The Bat Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware of the sexual tension, the usher opened the elevator and let us in.

"You are such an ass," I said, once the doors closed. He smiled back.

"I'll turn it off right now. Just give me the word." He held up his phone. "In fact, take it yourself."

His iPhone was on and had an app open that was clearly controlling the plug. The contraption was by some company called "Lovense." At the top was what looked like a heart rate monitor, except it wasn't. The line was jumping with every pulse of the vibrator. Below that was a sliding meter, which was obviously controlling the intensity. I couldn't believe how high tech it was. I also couldn't believe how much I had underestimated the power of this thing. What I thought had to be close to max power was only about 60%.

I couldn't help it. Instead of turning it off, I felt myself cranking UP the intensity. First to 70 percent, then 80, then finally to 90. Bad idea. It was too much for me to take, and I collapsed onto the floor, cumming for a second time.

"I knew you liked it," Dick said, looking down on my crumpled heap of a body. "And if you think that feels good, just wait until I get you inside the suite." He took my hand and guided it to his groin. I could feel the outline of his cock. It was nice and thick and had my pussy aching with anticipation.

When the elevator opened to the third floor, he took his phone back and turned off the plug, allowing me to regain the use of my legs enough to lean on him as he led me to the suite.

Dick opened the door to the suite and I looked inside. It was the same as any other suite at a sports event. A small lounge area, a buffet table on the right side with standard baseball fare, a bar that faced out towards the field, and beyond that, a few rows of seats. None of that mattered, of course. I wasn't there to watch the game.

As soon as the door to the suite closed, Dick was all over me. He yanked my top down, exposing my tits for the first time.

"I've been thinking about these for an hour." He took one of my pink nipples in his mouth.

"Did they meet your expectations?"

He responded by biting down. Hard. I took that as a "yes." I loved how rough he was being.

Without taking his mouth off of my nipple he unlocked his phone and turned the toy back on, keeping it at the 90 percent that I had put it on minutes earlier. Fuck, it felt good. I took my hand and began playing with my little clit.

"You gonna be a good little Batgirl?"

All I could do was nod my head. I was too lost in the pleasure. He dropped me to my knees and whipped out his weapon. It was indeed as big as I had thought. About seven inches long with the girth of a can of Red Bull.

"You are gonna suck this dick and get it nice and ready for that ass." He took his meat and slapped me across the face with it producing a deep thud.

"My ass?" I tried to hide my excitement and give a look of surprise while I stroked his shaft with both of my hands.

"What did you think the plug was for? I wanted that ass nice and ready for me."

It already was. The plug was now on full blast, and I could feel the vibrations throughout my entire body. I had spent almost the entire game imagining that plug was his penis, and I couldn't wait to make that fantasy a reality.

First thing was first, i took his dick in my mouth and began blowing him.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I followed his instructions, and focused on bobbing my head on his beautiful dick. It wasn't easy. With the plug still going, I was constantly fighting an orgasm.

Above me, I could feel him fumbling for something in his utility belt. Finding whatever it was, he leaned over me and grabbed my wrists. It was a zip-tie.

"Let me know if I go too far, OK? I don't want to do anything you don't ACTUALLY want to do."

"Don't worry about that, boy wonder. This Batgirl can take anything you can dish out," I said with his dick still halfway in my mouth. I was challenging him.

He liked that very much. He licked his lips at the image in front of him, then finally bent over to tightened the zip-tie on my wrist until it dug into my flesh. My hands would be staying where they were. I leaned back and let his object of my desire fall from my mouth.

"You got any other fun toys in there for me?"

"Well, I have enough condoms to last us for the night, if that's what you are asking. Unless my little Batgirl is on the pill."

"She is." I licked the slit of his purple mushroom, causing it to twitch.

"That's my girl. You ready?"

I didn't know what exactly he was referring to, but I nodded anyway. He took his left hand and used his thumb to open my mouth and massage my tongue. It was such a turn on. I started to moan.

"Jesus, you are so fucking sexy," he said, looking down on me as I sucked on his thumb. "You can't imagine all of the dirty things I want to do to you."

"Then stop talking and start doing them."

He took my pilot helmet off, throwing it in the ground, and put his hands on the sides of my head. Guiding his dick into my open and waiting mouth, he began fucking my throat as if it were a cunt.

Up until that point, I had always thought that I didn't have a gag reflex. I could always take a guy as deep as I wanted. Dick and his thick cock proved me wrong. Every time he thrusted and pushed the head of his meat down into my throat, I had to stifle a gag. It ended up happening a few times. On the first, he stopped to ensure I was ok, but after that, he seemed to enjoy it. Occasionally, he'd let me catch my breath, but even then, he'd use that as an opportunity to slap me across the face with his saliva-coated meat and tell me how I was his fucking slut.

