All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rdk781Rdk781over 2 years ago

I'm liking this story slot would like if you would add another too this harem by adding another woman of color maybe a friend of Fatima the sister just an idea the minimum of his harem was 4 but this is fantasy

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this story.. I am really happy that chapters are being added relatively quickly. I only wish they were longer so I can really get immersed in the fantasy of the story.. Maybe I just need to wait until a few chapters are added and read them all at once.

I truly love the idea of the story and that it is showing Kyle from basically an innocent horny teen to his evolution into some sexual depravity. I like that so far he personally is making sure everyone has some free will. Although, he doesn't mind making Chyna do things even when he knows she has been under a spell.. I like that his morals are tested and he doesn't always pass..

All in all, you are setting up a fabulous erotic book that could continue for a long time.. Please don't stop in the middle!! And please keep combining the slow and methodic character development with hot descriptive physical scenes..

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
Awesome

I love the story. It’s great. Just hope Kyle and Christy make it. I love them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story but there are getting to be too many moving parts.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ah, yes...Zaritha the "Ifrit"...supposed to have banned Aaliyah...she is gonna get 'hers'...and in a bad way, I suspect!! Metinks...BRITNEY!!

This is really turning out to be an excellent read...such a good story...

Chyna and Shannon...good addition to the harem...keep 'em coming! Waiting, with baited breath, to see who is next!

**5**Stars...again, and again, AND AGAIN!!

202GE202GE9 months ago

Getting the daughter and mother as concubines was a nice touch and a bit more of strength from the main character.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

its amazing just how the mention of a cuckhold situation can just kill the vibe.. really? what sane man is okay with loving a woman who sucks the cum out of others cocks.. ill tell you, the hyper exception.. not the norm! man, these authors really show just how weak the modern mans mind has become.. as his balls have slowly been supplanted by the emotionally twisted logic that makes too many men reactive rather than proactive.. I hope someone creates a slap some masculinity into a cuck a day.. and makes it a weekly event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES