The Battered Lamp Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle stayed hard in his wife's mouth.

Fumi kept sucking. She hungered for cum, groaning and shuddering as she swallowed his life-giving load. Her hands massaged his heavy balls, eager for more of his salty load. The dancer's hands roamed their bellies and breasts, pinching nipples, their hips almost a blur as they swayed and rolled.

"I didn't know a woman could move their hips like that," groaned Fatima. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, Aaliyah! Keep stroking my clit!"

The Si'lat moved their hands down to their groins, rubbing themselves through their silk pantaloons as their hips rolled, thrusting forward. Their sighs grew louder, the music growing softer, letting the cumming dancers make their own accompaniment. Twelve, unearthly beautiful women orgasmed, their breasts bouncing and jiggling as their bodies shuddered.

"Such beautiful whores," purred Aaliyah. "Oh, yes! Oh, Fatima! I'm cumming!"

Aaliyah brushed Kyle's arm as she orgasmed.

Kyle groaned, another great cum shooting out of him, his body shuddering. He was so happy he made that wish for sexual stamina as Fumi drank load after load of his cum. She moaned about his cock, cumming a second time.

"I hope my girls left you satisfied," Hawaa announced, stepping forward and kneeling before him on the opposite side of the table.

"Very satisfied," Kyle grinned as Fumi sat up. He gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, pulling her against him. Fumi rested her head on his shoulder, panting as she came down from her cum.

"Good. I desire what the Jann have, your greatness," she continued. "I wish to unite my house with the mighty Unmei line. Take one of my daughters to be yours, and the Si'lat shall follow you and your house for eternity."

Kyle looked out at the beautiful, topless Si'lat maidens, his cock stirring. "I already have four wives, but I would take a daughter to be my concubine."

"That is more than acceptable," purred Hawaa. "I see the Ifrit only provided you with a concubine." She nodded to Zaritha.

Kyle gazed at the Si'lat's daughters, trying to choose one. They were all so lovely.

"Let us go apart, your greatness, and discuss our alliance in a more private setting. Let your loving wives choose which of my daughters would most please you."

"Ooh, that sounds fun," Fatima laughed. "We would need to examine them diligently."

Aaliyah placed her hand on his. "Would that please you, my husband?"

"It would," Kyle nodded, his eyes falling on Hawaa and the open invitation her smile gave him. "I will trust you four to make the best decision."

She will make her move while you are alone together, Aaliyah warned him in his mind.

I won't be alone with her, Kyle answered. I will have a few of the concubines with me.

Kyle rose. "Let us retire to my quarters where we shall talk." He grinned at her and her dark eyes melted as his cock swelled. "Alexina, Chyna, and Toni shall attend to us."

The three concubines he named rose with grace, moving to him, a bit of Alexina's blonde hair, streaked with pink highlights, peeked out of her shawl. Hawaa glanced at them, her smile deepening. "You have a prodigious appetite."

"I do." He walked around the table and held his arm out to her. She hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do, before rising and taking his arm. "This is how they do it where I'm from," Kyle whispered. "A gentleman always offers his arm to a beautiful woman."

Her laugh was rich and sensual, her fingers light on his bare arm. "I think your customs are quite pleasant."

Alexina, Toni, and Chyna surrounded Kyle and Hawaa, smiles on their faces. They seemed nothing more than eye candy. He doubted Hawaa would ever suspect just how dangerous Christy's magic had made them. Especially with the new additions.

Aaliyah was barking commands, ordering Hawaa's daughters to follow her to the harem. Have fun, Aaliyah sent. Men have always boasted on how sublime Hawaa's embrace is.

Enjoy the daughters. I bet Fatima wants to eat each one out.

Probably.

"You have accomplished so much for one so young," Hawaa purred as they walked. "Striding into the Hidden Realm and declaring yourself Sultan. It is so ambitious."

"Rashid kidnapped my wife. I came to win her back. He created this mess. If he left us alone, I might never have come here. I have to defeat him to protect my family."

"No ambition for glory."

Kyle imagined standing before the people of the Hidden Realms, all of them cheering and calling his name as he ruled them. "Maybe a little," he admitted. "But I will protect my family. I will crush anything that threatens us." He glanced at her, giving her a direct look.

If the Sheikha caught his threat, she didn't react. "Such passion. I can see the way you inspired your wives and concubines. I have never seen a man with a harem so devoted to him."

"Master knows how to take a woman in hand and bend her to his will," Alexina answered. "He bent me in a hallway and forced me to blow him. So masterful. I loved every second of it."

"Master had me blow him in a crowded room," sighed Toni. "And when we were caught by our teacher, Master made her his concubine as well."

"That was a fun day," Chyna nodded. "Master planted a baby in me the first time he took me."

"Remarkable," Hawaa purred. "Hopefully, your wives do not choose one of my more strong willed daughters. Most take after me."

"Are you saying I couldn't bend you to my desires," Kyle asked.

Her smile was hungry. "You could certainly try. But tonight, I freely offer all of my delights. Let us celebrate our alliance."

Chyna opened the door to Kyle's remade quarters. With a wish, Aaliyah had put to right all the carnage the dust homunculi had caused earlier today. Hawaa broke away, sliding onto the bed, her clothes vanishing in a gentle breath. She was lush and ripe, far more beautiful than any of her daughters. Her thighs parted, inviting Kyle while her eyes flashed with hunger.

She was a cougar, licking her lips, ready to enjoy a young buck.

"Come to me, Kyle. Show me how you master a woman." She laughed, almost mocking, almost challenging.

Kyle pulled off his vest as Alexina and Toni knelt to pull his pantaloons down. Alexina's mouth opened wide and engulfed the tip of his dick. Some of Hawaa's beauty faded as pleasure surged through him. She was still gorgeous, but his concubine's touch seemed to dispel some of her enchantment.

Chyna pressed against him, her top removed and her heavy breasts caressing his back. "Show her that you're a real man," she whispered, kissing his neck. "But don't fall victim to her illusions, Master."

"I won't," Kyle whispered back, turning and seizing his first concubine's chin and kissing her. Her nipple grew wet, the milk cool against his side. So Chyna's one of the new girls to have breast milk. "I'm glad Christy gave you that," he whispered, fingering her nipple. He licked the milk off his finger.

"Me, too, Master."

Alexina's mouth popped off of his cock, the blonde sliding up his other side to kiss his neck. "Fuck her hard, Master."

"Come to me, Kyle," purred Hawaa. "I need your touch."

The desire built within him. Kyle felt it cloying at his senses, fighting against the touch of his concubines. He grit his teeth, trying to keep his thoughts straight. He couldn't let this woman dominate him. He had to be the Master here.

But she was so beautiful and lush.

What if Christy's enhancements to the concubines aren't working?

He stepped towards the bed, focusing on the touches his concubines had given him, warding him against the Si'lat's lust-filled enchantments. But doubt crept in as she beckoned him. She grew more beautiful, more appealing. He wanted to crawl on his knees to her, gazing up at her perfection, and worship her.

Was this a mistake? Did we gamble on Christy's magic too much?

Kyle took another step to the bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fumi leaned against the walls as her wives and the concubines mingled with Hawaa's daughters on the pillows. There was a lot of giggling and feminine squeals, each daughter finding a different woman to lie with. Fumi licked her lips, savoring Kyle's cum. Being with a woman was all right, but she had two wonderful orgasms from ingesting Kyle's delicious seed.

She didn't need to join in on the unwinding orgy.

Aaliyah pressed against Hawaa's eldest daughter, Durra. The Si'lat's fingers stroked Aaliyah's hand. Aaliyah snuggled closer, her hand caressing Durra's naked breast, trailing her delicate finger up to pinch her nipple. Durra shuddered and moaned.

Lust billowed through the room. The Si'lat all exuded pheromones. They smelled similar to Fumi's own, lily-scented pheromones. Though theirs were more saffron than lily, but just as intoxicating to a man. But their scents wouldn't affect the women in this room.

Of course, her wives and all the concubines had an insatiable appetite for female flesh.

Lois had a Si'lat sucking at her tits, then pushed her head down to her pussy. Christy kissed Layla's lush lips, their fingers stroking each other's pussies, and Fatima had her face buried between Mayy's large breasts, pressing them against her face. Fatima's ass shook, and Kayleah pressed her lips into Fatima's shaved twat.

Fumi's desires stirred as clothes were discarded and the moans of women echoed through the room. Aaliyah scissored with Durra, both women working their hips to grind their pussies together. Christy had found a dildo and plunged it in and out of Layla's pussy while she licked and sucked at the Si'lat's belly button.

"Lick my pussy, whore!" gasped Fatima, straddling Mayy's face, writhing her hips, as her hands played with the Si'lat's dusky, large breasts and fat, brown nipples. "Oh, yes. Lick my cunt. You love it! You're a pussy licking whore. Mmm, I think you should be Kyle's! He could slid his cock through your big tits and squirted his cum across your face." Fatima shuddered. "Mmm, you want that! Lick me harder! Oh, yes!"

Fumi watched as the slim, young woman came, her budding breasts barely jiggling as she writhed, smiling at the pure bliss on her wife's face. Fatima slumped over, burying her face between Mayy's legs and licking her shaved pussy.

Ms. Capello nursed another Si'lat with one breast and Shannon with the other, both women fingering her pussy. Mindy fucked Carla up the ass with a strap-on, the redhead moaning as she bucked her hips into the nurse's thrust.

"Why don't you join?" purred a slim Si'lat, her lashes long and dark around her dark eyes. A second Si'lat slipped up beside her. Their dusky faces had the same, delicate features, their breasts the same shape.

"My twin and I would love to pleasure you," the second said, taking Fumi's hand.

Tarah licked her lips. "I think she's shy. Maybe she would enjoy a more private place to make love with, Naila."

"Would you like to go off with Tarah and I?" Naila asked, pulling her towards a curtained doorway. "You are so beautiful. You smell wonderful."

"She does," moaned Tarah, grabbing her other hand and puling harder. Fumi didn't resist. She needed to be pleasured, and these beautiful twin sisters seemed perfect for the task. "I love your scent. Like lilies."

Fumi smiled as they passed through the silk curtain into a room. The twins pulled her down onto a soft mattress. Tarah tugged down her pantaloons, her fingers soft and leaving trails of fire across her skin wherever they touched. Naila's fingers pulled off Windfeather, her magical bow shaped like her glasses, plunging Fumi into darkness.

She shuddered, loving the hands tracing her flesh, the soft kisses brushing her skin. She didn't know which twin touched her. It was so exciting in the complete darkness. They could do anything to her and she had no idea.

Fumi squealed when one kissed and nibbled at her breast while the other's lips kissed down her spine, nuzzling the small of her back. Fumi sighed, her reaching out to touch their naked flesh, finding perky tits and bubbly asses.

"That's so wonderful, Fumi," purred Naila, her voice was slightly higher pitched. "Your fingers are so gentle."

Fumi's finger played with her nipple as her mouth went back to sucking at her tit. Then she moved lower, Naila's stomach quivering beneath her touch. She pressed lower, reaching between her thighs to touch the liquid warmth leaking from her excited pussy.

Tarah's tongue moved lower down her back, spreading Fumi's asscheeks apart. The Yuki-onna gasped as a soft tongue rimmed her asshole, pressing into her bowels and stirring pleasure through her body. Fumi loved having her asshole played with and Tarah's tongue was skilled, swirling around, stirring sweet pleasure through her.

"You smell so wonderful," moaned Naila, her lips kissing lower down Fumi's body. "I've never smelled something so sweet."

Fumi's fingers slipped from Naila's pussy as the Si'lat worked down her body. Naila's lips were hot, kissing across Fumi's stomach. She shivered, the Si'lat's tongue sliding through her bellybutton, hot and nimble as her twin's tongue probed Fumi's asshole.

Then the Si'lat's tongue found her pussy. Fumi shivered, a wave of pleasure rolling through her as the twin sisters licked and nuzzled at her flesh. She spasmed between the two women's mouths. She writhed in the darkness as her pleasure swelled. Her entire body tensed, hurtling towards her orgasm.

The pleasure burst through her. Lights danced before her sightless eyes as pleasure bombarded her body. She cried out a wordless, moan of passion. Her hands squeezed silk sheets as their tongues continued their frenzied feast of her flesh--licking, sucking, teasing--driving her orgasm to greater heights.

"You wonderful sluts!" Fumi gasped. "Keep licking me! Keep making me cum! Kyle should keep you two! Twin sisters are so sexy!"

"Tarah, I'm so horny! She smells so good! I need her! I ache so bad!"

"Yes," groaned Fumi. "Need me! Ravish me!"

"Control yourself, Naila!" admonished Tarah, lifting her wonderful lips from Fumi's asshole.

"But she smells so wonderful. And her taste... She's divine, sweet sister. Taste her."

Fumi shivered as the twins kissed, their lips smacking together. It was so wrong that they were kissing. Were they touching each other's bodies? Fumi wished she could see their innocent faces coming together into their incestuous kiss.

"Oh, Naila, that is delicious."

Naila giggled. "Feel what's she's done to me."

"I feel that," groaned Tarah while Naila let out a throaty purr.

"So good. I love it when you touch me there, dear sister."

"You sluts are driving me wild," Fumi moaned. "Oh, I wish I could see what you were touching."

Naila purred, "You naughty woman. I bet you do. Mmm, I going to share it with you. I don't care about the consequences. You made me so horny."

Curiosity burned in Fumi. "What are the consequences?"

"You'll love it," Tarah promised. "It'll be our secret."

Hands pushed Fumi onto her back, both twins roaming her body, groping her breasts. Both mouths sucked on her tits, the twins loving her nipple. Fumi's excitement grew, a delicious scent tingling her nose, arousing her hunger.

One of the twins mounted Fumi, slipping between her thighs. Something hard brushed her pussy as the twins kissed her. Their breasts mashed together, their lips met. Fumi tasted her sweet pussy juices and knew she was kissing Naila.

And then a hard dildo was shoved into her pussy. Fumi moaned into Naila's hungry lips, the Si'lat pumping away hard, fucking her with the strap-on. Where did she get it from?

Magic. She's a Djinn, like Aaliyah, just a different tribe. I bet she can conjure a sex toy when she's feeling randy.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Naila. "Oh, Tarah! Oh, yes!"

"Fuck her, sweet sister!" Tarah panted.

"I am!"

Fumi's hips rose up to meet the dildo. It was the best fake cock Fumi had ever experienced. Her body was coming alive, her hunger growing, almost thinking Naila fucked her with a real cock. Fumi's arms wrapped around the slim Si'lat, her fingers digging into the young woman's back.

"I'm going to cum, sweet sister! I'm going to flood her pussy with so much cum!"

"What?" Fumi gasped, her orgasm nearing.

Naila buried into her. Cum erupted. Her pussy rejoiced at the flood of cum burning through her. Her Yuki-onna hunger devoured the life-giving cum. Naila gasped atop her, pumping more and more cum into her.

"Oh, yes! That's what I need!" gasped Naila, collapsing on her.

"You're alive!" Fumi moaned in relief. "Why aren't you dead?"

"Dead?" laughed Naila, rolling off Fumi.

Tarah mounted Fumi and she gasped for joy as a second cock entered her. These twin sisters were hermaphrodites. And they didn't die when they came in her. They weren't mortals. They were magical beings, immune from her Yuki-onna's curse.

"I want you both," groaned Fumi, hugging them tight. "You're the ones. You'll be my concubines!"

"I want that," moaned Naila. "You smell so wonderful. Like a Si'lat, but so much more intoxicating."

"I'm a Yuki-onna. A succubus!"

"You're bewitching us," gasped Tarah. "Oh, that's so wicked. Oh, yes! Bewitch me!"

Fumi squeezed her bubbly ass, pulling Tarah's cock deeper into her. Tarah gasped and grunted, her body spasming atop Fumi, and then that wonderful cum was flooding her. Her body rejoiced, orgasming hard as she consumed the Si'lat's potent seed.

"Oh, I am so keeping you two," moaned Fumi. "My own concubines. All the other wives have theirs."

"But you can't," whispered Naila. "Mother won't allow it."

"Why?" Fumi asked.

"Naila!" Tarah hissed. "What are you doing?"

"We can be hers," Naila answered. "Didn't she feel wonderful. Let's be hers."

"Why wouldn't your mother let you two be my concubines?" Fumi asked. "We can tell her you'd be Kyle's. My husband wouldn't mind. Trust me."

"That's not why," cried Naila, burying her face in Fumi's shoulder.

"Tell me."

Naila shook her head, sobbing hard.

Fumi pushed out her pheromones. She could affect them like she could men, twist them, get them to do what she wanted. "Just tell me," Fumi cooed, stroking her hair. "Let's figure this out."

"I can't," moaned Naila.

She pushed out her scent to Tarah, pulling the other sister to her. She kissed Tarah's forehead. "Tell me, Tarah. Then you can enjoy the delights of my pussy again. Don't you want that? Don't you want to feel your hard cocks inside me?"

"Yes," groaned Tarah. "You were so much more wonderful than being with any other woman. I want to taste you again."

"Then tell me," purred Fumi, letting her hands explore their bodies, teasing them, stroking them. "Just tell me."

Naila let out a strangled groan and shouted, "Mother is going to dominate Kyle and then deliver him to the Marids."

A momentary panic flooded Fumi. "It's okay. Kyle won't fall prey. I've felt your kind's influence. It's not that strong."

"You don't understand," Tarah gasped. "Mother is so much more than us. She is the eldest of the Si'lat. Her skill has grown over the millennia."

Fumi rose up. Will Christy's enhancements to the concubines be enough to ward Kyle if Hawaa is so much stronger than the average Si'lat?

"It doesn't matter," Tarah sighed. "Mother will already have dominated him by now. He's her slave. She'll be whisking him and Aaliyah off to the Marid any time now."

"Not if I have any say in the matter," Fumi growled. "What did you do with my glasses."

"Glasses?" Naila asked.

"The green thing I wore on my face. I can't see without it!"

Naila pressed Windfeather into her hand and she formed it into a bow.

"You have Mother's bow?" Tarah gasped.

"And I'm going to kill your mother with it if she thinks to steal my husband!"

To be continued...

12