Even if I wanted to deny it, it was all true. I certainly looked the part. My face was an absolute mess. My eyeliner was running down my cheeks, and I had spittle all over my chin and leaking out of my nose from gagging on him.

Of course, I didn't want to deny it anyways. I was loving every minute of it. The eroticism of him using my mouth — along with the vibrator in my ass had already gotten me off for a third time and was ramping me up again.

All of a sudden, Dick took his hands off my head and began jerking his cock in from off my face.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna..." he trailed off as he erupted, shooting warm, thick ropes of his seed all over my face. The first ricocheted of my left cheek before getting caught in my eyelashes. Another hit my chin, dribbling down onto my exposed tits. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, giving him a target for the rest. Blasts three and four hit my tongue, and the fifth was a direct shit down the back of my throat. When he was done, I'm sure I looked like a Jackson Pollock original.

As much as I as I love wearing cum — that isn't sarcasm, I actually think it's hot — I wanted to taste it even more. I tried to use my tongue to get at what I could reach, but with my hands still zip-tied behind me, I couldn't get what was on my cheek and eye.

"Don't you worry. There's plenty more where that came from." He must have known what I was trying to do. "Besides, I like this look on you."

He helped me up off my knees and changed the setting on my plug, turning it down a little. I was disappointed. I was so close to another orgasm, and the change instantly dampened that fire.

Once he was done with the phone, he threw it onto the bar, and turned me around so that I was facing towards the baseball game that I had completely forgotten was still going on. With a single thrust, he entered my tight and aching pussy.

Both of my holes were now filled, and I can't begin to tell you how amazing it felt. Like I was a cup that was being filled with the essence of pleasure and it was now overflowing. I could feel both his cock and the vibrator sandwiching the thin layer between them. In all of my experiences with anal, I had never done this before. Had I been able to think coherently in that moment, I probably would have been cursing myself for never thinking to try it.

"Fuuuuuck!" He groaned. "I can feel the vibrator on my dick."

I was now glad he had turned the vibrator down. The sensations were too much as it was. More and I would have blacked out.

Taking me by my bound wrists, he began fucking me. With the plug keeping me insanely tight, there was no logical reason that he should have been able to glide so effortlessly in and out of me with the speed he was, but that is just how wet my sopping bat cave was.

"Harder, Nightwing! Make your mentor proud" I coaxed him on.

"I fucking love it when you say shit like that. Keep going."

"Oh yeah? You like it... when I tell you how much I love how rough you are being? ... How it's so fucking hot...that I can feel your cum slowly dripping down my face? ... How I can't wait for that big and magnificent dick...to stretch out my little asshole?"

With my new motivation, he began thrusting into me like there was no tomorrow. He let go of my wrists, only so he could grab me by my shoulders with both hands. It allowed him even more control. The force of every stroke caused a crack not unlike that of a baseball bat.

I came again. For the fourth time. Fifth? Eleventh? I had lost count. As I came, I felt my legs give in; with my arms still bound behind me, I had nothing to catch myself and I began to fall. Luckily, my hero saved the day, sneaking one hand around my waist to help control my descent.

"Holy shit, Angie. You OK?!" He asked, clearly concerned. I started laughing, and he soon joined me.

"Maybe we should give you your hands back," he said, taking a pocket knife out of his belt and cutting them free. I immediately started rubbing my wrists with my hands, as he reached over to his phone. He turned the plug off.

"Sore?" He asked, gesturing to my wrists.

"Not too bad."

"Well, let me know when you are ready for the main event," he said grinning. "You want a beer?"

He walked over to the fridge. I accepted the offer, got up from the floor, and sat on the nearby couch. He sat down next to me and handed me the Bud Light Lime.

"To the best baseball game ever," he toasted. We clinked our bottles together.

We both looked at each other, and at the same time, we started laughing at how ridiculous we looked. He was Winnie the Pooh-ing it (naked from the bottom down), whereas I still had my leggings on, but had my top pulled down and around my hips. I also still had dried cum on my face and my makeup was a disaster. I can only assume this was a first for the suite. We continued to make small talk for the next few minutes. It was odd, but I was appreciative for the intermission — our seventh inning stretch, if you will.

"OK, so how are we gonna do this?" I finally asked.

"Just leave that to me." He took off his shirt, revealing the sculpted chest and abs that I had imagined were underneath the costume. He then helped me out of my own remaining clothes, throwing them into a pile beside us. And finally, he began positioning me on all fours. My knees were now on the cushions of the couch while I was leaning over one of its arms. "Now reach back and spread that beautiful ass as wide as it'll go."

