All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

The story is good. Want see the next chapter. AAAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're best story yet by far, looking forward to lots more soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Kyle. But maybe he will become the new Saladin and save the djinn from the nasty ifrits.

great lovergreat loverover 2 years ago

Interesting premise for a story. Well written.

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 2 years ago

Well, its good they are in the bathroom when the shit hits the fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all fans of this story: every chapter has already been written, and is accessible at the author's website, mypenname3000.com.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Kyle doesn't stand a chance!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Sssooo...they are in the janitor's closet, NOT the restroom...still, shit hits the fan, a good place to clean up!!

Christy...is gonna be part of the harem...she is gonna stand up to the professor, I just know it (wishful thinking...we will see in future chapters)...

Again, I love the story...sci-fi is great, with the OH SO NASTY SEX!!

**5** Stars...again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Admittedly, I don't feel any remorse for Kyle. I understood his situation with Aaliyah, but just because Chyna through herself at him is no excuse for his lack of control. Honestly, I think I would have been happier if he'd shown control over her. Being with Aaliyah was more than enough of a reason to instigate a fight with Christy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES