All Comments on 'The BBC with Benefits Thing'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Pharmdog7504Pharmdog7504about 4 years ago
Great story

Five stars from me. You never disappoint.

parker3522parker3522about 4 years ago
There Is Truth Here

As a married bi sexual, I know the truth when I read it.

I love my wife, however I can't resist sucking a hard cock.

It's compelling, addictive and so good.

Servicing, sucking a big black cock is the ultimate experience and so satisfying.

It feels like it's the right thing to do.

Silkstockingslover is an exceptional writer.

Well done, well described. Arousing to say the least.

I too write stories in Literotica under my name.

Check them out if you like.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 4 years ago

Is it bad that I want this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BBC white guys candy

Damn!! I've thought of sucking cock off and on for years. If I had a friend to turn me I'd be in heaven.

KingflintKingflintabout 4 years ago
BBC review

Good story again miss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb AF

No matter how many how many times you write it, men do not just drop to their knees if they see a big cock because "they just have to suck it". Black, white or otherwise. And no matter how much you may wish it, most men have no desire to be with another man. Nothing against gays if that floats their boat. I'm ok with them. That's just more pussy for me. Maybe yours even. I have fucked women of all races. But not because of their race. I just find some specific women hot, who happen to be of a certain race. Your stories get less seductive all the time. No one, hetero, homo, or bi, of any race, thinks as soon as they see a hard dick or a pantsless pussy that they must fall to their knees and suck/lick right now. Far beyond fantasy, this ludicrous. You used to be great. Now you're getting to be like a washed up athelete who doesnt know he is beyond his prime. Very sad. From Mike Hunt

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineabout 4 years ago

Fantastic! Gavin and his white gf should share that juicy BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

Really hot tale my friend. I hope you continue writing about Gavin's adventures and transformation into a true BBC slut. Super hot.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely loved this story. This story is true as I am a white married man. I always considered myself straight and still do, but I have given a black man a blow job at a glory hole. I was looking at the DVD's and I glanced at this tall black man. He then walked to the back by the video machines. I didn't think anything and headed that way a few minutes later. There he was in the back aisle against the wall with his cock out stroking it. I immediately looked down and walked towards him. He asked me into the booth. I asked if I could touch his cock which was beautiful. Big, veiny, shiny, and so hard. I immediately dropped to my knees. I sucked him off to completion. Once he was done, I took out my little dick and jerked off. I came so quick. I was so embarrassed afterwards I just left the store. My mind was a mess but I did go back the following week same day and time to see if he was there. He wasn't. That was a long time ago and I still think about that day. I absolutely loved it.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Brilliant, blatant, cumpulsory!

So well told & true!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Another great story ssl, I have been a big fan of yours every since I read your Straight Cocksucker series, Cocksucker app, Cocksucker,Big Dick Syndrome, Hypnosissy series as well as all your stories about BBC. Thank you for the many hours of good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So true

This story is so true! I'm a bisexual black man who loves women of all races, shapes, and sizes. But big white cocks are my weakness. I'll drop to my knees anywhere and anytime to worship a big white cock.

PS But I'll be the first to admit that white men have given me some of the best head I've ever had in my life.

stacejostacejoabout 4 years ago
Wow

I Love this MMM......

isadoreisadoreabout 4 years ago

what an excellent story! i am a cocksucker and, when i get the chance, love the allure of a BLACK cock. The look, feel, smell and just overall presence of a long thick BLACK cock is second to none. i am well known to a group of men for my oral abilities and never turn down another cock when presented to me for attention. This story has described that feeling when i have submitted to a BBC to a tee. Once a BLACK cock has passed over your lips and found the depth of your throat you didn't know you had, well there is no going back. i am a cocksucker that loves BLACK cock.

isadoreisadoreabout 4 years ago

Mike Hunt; posting as anonymous does not give you the right to speak for everyone. When i was first introduced to male sex one of the first things i did was to drop to my knees and pull the zipper and undo the buttons on the trousers of the older gentleman that showed me the pleasure i did not know i needed. I was not coerced nor forced to suck his cock, it was something i wanted to do. I felt compelled to show him that i wanted to suck cock. To this very day when i go to a bath house or sex club, i do drop to my knees in front of the biggest cock in the place. the only difference is that i now ask if i could suck their cock which rarely gets a no.