I did as instructed, and he began playing with the plug in my ass. He was teasing me, twisting and tugging on it ever so slightly. Not enough to get it to come out, but enough to have me squirming. When it finally popped out, I exhaled deeply. But he wasn't done. He began slowly fucking me with it.

"You having fun back there?" I said, in a combination of a laugh and a moan. It DID feel amazing.

"I can't help it. The way your ass swallows it every time is mesmerizing. It's so fucking hot."

"It'll be even better when it's that cock of yours."

"Patience." He took the plug out for good this time, setting it on the pile of clothes.

I could feel my nether hole gaping ever so slightly at the removal of the toy that has been in there for most of the game now. I felt empty and longed for the feeling to go away. Dick obliged immediately, and I felt the sensation of his warm tongue plunging into my anus.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I purred. "That feels wonderful." I took one of my hands and began playing with my clit.

Dick continued to tongue bathe my asshole for the next few minutes, while using his hands to massage my plump butt. It felt so amazing that when he stopped and began rifling through his belt again, I started to complain. I had gotten caught up in the moment and didn't remember what the end goal was.

"Don't worry my little sex kitten. Just getting some lube."

"So let me get this straight," I began. "This afternoon, you got dressed to go to a baseball game and thought 'OK, what am I going to need? Oh, I know: a butt plug, some lube, condoms, and zip-ties. Yeah, thaaaaaaaat sounds right.'"

"Something like that," he laughed beginning to finger my forbidden hole.

After applying a generous amount of lube to both my rosebud and his cock, Dick finally positioned himself behind me, pressing the bulbous head of his meat against the entrance to my exit.

"You ready?"

I nodded in approval and he began to apply pressure. With the generous amount of lube he had used — along with the hour of the plug prepping and pleasuring me — it took minimal effort to get him inside me to the hilt. I was a little surprised, but also thrilled. I didn't want to have to spend ten minutes doing the "OK now go a little deeper... wait a minute...OK a little more" that you sometimes have to do.

"Fuck, Angie. Your ass feels unbelievable."

"You feel pretty unbelievable too, big guy." He did. As he slowly started rocking back and forth, it was like he was widening my narrow anal cavity a little more with every go. There was also a crazy heat that I couldn't explain, but I was enjoying nonetheless.

"You like the lube I'm using? It heats up from friction."

"That explains iiiii—ohhh fuck keep doing that I right there." He began thrusting harder and I lost my train of thought. It was a if a light switch inside me was flipped. My inner slut returned. I needed more.

"Grab my hair and FUCK.ME." The last two words were loud and demanding. They weren't a request. He acquiesced, kicking it into high gear.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I was screaming it as if that was the only word I could say.

"Take it, you fucking butt slut" he had my hair by the roots and was pulling so hard it hurt. It all added to the pleasure and sent me over the edge again. Orgasm number who knows.

"Turn me around. I want to see you fuck my fucking asshole."

He took a step back and let me flip over and spread my legs. He entered my ass again right away and continued where he left off. My tits were bouncing with every one of his dives into my colon.

I was so glad that I flipped over. To see him go to town on me like this — sweat dripping off of both of us in pure unadulterated lust — it was such a turn on. But he has even nastier ideas. He reached down below the couch and grabbed one of the escrima sticks from his cosplay.

"Squeeze your tits together with your arms."

I obeyed, and he began tit fucking me with his signature weapon, all while continuing to plunder my asshole.

"God...I love how... freaky you are." He said. He was beginning to get close.

I took the stick from him and began deepthroating it. It drove him crazy, and he began ramping up for the grand finale.

"Where do you want it?" He panted.

"Cum on my tits, baby."

He took a step back and let me slide between his legs. I wrapped that beautiful cock of his — still warm from having been buried in my ass — between my luscious tits and began pumping as fast as I could.

"That's it baby, fuck my tits. I want you to paint them with your seed so I can lick them clean."

It didn't take long. Maybe ten seconds.

"OHMYGODI'MGONNACUM!!!" He said it as if it was a single word.

His first rope hit me right in the throat, followed by shots over both of my breasts and a final one to my lips for good measure.

Making good on my promise, I licked myself clean, using my finger to ensure I didn't miss a drop of my salty reward. Dick just looked down on me and enjoyed the moment.

Finally, we both collapsed back on the couch, leaning sluggishly on each other.

"So do I have to wait until next Batman Day to see you again?" He finally asked.

"Well that depends..."

"On?"

"What are your thoughts on Justice League?"

"Which one? Joss Whedon's abomination or the Snyder Cut?"

I smiled. "Are you free tomorrow?"

12