All Comments on 'The Bathroom Argument'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

She just cuckholded him. Nice setup for divorce. Just to prove a point???

A great friend in Eric. Fucking his friends wife.

There is a point where discussions should give way to common sense. This story blasted past that. I hope Tina enjoyed it, she will never be with her husband again.

As always, your writing is good, but this was a dive into the deep end. Hated it.

Val

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 8 years ago
Right Wing Confusion

This is a pretty good summary for why conservative people are so freaked out about the transgender bathroom issue. They equate using the bathroom to stripping down naked and having sex. People parading around naked in locker rooms and bath rooms only happen in bad teen movies. When people go to the bathroom, they go in the stalls and go to the bathroom. Sex is the furthest thing from anyone's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the escape

If I want reality, I'll watch the news. I come here for the fantasy and to escape reality. Keep writing! My only complaint is that you ended it about 2 pages short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking retarded

-Doesn't just apply to changerooms, but restrooms

-People generally can control themselves and don't need to fuck everyone they see in the bathroom

-People who are attracted to the same sex, like myself, are already in the bathroom with you, and yes, we're looking, and no, we're not impressed. Being of the opposite gender isn't important to consider there, sexual attraction is.

Believe me, if I really wanted to rape you in the bathroom, I already could.

-Nobody has to strip in front of anybody in the bathroom or the changeroom. If you're uncomfortable, there is no forcing you, and if you've ever been in a gym locker room, you'll have seen uncomfortable.

-This law actually doesn't make it harder for men to get into the women's room, it makes it easier. I can be big and bearded and burly, and I can head into the Women's bathroom, and if questioned, my response can now be "Well, you see, I'm a transgender man, I was born female, and I've transitioned, but HB2 requires that I use the bathroom of my birth gender". The only people this hurts are transgendered people, who once more, get to be assumed to be rapists, and still don't get to belong, because now, if they've transitioned and live as their new gender, they're forced to go into their old bathroom, which they now visually don't belong in, trans men with facial hair etc, trans women with breasts etc, and face more discrimination.

You're a cunt, just a pathetic cunt. Women aren't just fucking everybody in the changerooms, although it would certainly amuse me if your wife did. So much insecurity. Go thump your bible on your cock.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 8 years agoAuthor
clearly missed the point

This story was intended to be a satirical look at the issue, which does include men in locker rooms by the way, which is a much bigger deal than the bathroom. The evidence is that since this became a huge political issue it has suddenly become a problem with predators and perverts using the transgender issue to gain access to places they wouldn't have gone before. Just go look at the news items of men/boys using cell phones over/under partitions to photograph women in the rest room.

I wont delete his/her comment because I wont unless it is incredibly vulgar. Clearly anonymous missed the entire point of the story and appears to have reacted without even reading the whole story. If he/she did then he/she simply failed to "get it". This is FANTASY folks. Lets' keep it civil and remember what the whole point of the forum is!

Oh yeah.... if your going to trash my work, at least be man/woman enough to not hide behind antonymous! I put my work out there, which by the way takes a considerable amount of effort. If you don't find it suits you, just go find some that does. If not at least post your comments under your ID so my fans can respond as well.

M.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 8 years ago
And the point is?

Bill divorces his wife and attacks his "friend" Eric with a baseball bat because fucking a "friend's" wife is fair game in a VERBAL argument about political policy?

Yes, I understand this is fantasy on a fiction site. But the consequences for their little game of proving Bill wrong will be extreme and long lasting.

But hell, it's all good if big dicked Eric got his 3-way in a few times.

Yes, I vote. Most of your stories get a 4 from me. Some 5's. This was my least favorite story that I have read of yours. Not because of the political side. It was the absolute carelessness on Eric and the extreme measure he went to for what? To prove a point? Tina was considerably worse. There was zero backstory on why she would do this.

I do not dissuade you on writing. It is a skill I do not have in excess. I do appreciate the stories you post, even the ones I do not like.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simplistic story

This story is awfully simplistic, because it pretends that transgender people do not really exist, and the fuss is all about women going into men's bathrooms or shower rooms or whatever -- and vice versa.

In reality, transgender men are born genetically female, but they dress and act and feel like men, and often undergo a sex change operation so that they look just like men. Similarly, with transgender women.

If the law says that a person must use the bathroom, locker room, etc., that matches their birth gender, then it will be routine for transgender people who dress, act, feel and look like men to use women's bathrooms, shower rooms, etc., and for transgender people who dress, act, feel and look like women to use men's bathrooms, shower rooms, etc. This not only makes transgender people feel very out of place and uncomfortable, but it also makes it very easy for a male pervert to simply use a women's bathroom, shower room, etc., and claim he was born female, but underwent a sex change operation -- and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story, while it might be entertaining for some, really puts the issue in the overly simplistic, and completely WRONG, view of the conservatives. They so often forget that a person can not just "feel like" the opposite sex and walk into a bathroom and fuck the hell out of anyone that happens to be in there. That is still against the law, regardless of gender. As anonymous pointed out before me, there are a great many things that a trans-person MUST do in order for them to be able to use the bathroom of there gender. First of all is having the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, which according to WPATH takes at least 3 months and you have to convince a trained mental health worker of it for them to write you a letter stating that you do, in fact, HAVE gender dysphoria before you are LEGALLY allowed to use the restroom of your gender.

I am a trans-woman, and until I had my top and bottom surgeries, I carried that letter with me at all times so that if confronted, I could produce proof. I thankfully have always lived in accepting states and have never had to show my letter, but I always had it with me. And before you start in on anything, I only did what every other person does when they go into a public restroom or locker room ... I did my business and left. PERIOD!

The whole argument of "perverts using the law to harm people" is circumvented by dozens of other laws that made what the conservatives argue will happen illegal long before the trans community started asking for our rights. And looking atit another way, what happens when a lesbian goes into the ladies locker room? Is she going to get thrown out for looking at all the other naked ladies and getting turned on? Where does it stop?

Now there are a LOT of people that have done youtube vids and MANY MANY MANY political commentaries have discussed this at length, so my little spiel here is nothing more that a grain of sand on the beach that is this issue. Anyway ... I wish that I had not read this particular story as it feels as though the author is just trying to show his/her political ignorances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't really care about the transgender political issues, but I object to the way you seem to represent men in your stories. It seems like men have no rights, or backbone, in your stories, but women can get away with anything they wish. I would have liked this story better if, following the scene in which Tina inexplicably cheats upon, humiliates, and cuckolds her husband in the shower, as if that was somehow justified by his political views, instead of Bill meekly saying "yes dear" and letting her get away with it, Bill had grown a pair, told his emasculating bitch of a wife to go to hell, left, moved out, and filed for divorce.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuck12 months ago

Transphobic trash. Trans women are not "guys in the change rooms"; they're women. NOBODY is posing as a woman in order to get into change rooms or bathrooms. People who transition face countless difficulties and getting to see some boobs would not be worth that price.

Statistically, the author would be about 13x more likely to assault someone than any trans person. There has NEVER been an arrest of a trans person who had attacked someone in a bathroom or change room. It has simply never happened.

You want to look at groomers -- look at priests, pastors, and coaches -- people who deliberately maneuver themselves to be close to children.

This is just hateful anti-trans propaganda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...