CryingDevil125CryingDevil125about 4 years ago
How long must we wait?

When are we going to get continuations for your ongoing stories?! We still only have one story from Tasha in Black Dominance. The turning contest needs to be finished. And what is up with Like Mommy, Like Daughter? Come on why are you making us wait for those?

54btmguy54btmguyabout 4 years ago
A tale so true

I had several GF's over the years and was married also and off and on I would indulge in gay sex while not with a woman but after my last GF and I broke up in 2006 I have had nothing but gay sex I love sucking cock and filling them in my ass pussy and the contrast of my white mouth or ass having a black cock sliding in and out is so hot and most black cocks I have sucked were above average but a few (disappointing) have been average but I love servicing all cocks

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
I luv white men!

I had two buds I use to kick it with on a regular but they're wrapped up in their fiances and their families now. Lonely and could use a regular friend with benefits or just a regular bud.

Nice read; I liked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same story over and over

I used to love your gay stories but now they are all basically the same: White guys has black guy show him his dick and magically he's a cocksucker. No build, just BBC turns them gay. It's alright sometimes, but, sheesh, it's like the only story you seem to be able to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dreamer

I have always dreamed of doing something exactly like this. I watch a lot of porno with BBC and white guys Sucking their bbc and taking it up the ass. I’m pretty sure if the situation arose I would be on my knees enjoying a bbc and taking his load. I am absolutely addicted to watching the porn as long as it has a bbc in it. One of these days I might get lucky enough to have it happen in real life, I can only dream until then.

dan1957dan1957about 4 years ago
BBC sucker

Bi married cocksucker I have suck many a cock and had a guy with his bbc feed many time. Wished he lived near. Another great story silksockinglover

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 4 years ago
I felt like that before - craving to suck cock - any cock

yes I have black cocks and some BBC - all were nice but the best was a black couple - after he fucked me with his long 12 in cock then she pounded me with her 9 in thick strapon cock mmm I met with her several times 1on1 and 3 ways.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
I love BBC too

I too am a married sissy white faggot cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I love BBC, both in my mouth and in my man-pussy.

Love your stories. They really turn me on.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcabout 4 years ago
White Guys Love Sucking Black Cock

Face it, it's inevitable that if a white guy and a black guy are alone together that the white guy will end up sucking the black guy's cock. There is only one way this story could end. I still love them. Only wish you'd write more and follow up on some others that were great starts for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm a BBC lover too.

I'm a white guy who loves sucking and riding BBC.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildabout 4 years ago

I really loved this story. I hope it is not the last one and it becomes a series.

blksoldierblksoldierabout 4 years ago
nice story

I must admit you have an erotic mind I did not know that white men secretly crave to suck blkack cock I have to admit it made me smile.well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don't worry, Gavin. You're not just another cocksucker, you're bro turned ho!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BBC power

I loved the drama of this story. It reminds me of how I became addicted to black cock. I have 2 black guys that live next door to me and they are my best friends. We regularly get together to watch sports and usually end up watching porn always interracial. They are both gay and really great friends. My wife went out of town for 3 months a few days ago and like always I was over at their place watching football on a Saturday drinking and we started watching porn. Shortly Michael was sucking Jays cock. It is the biggest cock I had ever seen and I was extremely turned on. Michael noticed we watching and asked if I wanted to try it and I don’t know what came over me but I just went over and Jay put his hand on my shoulders and lowered me on his 11” cock and I was in heaven. Michael got behind me and began playing with my ass and then put his cock inside me and began fucking me onto Jays cock. I went wild at that moment with excitement. They made me their bitch that day and I’ve spent very little time at home since

Gladys54Gladys54over 3 years ago

When I lived in London I became black only very quickly as black men know what they want and are happy to take it without gurls like me having any say in it. Now I'm far from there a couple of black men have me occasionally but it's whites, too, and it really isn't the same.

