The Bator Bro Pt. 03

Story Info
Adam has a six way Circle Jerk.
4.7k words
4.71
10.6k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- The Circle Jerk

The night that Jess, Robert and I jerked off together, I couldn't stop thinking about our mutual masturbation session. Three boys with above average dicks was pretty hot. I lay there wondering if I would ever be able to top that encounter.

It took a few years. But I did.

Jess, Robert, and I had all graduated. After college, Robert and I decided that we wanted to work for the same company, so when we both got jobs there, we moved across the country together and got a cheap crappy apartment. Before the year was up, Jess came to visit and told us he wanted to move here too. That was great, we thought, maybe we would get a three bedroom and all live together.

At the same time, I started seeing a guy named Logan. We dated for about three months, but it didn't last. He worked for the same company as Robert and I, so we stayed pretty good friends after we broke up, and when his lease was over he suggested renting a house together instead of an apartment. His work friend Ethan, who was becoming one of my best friends was also looking for a place, and completely coincidentally, another guy I knew from back home, Matt, had also just gotten a job with the same company and moved to our city, and he was looking for a place.

It seemed like a crazy idea at first, but we were all 22-24 years old, we were all broke at the time, but we were all ambitious young professionals who got along so maybe it could work.

Just out of curiosity, Robert and I started searching on the internet for houses. There were five-six bedroom houses with huge common living room and dining room and kitchen areas for dirt cheap. Some of them were brand new construction and even cheaper than our crappy two-bedroom apartment. This might actually happen, I thought to myself. I remember considering the pros and cons, did I really want to live with five other guys? It would be like living in a frat house. But then again, we would be saving money, and would living in a pseudo-frat house with some of your best friends be a bad thing?

"Let's do it!" was the resounding reply in our text group when Robert and I shared pictures of the rental house we found. It was just down the street from one of our favorite breweries and we signed a lease. The place smelled new as he and I walked in. We moved in first bringing all our stuff from the old apartment.

Matt, my old friend from back home moved in next, when his apartment lease was up. I have to admit that even though Matt is straight, I'd always had a bit of a crush on him. I never would have done anything about it because he's a pretty typical straight guy, but he's crazy attractive. We always joked that he had the body of Greek god because he was Greek, and literally went to the gym every day, but he managed to avoid bodybuilder veins and things like that so he truly looked like an Adonis. Bulging biceps, eight pack abs, a firm round bubble butt. Not to mention an indescribable physicality about him, he would randomly drop and start doing pushups if he was bored, or stand in the back of the living room and start shadow boxing. He had brown hair that fell all around his head like a 90s movie star, and the whitest teeth you've ever seen. He lived like a young straight guy too, he thumb-tacked an American Flag to his bedroom wall and slept on an air mattress.

Ethan and Logan moved in next, they too were coming from a crappy two-bedroom apartment where they lived together. Ethan was blond haired and blue eyed, but shorter than the rest of us at maybe 5'8", and he ran regularly to keep in shape.

Logan, the one who I dated before, was a pretty big guy. At 5' 11'' and well over 200 lbs, most of it was muscle, but he also had plenty of meat on his bones, which I thought was hot. Dark hair, dark beard, and beautiful hazel eyes that changed color whenever you looked at them for too long.

Jess was last to move in. He had committed to his job back home for the summer, so he moved in at the end of August. He had met most of the other guys on his visits to us over the last year, and of course he knew Robert and Matt from back home.

The night that Jess moved in, a smaller city two or three towns over was having a fireworks show for some reason. All six of us went together, that was the first time we all hung out. It was a great night, we had dinner at some crazy tiki bar and all had fun ordering ridiculous drinks. We stopped at another bar to grab beers after, then went to watch the fireworks.

When we got home, we all collapsed exhausted in the living room and flipped on the TV. It was some depressing news story so we started to flip through the channels.

"Anybody need another beer?" I asked. Everyone raised their hands except Matt. "Matt, no?"

"Nah, bro, I hate to say it but I'm kind of a light weight, I think I'm gonna go to bed." We all protested. "Nah, I gotta work in the morning, I'll see you all later." He got up and shuffled to his bedroom as I got up and grabbed another round of beers for everyone else.

"Anybody got cards?" Jess asked. "We could play a game or something."

"Yeah," I said, "What game?" I dug into a drawer and pulled out a deck of cards.

