The BDSM Tourist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

Pulling the leather mask off of Terri and checking to make sure she was ok. The beaming smile, lust filled eyes and smell of cum emanating from her a clear sign she was. I told her that her punishment wasn't finished so ponder on what I was going to do to her next her smile grew even bigger as a 'yes Master' escaped her lips. Once Donna was lowered to the floor and a slow grown confirmed this I set about un-tying her, the rope had dug deep into her skin, it would take a few hours for her skin to return to normal, such was the amount of twisting and turning she was doing watching me punish her sister.

Opening her legs and pulling out the egg vibrator, she rolled over onto her back, a move she was not given permission to do. I pushed her back over and slapped her ass. My hand now stinging even more, Donna let out a small guttural moan of pleasure, this damned woman never ceased to amaze me.

"Please Master. Again."

"Do not forget your place Slave. You're here to watch your sister being punished not the other way around."

Donna nodded, the smile never left her lips, even when I pushed her onto her back and picked her up off the floor, instinctively her arms went around me and she buried her head into my neck, letting out a slow purring sound as she did. She couldn't see me smile as I carried her out onto the back porch and sat her on the edge of the bubbling hot tub.

"I will bring your sister in a moment. Her pussy and her ass are yours. You are permitted nothing above her navel. But you need to take great care, you watched as I punished her so you know what you can do."

Instantly she looked up at me, her face flushed her smile became even wider. Tears trickled from her eyes and as I wiped them away Donna took my hands and kissed them both. She truly understood now, as we both sat on the back porch of her cabin in the middle of nowhere, the gentle summer breeze tingling against our naked skin and with the birds singing their daily song, Donna finally understood.

This last act between us all was simply to draw a line under everything that has happened. The lies, the failed attempt to cover it all up, the recognition that both Donna and Terri have now been forgiven; we were once again a family.

"Suck me."

Instantly Donna was on her knees, my cock swelling in her mouth as she worked her magic on me, minutes later and no matter how hard I tried to stave off the inevitable, Donna had me deep in her mouth as I emptied myself down her throat. Once she had cleaned me I withdrew myself from her and smiled. Her cheeks flushed as I walked back into the cabin. A few minutes later I again stepped back onto the back porch, Terri two paces behind me.

A rope and a leg spreader in my hand, telling Terri to lay down I attached the leg spreader, tied the rope to it looped it over one of the eves and pulled. Terri's legs lifted off the decking. I tied the rope off and looked at Donna, her hunger for her sister evident in her eyes again. I had decided to end this with a game; it was time to tell them the rules.

"Donna I have a task for you, if you can make your sister cum before she can make me cum then Terri will forfeit one punishment to you. If however she can make me cum before you can make her cum, then you will forfeit one punishment to her. Are the rules clear to both of you?"

Both girls smiled. Donna more so when she realized that Terri was now handicapped, the slight nod between us merely confirming her suspicions. We both knew Donna wasn't going to stop at one orgasm. Kneeling next to Terri I let the game commence, Donna instantly knelt between her sisters open legs and devoured her pussy, Terri let out a muffled groan, although her task was set out before her, she couldn't help but be caught up in her own pleasure as she set about sucking my cock.

Almost instantly she realized something was wrong, maybe it was the taste of Donna on me or the taste of cum I wasn't sure how she figured it out so quick, suddenly the look of fear came to her features as she now knew making me cum was going to be an uphill battle. Terri let out a soft groan, Donna had found the right spot and now set to work on her sisters pussy and judging by Donna's shoulder motion I didn't need to guess what she had up Terri's ass, I did wonder how many.

Terri fended off her orgasm as best she could. But too many things were against her now. Although I was hard and she was extremely talented, Donna had already staked her claim and a minute later Terri let out a muffled scream as she came into her sister's mouth. Not even waiting a second longer Donna continued to set about her sisters already abused pussy, her tongue torturing poor Terri's clit for all she was worth.

Much to my surprise I could feel myself starting to get ready to cum, sensing this Terri desperately tried to push all thought of what Donna was doing to the back of her mind trying ever so hard to concentrate on making me cum. I had been around Terri long enough to see the early signs for her, and at this moment she was so close to another orgasm I did wonder what reserve she was using to keep Donna's expert mouth at bay.

Donna feeling victory was ever so close simply set about her sister's pussy with even more gusto. My balls tightened, Terri grabbed my ass and forced all of me into her. Donna felt the movement and just went for it. I had to put this one down to a draw as I poured everything I had down Terri's throat and Donna pushed her sister over the edge one last time, leaving her a sweating heaving wreck on the porch decking.

Twenty minutes later we were all sat in the hot tub, both girls now splashing each other and chatting about how the whole deal was rigged and only Master could get away with it. An hour later Donna was locking her home up and we returned to our cabin. The rest of the holiday left us all laughing and always having a smile on our faces that seemed to be infectious when we went to places like the Mall, and although I would have loved to return to the national Park, I felt their was still to many raw memories for the girls there at the moment.

But the end of our holiday was looming. Both girls refused to discuss it hoping against hope I would change my mind and stay. At the airport with the final call for my plane being announced, both girls burst into tears. I held them one last time, looking to Donna I made her promise to look after her sister, she nodded. I had one final act to do and even this made me sick.

"You have both been good for me. I truly love you both as sisters and Slaves and as your Master I have one last gift to give you."

Both stopped mid cry, hoping against hope I would change my mind even at this late hour, and as much as I desperately wanted to I couldn't.

"Please take off your chokers."

Both girls reluctantly obeyed me, but in a joint act of defiance neither one of the girls would hand me their chokers. I understood and let them have this small victory. Hugging them once more I walked down the causeway towards the ticket desk. Stopping just the once to wave goodbye to two of the greatest and most stunning women I had ever known.

******* Even as I watched the plane land the irony of it all still had me smiling, here I am at the airport waiting for my girls just as three weeks ago Donna was in the very same position. I spotted them both as they came through customs and onto the concourse, moving away from the pillar I was leaning against. It was that movement that caught Terri's eye and she waved excitedly.

Donna looked in the direction of her wave and both changed directions and came to a stop in front of me. The girls were close to tears, truth be known, I was close to misting up as well, especially when I noticed both girls had their chokers on.

"Please Master hug us, because if you don't we will both get on our knees in front of you this very minute."

"You threaten your Master Terri?"

"I would like to think of it as gentle persuasion Master, well that and looking forward to being punished for it of course."

Laughing so much I was crying I hugged my girls so tight to me I was not sure any of us were able to breathe normally. My heart was pounding out of my chest, it was a week since returning from our holiday and every day of that week was a day of hell. Many times an everyday occurrence would trigger a memory of our holiday and I would ache to my very soul. I never wanted to leave, but I had to, simply to prove a point.

The day Donna told me of her wealth I knew it meant nothing to me, telling both the girls would have been easy to do but I also knew I had to remove any nagging doubt about it from Donna's mind. My Dad was wise beyond his years and I truly regret not sitting with him more often and having more of those Father/Son conversation, thinking there would always be time and suddenly realizing when you see that wooden box slowly sink into the ground that there is never enough time.

He told me once that if you loved someone then let them go. If they loved you enough to accept your gift of freedom, they will return. If they don't, then it was never meant to be. The day I left both the girls at the airport to return home, I gave them their freedom and left, it felt like my heart was being ripped out of me and for days afterwards I couldn't even look in the mirror such was my self loathing.

For five days I heard nothing from the girls but the sixth day I received a text, all it gave me was a flight number and time of arrival. It wasn't until I returned home from work and switched the computer on did any of it make sense, an e-mail from Donna with three words in it. 'We are lost.' When I phoned Donna she put me on speaker so Terri could join in the conversation. Both told me they were coming here and beg for me to return if they had to. Hearing their voices breathed life into me, this man who for almost a week had been nothing more than a dead man walking.

