The Battered Lamp Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fatima's hand reached out, grasping small breasts, giving her nipples a twist. Fumi gasped and purred, her wonderful, lily-scented passion flooding Kyle's nose. His cock squirted in Fatima's jerking hand, shooting white cum all over her thighs.

"Oh, no," Fatima gasped. "Premature fire."

"Sorry," Fumi giggled. "My pheromones got to him." His Japanese wife turned around, her head diving down to lick up his cum spilled white across Fatima's thigh. Kyle backed off, letting Fumi clean his cum off his sister. Some splashed on Fatima's bare, tight slit, and Fumi's tongue found it, nuzzling her pussy.

"Ohh, I like her a lot," Fatima panted. "Come sit on my face and let's give our husband a lezzie show. I need his cock hard to fuck me!"

"Sure," Fumi purred, shifting her hips to straddle her head. Fatima's licks were loud and sloppy, and Kyle's cock stirred at the sight.

"Let me help you, Master," Ms. Capello purred, crawling towards him, her heavy breasts swaying. "I want my student ready to perform."

Her mouth engulfed his cock, her tongue swirling, coaxing his cock back to a full erection. Fumi's tongue worked through Fatima's slit, revealing her pink depths as Fumi's tongue flicked about. She was getting Fatima nice and wet for his cock.

"That's it, slut," Kyle grunted, his cock swelling in his professor's mouth. "You're such a bad teacher!"

Ms. Capello moaned around his cock, her brown eyes flashing up at him.

"Get my cock ready to fuck my wife like a good concubine."

Alexina crawled behind Ms. Capello, burying her face into the kneeling professor's pussy; Ms. Capello sucked harder. His cock felt ready, so he pulled out and the professor moaned and gasped as the blonde concubine pleasured her.

"You're ready, Kyle," Fumi purred, looking up from Fatima's pussy, tart juices coating her lips. "I can smell it."

"Then fuck me!" Fatima's cried, her voice muffled by Fumi's pussy.

Fumi rose up, her perky breasts jiggling. Kyle dove between Fatima's spread thighs and shoved his cock deep into his sister's pussy. She was tight and hot, and Kyle savored being buried into her taboo pussy.

There is something special about fucking your family member, he thought.

He pumped his cock in and out of her, their flesh slapping together. Fumi's face swam before him, her all-white eyes squeezed closed behind her green glasses. Her arms reached out, seizing his shoulders and pulling him close. Her lips, covered in Fatima's tart pussy juices, latched onto his. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, savoring the feel of her and the taste of his sister. He fucked Fatima harder, his sister gasping and panting into Fumi's pussy.

"That's it! Fuck me, big bro! That's what I need. Give it to me. Let me feel your strength."

Their flesh slapped as he fucked her harder and harder, burying his cock all the way into her. Her pussy convulsed about his cock and she cried out his name into Fumi's pussy. He loved the feel of a cumming cunt about his cock--he gave his sister this pleasure.

"Kyle, you fucking stud," she moaned. "Keep fucking me. Oh, yes! I'm going to cum again. Love you so much, big bro."

Her pussy kept going wild on his cock, milking him. Fumi broke their kiss, throwing her head back. "Fatima," she gasped. "Oh, yes! I'm about to explode. You're stirring my cauldron up. Oh, yes! I'm cumming!"

Her lily pheromones flooded the SUV. A chorus of feminine moans filled the car. It sounded like every concubine was cumming, flooding the back of the SUV with more and more feminine musk. Kyle's balls boiled, and he buried himself into Fatima's pussy.

"Take my cum, little sister!" he grunted as his orgasm pulsed out of him in wonderful, intense shudders. "Take every little bit of it!"

"That's what I needed!" Fatima moaned. "Flood me! Give me your cum. Knock up your baby sister!"

His pleasure reached its peak, and then it passed. He fell to the floor of the SUV, hugging Fatima. Fumi slid off and cuddled up to Fatima's other side. He felt Aaliyah's round breasts press against his back, her arms draping around him.

His harem was almost complete. Are you ever coming back to me, Christy?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mount Shasta, CA

Christy stepped out of the Spirit Realm. Iris stood at her side before she flashed into a rainbow and wrapped around Christy's neck, forming a bright necklace. The witch took a deep breath, reveling in the musty smell of the cave. The mortal world looked so wonderfully mundane. No more that strange, bizarre, ever changing landscaped that looked like a runny watercolor painting. Things were solid and real here.

Her cell phone chirped. She pulled it out. There were a lot of missed calls from her parents. And one from Kyle.

Her heart beat faster. She called her voice mail, a sudden hopeful tremble passed through her even as her stomach twisted with fear. She had to skip nine messages from her mother before she reached Kyle's.

"Hey, Christy... It's, um, Kyle." He paused to take a deep breath. It was so wonderful to hear his voice. "I...know things didn't end well between us. But...I need you."

Tears ran down her cheek. This was the garbled phone call I heard in the Spirit Realm.

"I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. I still love you. You made a bad decision. But it doesn't have to be permanent. You came back. You helped us save Aaliyah. You may have made a bad decision, but then you made a good one. The right one. And I need your help again. Fatima is under a spell. We don't know how to break it. You made the right decision once and came back. I can only hope that you'll make the right decision again. I love you. Come back to me. Even if you can't help."

A smile grew on her lips even as her joyful tears flooded down her cheeks. "He loves me, Iris."

I told you to have faith, Iris whispered in Christy's mind. Love can accomplish such great things.

"I need to call him," she said, navigating through her phone's menus, scrolling through all her contacts.

"Hello, Amber."

Christy jumped, flinching at her coven name. She looked up to see Sable Purcell glaring at her from the cave's mouth, a tourmaline pendant around her neck. The last time Christy had seen Sable, she had been lying unconscious outside Ms. Franklin's cabin.

"You shouldn't have betrayed the coven," Sable hissed, holding out her hand, a pink gem clutched in her tight grip.

Fear spiked in Christy's heart as Sable threw the gem down onto the stony floor of the cave. It shattered, flooded the room in pink light, and birthed an Elemental.

To be continued...