"Blackjack!" Ethan said. We all protested.

"Texas Hold 'em." Robert said, and everyone was good with that. Robert also had some poker chips in the same drawer so I grabbed them too. We all sat around the coffee table and I dealt while he distributed chips.

"Can we get some music going?" Jess asked, and Logan showed him how to work the remote. Jess paired his phone with the TV and started playing music.

We played a couple rounds of poker, I lost the first hand, but then I won three in a row. Robert was a pretty good player, and won quite a bit, Ethan was not.

"Why couldn't we have played blackjack?" Ethan whined jokingly after losing multiple hands in a row and almost losing all his chips.

We played for probably an hour, drinking and talking and occasionally singing along to the music.

"Damn, you guys are fucking loud!" Matt re-emerged from his room wearing nothing but his boxer-briefs. This was the first time that Jess saw Matt half-naked and I remember chuckling to myself because his jaw was on the floor. It was hard not to look at Matt's perfect V-line pointing down to his underwear where the outline of a very formidable cock was clearly visible. This had been a regular occurrence since Matt moved in. It was a house of six guys, we all walked around half-naked from time to time, but Matt never wore anything but the same style grey boxer briefs. And when he walked, the outline of a ridiculously large soft cock bounced around enticingly. In the back of my mind I had made it a goal to see his cock sometime before we all went our separate ways.

"Sorry, bro." Ethan called.

"Shit, you're playing poker, deal me in!" Matt sat down on the carpet next to the coffee table and Logan dealt the next hand.

"I'm bored, we should play strip poker." Jess said.

"Fuck you, I just got here and I'm only wearing underwear." Matt yelled.

"We're not playing strip poker, just regular poker." Logan rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you, I'm playing strip poker." Jess said, and peeled off his socks.

"You know the point of strip poker is to take off clothes when you lose?" I joked.

"I'll play." Ethan said.

"I'd play." Robert nodded.

I wasn't sure what to say, I didn't want to sound too eager to see Matt without his underwear on.

Matt grabbed Jess' drink of out his hand and took a long swig, and practically gagged. "What the fuck is that?"

"It's just rum and coke!" Jess laughed.

"Fuck, I thought it was just Coke!" Matt cried.

I grabbed it from Matt and took a swig. "Damn that's strong."

"I like strong drinks." Jess shrugged.

"Make me one?!" Ethan asked, and he and Jess got up and went to the kitchen to make drinks. When they got back, they didn't just have two drinks, but drinks for everyone. They put the drinks down on the table and Matt, the self-proclaimed light weight was the first to take a drink.

"Fuck it," Matt said. "Let's play strip poker. I got nothing to worry about, I got a big cock."

"Shut up, no you don't!" Ethan said.

"Every girl I've ever been with has said I have a big dick!" Matt smiled.

"How big?" I couldn't resist asking.

"I don't know, I've never measured."

"You've measured." Jess said.

"Every guy has measured his dick." Ethan said.

"I haven't." Matt said.

Robert looked at me. I could tell he was remembering the night we all measured our dicks together back in college. We both knew that each other had a big dick, but we weren't saying anything.

We'd actually gotten to know each other's dicks pretty well over the last year together. In college, we continued our three ways jerk off sessions about once a month, and when we moved in together, Robert and I would jerk off together while drinking and watching porn in the apartment. We'd stop whenever one of us had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but once the breakup happened, we could rely on finding the other one of us naked in the living room. Over the last few months since we'd moved into the big house, this had all stopped.

"Eight inches?" Jess asked Matt.

"Nah bigger than that!" Matt said.

"Fuck you guys, average is like five inches!" Ethan said. "You're not bigger than eight."

"I mean, I really haven't measured." Matt said. "But I'm pretty sure it is."

"I'm bigger than eight." Robert announced.

"Me too." I said.

Logan smiled, he obviously knew I was telling the truth.

"How big is yours?" Logan asked Ethan.

"I don't know, like five or six." Ethan responded.

"Small!" The drunk Robert laughed.

"Not small!" I said. "Average is like six right?"

"It's cool," Logan said to Ethan. "I'm about six. But I got a nice big head."

"Let's see it!" Jess said, the thirst in his voice was overflowing.

"I thought we were playing strip poker." Logan said.

"Fuck all that, let's play." Matt said, taking a swig of his strong drink.

