The BDSM Show

Story Info
At the BDSM show, lust is always on display for the lads...
6.3k words
8.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The BDSM Show was for everyone and anyone that wanted to join in, whether they were taking their fun with others on the main floor of the club, or were performing on the stages set up around the club. Bodies heaved, dancing and groping, some making little groups for themselves, down on their knees, sucking cock, other males getting their backsides stuffed full, whether with toys or dicks, it didn't seem to matter to any of them. Clothing was optional and yet there was a good deal of merely revealing clothing and bare chests amongst the mixed leather and latex, though in the gay scene taking advantage of a place where they could really let their kink flag fly. Lights flashed, sweeping over the crowd in blues and purples and even greens too, though the tapir.

He was far from alone there, of course, Guaco not being a stranger to such events, even if it was a new place to him. He'd come alone, the lights flashing over his green coat, drinking in the sights with soft lust, wanting to join in but not quite able to cross that line. It was the sort of thing where he needed someone to take his hand and lead him forward, though there were plenty of dominant furries at the club, surely, that wouldn't mind taking him in hand.

Guaco scanned the crowd, catching sight of a feral dragon clad in blue scales sauntering through. He might have been nondescript, if he'd been an anthro, though there was no missing the rich, blue scales on a form like his, his tail snaking lightly back and forth behind him as he made a path for himself. His white horns protruded straight back from his head, a line of chunkier spike-like plates running down his spine from the back of his head, the flash of a pink tongue shooting out as he shot the tapir a cheeky grin.

Karrn may have been cocky when he was on his own, but a firm, dominant paw on him, dragging at his horns, perhaps, was all he required. He wasn't there to top anyone, casting his gaze over the stages, though there was one up there that had instantly caught his attention. Another dragon, just like him, but there was nothing submissive in the proud tilt of the drake's muzzle, how he held himself regally up beside a stallion who seemed to be hosting the night and a canine anthro with a skull for a face.

Interesting...

Eldingar did not catch anyone's eyes on him in particular, sitting up tall and proud on his haunches, his cock already out as the host called the attention of the crowd, those interested shuffling closer and closer. He'd been there before and knew the routine, scales prickling with desire, a rich, deep shade of blue with wings that spread wide on either side of him and a frill that sprung up from his head like a crest. The tip of his tail had a similar frill, spread out like a fan, but it was best used when directing his movement in the air. He was not often in his current form, more often than not using the magic flowing through his veins to remain as an anthro -- though he was flexible in which form he took.

At the club, with the sea of hungry, submissive faces, which he would not remember, before him, his blue, ridged cock throbbed with need, eager for climax, eager for pleasure. Theirs, beyond what he had been asked to do there, would not be any of his concern... And yet they would get every drop of it they wanted anyway.

A feral dragon, anyway, was better to pound, to take crudely, roughly, shivering, even then, as he was with raw need. The dragon swallowed, baring his teeth in a feral grin. He barely even noticed his partner up on stage with him for the first "event", so to speak, a canine with a skull for a face, as bright and as eye-catching as he was. Eldingar, after all, had his own desires to lust for.

Zombie, however, was not looking for something as rough as the dragon that he was sometimes working at the club with, a well-known dominant there, but one with a gentler touch. That often surprised those that he was partnered with, for his canine skull face could be startling to some, though he was comfortable with his appearance, the bright pink ram-like horns curling back from his head. His fur was subtler, black and deep purple, though he'd worn a neon-patterned pair of chaps that left nothing to the imagination, despite the bright blues and yellows and greens, perfect for the club. For his cock was already out, swelling from his sheath, the base a little plumper, hinting at more to come, the tip tapered to a point in the traditional shape of a canine's shaft.

His ears perked up from either side of his skull, intact in a purple and black fluff, though the white interiors were further coloured by a sharp green, ears twitching back and forth to catch the medley of sounds surrounding him.

Being a skulldog, after all, did not mean that he could not have as much fun as everyone else, after all, parting his jaws lightly, tongue flickering back and forth tantalisingly inside. He wouldn't be the one there down on his knees, not as he casually stroked his hard-on, watching a particular green figure in the crowd, a tapir with a cute snout that he had not seen there before, tip forward. Maybe he wouldn't have noticed him if he was not so close to the stage, but Zombie had seen more than enough at the club to know when his interest was perked.

"Alright, alright, are we all having a kinky good time tonight?" The stallion host, a black stud with his mottled pink and grey cock already dropping from his sheath. "We're going to need a couple of volunteers for our fantastic doms up here -- a rare find, Eldingar, and a favourite of the club, Zombie! Give them a round of applause!"

The crowd cheered and stamped, Karrn's tail flicking back, his need coming through, though he was bold enough to know when he could take the step, to take what he wanted -- or at least put himself out there. His lips parted, revealing a pink maw, a couple of the anthros around him, for he was still larger than them, stepping away to give him space.

"So! The name of the game is orgasm control!" The stallion host said, though Karrn's eyes couldn't help but drop to his cock, again and again, throbbing wantonly. "You might want to cum, you horny subs, but you can't until your dom says! On edge and throbbing... Or maybe forced through multiple climaxes, all for their pleasure!"

The drake shuddered, the slit at the base of his belly plumping out a little, the pink of his shaft showing. Yes... Yes, that did sound very much like a good time to him. But how did he get up there? When were they going to ask?

The stallion cast his eyes about, though it was the throbbing of his cock that picked out a volunteer to request up, eyes landing on a certain green tapir, whose snout was wriggling all over the place in his excitement.

"Ah -- good sir! Would you like to join us up on stage? Don't keep our studs waiting?"

Guaco squeaked, the tapir's eyes lighting up, even as his stomach twisted itself up into knots. What, really? Him? They were really going to invite him up? He was dressed lightly, of course, in a mesh shirt that didn't hide anything, the curves of his body thick and alluring, though the tight booty shorts perhaps could have been a little more modest, the latex highlighting his body nicely. But who was at a club like that to be modest?

Feeling all eyes on

"I volunteer," Karrn said, though his voice was soft, even as he raised his wing to make sure he was seen. "If there is no one else..."

"Oh-ho-oh!"

The stallion grinned, gesturing, inviting the large, feral dragon up on stage.

"By all means..." He said, flirtatiously casting an eye over the drake. "You will do very nicely with Eldingar here, fortunately for you. He's not always available."

Eldingar cocked his head, though didn't roll his eyes, even if it took quite a big effort of will not to. Sure, he wasn't always the most "out there" of dragons when it came to indulging himself, but that was because his life and living situation, how he preferred to be. Naturally, he was submissively, but his partner had a holding in the club, which meant that he was occasionally sent out to relieve himself, to take those carnal pleasures that, when Eldingar was the one in bondage, he was not able to take for himself. Yet only with other males, of course... For anything else was outside the rules laid out for him. And the dragon always obeyed the rules, even when they were of his own making.

But when he was allowed out by his partner to satisfy his desires in the most carnal of ways... His eyes burned with delight, cock hard and throbbing, the tip glistening with a drop of pre-cum that his partner to be, Karrn, as he introduced himself, couldn't drag his eyes away from.

Eldingar grunted, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth, not looking at Karrn's face, only his body.

"You don't need to know my name... I'm not going to remember yours."

Karrn shuddered bodily, his legs already wanting to bow submissively. Even though the other dragon was a good match in size for him, he felt small before him, the other drake hitting all the right spots. And he hadn't even touched him yet!

Zombie grinned, though it came off as a little more frightening than he intended, despite how it made Guaco's heart pound. They were introduced by the host, though the tapir could only wriggle in place, lost for words. It was as if a switch had been pressed, unable to escape the swelling lust of the club, those in the crowd kissing and fucking, lost in a swathe of heat through which he had to break.

"Now... Take orders only from your doms," the host said, stepping to the side to give them the stage. "And do as you will!"

