All Comments on 'The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Pegging'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Superjeebus65Superjeebus65over 3 years ago

Pure smut, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent writing as always. A lot of hot and steamy action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible story

Of a man betrayed and totally humiliated multiple times by the back stabbing women who supposedly love him. Not content with his destruction so far, they now plan to have him raped by bbc. Yeah, just lovely, why exactly would any sane man get married to someone like that?

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

You still write the best kinky sex, I hope there's more to cum. I'm anxious for Ivan to start on real cock lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE you....!

WIsh you would do ME!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Ok, so Ivan has a small cock ...

Therefore Jen divorced him. Then instead of getting herself a big black cock, she goes lesbian. Women can do each other with a strap-on, but men can't or won't. But who am I to argue, if all of this is the real Ivan's idea.

Angela's and Ivan's message of proudly coming out and celebrating their sexuality is made smaller by boxing the character firmly into the same old cliché:

Big dick = real man

Small cock = faggot

Happy Valentine's day!

cdnrockstarcdnrockstarover 3 years ago

Loved this one, would like to see part 2!

DoubleDonged69DoubleDonged69over 3 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

She is a horrible woman to treat her husband that way. Horrible story filled with horrible characters. I expected better from you Jas. Five stars on the writing, but a terrible story.

CountGustafCountGustafover 3 years ago

Hot, Silky! You certainly know how to build expectations. Looking forward to next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

Took a while to get through this long story but it was worth it. I would love to be a faggot bottom bitch for my wife and her girlfriends. They could all be my mistresses and I would serve them any way they ordered me to do.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know if he would be into crossdressing but that's something I love to do when I'm being fucked.

Keep up the great writing. I love reading erotica from female writers.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy (aka Dave)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why not consent?

With a few tweaks the story could have been about consenting adults who love each other. For instance, why isn’t the main three characters in a poly relationship? It’s a shame that the tired old kinks of “small dick man gets shamed” are trotted out. A longer story that’s a bit too trope-y, which is a shame as it could easily have been about consensual kinky fucking. Finally, the two female characters both being BBWs is just fetishising fat people and literally adds nothing to the story. They could be any size or shape from this writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

Good example of how NOT to bdsm lifestyle. This horrific terrible cunt of a woman you've written is manipulative, a compulsive liar, openly and proudly refuses consent, both from her husband and from the innocent people in public who where unwillingly forced into their kink lives, all topped off with "and also this dumb cunt probably got them both fired and ruined his life forever!" All because she is written as a horrible, evil woman who doesn't deserve submission. Your a garbage writer who clearly has never been in any form of kink in their lives and thinks lying, cheating, manipulating and abusing people is sexy. Stop writing and delete your account. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit I came twice while reading it... PLEASE keep them cumming

PLEASE keep them cumming PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so wimp grow some balls and get rid of the whore and slut find a real woman that will take care of and love only you

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago

I didn't like the story, its the premise, or its characters, however, I don't feel that it's fair to attack the author so boldly. Some even going as far as to recommend that she delete her account. This, of course, coming from anonymous users who lack the courage to allow her to face her accusers. This is an act of cowardice, and nothing more. If you don't like the story, so be it. Silkstokingslover has published 500 previous stories and no one had a problem with them, she is a gifted writer, who has missed her mark on this story, one missed mark out of 501 hardly warrant quitting. Those who would be so vicious while hiding behind an anonymous comment, move out of your parent's basement and get a life. Sickening.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi

Thanks for the positive and negative comments. The story was a request as it is based on his real girlfriend who is a BBW and his real dick which is small.

The story is without a doubt one that some will love and some will hate as it is quite taboo and out there, but it was an attempt at something quite different while still keeping faithful to the reader’s request.

Jasmine

Breezy_BBreezy_Bover 3 years ago
Oh Jassy, you nasty!

It wasn't quite as hot as "Roommate Dress-Up," but it was still hot.

xploring96xploring96over 3 years ago

I absolutely loved it. It helps that lately I have been so turned on by BBW Doms. I don't remember how many times I came reading this. Not everyone will like any story. But please do a second part to this one for those of us that lived it

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Glad this wasn't the first of your stories I have read. First one star I have ever given. Not for the author who I respect but for the content of this particular fantasy.

SAGE

smithbill1970smithbill1970about 3 years ago

I read the whole thing, I hate starting a story and not finishing it, but like others have said, glad it wasn't the first of your stories I have read. I can relate to the small dick of the protagonist in the story, and have found myself enjoying a good pegging and being interested in trying the real thing at some point. But what I hated, and yes that word is what I wanted to use, is the humiliation factor throughout. Being more submissive in the bedroom than most males is one thing, being humiliated is another. For some reason humiliation seems to be a key part of of the fandom genre, and it doesn't have to be. In most of the similar stories where the male is dominant there is a more loving and mutual respect theme. Not within the literary fandom world. I can honestly say as much as my girlfriend turns me on and gets me fired up when she gets dominant, if there were humiliation like here she would be on the curb. I like your writing, overall, but this one went a bit over the top in the humiliation department for me. Will.sticknwith some of your other series.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 3 years ago
Shocking!

After reading this story a second time, I'm amazed that initially I five-starred this. Now it's two stars because of the undeserved humiliation of a loving submissive man. I feel sorry for your husband. Whether or not you've finally come clean with him about what you write while traveling, particularly demeaning guys who may fall short in cock size and yet they lovingly put up with the femdom humiliation, hope he's finally got a clue.

Humiliation shows lack of respect for a loving partner.

WS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope the vile manipulative excrement that is Angela rot in hell and get raped and killed !

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Racist idiotic crap! There is nothing more to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it rather hypocritical that the author uses the size of a man's penis to

show him belittled and humiliated when her bio picture quite clearly show she has the smallest tits in the world.

AssLover88AssLover88over 2 years ago

Usually a fan of silkstockingslover's work, but this story was uncharacteristically mean-spirited. Would be easier to take if we had something against Ivan, but it seems like he's an innocent guy trying to move on from a bad relationship only to get betrayed and manipulated by his new fiancee. Didn't turn me on and just made me kind of sad.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

I decided not to read it after seeing all the comments about humiliation, I can accept being submissive and pegged but will never accept being humiliated. Because I did not read it, I did not rate it. I saw the continuation today. I won't read that or any other future chapters either. I'm skipping this one, Jasmine.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

You must have written this before I started following you, because today notification ofThe BBW's Bottom Boy: A Spit Roast appeared on my home page. I have pegged my cuckold for years, and one or two of my lovers have fucked him too. I wasn't going to read part 2 before I read part 1. And am I glad I read this! I really enjoyed it, Jasmine. Not only do I own and peg my cuckold, but like Jen and Angela, I bat for both sides too. I can't wait to read about the spit roast!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

541. I have swarn to myself that I will read all of your stories because I usually like how you write, and I did read this one. But I feel Ivan should have told those bitches to go to hell and left them. The humiliation factor was your primary submission tool, and that alone is enough to turn me off. Is there a need to denigrate men?

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

I like part of it alot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

SIMILAR Stories