It was well past midnight at this point, Jess got up and turned off the kitchen light, so only the glow of the TV and a small living room lamp lit the room. We all gathered around the living room sitting on the two couches, Logan and Matt on the floor and Ethan on a reclining chair we dragged over.

Ethan won the first hand and pretty much everyone just took off a sock including Matt. Jess took off his shorts because he had stupidly already removed his socks. He revealed a pair of striped briefs. I noticed that Logan and Robert both looked.

Matt won the next hand, and everyone removed their other socks except Jess who peeled off his T-Shirt. Now sitting only in his briefs.

If Matt lost the next hand that would make both him and Jess lose their underwear. I tried not to look too excited as Robert dealt. I had two pair so I thought I was the winner for sure, but it was Robert who revealed a full house. Jess laughed knowing what was coming, he made a show about standing up and revealing his ass to the room, before turning around the showing the front side. Robert and I had obviously seen it before, but fuck was it hard. It's full seven and a half inch length was sticking straight out.

"Damn!" Ethan said. "Why are you hard?!"

"I don't know!" Jess laughed. Of course, I knew why, 'cause I was hard too, and I'm guessing so was Logan. This felt like a fucking gay fever dream.

"That's a pretty big dick." Ethan said. "Are you bigger or smaller than that." Ethan gestured toward Jess' hard cock and motioned to Matt to answer.

"Oh way bigger." Matt said, grinning.

"No way." Ethan said.

"Fuck it." Matt stood up off the ground and dropped his underwear to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen.

He looked like a fucking porn star. Matt is already the fittest hottest guy I know, but standing there naked, his dick soft was longer than Jess' was hard.

"I want to see how fucking big it gets." Jess said. "Get it hard."

"What no!" Matt said.

"Not as big as mine!" Robert said, He was down to his plaid boxers, but at that moment stood up and threw them off. His eight inch cock semi-hard.

Of course, I had already seen Robert play this game and lose. I think he liked to think he had the biggest cock, but we already knew he didn't because mine was bigger and looking at Matt's soft cock, I'm pretty sure it was bigger than mine.

"C'mon," Robert said to Matt, "I'll put some porn on, what kind of girls do you like?"

"I don't know." Matt blushed.

"Yeah you do," Robert said.

"I don't know, I've always had a thing for like Dark hair and glasses."

"Oh sexy librarians," Ethan joked. "I get that."

Robert typed Sexy Librarians into the search bar and before we knew it the music stopped and was replaced by hardcore librarian porn.

"How about this?!" Logan had an idea. "We've all been fighting for the extra bathroom right, whoever has the biggest dick gets the extra bathroom!"

"No..." Ethan groaned. We could already tell he was going to lose this game. But it wasn't about him. In that moment, Logan, Jess, and I were united in wanting to see hot, straight Matt get his dick hard.

"I'll take that challenge." I stood up, I was rock hard, you could already tell through the outline of my cock in my black compression underwear, I still had them on from when I went to the gym before the fireworks show. I peeled them off, and my cock sprung free slapping my stomach when it came up 'cause it was so hard from the proceedings.

"Fuck" Ethan said. "That's a damn big cock."

"Eight and a half inches" I smiled, I was fucking proud of my cock.

"I mean, I already know I'm not gonna win." Logan stood up and removed his black boxer briefs.

"Damn that is a big cock head." Jess commented. Logan's cock wasn't that big, maybe six and a half inches, but he really did have a thick cock head that was a lot of fun to play with back when we were together.

"C'mon Ethan" Jess grinned.

"Yeah c'mon." Robert egged him on.

"Fine." Ethan dropped his blue boxer briefs to reveal his six inch dick.

"See, you're still above average!" Jess said.

"So who's got the biggest?" Logan asked. The answer was obvious, the only one of us that was still not fully hard. We all looked at Matt who's cock was just starting to chub up.

"Watch the porn," Robert said. He walked over and grabbed Matt's shoulders. He sat him down on the corner of the couch next to me. "It's the rules of the game, you gotta be hard to know who gets the bathroom, and I think I got you beat."

I rolled my eyes, he already knew I was bigger than him, so if anyone was getting the bathroom over him it was gonna be me. But shockingly, Matt complied, He grabbed his member in his hand and squeezed the base of his shaft and it instantly looked bigger. Robert sat down on my other side, and Jess sat down on the other side of Matt. Logan made his way over to sit next to Jess and Ethan sat back down on the reclining chair.