Hawk66Hawk66over 3 years ago

Awesome story. In college I had a Black roommate who was a great guy & my best friend. Nothing happened so it’s not a magic wand. That said, as I look back, I wish something like this had actually happened. Given the chance these days, I’d be on my knees pretty quick!

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
3 way

I would have told him to text someone rhet we could split roast. Love to do it and there is willing guys. I have plenty of straight married men and jocks with girlfriends to be a total bottom to split roast.

vpgbisubvpgbisubalmost 3 years ago

This is a real thing

Most of us white guys grow up segregated by society socially and economically from African American men. Even in college there were few in my classes. There i sucked a couple of white cocks and was always left with guilt and disappointment. The realities never met my fantasies. After school, work took me to a larger more diverse city where a black man in my complex introduced me to the pleasures of his black cock. I had never felt such a rush as that first load i took from him. I was at complete ease with him, no shame or residual guilt. I was soon servicing several blacks in the area, willingly doing group blowbangs, there is just a confidence and a sexual attitude that the white men I tried could not exude. More Black Cock Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's true. Once you've sucked a black cock, you are hooked. Me, I personally like black guys with an attitude that they are superior to white men. And as far as I'm concerned, it's true.

I'd love to be the white sissy, bitch, faggot, etc., that black men call when they want a blow-job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I could definitely see myself doing this and only wish that it would happen, have always dreamed about sucking a bbc, I’m sure I would enjoy it and go back for more every day, I just want to be a little sissy for the bbc. Bring it on, I’m ready and willing.

mgroccomgroccoover 2 years ago

I think this might be my favorite story on literotica. Thanks!

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

JE SUÎS BY MARÎÉ ! ET SUÇEUR DE BÎTES JUTEUSES !!!! VERITABLE POMPE À FOUTRES !!!!! LES BÎTES M'OBSÉDENT UNE ADDÎCTION AU SPERME !!! J'AI SUCÉ TOUTE SORTE DE QUEUES DE TOUT PAYS MAIS MA PREFÉRENCE VAS AUX MAGNIFIQUE BÎTES NOÎRES ET AUX VIEUX RETRAITÉS !!!!! RIEN NE MEMPÉCHERA DE CONTINUER À DÉGUSTER MON MÉDICAMENT BUCCALE !!!! SE RETOUVER PARFOIS AVEC 7 BLACKS A TRÀÎRE DANS UNE CHAMBRE C'EST POUR MÔI QUEUES DU BOHNNEUR !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and so true! It happened to me! After sucking my first Big Black Cock the guy had me come to his dorm room and even though I was an anal virgin he had his big 9” black cock up my ass within thirty minutes! BBC is so overwhelmingly powerful and almost impossible to turn down! It was for me! I became his regular bitch for almost 8 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story... want more of his bbc sucking adventure...

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 2 years ago

I liked it I have sucked one black cock it was nice and big he did not taste any different then much of the other men I’ve swallowed. I would love to try another one nice and thick and do a taste test🤤 .

Recondo69Recondo69almost 2 years ago

I loved it and think about doing a BBC .I wish I had a friend like that.i would love it.im a marri

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I grew up in the segregated south where black men were unfairly considered inferior to whites. As a once “superior” white male, being on my knees sucking the cock of an obviously more powerful, dominant black man is the ultimate act of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great description of the power dominant black men have over us. I was already a cocksucker when I encountered my first black cock, and could not resist doing his bidding, sucking his cock and the cocks of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another great story certainly makes me curious if this goes on out there either way it sure makes great stories

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

So hot..I'm a cocksucker now and love it.but have never sucked a black cock.but stories like this has my mind swirling and i won't to suck and make love to a black beauty.wish I had a friend like that.

VirginioVirginioover 1 year ago

Man I love that story. You really got a talent for writing :)

monolith414monolith414about 1 year ago

Loved it, reminded me of my first time sucking BBC. We met in high school and were both 18 at the time. I seen him many times in the shower after gym class an I would always shower in such a way as to sneek looks at his cock. One day I went to his house an knocked at the door, he said come in it's open. I walked in an saw him looking at a magazine stroking his cock. He looked to be about 8 or 9 inches an thicker than average. I froze seeing how big his cock was, looking at me he said sit an check out this magazine. I sat on the other end of the couch from him, sit here because you can't see the pictures from there. I moved right next to him, noticed it was a gay magazine. I looked at the pictures of naked men in all kind of sexual positions an at him stroking his cock. I had to adjust myself because I was getting hard. He noticed an ask you getting hard and if I liked what I was looking at in the magazine or his cock. What you mean I said. I notice you always checking my cock in the showers, don't deny it he said. I had always jerked off thinking of his cock when I got home after school. I was looking at his cock when he said stroke me, we both know you want my cock. I reached over an began to jerk him. I was jerking him an we both looking at the pictures, when he turned the page an we saw a white guy sucking a black cock, Looking at me he said now that is nice, I could use some lips on my cock. I think you should get on your knees and suck my cock. You like playing with my cock? I nodded yes. Well get on your knees and suck my cock or I won't let you jerk me any more. I got on my knees with his cock right in front of my face. holding my head he pulled me to his cock an said open. I did and his cock filled my mouth. Pulling my head making me bob up and down on his cock. That feels so good, you like sucking my cock? I moaned an he let my head go and I kept going up an d down on his cock. Suddenly he said I'm going to cum. I started to slide his cock out of my mouth when he grabbed my head an held it making me swallow his load. I looked up at him after his cock was out of my mouth, you liked that didn't you he said? Not saying a word I reached for his cock and squeezed the last drop of cum an licked it off. I sucked him and he two older brothers off for a few years till they moved away. I'm married, in my 60's and still suck cock but love sucking BBC.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

Nothing like having a friend with benefits. I ran into a black work mate of mine at the mall. I just so happened to be wearing white short shorts and a sexy tank top. We were soon back at his house with me submitting to his BBC. That was 5 years ago. Not a month goes by that I'm serving him and now some of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s not just white guys who like black dick but brown men too. Black men are so muscular and there dicks are so big that brown men want to suck their dicks. And then get in bed with them and get handled all night with that black cock deep in your ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Married here and wanting to suck black cock haven’t found a way to taste one yet

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

540. Although you do a good job writing about men’s frailties, I’m glad they are mostly short stories. I don’t get off reading them and prefer to get back to pussy pleasuring.

VirginioVirginio11 months ago

One of my all time favorites, love your BBC stories :)

I'd really like to read more of these! Thanks for creating such hot content, I've actually read some of your stories multiple times and I still keep coming back. Truly good writing, keep em coming!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

You wrote some Hot, almost real like commonsense explanations why white guys love black cock! I've never been in a situation where a black friend offered his cock to me. I wonder if I would I be so smitten and "drawn to it like program in my DNA," like you wrote ! ?

You also wrote, "If you are a white guy with black friends at some point you will most likely be sucking their cock when you are both alone and he is getting horny. It will just become a part of your friendship, a BBC with benefits thing." Just thinking about it makes my knees weak! So, maybe some parts of this story IS true ! ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I could almost feel and taste the BBC in my mouth as I read on. Delicious.

mgroccomgrocco9 months ago

Great story, my favorite one actually. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story very true once tasting bbc have to have more & go back !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I remember working as a pantry boy for more than 2 years in a very large millitary base camp in Haiti. I was one of the very few white males living there. I would suck the black cocks of the young Haitian soldiers after they returned from their training. Some were small, most of them average, some large and a very few were stallion sized. I sucked black cock and fucked them to my heart's content.

KRoyKRoy5 months ago

As usual a great story from my favorite author. Sign me up for this treatment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to know how their relationship changed. Would it stay between them, or would he become just another cocksucker to his friend?

SaintJimmy123SaintJimmy1232 months ago

This is my favourite story of yours. Please consider doing a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ok but gay people đó not really think this way.

heff3128heff3128about 2 months ago

Love this... need a follow up story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...