Eldingar pounced immediately, the dragon's jaws hanging open as he hungrily pinned his prize, his victim. Despite being in his feral form, he was still quite adept with ropes with a good degree of dexterity left in his feet and toes, roughly and crudely binding Karrn. First, he lashed the drake's wings together, looping the rope to create a criss-cross pattern to keep the leathery folds tucked away. A spreader bar offered him more options for the blue dragon's back end, kicking it between his legs as he worked quickly to bind the drake's ankles to it. Yet he was not much of a "drake" anymore, bent over as he was, his legs forced wide, cock spilling out to hang down below his stomach, throbbing with desire.

"So needy..." He hissed through his teeth, though Eldingar was set on using him, on shoving his dick into him and taking his raw pleasure until he was good and done. "Good..."

More and more feral, losing himself in the best of ways. The drake finished his bondage on Karrn by binding his forelegs together -- tight. It was not for Karrn to wriggle free, after all, as much as he hissed and moaned through an open mouth, the other dragon accepting everything that was happening to him as he was flipped over onto his back. Before Eldingar, he whined submissively, though could not even squirm without losing his balance on his back, not even a as a hard cock was presented to his lips.

As Karrn took that thick length into his maw, the dragon above him groaned, thrusting crudely, using his mouth as if it was a hole to fuck. Oh, gods... Karrn had not realised how much he'd needed that, groaning around it, letting himself slip away. He didn't need to exist, not at that moment, nothing more than a hole to fuck, a hole to be pounded, his cock hard, aching, yet denied attention so far. He didn't even know whether the dominant dragon was going to allow him orgasm or not, though he knew that he wanted whatever it was that Eldingar wanted of him.

Getting off? Oh, in the service of a dominant like him, that could wait, need surging through him, pre-cum spilling headily down the length of his cock. It didn't matter what he needed, not one bit, not as he slavered and drooled over that fat, blue length, running his tongue over the bumps and ridges, though it caught him off guard, not a standard shape. Something told Karrn that he wouldn't get to memorise it when he was pinned under the pounding, driving thrusts of the drake, wrapping his tongue around as much as he could, slickening it up as much as he could with saliva.

"Mmmmph..."

Eldingar might have gone in rough, but Zombie, though he watched it all with great interest, wanted for something softer, lighter, even if the firm strokes that his partner most craved would, surely, come at some point. Drawing the tapir in against his body, he held him firmly, licking the edge of his skull lips and teeth as Guaco all but swooned against him. He was so obviously submissive, though there was a playful spark in the thickly built tapir that he liked, curious to find more. And to find out what moans the anthro made in the throes of passion too...

"Heavy or light with bondage?" Zombie asked, running his paws teasing down Guaco's front as the tapir blushed, though it was merely from the heat in his body and not from any kind of embarrassment. "You don't have to go that heavy."

"Um..." Guaco could barely think straight, let alone get the words that he needed to pass on to Zombie, his dom, to break his lips. "Yes... Mmm, oh... Oh, yes, whatever you want. I'm good with it. No pain."

Zombie grinned, nodding, rubbing the side of his skull-muzzle against Guaco's snout, which curled back and forth delightedly, his flexible nose brushing against the bone, inviting the canine to more intimately explore him.

"Of course, cutie... But I'm not going to go fully easy on you..."

He might have been more of a gentle dom, of course, but Zombie could adjust himself to a partner too, using a set of blue ropes on the tapir so that he was restrained, tied up like a treat to be devoured, slowly, lustfully. With his cock out and hard, he didn't have much patience in tying Guaco up in bondage anyway, going for a simple arm to arm bondage with the tapir's forearms lying against one another behind his back. It was secure and tight without pulling at Guaco's shoulder blades, though Zombie wanted to keep flexibility in his submissive's body, at least for the moment. He wouldn't bind his legs, but there was a tightly fitted posture collar for those with moderate necks: perfect for the tapir!

Guaco grunted as the collar fitted into place, lines lying up the length of his neck and digging restrictively, though lightly, in under his chin, forcing him to keep his head raised. His cock throbbed, the fat swell of it showing through his latex shorts, though Zombie made quick work of those, yanking them down so that he was as exposed as the skulldog was. With the needy length exposed, pre-cum smeared wetly over the tip as Guaco was forced to his knees, a hard length of canine cock pressed to his lips as if in offering.

"Take it all down."

There was no opening to disagree in the skulldog's voice and Guaco moaned, readily obeying. He quivered, his back facing the ground, though the heady slops and slurps of the dragon devouring the other's cock could not escape his attention. There was just so much there surrounding him, forcing him to pay attention, even if he spared a moment to teasingly rub his snout, curling and twitching, over the skulldog's cock and balls, caressing them tenderly. For if there was one thing that Guaco was more than happy to pay reverence to, it was the strength of a dom, in however they chose to present themselves.

Yet the real treat came, despite the throbbing need between his legs, when he slid the hot length of smooth-skinned shaft into his mouth, gulping it lightly into the back of his throat in one slide. He wouldn't settle for anything less as he eagerly bobbed his head back and forth to please his dominant, Zombie groaned, jaws hanging open, the dark pits of his eyes fixed on Guaco in such a way that, even then, the tapir could not help but feel safe.

Safe where he was, controlled, used, dominated... He let go, allowing the smooth feel of the canine's cock to dictate his breaths, his moments, even though he swore his cock got harder and harder with every bob of his snout on Zombie's cock. That couldn't be possible, but they had said it was all about orgasm denial, so maybe it was just the illusion of Guaco knowing that he couldn't cum yet, that maybe he couldn't cum at all.

That was hot, so enticing, even as he curled his flexible tongue around the skulldog's cock, languishing in the moment, letting everything wash over him. It was not often that he got to experience such a deep sense of submission with another, but the canine made him feel as if it was possible, that he held the leash, firmly, so firmly that Guaco didn't have to have any agency of his own. He couldn't move, the posture collar holding him safe, stopping him from moving anywhere near as much as he would have if he had been free, the pressure reminding him, constantly, of his place there, his position, his undying submission.

And that was what submission was truly about, the trust, the letting go, the allowance of things that, in other parts of one's life, anthros (and ferals too, for that matter) held onto far too tightly. It was there that he chose to express himself, Zombie grunting above him, rocking his hips slowly but firmly, demanding more without words.

Moaning around Eldingar's cock, Karrn tried to slurp -- but the drake had him pinned. Karrn squirmed helplessly, legs comically spread as his tail flopped back and forth, though it was only the feral drake's forelegs, on either side of him, that stopped him from rolling to one side or the other. He'd been put in such a humiliating public position that his heart raced, eyes trying to slide to the side to see the other pair, the tapir and the skulldog, though Karrn was more than happy with the dominant that he had been placed with.

Cruelly, Eldingar's hind foot came up, taunting him, rubbing the side of his cock, though the drake was careful to keep his sharp claws away from Karrn's sensitive flesh. The drake squirmed and thrust, though couldn't do anything on his back, wanting to cum right there and then, though, of course, he would be denied. He would be denied, controlled, until the dragon had deemed him fit to cum.

Eldingar, however, was in a better position to enjoy the scene, revelling in the attention, though he rammed into the dragon's maw hard and fast, lusting for the feel of a soft, pliable throat around his cock. A dragon's mouth, undoubtedly, was built for sucking cock, though he didn't have any need to hold back. Let the submissive please him, lust and twisting curls of need pulsating deep within his loins, thrusting harder and harder, using that muzzle like a hole as orgasm roared and he bellowed out his first climax.

Even Zombie was watching, his head slightly tilted at the ferocious display his fellow dom was giving, though he clearly did not feel at all like he had to match up to anything, for they were their own kind of dominants, taking and giving as it worked for them and the scene. Eldingar forced Karrn to take it all, though he didn't make it easy for him, thrusting and grinding even as hot splatters of cum shot from his cock, an orgasm that would have had impressive reach if he had been free. But it was spent messily into the dragon's maw, oozing around his teeth as Karrn wriggled and fought to take it all. The host commentated something on what was happening, though Eldingar didn't care, flushed with heat at being the centre of attention, his cock drooled cum and yet not softer in the slightest.

12