This was the hottest thing I've ever been a part of. It was like a porn and I wanted to enjoy it. Here we were in our awesome new rental house, far away enough from neighbors that we didn't really have to worry about noise. The TV was blasting porn and even though it was a girl on girl video, that didn't matter. I got to show myself off and enjoy a bunch of other hard dicks. I almost laughed as a I thought that we really were all sitting in a circle, up until now it was more like a line of cocks, but this was a real life circle jerk.

"Let us know when it gets all the way hard, and I'll grab the ruler." Jess said. Matt nodded.

I looked around the room and realized that even though we had an even ratio of three gay guys and three straight guys all of us were hard. And It then occurred to me that this could be it. If Matt's cock was as big as I thought it was, this could beat my three-way mutual masturbation experience. A six-way jerk off.

It was with this thought, that I started to rub my cock a little harder as well. I looked over at Matt who looked back, but he didn't say anything, instead he looked back at the porn. Jess and Robert both knew where this was going and easily joined in, slowly starting to rub their cocks as well.

"Fuck Matt." Ethan said from across the room. "I had no idea you were that hung."

"I mean, you can always see the outline in his boxer-briefs." I said. I almost blushed realizing I gave away that I was always looking.

"Yeah, I just don't usually give a shit." Matt laughed. Matt continued to stroke his cock and it kept getting bigger. This was definitely the biggest cock I'd ever seen, it was bigger than mine so well above nine inches long, and proportionally thick, I wasn't sure my fist could fit around it. But Matt had long fingers and made it work. Matt grabbed his massive schlong with both fists and I swear at least four inches stuck out the top.

"Okay, I think I'm there." Matt smiled. He knew he won this contest, he knew from the beginning but obviously was feeling a little shy. That was over now and he wanted his ego stroked.

Jess got up and grabbed the ruler from the kitchen drawer. As he came back, the glow from the TV made his cock appear to be even bigger than normal as it cast a shadow around his side. Matt flinched ever so slightly as Jess got closer, but he happily took the ruler and placed it up against his monster cock.

No one needed to announce the result. We could all see it. Matt's massive cock was almost as long as the ruler. He was proud, you could tell by the look on his face. But he didn't boast, he didn't need to, he knew he was the alpha male among this group of fit young guys. He was the fittest and most well hung.

"Eleven Inches!" Matt finally said out loud.

"And fucking thick as hell." I added.

"C'mon boys." Matt said. "Last one to cum has to clean up."

I smiled as I locked eyes with Jess and then Robert. We had an unspoken bond from our mutual jerk offs in college that the other guys didn't know about. Robert leaned back and fixed his eyes on the porn, it was another three-way scene, two young "librarians" were sucking the cock of their boss, a hairy porn star in his thirties with a dick as big as mine or bigger. Don't ask me to describe the girls because I didn't look back at that porn once more. My eyes were darting around the room to the group of ridiculously hot guys around me. Robert was pounding his cock on my right, while Matt was double fisting his, twisting his hands back and forth as they went up and down. I remember noticing that even his abs were flexing as his arms stroked his massive cock up and down.

I'm not sure how long this lasted because I was in pure sexual ecstasy. Six hard cocks were pointed toward the sky, and six young fit men were doing what they had done their whole lives in private for everyone to see. Unashamedly pleasuring their own rock hard tools.

"Anybody got lube?" Jess asked the group at large.

"I think we all probably do." Ethan laughed. As he stood up and ran to his bedroom. He brought down a bottle and passed it around. The sound of the room changed as each one of us greased up his dick from a quiet rubbing to a louder fapping sound. Each one of us enjoying the feeling of camaraderie and the increased intensity of our own stroking enhanced by the lube.

Robert couldn't resist much longer, he laid his head back and spread his legs, exposing his impressive balls to the room.

"Damn." Ethan commented on his big balls that were bobbing up and down to the rhythm of Roberts hand on his cock. "I don't think even Matt's balls are as big as yours."

"Yeah they're like fucking lemons," Robert laughed. "Takes me a while to adjust on my bike sometimes."

"Fucking big dick problems." Ethan said, a little jealous of his size.

"You know," Matt said to me. "You've actually got a pretty big dick too."

"Yeah, I got a big dick, but you've got a fucking monster cock!" I grinned, staring at what can only be described as his schlong.

12