to me, forcing her further down on my cock as I did.

At this point, it felt like the entire night was leading up to this moment. We were fucking on a rooftop on Halloween. Our costumes were cut up and in tatters. Pure lust had us thrusting against each other. I was practically mauling her tits as I grabbed them and forced them back and forth into my mouth. I knew that Tara didn't mind a bit of aggression in moments like this, so began to nip and bite at her nipples. When my hands weren't on her tits, they were gripping her exposed ass driving her harder and harder on to my cock.

"Jason.....oh my....fuck me, babe. Fuck my cunt. Fucking cum inside me."

Tara was starting to lose it. I could feel her juices flowing over my crotch and legs. Her pussy was gripping me tighter and tighter the more she thrusted against me. Similarly, the events and buildup of the night was becoming too much for me.

"I'm gonna cum. Gonna fill you up. Here it comes!" and with that, I exploded. I could feel the cum shooting out of me, filling up Tara's pussy. That sent her over the edge for her latest orgasm. She was grinding against me, her nails digging into my rubber-clad shoulders. She was alternatively moaning and screaming as she rode her orgasm's waves.

Tara collapsed against my chest as we both tried to capture our breath. Despite the cool air, I was soaked and sweating under my costume. I was thinking I must have sweated off 10 pounds between the sex and costume. Tara was flat against me, her body rising and falling with my heaving chest.

"Wow. That was crazy." she said.

"Yeah. I don't know what clicked in my brain, but in the taxi I thought that this would be something new to spice up the night."

"Do you think anyone heard us down there?"

I thought for a second about the people below us, with all the noise from the street, music from the bars and general volume of the Halloween crowds, "I doubt it. It's pretty loud on the street. The people in the apartment below us? That's a different story!"

"By the way, where did you get that knife? And why do you have it? What else do you have in that stupid belt?" Tara reached back over and started rifling through the different pouches.

"Seriously? Hand Sanitizer. Money. Credit Cards. Oooooh! What are these?" Tara had found a set of metal Batcuffs that I had in one pouch and started playing with them in her hands.

"Is this for when you have someone evil and have to lock them up? Maybe you should have told me about these sooner. I like the idea of being captured. Mmmmmmmm and by the feel of you, you like the idea, too."

She was right. Watching her play with the handcuffs and with her still straddling me, my 25-year old cock was quickly recovering. I grabbed them away from her and pulled her tighter against me. Wrapping my arms around her, I was able to snap the cuffs around her wrists, pinning her arms behind her back.

"Mmmmmm...babe. I can feel you getting harder, but I don't think my pussy can stand any more pounding right now."

In a quick motion, I lifted her off of me and on to her feet. I felt our combined juices flood out of her and on to both of us. I stood up & grabbed her by her bound wrists. Leaning in close, I growled in her ear, "Then I guess I'll have to take something else."

"What....are you....oh....my..." was all she could utter as I started to push her toward a nearby planter with wooden lattice work. As we got closer, I hit the release on the cuffs and pulled her arms out and in front of her. I looped the cuffs through the wooden lattice, so she was bent over with her arms out in front, cuffed to the structure.

Now that she was helpless, I gently kicked her feet apart and began rubbing my cock in between her ass cheeks. Tara was struggling to look over her shoulder as I reached between her legs and started coating my fingers with her leaked fluids. I took my wet fingers and started to trace the outline of her puckered hole. I went back to her pussy, got more natural lubricant and began to push my finger into her. I kept this up for a minute until I felt her loosen up a bit.

Feeling like she was ready, I moistened my cock and started to press against her. Her rim resisted at first and I could feel her groan a bit under me. Using my hand around my cock, I kept rubbing against her in a circular motion, easing myself forward. The resistance got worse and I started to wonder if a new plan was needed when I suddenly popped through the muscular ring.

Her ass had a seemingly iron grip around the tip of my cock and I didn't move for a minute, letting us both get used to the tightness and feeling. After a minute, Tara began to rotate her hips, which I took as a signal to press forward. Slowly but surely, my length began to penetrate her ass. When I reached the end, my balls were firmly planted against her and she let out the sexiest, almost animalistic growl.

"Do it. Fuck my ass. Fuck me. Hard."

I slid back, not quite leaving her tunnel entirely, then slammed back into her. We got into a rhythm as I pounded into her. She was literally panting and grunting as her ass took me in. In a moment of inspiration, I reached forward and grabbed her by her disheveled ponytail, yanking her head back.

That did it. Tara literally screamed out and I felt her start to spasm around me. I began to launch a second load of cum deep into her innermost channel. As we both descended from our peaks, I had to adjust to one hand on the planter, the other around her waist in order to keep us both from falling over. This time, there would be no reloading as my cock slid out of her.

Still supporting her, I uncuffed her hands and gently lifted her up to me. I kissed her neck and cheek and told her how amazing she was. We both stumbled back toward the bench to get our breath back. Tara was leaned up against me, nuzzled into my neck and shoulder. As we sat, I felt her breath getting heavier, starting to drift off.

"Babe. We should get our stuff together and head downstairs. C'mon."

"Mmmmm.... I don't want to move yet."

"Ha. We have to go. Let's get moving."

We both stood up and tried to gather ourselves. Despite the cut waistband, I was able to get my tights back over my hips and stay up to cover myself. Tara wasn't as lucky. Her costume was shredded and she was covered in sexual fluids. She was wobbling on her heels picking up her discarded mask and belt. I took off my giant cape and wrapped it around her, grabbing my belt and the last pieces of my costume. The cape covered her up as we made our way down the steps to the elevator.

Tara was barely conscious as the doors opened and I guided her in. I had to stop in my tracks, though, when I saw the two people in the elevator. A medieval knight had a sexy Powderpuff Girl pressed against the side of the elevator wall. He had one hand down her panties and the other groping her breast. They were just as shocked to see us, but I guided Tara to the side in order to let them exit.

I recognized the girl from one of the floors in the building as the other couple headed toward the rooftop stairs. In my best Batman growl, I simply said, "Be careful up there. Happy Halloween" as the elevator doors slid shut.

12