The Battered Lamp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Kyle's affair with Chyna percolated through the student body, Amber would dump him and Celestite would be there to pick up the pieces. Then she would bring the girl fully into the delights only a woman could share.

Hopefully, before Kyle plucks her cherry tomorrow night. Celestite wanted that treat for herself.

Kyle left the bathroom a moment later, looking confused and flushed. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Celestite asked him.

"Oh, sorry, Ms. Franklin," he answered, his eyes on her cleavage.

Why didn't I think of this earlier? she wondered with a smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time lunch rolled around, Kyle was convinced that Aaliyah was responsible for his indiscretion with Chyna, and most of his guilt had disappeared. Though he still worried what other consequences might have happened. He bought his lunch in the cafeteria and sat down at a table. Christy sidled up to him, giving him a kiss, and Britney pulled out her bagged lunch and ate while reading a book across from them. A few of their other friends joined them, and everyone laughed and joked--except Britney, who studied like usual--while they ate.

"You should stop making out with Kyle after Math class," chuckled Corey, one of Kyle's friends, a knowing grin on his freckled face.

"What?" Christy asked.

Kyle tensed. Why did I use that lie?

"You held up Kyle so much he got chewed out by Coach Benjaminson for being late to PE."

Christy fixed her hazel eyes on him. "It wasn't because we were making out."

"No. I really had to...uhh...use the bathroom," Kyle quickly said, the guilt of his strange encounter with Chyna rearing up.

"Oh, you said..." Corey trailed off, shrugging. "Well, I guess making out with your girlfriend is a better story than having the runs."

"Yeah," Kyle answered.

Christy relaxed, then whispered, "Maybe tomorrow we can make out so you won't have to lie to your friends."

Britney looked up suddenly, sniffing, then fixed her disapproving eyes on him. A sudden panic struck Kyle. Britney knows me too well. He pleaded with his eyes at her, and she gave a shake of her head and went back to her textbook.

He turned back to Christy, relaxing. She had a bit of ketchup on her lips, so he bent over and kissed her. His friends snickered and cat-called. His girlfriend had a bright flush, and a pleased smile, on her face when he broke the kiss. She looked so cute, particularly her dainty nose. He kissed her again, then turned to start joking with Corey and froze.

Chyna was walking towards him.

He swallowed, and forced himself not to look at her. It took all the concentration he possessed--those tits were almost hypnotic as they swayed beneath her sweater. The busty coed walked by and dropped a pair of red panties, sticky with his cum and her juices, in front of him. She kept on walking by without a word.

Everyone at the table gaped at her.

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Christy. "What a slut!"

Kyle risked a quick glance. Chyna walked calmly down a hallway towards the bathrooms. His cock was rock hard. He had to follower her, had to fuck her juicy cunt again. He couldn't fight it. He was enchanted by her lush beauty. His love for his girlfriend warred with his overwhelming desire for the coed.

"Is that cum on them?" Corey asked, making a face.

Britney fixed her green eyes on Kyle through her thick glasses.

"What a slut," muttered Christy, pushing it off the table with her lunch tray. "I've lost my appetite."

"Yeah, me too," Kyle muttered. "I got to use the restroom. It's...you know."

"Oh, of course." She kissed him. He felt guilty. "Feel better, Kyle."

"Yeah." He pushed up from the table and headed towards the hallway, following Chyna. He saw her smile, toying with her pigtails, her huge tits straining that delightful cashmere sweater, then she disappeared into the janitor's supply closet next to the bathroom. Kyle was too horny to care if anyone saw him, or what would happen if they were caught.

He opened the door and found Chyna leaning against a large, stainless steel sink, her bubbly ass facing him. She gave it a wiggle, and smiled over her shoulder at him. That ass was amazing. After fucking Megan's ass last night, he was eager for a second taste. Why not hers? She's slutty enough.

"I need your cock, Kyle," she purred.

"I want to fuck your ass."

She bit her lip. "Don't you want to fuck my juicy, fertile cunt?"

He did want to pump his cum inside her fertile, unprotected pussy, but he also wanted to fuck her ass. He had a taste for anal now, and he wanted more. "What if I fucked your butt, then finished in your cunt?"

She beamed. "That sounds great. Stick your cock in my messy pussy so it'll be nice and lubed."

"You ever been fucked in the ass?"

"I've been fucked in every which way," she purred.

Her pussy was sopping wet, and he was dripping with a mix of juices and cum when he pulled out. He lifted her skirt, tucking it into her waist band, exposing her dusky cheeks. They were beautiful and perfect, round and perky. His dick prodded the smooth surface, dimpling her right asscheek and leaving a smear of juices. She reached behind him and spread herself open. A dark, wrinkled hole winked at him.

Sorry, Christy, he thought, pushing down that guilt, and dove into Chyna's ass.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as he sank in her.

Warm. Velvet. Tight. He was in heaven. Chyna's ass was tighter than her cunt, Aaliyah's virgin pussy, and Megan's ass, and he had to thrust hard to work his cock in and out. He reached around her, pushing up her cashmere sweater and groping her breasts through her bra. They felt spongy in his hands and he pushed her bra cups up.

"Pinch my nipples!" she gasped, pushing her ass back. "Oh, yes, Kyle! I love it! You drive me wild! I'll do anything for your cock!"

"What?" he asked.

"I'm yours!" Chyna gasped.

A voice in his mind screamed that something was wrong, no woman should act this way. Her ass felt too amazing to listen to anything approaching reason. "Yes, you're mine!" he grunted. "All mine!"

She screamed. Her ass clenched on his cock. Her body convulsed. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, her velvety ass milking his cock. He fucked her faster and faster, his balls boiling as they slapped into her cunt.

"I'm your whore!" she groaned. "I'll serve you, Kyle! In anyway! Just keep fucking me! Keep making me cum!"

"You're my slut!" Kyle declared, his balls tightening. His cum was nearing, but couldn't jizz in her ass. He needed to flood her fertile cunt with his seed.

He pulled his filthy cock out and shoved it into her cunt. She gasped again, arching her back. She came again, howling wordlessly. The massaging pressure was too much, and he flooded her fertile cunt. She's going to get pregnant! he thought. She'll look so radiant with her round belly, begging to be fucked!

"What's wrong with me?" he whispered as he leaned against Chyna. What did you do to me Aaliyah?

"You feel fine to me," purred Chyna, leaning over her shoulder and kissing his cheek. "You feel more than fine. Have you ever had a titty fuck?"

Christy's waiting for me to get back. I can't do this!

"No."

She smiled. "You'll love it. Your cock all nice and slicked with my juices. It'll be perfect!"

He was still hard, engulfed in her warm cunt. He pulled out, shuddering as his sensitive head rubbed through her flesh. He sat down on a foot ladder. He had to leave before Christy caught him. He had been gone too long as it was, but his cock needed this too much. Chyna pulled her sweater and bra off, kneeling before him, staring up so worshipfully at him. Her tits were wonderful, large and round, with nipples as thick as Kyle's pinky.

"I love your cock!" she purred, sandwiching it between her thick tits.

The door banged open, and Kyle froze. "Christy, I can explain!"

To be continued...