The BDSM Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now..." He growled, preparing to roll and flip the dragon onto all fours again... "It's time for you to really submit."

Only for him, all for him. Karrn moaned his acceptance, head falling back, cum drooling and splashing from his maw, throat working even though he had not been able to gulp it all down.

Zombie watched the show, though he could barely stop his excitement as the soft maw of the tapir closed around him, his cock slick and throbbing. Yet if he was going to spend one load, he would do it in the tapir's backside.

"Come here, cutie."

The tapir shivered, yet Zombie handled him confidently, getting him on his back on a small, padded bench, which was wide enough that Guaco did not feel that he was going to spill off the side at any point. At the same time as Eldingar thrust his long pole of dragon meat into Karrn's anal ring, Zombie lined up with Guaco's, though with Guaco on his rather than all fours like Karrn was.

The moans of the submissives filled the air as the crowd went wild, stomping and cheering, lusting for the scene. Zombie would have exchanged a sly grin and a wink with Eldingar if the dragon had been interested in that sort of thing, though the dragon was too caught up in thrusting to obviously care. It was as if no one else existed in the room for the drake but himself and the submissive he was fucking, bearing down over the other feral dragon, forcing his front half to bow to the stage while his back end was left hitched up in the air.

It was hot to watch, but nothing like thrusting with long, powerful, driving grinds of his hips into Guaco's rump, watching conflicted emotions cross the tapir's face. Guaco was clearly close already, though the skulldog smirked inwardly, keeping up the pace just in the right way so that the tapir could not fall too quickly. It was not the way of it, dragging it out, stalling Guaco's climax and inevitable pleasure for as long as possible.

The tapir, however, didn't have to know in any way that his pleasure was inevitable.

Guaco moaned, his head rolling to the side, trying to focus, though the blue shapes of the dragons coming together, the roars and snarls that filled the air, seemed so much bigger and more forceful than him. Even though he was still quite a good size, not small or diminutive in any way, the dragons fucking there, making the stage echo with stomps of the dominant one's back feet, made him imagine he was so. And the cock sliding in and out of his tight tail hole opened up him so beautifully, made him want to rock onto it and ride it, even as the skulldog's paw brushed his cock.

Whimpering, Guaco moaned out a begging plea, though Zombie pulled back, lightly brushing his cock, testing his readiness.

"You don't get to cum until I say you do," he growled, though the softness was gone from his tone. "Understood?"

"Ugh... Unff... Y-yes, ohhh!"

He did understand, though he wanted more, the crudity of the hot spill of his semen across his belly. He didn't get to fill a maw or a tail hole with it -- but, for Guaco, it was far better to be pounded, to feel every ripple coursing through him.

To not be in control...

Guaco whined, watching the dragons, the sheer power of the larger one... What was his name? Eldingar? Oh, at a time like that, even Guaco could barely remember his own name, thrust after thrust powering into him, backing off when he moaned more loudly, his cock flushed full of blood and harder than ever.

Yet Eldingar only cared for his orgasm, his dominance, forcing his submissive down. He didn't need to be as kind as Zombie was being, snarling, heaving, dominating his partner with the pinning force of his body, weight bearing down heavily over Karrn's shoulders. The blue dragon's tongue hung lustfully out of his muzzle, his backside in the air, though, even then, Karrn took care to not let his tail smack back against Eldingar's stomach, not wanting to hinder his dominant in any way.

"Don't you dare cum..."

Karrn moaned. Oh, why did he have to make it so difficult? He would have been happy to lie there all night and be railed, if only Eldingar would have him! Why couldn't they have a game like, "make the sub cum as hard as possible", hm? That would have been better!

Yet it was Karrn who had volunteered, though he realised, in the scuffle of changing positions, he had ended up with the skulldog and the tapir in his line of sight. That gave him something to focus on, sealing away his moans as much as he could behind clenched jaws, shuddering in place. He only had to think about not cumming, no matter how easy it would have been to allow himself over the edge, focusing on all the little details around him.

If he didn't look at the big picture, after all, maybe that would make it easier on him...right? If he focused on the shift of the skulldog's fur, the thrust of his hips, how the tapir's nose fluttered, soft and flexible, making him wonder how it would feel on his own body...the mechanics of it all...that would help him hold back?

Karrn growled, licking his lips, his anal ring clenching hard around Eldingar's cock, as if he was trying to suck him deeper and push him out at the same time. Oh no, no... But yes... He needed it, wanted it, eyes fixed on the horny show before him, chin on the wooden stage, watching how the tapir moaned, his snout wriggling, the bounce and wiggle of his cock above his belly. He would have happily joined in to service that cock, forgetting himself, though Karrn had been known to cum without even having his dick touched on more than one occasion before.

"Stay still..."

Karrn hadn't realised that he was squirming, not as Eldingar thrust and he tried to focus, so very desperately. The aching burn in his cock had him at the edge, but, just as he was about to cum and lose complete control, the dragon above him backed off -- but only a touch. He didn't want to make it too easy for Karrn, not when he was succulently indulging his own pleasures, Karrn shuddering, moaning, trying to rock and grind back on his dick with every ounce of freedom in his bondage that he had. Which was, it had to be said, not very much at all.

"Oh... Please... Please..." Karrn begged, rubbing his muzzle submissively against the stage, not caring how he looked to the lust of the crowd. "Take me, fuck me, make me cum, let me cum!"

But Eldingar only leaned more heavily above him, spreading his wings dominantly, the studly dragon suddenly appearing larger and more powerful. Karrn swooned, the tightness in his tail hole swelling, as if Eldingar's cock was getting bigger, but it was all that he needed, all that he craved.

"Don't you dare cum."

Eldingar was not to be argued with and Karrn whined plaintively, though obeyed. His body ached, on a hair trigger, as if all it would take was one tiny slip in concentration for him to lose complete control. Yet he could not, would not, grinding his teeth together as he was kept on the edge, hammered into with ruthless, punishing strokes. Just the thrusts that he needed.

"Mmm, take it, but no cumming yet, tapir."

Guaco shuddered as the skulldog referred to him as his species, the phrasing doing odd things to his stomach, making it turn over in the best of ways. He moaned aloud and nodded, doing his best to hold back, though it was so much easier for him, on his back with his arms slightly uncomfortably pinned under him, to let go, to give that control over to someone else. He barely knew Zombie and yet the dom took good care of him, slamming in much harder and faster, making his head swim with lust, as soon as Guaco was at least somewhat in control of himself.

Ah, but it was the skulldog who kept him there on the edge, changing back and forth between very hard and fast strokes and slower ones, even slowing to a halt completely at some points. Guaco didn't have to deliberately hold back and edge himself, but he clamped his mouth shut and swallowed his moans, his body aching desperately for release. Yet he had resolved to be good, to be pleasing, to do everything he could, over and over again. He felt the eyes of the crowd on him, exulting in the fact that he was, at least in some way, riling them up. Of course, the dragons were louder, the blue drake staring at him, glassy-eyed. Perhaps he didn't really see him, but Guaco still tried his best to shoot Karrn, at least, that's what he thought his name was, a breathless grin, lust curling deep within the pit of his belly.

Zombie took everything in, but he did not have to hold back. No, not at all, not as he took his pleasure, driving deep, spending his cream inside Guaco's rump without slowing his driving, rougher thrusts. The cries of the tapir told him he was more than on the right track to making sure he was having a good time too, the skulldog's body quivering with repressed need, the flow of finally spending himself. Creamy cum spurted thickly inside Guaco's backside, oozing and drooling out along the length of his cock, yet the skulldog barely rested for even a moment, his cock hard and ready, thrusting on.

"Not yet for you... Not yet."

He kept eye contact with Guaco -- well, as much as he could, considering that he did not technically have pupils like many anthros in his skull face. But the meaning was there, the intensity of the connection between them, revelling in the delicious tightness around his cock, how Guaco squeezed around him as if, even then, he was trying to give Zombie as much pleasure as possible.

Zombie liked that... He liked that rather a lot, in fact. Guaco was a partner that he could very well see himself having fun with even if they were not at the BDSM club, claiming his attention despite the cacophony of the crowd, the passion of them, the rampant horniness that would ebb and flow amongst them throughout the night.

But he could languish where he was too, letting it all roll over him as he thrust long and slow, squelching into the tapir's tail hole, relishing in it. He needed it all and licked the outside of his skull's maw as he thrust. He could be greedy and claim it, though taking Guaco along for the kinky ride was all part of the fun.

