All Comments on 'The Bat Plug'

by Rounding_Third

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the Geek Pride challenge. That was fun and hot and wonderfully geeky in a DC-sort of way. Oh, I think I’ll put this in! And her reaction was hilarious! Hahaha! I don’t think I’d ever seen that Batgirl costume but you described it so well I knew almost exactly what to expect when I googled it. The only thing I wish you’d added (unless I just missed it) was who Dick really was to have a suite but that wasn’t really needed for the story. It could be an interesting twist if you were to decide to do a part 2. Either way, great job! 5*

Thunderbelly86Thunderbelly86almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Nice to see someone using comic references who actually know what they're talking about. Such hot action, hope there is a part 2.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Nicely thought out and executed for a short story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nightwing is my favorite and this version his all my button. I'm hoping for a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but DC Bombshells was neither set in the 1910s or printed in the 1940s. It was set in the 40s and printed in 2015

Grayhorse1960Grayhorse1960over 2 years ago

That was fun. Playing with a remote control vibe has endless possibilities for mayhem.

Caseyw282Caseyw282almost 2 years ago

OMG my husband did something very similar at our local ballpark.....while I was talking to the team manager, who happens to be a friend of ours. That a-hole, it was almost a year before I could talk to him or his wife without blushing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh geez, guess I'm a geek after all. This story really hit all the right buttons. Two young people who are both very comfortable with their sexual kinks, what else can you ask for? Oh, expect maybd for an author whose kinks match mine. Loved ever word of it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But sex was really boring. Too mechanical. No tension.

And you need an editor/proofreader. You wrote: ""Their loss. Became of them, I had an in with the sexiest Batgirl I've ever laid eyes on." I began to blush."

You meant BECAUSE, not BECAME.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRounding_Third@Rounding_Third
I’ve been reading on this site for a long time, but just took the plunge into actual writing. Sports are a big part of my life, so don’t be surprised if some of my stories have characters that play baseball, basketball, football etc. I’m also a sappy romantic at heart, so th...