The BDSM Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she silenced me with the ball gag, I realized what's coming and I tried to relax.

Suddenly a sharp pain hits me on my right ass cheek and the next moment also on my left one.

Then right again and then left, so it goes alternately left and right. Until I received about 10 lashes per side. My ass was probably red by this time. My skin was tingling and hot.

Then she puts the small riding crop that she had hiding in her handbag next to my head. I'm horny and excited about what's coming next, and I feel a pleasant coolness on my ass.

She applied an ointment to my welts.

Then I felt her tongue on my anus and I got very excited. I've never experienced this before. I'm straight and have never opened my legs for others. I was being played by my own prey now.

I enjoyed this feeling, then she first pressed a finger into my asshole to stretch me for the anal plug, with the second finger it became uncomfortable and when she inserted the plug, I thought it's going to tear me apart.

I was screaming in my gag but she didn't care. It tempts her to pull it out again only to insert it into me again with more vigor. Then her right hand slapped my ass.

She pressed her pelvis against me. her regret that we don't have a strap-on dildo here. She would really liked to fuck me like that now, but she decided to untie me and lay me on my back on the floor, then she sat on my knees and lifted my cock up.

She wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked on him. The butt plug isn't exactly pleasant, but what she did to me excited me, and so my cock rises and fills her mouth more and more.

When my cock had reached a good height, she swung over him and lowered herself onto him. Then she started to ride me, she supported herself on my ribs and let herself fall onto the tip of my cock again and again.

This was making the troublemaker in my ass penetrate deep into me every time. I screamed and moaned in my gag but that only turned her on even more. She leaned back and supported herself on my knees.

This makes her pussy nice and tight and my cock reaches her erogenous zone even more intensely. We climaxed almost at the same time and she laid on my chest to catch her breath.

I enjoyed her hot body over me, even if everything was hurting. She rose and freed me up. We got dressed and cleaned everything up together. Then we said goodbye with a kiss and I looked forward to seeing her again.

Author's pov:

He was a hunter. An Alpha male as everyone knew but she was a sassy, slutty, horny woman who got him first hand. They had many encounters in the future and planned a few preys together.

They had multiple ways of pleasing each other and others. There was no looking back for them as they got addicted to each other and their bodies, and not to mention their unending lust.

They tried every possible trick and kink they could think of. Threesome, foursome were frequent after they got in together as players. They were known as "The BDSM couple". Their wild adventures continued and gave joy to many others.

12