The Battered Lamp Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suite?"

"Yep. There's--"

A door opened. "So the Yuki-onna is back," purred Britney. "What happened to your eyes?"

"The price to be with Kyle," Fumi answered. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Good. Enjoy yourself." The door closed.

"Britney's intense, but she's very protective of Kyle," answered Teleisia. "She and Phillipa live in that room."

Phillipa? Wasn't that the name of the witch we captured? Questions whirled in Fumi's mind. What did I miss?

The concubine opened another door, a hallway led deeper out, lined with doors. "There is a room for each of the concubines, and bigger rooms for the wives. This is your room." Teleisia touched a door as they passed. "And then this is the Master Bedroom. It's where we all sleep."

She opened the door. Fumi, thanks to her bow, witnessed a huge bed, the largest she had ever seen. It was crowded with women, and she could make out the muscular form of a man in the center--Kyle. Her excitement grew, lily tickling her nose.

"Kyle," she whispered, trembling harder.

Some of the women stirred.

"Kyle." She said it with more force than last time.

A woman sat up. "Is that Fumi?" Then she squealed. "Wake up, Master."

"What, Chyna," grumbled Kyle.

"Fumi's here!"

"What?" Kyle bolted up in the middle of the bed, the other women stirring. "Fumi. You're back." Fumi's heart melted at the joy in his solid voice.

"I am," she smiled, tears forming in her sightless eyes. "I did it."

He crawled across the concubines and crossed the room to her, his cock hardening before him. He swept her up in his strong embrace. She thrust the bow into Teleisia's startled hands. Darkness fell on her, but that didn't matter, she was in Kyle's arms. Her fingers found his face, his lips curled into a big smile.

"You came back. One of you came back." He crushed her to his naked chest, her breasts pressing against his hard muscles.

"I did," she sighed, savoring the crush of his strength. "I love you, Kyle."

He picked her up, spinning her about. "I love you, too, Fumi." He sat her down, his hands stroking up her back to touch her face. "Your eyes... They're solid white."

"I'm blind," she answered. "That was the price I paid so we could be together."

"Did it hurt?" His fingers were tender on her face.

"No." She smiled, kissing his fingers as they brushed her lips. "It was a small thing to give up to be with you."

"So we can really make love and it won't...?"

"I will not kill you. You are the one man I can be fully intimate with and not harm. You are my one, Kyle. And...I want you now. I have gone through so much for this moment. Make love to me."

"Yes, Master," a concubine called out. "It'll be so beautiful."

"Like a fairy tale," another answered.

"Bring our wife to bed," Aaliyah purred. "And find solace in the joy of her embrace."

He scooped Fumi up, his lips finding hers. She held his neck, delighting in his love. She didn't need to see to experience his passion. She could feel it in the beat of his heart, the tenderness of his caresses, the strength of his arms.

The bed was soft and silky beneath her. The air was thick with feminine lust. She could hear the concubines stirring, kissing, caressing, moaning. Kyle's musk overpowered hers as he draped his strong form across her body, his lips find hers. His hand slid up and cupped her small breast, thumbing her nipple. She moaned into his lips.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, his lips moving to nuzzle her neck. "Like a porcelain doll."

"But I'm not fragile," she purred. "I can be loved vigorously."

He laughed, kissing down to her breasts. He nipped her nipple, then sucked on it. She loved that sensation, the pleasure shooting down to her hot pussy. A woman pressed against her side, nipples hard. The woman leaned in, her breath hot on Fumi's ear, and licked.

"Doesn't his mouth feel wonderful on you?" purred Aaliyah.

"Yes," Fumi answered, turning her head. If she could see, she would be looking into the dusky woman's eyes. "He's amazing."

"You're his wife now," Aaliyah continued. "My wife."

Their lips met. It was such a soft and gentle kiss. Fumi relaxed into the kiss. She had never been attracted to women before, but this just felt right. Their kiss grew more passionate as Kyle kissed down her flat stomach until he was spreading her thighs wide, his lips kissing through her thick pubic hair to find her sweet pussy.

His lick was wonderful, so much better than Teleisia had been. His tongue worked through her folds, dipping into her pussy, then up to brush her clitoris. She shuddered, moaning into Aaliyah's lips. Kyle's tongue sent pleasure gusting through her body. She writhed on the bed, kissing her wife harder. Aaliyah's gentle fingers found her small breast, teasing her hard nipples, adding small flurries to the great gusts Kyle generated.

"Oh, Kyle. Love me!" she purred, breaking Aaliyah's kiss.

"Let yourself go," Aaliyah whispered into her ear. "Cum on our husband's face. Give him what he wants."

"My pussy juices?"

"Your pleasure. That's what he wants. He wants you to feel such amazing pleasure. He loves you so much. He missed you so badly."

"I missed him," Fumi purred, the pleasure growing and growing inside her, a great storm.

"Then cum." Aliyah's lips kissed down her neck and found her hard nipple, sucking them into her lips. It was such a different feel than Kyle's lips. She was gentler, not trying to suck her entire nipple into her lips, but kissing and teasing.

Kyle's lips found Fumi's clitoris, his tongue batting her nub. His fingers spread her pussy open, then he shoved two in deep. Her pussy clenched about them. He fingered-fucked her, sucking harder on her clitoris.

"Kyle! You're going to make me cum! Oh, yes! Oh, that's what I needed! I'm going to explode on your face!"

"Do it!" moaned Aaliyah.

Her climax howled through her body. She bucked into Kyle's hungry mouth. Her pussy convulsed on his finger. She screamed his name, adding her cries to the concubines moaning and panting around them.

"I need you, Kyle!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Stick that big cock in my pussy! Please, Kyle!"

"I'd love nothing less," he growled.

"Fuck her hard," Aaliyah moaned. "She's been denying herself for so long. Make her cum!"

Kyle crawled up her body, his hard cock nudging her thigh, sliding up to her eager hole. She could feel his strong body above hers, reaching out with one hand to feel his hard pecs, giving his nipples a twist.

"Naughty wife," Kyle growled. "You've been gone so long! I've missed you so much!"

"And now I'm fully yours."

"I trust you, Fumi," he whispered, stroking the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Thank you," she whispered, then she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

His cock thrust into her wet depths.

She moaned. His dick was so wonderful. Thick and hard, burying deep into her. This is what her body had been craving. Her pussy convulsed, another orgasm rocking through her. She needed his cum. Her body was ready to feast on his vitality.

His hips pumped. Her hips writhed, matching his thrusts. She rose to meet him, her clitoris crushed by his pubic bone. His strong chest pressed against her tiny breast as he fucked her harder and harder.

"Give her what she needs," purred Aaliyah. "Give our wife the sweet cum she craves."

What a loving creature Aaliyah is! As Kyle pumped his cock in and out of her depths, she reached her hand out and found Aaliyah's flat stomach, she pushed her fingers lower and found her Genie wife's bare pussy. She stroked her lips, then shoved two fingers into the Genie's depths, matching Kyle's rhythm.

"Oh, Fumi," gasped Aaliyah, her pussy hot and velvety about Fumi's fingers. "You wonderful woman. Finger me! Let me share in your joy."

Kyle broke their kiss, his arm reaching out and pulling Aaliyah against them. "I have you both," he grunted. "My beautiful wives."

She probed Aaliyah's pussy faster as Kyle's strokes grew more intense. "So wonderful!" she moaned. "I'm so lucky to have you two."

Her thumb rubbed Aaliyah's clitoris; the Genie quivered, her pussy squeezing down on Fumi's fingers. "Thank you, Fumi. Thank you for sharing!" She shuddered and moaned, her pussy cumming on Fumi's fingers.

"You're welcome, my wife." Fumi liked that word. "I...I think I'm going to love this marriage. Now cum in me, husband! My pussy has been craving this for so long!"

"Gladly! I'm going to give you so much cum. You'll be leaking it out of your pussy for days."

"Wonderful." Her thighs squeezed about his hips. "Give it to me!"

"Fumi," he groaned, slamming into her. Then that wonderful, hot cum pulsed into her. She shivered, her pussy rejoicing at the feast. She drank in his vital energy. Her orgasm exploded.

"Kyle!"

She shook. She convulsed. Her mind was flooded with bliss. She was filled with energy. Every nerve in her body pulsed with rapture. More cum shot into her. A flood of Kyle's life. But he didn't die. He collapsed on her, groaning with passion, his lips kissing at her.

He didn't die.

Her body shook as the tears came. For once, she hadn't killed the man she loved.

"You never have to be afraid of your hunger again," Kyle whispered in her ear. "You have me to keep you fed."

His lips kissed her tear-stained cheek. Such joy filled her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle pounded Fumi's pussy as she knelt before him, her face buried between Aaliyah's dusky thighs. His new wife was insatiable. Her succubus hungers needed to be fed. He had already fired two loads into her hot depths and was about to dump a third.

The concubines had been fucking each other just as long, and his bedroom was filled with their wonderful musk--hot pussy. He loved that odor, mixing with Fumi's lily-scented pheromones. The aroma seemed to give him more strength, urging him to keep fucking his beautiful wife."

"Cum in her!" moaned Aaliyah, her round breasts quivering as she came on Fumi's lips. "Give her what she needs!"

"Hasn't she had enough?" Kyle grinned. "Don't you want some, Aaliyah?"

"I do," she moaned. "But she needs it more. She suffered so much for this, Kyle. Give it to her."

His cock itched, his balls tightened, and he flooded Fumi's cunt for the third time. She gasped and quaked her orgasm whipping through her body. His hands slid down her back as he buried into her, delighting in the pleasure pumping out of him.

"Fuck, that was good," he said, collapsing back onto the bed.

"Master," purred blonde Alexina, pressing against him and kissing him, her lips stained with a few different concubine's cunts. "You look a little tired."

"I may have worn him out," giggled Fumi. Then she squealed as Chyna began sucking his cum out of her pussy. "Oh, wow, that's nice. The concubines are really growing on me."

"We should probably try and get some sleep," Kyle said, glancing at the clock. It was three in the morning. Fumi had shown up after midnight. "We have a big day tomorrow."

"What's going on?" she asked.

"We're going to investigate the Dean at our college," Aaliyah answered. "Kyle's mom acted real funny after he left here last night."

"Yeah," Kyle nodded. "So I wished to know if she's was under a spell."

"And I couldn't answer Kyle's wish," Aaliyah answered. "I needed Faiza's permission to determine if she has a spell on her."

"See, something's off about that," Kyle said. "Explain why you would need her permission."

"Well, the only person I should need permission to affect with my powers is Kyle. It's a safeguard to keep me from being used against him. By default, when he makes a wish, he is given me permission. It's part of the Laws that bind Djinn. Only Kyle should have this protection, and yet Faiza has it as well."

"It's suspicious," Kyle nodded.

"Zaritha told me there was someone--"

Kyle's phone rang. "Answer that someone," he said, then turned to Fumi. "So, who's this Zaritha?"

"She's the Ifrit that was sent to kill me."

He blinked. "What? By whom?"

"Master," Toni called out. "The phone's for you."

"Not now." He looked at Fumi's blank, white eyes. "Who sent the Ifrit to kill you?"

"Master, you really need to take this call."

"It can't be that important," he shouted.

"It's Mindy. Fatima's awake."

His heart almost stopped. The room grew quiet for a moment, and then Ann and Kayleah let out whoops of joy, followed by the rest of the concubines. Kyle wondered, Is this night a dream? First Fumi returned and now his sister-wife had finally awakened from her nightmare. The Panacea worked!

"We have to go right away," Kyle smiled. "Let's get dressed."

"Too slow," Aaliyah said.

"I wish we were all clothed!"

In a blink of the eye, Kyle, Fumi, Aaliyah, and all the concubines were clothed. Fumi gave a started gasp, but the concubines were all used to Aaliyah's powers. "Let me wake Mother," Shannon called out. All the concubines referred to Faiza as mother out of respect. "She'll be so happy!"

"No," Kyle said. "Something's not right with her. Dean Burke has done something to her."

"Dean Burke?" gasped Fumi. "He's the man that sent Zaritha to kill me."

"What is going on?" Britney demanded from the doorway. "This has grown louder than your usual orgy."

"Fatima's awake!" cheered Ann and Kayleah.

Anger grew in Kyle. "Dean Burke sent an Ifrit to kill Fumi."

Britney bristled. "I sensed no power from the man."

"We'll talk on the drive to the hospital," Kyle declared. "Rouse your mate."

Britney nodded. "If your wife could assist in readying her. She is quite tied up at the moment. You seem in some haste."

"Aaliyah, I wish that."

Minutes later they were piling into Shannon's SUV and Kyle listened with astonishment as Fumi told about her battle with Zaritha, the terrible burns she suffered, and how she had freed the Ifrit from the Dean's controls by shooting off her bracers.

"And then she nursed me back to health and brought me here." Fumi shifted, clutching her bow. "She wants to meet with you before class."

"About?"

"Fighting Burke."

Kyle nodded. "Good. He's done something to my mom. Aaliyah, I wish that your homunculi will keep my mom in the house. No one enters or leaves."

"Done."

"As long as she's trapped there, he can't do anything else to her." He didn't like keeping his mom a prisoner, but he couldn't let this monster touch her anymore. He would protect Fatima's mother.

Shannon parked her SUV. "Let's go see her! I've missed her so much."

Kyle nodded. "She definitely livens things up."

"Um, maybe I should wait," Fumi said. "I need my bow to see and..."

Kyle glanced at the bow clutched in her hand, his mind looking for a solution. "Well, Aaliyah, I wish that, um, Fumi's bow could transform into glasses when she wants it to."

Aaliyah gave a frown. "I think that is possible now that she is your wife."

The bow swirled into green energy, then shrank in Fumi's hand until she held a pair of cute, green glasses with tinted lenses. She pulled them on and smiled. "It works the same. Thank you very much."

Kyle smiled at her, then he looked at the hospital and his heart sped up. "Let's go see Fatima. I bet she's bouncing off the walls."

Aaliyah giggled. "She's been asleep for a week. I can only imagine.

Kyle strode into the hospital, Aaliyah and Fumi at his side, the concubines following behind them. They crammed into the elevator, an excited buzz humming in the air. The elevator dinged, and Kyle led the way, his stride lengthening and quickening the closer and closer they got.

"I don't need to lie in bed," Fatima's voice objected through her door. Kyle smiled. She sounded as feisty as ever.

He pushed open the door. "She seems fine, doctor," Mindy, Kyle's nurse concubine, insisted, facing a young doctor in blue scrubs and a white coat. "We should listen to her." Ever since Kyle had claimed the cute nurse as a concubine, she had been ordered to keep an eye on his sleeping sister.

"We should run some tests and make sure--"

"I don't think that's necessary," Kyle objected, striding forward, his concubine's filing in behind him.

"Visiting hours are long over," the doctor objected.

"Kyle!" Fatima shrieked. She was sitting on her bed in her white, hospital gown, her dark, slanted eyes burning with joy. She practically launched herself at him, throwing her arms around his body. "I listened to you! I fought the nightmare. Thank you, thank you."

Kyle clutched her tight, his lips kissing her forehead. She was so warm in his arm. "It's good to hold you."

"Young man," the doctor objected, voice strangle. "You have to leave."

"Yeah," Kyle agreed, scooping Fatima up into his arms. Her arm went around his neck, her lips hot as they kissed and nuzzled at his neck. "We're out of here."

"You can't!"

"He can, Doctor," Mindy said, dropping her stethoscope on the floor to join with the other concubines. "He can do what he wants."

"We saved you, Aaliyah," Fatima cheered, reaching out to take Aaliyah's hand.

"You did. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"How long was I asleep?"

"A week."

Fatima blinked. "Wow, we do have a lot to make up for." She giggled wickedly. "Let's get home. I'm feeling horny."

"Shannon's car is roomy enough, Mistress," Kayleah said. "Ann and I missed you a lot."

"That's so sweet! After I'm through with Kyle and Aaliyah, I'll make the both of you scream."

"And what about your other wife?" Kyle asked as they entered the elevator.

"Christy," snorted Fatima. "You didn't forgive the bitch, did you?"

"She...ran away. I don't think she's ever coming back."

"Good."

"He meant me, Fatima," Fumi said.

Fatima let out a pleased squeal, noticing the Japanese woman. "Did you see Niqualmie then?"

"I did. Thank you for suggesting it, Fatima."

Fatima's eyes slid to Kyle. "So, is Fumi a good fuck?"

"She is," Kyle grinned. "She's insatiable."

The elevator doors opened as Fatima giggled, squirming in his arms. "Then I want her sitting on my face and your cock in my pussy, stat!"

Kyle's cock swelled. "Right away."

Auburn-haired Carla opened the door to Shannon's SUV. "Um, are we all going to fit in that?" Fatima asked.

"It's bigger than it looks," Aaliyah answered.

"Did you genie it?"

"Of course," she laughed. "It's very convenient."

Fatima gave a wicked laugh as Kyle ducked into the spacious rear. "Do you take your ladies in here and have naughty fun with them?"

"What do you think?" Kyle asked, setting her down on the spacious, pillowed floor, his fingers caressing her dusky cheek.

Her hand snaked down and squeezed his cock through his jeans. "That you are a big pervert, bro, and you have a whole harem of hot chicks eager to please you."

Kyle grinned at her, giving her lips a kiss as her fingers fumbled with his jeans. Her tongue was aggressive, shoving into his mouth. He could feel the fires of her passion growing as his little snapped his jeans open and shoved her hands inside. Soft and warm, jerking his hard cock.

Fumi stretched out beside them, nuzzling their lips. Fatima turned her head, breaking the kiss with Kyle to plant an aggressive smooch on Fumi's hungry lips. Her hand jerked Kyle harder, shudders of pleasure roared through him.

"Aaliyah, I wish we were all naked."

"What a wonderful idea," she purred.

Fatima's naked, youthful body appeared beneath him, her breasts small buds. He bent down, captured her hard nipple, sucking it between his lips. Fatima squealed into Fumi's lips, then broke the kiss, looking down at Kyle.

"Hungry for my youthful charms?" Fatima laughed. "Do you want my hot, tight, eighteen-year-old body?"

"Always." He nipped her other nipple. "Your tits are so cute."

"They are," Fumi purred, her hand sliding up to pinch Fatima's other nipple, rolling the brown nub between her fingers.