Seeing the skulldog climax, Eldingar was not to be outdone either, the dragon growing, letting it flow through him, the heat of blood pulsating around his body, as if the beat of his heart was no longer suitable merely to control that part of his body. He thrust harder and harder, forcing Karrn to hold back with every fibre of willpower in his body, whining and moaning, his eyes closed against the onslaught of lust.

Yet he would have to find a way through, even as Eldingar, once more, emptied himself inside the drake, adding to the first load, the slick mess drooling thickly from his tail hole. It might have stayed deep in there for longer if the dragon had not thrust so wildly, pinning Karrn down in his bondage, all while the drake fought and squirmed, trying to hold back.

Oh, but it was hard, especially as he watched the skulldog fill the tapir, thrusting more determinedly, as if he was not going to let him stay on the edge for much longer. It was a build-up, yes, but he wasn't sure how he would feel if there was no payoff anymore, needing it, craving it, tongue hanging out of his mouth as if he really was nothing more than a cock hungry whore that could not control himself.

No... Karrn thought dimly, leaning back a little more into the savage, pounding, driving force under his tail.

"Are they going to let them cum? Or not, folks?" The host raised his voice into the microphone, though neither submissive caught the wicked grin on his face. "Cheer for them now and stomp your feet! Let every orgasm be in celebration of what they have, so far, been denied!"

The roar of the crowd overruled the music, drowning out all else as Karrn whined, rocking his head back and forth, wanting it, needing it, mindless to anything else. The drake's lips twitched, yet he didn't have anything at all like a growl left in him, helpless as Eldingar slammed in, ruthless, pounding, driving, taking his pleasure, stroke after sloppy stroke.

"Cum."

Oh! It was there, but so quiet that he almost missed it. To his horror, however, it was the skulldog that said it to the tapir, who squealed happily, a cry that was only broken off when Zombie gripped his cock, pumping him hard and fast in time with his thrusts. Yet Guaco had been so close to the edge already, clearly, that he couldn't help but climax, thrusting and grinding up from the bench, though it was mostly just a rocking of his hips, the skulldog holding one leg up in the air as Guaco spent his cream all over his own belly. The tapir's eyes half-closed, losing himself, yet Zombie was there with the solid, reassuring presence of his body, keeping time, thrust after thrust, keeping the tapir going.

"Mmm... Maybe..."

Eldingar slammed in, baring his teeth in a feral grin as he took his partner, the hole in which he had chosen to spend his load, need, once more, rising within him. It was not to be held back, not as he greedily took in the sloppy mess that the skulldog had made of Guaco. He growled deep in the back of his throat, in a moment of mercy deciding to take pity on the dragon under him.

For it was at the point of yet another orgasm for Eldingar, his wings flared and boldly spread, that he allowed Karrn, finally, blissfully, to cum. It was a whispered hiss of a command from Eldingar to Karrn, though the dragon still caught it, eyes wide, every muscle in his body strained with blissful tension. And, when his orgasm erupted, spilling over the stage in a messy deluge of cream, it was almost painful for Karrn, the dragon had been in such a great state of need. Even Guaco, in a state of post-orgasm bliss, lifted his head, his lower jaw falling slack, Zombie still thrusting. Every eye in the room was on them, or so it seemed, Karrn shrieking out his pleasure, spending a dirty load of cum onto the stage.

"And that there is what we call a release!" The stallion host said, laughing as he twirled the microphone around his paw. "And what a release it was! Are you feeling good there, boys?"

Karrn didn't answer, still climaxing and rolling through his long, powerful orgasm, the pool of cream under him growing larger and larger, though Guaco managed a weak nod, faint with the posture collar, of course, still in place, still light-headed. The skulldog teasingly stroked his cock, though Guaco had nowhere to jerk away to, too sensitive for such touching.

One thing was certain, however, as the night at the club moved on, that all four of them would again find themselves in one of the many backrooms for more pleasure, Karrn stuffed repeatedly while Eldingar got to relieve his rougher needs and Guaco pleasing the skulldog, over and over again, in whatever way he asked.

For all, there could not have been a better night, not even as the show rolled on.

And Guaco, most certainly, would be back again to the BDSM club to see Zombie perform next time too!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeding Room The breeding room at a con is full of surprises...in NonHuman
Kinky Adventures of Robin Ch. 01 The kinky adventures begin for this horny babe...in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories