The BDSM Agent

Story Info
A real estate agent preys on his clients.
4.4k words
4.08
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's pov :

It was a trend in the pleasure circles, these days. There was a hush hush about the BDSM agent. He was a real estate agent in the real world. All the members in the fetish clubs, erotic dens, adult bars were all looking for him.

The agent called his clients to show them the new apartments and played, tortured and fucked them up with all the toys and plays possibly which could be used. He was a Dom most of the submissive craved for.

He started that when he was wanting to abuse women, but his treatment and services became a craze and people hunted for him. And eventually he coined a code word for that special service as "The penthouse".

Those who asked for "penthouse" knew his treatment and particularly asked for it. He not only got huge profits for showing and selling properties but started gaining wealth because of his pent house service.

There were times when he looked at a few clients and if aroused he tortured them and abused them until his satisfaction. He termed that as "The Condo" as a code word.

None of his preys ever complained to anyone or even the police or any authorities as they were equally reponsible for the erotic acts and submitted themsleves to the pleasure and his services.

His secret penthouse services allowed them to enjoy the sexual acts and still hide from the society of visiting a strip club, hiring a whore or visiting a brothel. It was kept a secret forever and their dignity wasn't hampered. That was one main reason people wanted access to his secret penthouse service.

One such craving soul was Jimi. She was so aroused reading the scandals over the sex club magazine. The tricks the agent used on many of her known sex club partners had kept her lusting for this mysterious man.

Sometimes she craved to get fucked up by that my man, sometimes she wished if she could teach him a lesson not to abuse his clients or sensually harass them. But she wanted to meet him once and feel the experience first hand.

Finally Jimi had got an opportunity. She got the contact from a friend who was duped for looking at the new property and was fucked up really hard. She called the agent looking for a new adventure.

When Jimi called on that number, she heard a deep, groggy voice, and that voice was enough to keep every pussy throbbing for this man who mysteriously but with utmost pleasure would fuck up with his clients.

This time Jimi inquired for a new property to be taken, particularly asking for the Penthouse. She anticipated that the mysterious man would harass her and make her cum and squirt like the slut she was. Both of them agreed to meet up at a given location.

He introduced himself as Shawn and by his talk she could understand that he was a very patient, calm, wise, well learnt man in his 30s. He knew many things in different sectors. He seemed a little savage to begin with.

Jimi was 25 and ready all the time, kind of nymphomaniac that she was. She was fun, shy, sex addict, multi talented, caring, hadworking, flirtatious and extremely sexy as well.

The agent was the one who was played this time and Jimi knew exactly what she was going to do with that mysterious man and teach him a lesson instead of just being his play toy.

Shawn's pov:

As I had got the call from the new client, I was thrilled listening to her voice. She seemed desperate to meet me in person and wanted to look at the property as easily as possible, specifically mentioning the Penthouse.

She introduced herself as Jimi, a new co-partner at the "Magnate Cafe". A young entrepreneur at the age of 25 and as per her documents sent to me with a little passport size photo she was cute, charming, and sexy.

She had tiny eyes like mine. Fair complexion, and fuller pouty lips. I had to porbe more into her and see her social media profiles. She was one adventurous young woman I felt.

Her body was sexy, well crafted like an art. She was multifaceted. Apart from the Cafe she was into dance. That had kept her body toned, flexible, amazingly well and shapely.

My intuition was never wrong, this time I felt she was interested in the treatment I give my clients rather than the property she wanted to look at. I was ready for such a damsel in need anytime.

I was not the one who would keep my clients waiting, be it for the property they wanted to look at or the property I wanted to look at. I would always give the best of services they wouldn't forget.

I had a villa key from a customer because he was away and I needed to check in there. It was a lavish home with fully furnished interiors. I invited Jimi there, I thought we should meet there, we would be undisturbed.

I reached earlier, saw through the place and kept it clean for my new prey. Mainly the room. She was anticipating the same treatment I offer secretly to the clients, or so I had a hunch. When the car honked I looked down the window from the first floor.

Jimi stood there nervously in front of the address I had sent, a slight doubt overcame her as she wanted to ring the bell, but before she could ring the doorbell I opened the door for her. I darted my eyes to all the details her body was showing off.

Jimi was dressed in her sultry best. She was a crossover between a sexy lady and a slut. (reference picture)

https://pin.it/71bc0MG

She was in white dress upto her mid thighs. I could clearly see her beautiful cleavage and erect nipples poking through the white fabric. Her free flow dress showed her plump ass and toned thighs.

She had subtle makeup on. With her pouty lips with nude color. I wished she was nude under me, and soon she would be. She was braless and pantyless. So needy she was. A prey walked over to the trap herself, I thought.

I smirked Checking her out hungrily. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I pulled her in, closed the door behind and kissed her hard. It was a hungry kiss, I couldn't stop pressing hard and rough biting and nibbling her luscious lips.

What amazed me was she matched my energy and lust as she responded with an equal lust and need. After I saw her profile and now that the same seductress is in front of me to make my cock happy I had all the pleasures planned for her.

From then on she became more relaxed. I didn't bother with many words, but kissed her while I helped her out of her looking around the house. Leading her to the dining area.

I out of habit ask her "do you like the house? Do you want to see more?. Her answer got me to the action in a jiffy. She replied "we can look at the house once we are done looking at the penthouse" I was hooked on to her at that line.

Was she desperate or curious? Was she lusty or dark minded? All sorts of questions raged in my mind. The treatment I give is also mind oriented, the more they are unaware they enjoy the more. Here it feels different.

Then I took off her big bag and heels and pushed her to the dining table. I laid her on her back on the table and stood next to her and kissed her neck and upper body.

Her skin was flawless, fair, and her smell filled my mind. I was so turned on. I kept nibbling at her chest and made several marks for her ro carry back with her. Her erect nipples were gorgeous.

I looked into her eyes and sucked them hard. She hissed and closed her eyes in pleasure. I kept biting them and swirled my tongue in circles around her areolas. She arched her back giving me more flesh.

She didn't push me off. She wanted it more as she held the back of my head and pulled me closer to her body and responded the same way. I could feel her soft body under me and the warmth of her skin was making me go wild.

Then I pulled her arms over her head, tied them together with a rope and attached them to the head of the table. Then I took out a long pair of scissors and cut off her white dress. She looked at me with her eyes fluttering like a doe.

I pushed her thighs apart and looked at her naked body all served on this dining table for my sex to relish and eat out as my will. I knew she was one delicious meal I would never forget.

Her poking nipples pointing towards my lips. Her fair milky skin asked me to nibble, suck, lick, bite and press as hard. Her curves screamed she needed the warmth of my body.

Her eyes wandered all over the room, glancing at me now and then. Her wet lips shivering and half open showing she wanted something more from me. Ohhhh! she was such a beauty trapped under my carnal desires.

Importantly her wide opened glistening flower, asking me to smell her fragrance, suck the nectar, and nibble at her petals and crush it into folds. Her pink nub asked me to swirl my tongue around and let her moan asking for more. Her deep hole, already clenching, asking me to touch and feel the depth it can offer.

I locked my eyes with hers and moved down, smelled her fragrance and it showed so much sex. I slowly moved closer, started licking her pussy, she moaned in pleasure and tugged at her bonds squirming under me.

She was unsettling, so I let go of her to get more ropes and tied her left ankle to her left thigh and I did the same with her right ankle. Her thighs were tied up and wide open now.

I opened her vertical lips again and clamped her labia to keep her wide open for me. She let out a sinful moan... aagaggh. That sound made me a little crazy, I must say.

So her pleasure craving was pretty common for me. I got a sleeping mask which I put over her eyes so that she couldn't see what else I had prepared to pamper or torment her.

Jimi's pov:

He smelled so good. His rough veiny hands over my soft skin were engraving lust into my body. As he closed my eyes with the sleeping mask, my mind was more on to what he would do next.

My senses felt more active than before. My bare body on the dining table with cold air softly brushing my skin. My hands and legs were tightly held up with some rope which was gripping, causing bruises over my skin.

I suddenly felt a pillow inserted below my back. He raised my ass upto the air inclined and supported me over my back. My legs were wide open showing him my throbbing womanhood, I guess.

I then felt ropes pulled over my neck to my chest and grabbed my big boobs in tight grip. I was being held and tied up by those ropes. He took the rope around my shoulders and tied my boobs even harder.

The grip was hard. I was tied up very hard. I could feel the blood slow down towards my boobs and my skin suffering with that tight hold. But that sensation was arousing me more.

I felt his hands graze over my nipples and twist and turn them. Aaaghhhhh... a sensitive moan left my mouth. He did it more. Soon I felt tiny lace over my areola and my erect nipples being tied up.

My entire upper body was feeling stimulated. My nipples also were tied up. And I could feel the blood almost stopping at the tip of my nipples. Soon, I felt wet lips over one and fingers on my other nipple.

I was feeling over-stimulated. I could feel the need to be touched and freed. It felt like intense groping without a break. His tongue worked around my areolas one after the other.

I soon felt him on top of my body and wet flesh between my boobs and sometimes tapping a hard shaft over my boobs. I understood that's his hard erection was boob fucking me.

I felt his two hands hold my boobs tighter around his cock. He kept kneading slower and fucking even slower. My body was in bliss. I could feel my unattended Womanhood clench and tighten soon.

He squeezed my boobs closer and paced his movements. I could feel he was nearing as he was softly grunting. His raspy, groggy, deep voice and his grunts could make any woman a slave for him.

I was over stimulated by now and my pussy was throbbing for release. Soon I cummed hard openly and probably with some squirting. I could feel my legs and knees give up with that kind of stimulation. He was clearly a winner.

I could feel his precum as he was pacing faster and I could no longer hold back my sensitivity. I was moaning louder and whimpering in pain. My blood had stopped moving to my boobs making it super sensitive to his fucks.

He groaned mildly and shot his thick cum over my neck and chest. Ropes of semen spruting out as he kept slowly fucking my boobs. My toes curled of how he was emptying until the last drops over my used body.

I could feel him slow down and catch his breath for a while. My heart was feeling wrecked with pleasure and sensitivity. After a while he released the ropes around my shoulders, neck and boobs.

I felt relieved but instantly I felt those ropes around my waist and pelvis and then moved to my open pussy with highly sensitive after cumming twice. I felt the rope over my clits and then gripped.

I could feel the ropes being tied up harder and pulled my pussy really tight. The ropes were smooth but the grip was painful. Unlike my boobs which were finally feeling slow blood flow trying to get normal my pussy was not strained of blood flow.

My pussy was gripped harder and a rope passed over the open pussy until my arse was being slowly pulled to and fro creating friction over my soft pink flesh.

I could feel his body hover over my face and his cock over my mouth. He kept pulling the ropes slowly and the friction was torturous. My clits were rubbed with that rope now and then.

The sensation was making me highly aroused. His cock was shoved Into my mouth, and I knew what needed to be done. I wrapped my tongue for the first time around his cock and felt his thick cock reach the depth of my throat.

I kept bobbing my head as he was focused on creating volcanic heat in my pussy. He was rubbing that silk rope over and over my soft pink flesh making it redder than ever.

I was clenching and my walls were contracting, I was reaching another high as he kept fucking my mouth and stimulating my cunt. I came down heavily again this time spurting out thickly over the ropes.

I took time to focus again. My mind was hazy and my breathing slowed down after such an erotic orgasm. I was only wanting a gap to breathe again when he got off me with his hard erection still throbbing.

Shawn's pov:

Her eyes were still closed, she was breathing like a racer. I waited until she calmed down. I saw her big boobs heave up and down in anticipation so was her tightly held pussy showing her deep hole.

I ran my fingernails over her skin and gave her goosebumps. Then I let go of her and sit in an armchair and enjoyed the sight of her body as she laid there and waited to see what happened next.

I could see her waiting for sometime. Then she called me out a few times. Then after sometime she squirmed hard to free her hands. Unable to do that, she called me again. She has a beautiful siren voice. But her body is sensuous and sexy.

She called me, but I didn't answer. She was slowly getting nervous and I came over to her and put my hand on her stomach. Then I sucked on her nipples and slid my hand towards her pleasure center.

Then I started massaging her clitoris and she moaned with pleasure. Then I pushed the finger that pampered her pussy into her mouth and she sucked her juices from it and sucked on it properly. That felt cool.

When I thought it was wet enough, I removed my finger from her mouth and pressed it against her anus. she screamed briefly, but then she gave in to the thrusting movements of my hand.

I slid between her legs and licked her while my finger stimulated her anally. she screamed loudly as her orgasm overcame her. She was disheveled by then, and sweating even in that cold weather.

I let her rest a while before I loosen her leg cuffs. I loosened the rope on her arms enough so that I could pull her with her pelvis to the edge of the table, then I pushed my cock into her pussy and she clasped my pelvis with her legs.

I enjoyed the sight of her body and the feeling of her tight pussy, sometimes I thrusted slowly and deeply into her only to then increase the pace and fuck her wildly and quickly, stopping just before my orgasm.

I still wanted to delay my climax. I put her legs on my shoulders and then slowly penetrated her. It felt hot and tight, such a hot feeling that I couldn't contain myself and pour myself into her.

After a moment of breathing, I pulled my cock out of her. Then I turned her on to her stomach and put her feet on the floor. This causes her to be stretched properly, which causes a quiet protest from her.

I slapped my palm on her ass and said, "Well, will she be quiet? Otherwise I'll have to gag her!" I tied her feet to the table legs so that she lay bent over on the table with her legs spread and her upper body stretched out.

This caused her to moan again, which I used to hit her tight ass again. This in turn elicits a sharp scream from her, which turns me on quite a bit. Her moans were lustful and erotic.

But out of consideration for possible neighbors and because I think it's hot, I got a red ball gag and put it in her mouth. she resisted a little, but to no avail.

I stood behind her and enjoyed the view of her hot behind. I ran my fingernails down her back, and then my hand slapped her ass again. I liked the way she squirmed, torn between pleasure and torment.

The sight makes my joy-giver stop again and I get a plug from my toy collection. I rubbed it with lubricant and pressed it into her anus. She was tight and her hole resisted more than her.

She screamed into her gag and I took the opportunity to penetrate her cunt with my cock. When I push, I feel the anal plug filling her up and for her too, stuffing both holes is something new and only separated by a thin membrane.

She could feel both joy-givers carrying her to the climax. I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed hard and deep into her, I enjoyed the sight and the feeling, and when I came I had to moan loudly this time.

I collapsed on top of her and had to take a quick breath before I freed her from everything. After I had freed her from the plug, gag and all the restraints, we cuddled together on the couch for a while to recover and regain our strength.

I must have dozed off a bit, and when I opened my eyes I felt that I was lying on my back and my movements were restricted. I was startled and tried to get up from the couch, but my legs were tied up together and my wrists also.

I turned my head back and there she was sitting on top of me, grinning broadly and holding my elbows tightly together. It was a sight I wouldn't forget. Her wrecked body was bare and naked over my face.

"Hey, what's that supposed to be?" I ask her, already guessing the answer.

"Now it's my turn, my little slave!" she purred in my ear and bit my earlobe lightly before she continued tying my elbows.

When her work was finished, she got off me and stood with her legs apart in front of the couch, which is a pretty hot sight! She pulled me off the couch so that I could lie on the floor. She turned me towards her cunt and stood over me.

She looked down at me from above, then tapped my limp cock with her foot. "Well, the little one can't yet? Then my tongue will have to make up for it." She said naughtily.

She climbed over me and sat on my face, kneeling to the left and right of my head so that she could look at my chest. her hands rested on my upper body and she pressed her cunt onto my face.

I started licking her right away, which isn't that easy, as confined as I am here. But I can tell from the juices that pool in her pleasure cave that she liked what I was doing.

She pressed her thighs together so that it was difficult to breathe, but that didn't bother her much. I kept on licking and sucki gvher warm pussy as she kept moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

I enjoyed her juices and couldn't stop myself even when it was suffocating. As her orgasm approached, she pinched my nipples hard and I yelped out in pain, causing her to climax.

She rolled off me and released my leg bindings so I could stand up. She led me to the table, and this time my upper body lies on the table top and it is my feet that are tied to the table legs.

12