The Bator Bro Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no girl that can take my dick all the way." Matt said.

"Yeah, how many girls have you tried it with?" Ethan called.

Matt named about six girls off the top of his head. "They all tell me I'm big, and they all try to blow it, but they can barely get past the head."

"I could take it." Jess said.

"We're not gonna find out!" Matt threw the bottle of lube at Jess playfully.

"Still you gotta get off a little bit showing it off, right?" Ethan asked.

Matt didn't answer at first. "I would love to show off if I had a cock that big" Jess said in reply. "I would accidentally drop my towel at the gym and shit like that. Catch someone looking like 'You like that big fucking cock?'"

"You already do that!" Robert laughed.

Matt smiled, clearly enjoying the attention his cock was getting. 'Fuck." He moaned. I remember noticing at that moment that the energy in the room changed. From playful dudes bantering about sex, to an actual shared sexual ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah." Robert picked up his head and started looking between his own huge cock and the porn.

"Aww yeah, stroke those big dicks." Jess said, his voice suddenly deeper as he pounded away on his own throbbing cocks.

"Yeah, big fucking penises." I added. Getting off on the energy and the eyes on our cocks sticking straight up and throbbing.

I wasn't going to last much longer, the energy in the room was too much for me. It might have been the most amazing I've ever felt. The masculine energy of six guys rubbing their hard cocks, and sharing in the intense pleasure of a circle jerk was putting me over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" Ethan screamed as he become the first to cum. Hot ropes shot all over my arm and his stomach. He didn't cum far, but he came a lot, it hit Robert's hand too but just kept shooting out straight up in the air like a fucking fountain, His balls were so fucking tight, like it had been weeks since he came.

"Holy shit, bro." Robert said. "You cum like a fucking fountain."

"I know, and I win." Ethan grinned.

Logan and Jess, tired of the floor motioned for us to scoot over, and so at once, all six of us were on the couch together, with fives of us pumping away at our throbbing cocks.

Logan was next, and just as he started to spurt, Jess moaned as well cumming third.

I felt conflicted. I wanted this to go on, this was literally the hottest situation I had ever be in, and who knows if lightning would strike again. I watched as the three of us continued stroking our long cocks, the three biggest cocks in the room were the last to cum. Did I want to quicken my pace so I didn't have to clean up, or did I want to prolong this as long as possible?

Robert made the question easy when he began to breathe deeper and heavier signaling that he was in the home stretch. He spread his legs wide again, letting his massive balls bounce freely. His leg brushed up again me. I couldn't help myself, with my free hand I grabbed on to John's leg, feeling his massive leg muscles tense as he exploded all over himself.

It was down to just Matt and I. Matt had closed his eyes, probably imaging a hot dark-haired girl giving him a blow job, but now, he knew he could fall victim to his own bet.

I stood up and faced the coffee table. Matt opened his eyes and did the same and stood across from me. We were both lost in the moment. Our hands stroking our long hard cocks.

"Fuck yeah." I said out loud.

"Fuck yeah." He responded, as if he was into this to. As if the masculine energy from the room effected us all.

"Fuck yeah, man, fucking stroke that huge cock." I said. It was practically involuntary.

"I fucking will, I'm gonna rub all eleven inches of this monster cock and I'm gonna fucking cum all over. I got the biggest fucking cock in the house." He said, so wrapped up the moment that from across the narrow table the tips of our cocks almost touched.

I didn't feel it coming, but before I knew it, ropes of thick white cum were shooting all over the table. I grunted and groaned as my jizz shot all the way across the table. I almost stumbled backward, the energy of the moment getting to me. But I'm glad I didn't, because just as my hand slowed on my own cock Matt's pace quickened even further and he finally came as well. His massive cock had the edge for distance and it shot straight across the table and landed underneath my pecs with the force of a water gun. "Oh Shit!" He yelled as the second spurt hit my cock head.

"Oh fuck!" I couldn't help but smile back at him, as he collapsed on the couch next to Jess. And I too plunged down next to him, my cock still hard as hell.

"Welcome to the house, boys." I said, as they all laughed.

"Fuck it smells like man in here now." Logan said.

"Well now we know," Matt panted "whenever we don't have girlfriends we can always have a circle jerk."

"That was some fucking male bonding," Ethan nodded.

Everyone else nodded. I was going to like this house a lot. 'Cause now I knew why mediocre sex with mediocre guys didn't always do it for me.

I'm a bator bro. And I found my fellow bator bros.

The years spent in the house with these five guys were the best of my life. Matt's penis is still the biggest one I've ever seen and I doubt I'll see a bigger one. That doesn't mean I didn't try.

12