All Comments on 'The BBW's Bottom Boy: A Spit Roast'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gag... like seriously... why head off in this direction? I really hope this isn't a trend in your writing.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

It's not the kinda story I like, and normally I wouldn't read it, however i decided to skim thru it, but I didn't find anything I liked:) I hate cheating, non consent, cuckolding, pain, ....

I didnt give a rating as in my view it doesn't even merit one.

And even more curious if my comment will make it this time :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I saw the ssl name and read it. Even her homo and tranny stories usually have lez action so I dont wanna miss that. So even if this is not really my cup of tea I was right and divine the women sex. Gotta say though it ain't the best story. And even for all you guys into the gay stuff dont get your Hope's up with her supposed future chapters. Shes got a ton of other stories where she says that and never follows through. Kinda like a woman who will rub your cock through your pants at the end of a date and hint that shell fuck the next time. Every time.

bawdyblokebawdyblokeabout 2 years ago

I don't get the criticism of this story. You have 550+ tales on here and every one is well crafted and superbly written. I wish my submissions were as popular and as expertly delivered as yours.

Not every subject matter and every story will work for everyone. We all have different kinks and we are all broken in different ways, but you tackle so many kinks and sexualities, many of the submissions will make others horny, even if this didn't.

Personally, I enjoyed it, but please admire a superbly spun story with hot prose and great action.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

I am the 4th to comment on this new story. I discount the comments made by both the anonymous contributors. It's so easy to be critical when you don't have the courage to put your name to your work. At least josenussbaum is honest. It doesn't float her/his(?) boat, and that's fair enough. Me? I bloody loved it! I see that you're planning another 3 episodes, Jasmine. Get writing girl! I can't wait for the next chapter!

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of this one but I guess it was a unique request...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one was the worst one I've read of your stories

DuvyDuvyabout 2 years ago

I thought it was well crafted good pacing and hot. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another winner!!!

renie7renie7about 2 years ago

Keep up the great writing! Not every story will be to everyone's liking. And that's the beauty of variety. I love probing all the fantasies you have described.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

Great work as always Jazmyne I hope to read the next chapter soon

fastcarguy2021fastcarguy2021about 2 years ago

First time making a comment here. Have enjoyed many of your stories. All well crafted as is this one. Good flow, albeit a tad slow day times? That said if continued maybe think about Leaving Ivan behind with the BBC gay nurse of Mistress Jen while the ladies travel to meet up with Sarah. A simultaneous story line. Develop Ivan’s first time BBC service training while developing the 3 women relationship. A sub plot with the three ladies could be the three of them introducing the “shock jock” to pegging? All culminating in all coming together the 3 ladies, Ivan, the shock jock, and the gay BBC in a wild session on Angela and Ivan’s honeymoon?

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

542. I think your stories have a lot of imagination and are certainly interesting to read, but the denigration of men turns me off. Further, I can’t get into your apparent obsession with strapons unless the user gets off seeing enjoyment in other’s bodies. It will be interesting to see the porn movie story if you write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...