Breaking our group hug we walked to the carousel, a few minutes later Donna pointed to a bag and I pulled it off.

"That's it Master, we only brought one case." Said Terri.

I looked at both of them not sure I was hearing this correctly, two women and enough clothes to fill just one case. Donna held my arm and also held my stare. That spirit I trusted in both girls coming to the fore yet again. Perhaps it was time to just be quiet and let the girls talk for a change. On the way out of the terminal Donna told me she had booked all three of us into a hotel, she gave me the address and an hour later we were stood in the penthouse suit. No sooner had the door closed and the click of the door locking was heard then both girls stepped out of their clothes and now naked, knelt in front of me.

Their silence telling me their spirit had run its course, and as I was their Master, they would not speak again until allowed to do so. Removing my clothes and sitting crossed legged in front of them, fighting the urge to yet again hug both of them. Finally looking directly at Terri I nodded to her. She blushed for a moment and then composed herself, inwardly smiling I knew these two almost as well as they both knew me. Both assumed I would let Donna speak for them.

"Master we are lost, we came here to beg that you return with us. Both our abilities to function have become difficult, please come home with us."

Looking towards Donna and seeing tears in her eyes hurt me so much. I had caused this pain, not a physical pain that both girls needed, but a mental pain that pushed them into an area neither of them wanted to go. Nodding to her she nodded back and taking a moment to compose herself said.

"Please Master come home. Our family is broken and it's going to take all three of us to fix it."

I suppose as wise as my Father was, even he couldn't have imagined the true depth of pain that was involved in such a statement as letting those you love so deeply go, so they themselves could find their way back. We talked for hours about the logistics of me coming back; again Terri bowed to Donna's seniority and let her do most of the talking. Donna outlined what she had managed to organize in such a small period of time.

"Master, please do not be angry. We need you back with us, for years I have looked on my money as a curse. Over the last week I have used that curse to my advantage. Come home with us Master, live with us and make this family whole again."

Donna went on to tell me that Terri now worked at the National Park and she had found out that there was an opening for a carpenter. The job meant that I would have my own independence and working for a different section of the Park. Donna took great pains to tell me since I would be in a different department so would be distanced from both my girls. Donna would never be my boss.

Even when I looked at Terri, she smiled and said. "It's how it should be Master."

"As tempting as all this is, you both forget I'm English. I would need a work permit, things like that take time."

Both girls looked at each other and giggled, I had a feeling I had walked into a trap. Especially when Donna looked at Terri and she blushed.

"Master my sister pointed a few things out to me when you left. My money has been a curse and as you know I use it sparingly, I went to see my Father."

I was not sure I wanted to hear the rest of this. Terri noticed my anxiety and leaned forward to hold my hand, the look on her face making me pause, letting Donna continue.

"Please Master we did this because we both want you back with us. My Father conferred with his lawyers and they have arranged a work permit for you."

"Why would your Father do this Donna?"

Both girls again looked at each other, I got the feeling I was going into territory neither of them wanted to ever admit to. Finally Donna told me that they both lasted a day before they realized they needed me back, at Terri's insistence they both went to see Donna's Father. Donna sat meekly in the corner of his office while Terri screamed at her Father telling him if he cared at all for his daughter health and welfare he would do everything in his power to get you a work permit.

When her Father tried to shout back Terri then launched into another tirade out shouting her Father by telling him that his own daughter had never been happier than the last two weeks and if he cared at all about her he would move heaven and earth to get me a work permit so she would have a Master who would look after her rather than a Master more intent on stealing her money or worst putting her in hospital again.

Shaking my head I smiled to myself and now understanding why Terri was holding my hand so tightly. That steeliness in Terri that I had seen some weeks ago did have it's advantages, I did wonder if poor Donna's Father ever did manage to get a word in edgeways when Terri went off on a rant. All three of us knew I would return with the girls, perhaps happy endings really did happen after all.

******* Sitting on the floor talking about the logistics of a move back, I soon started to notice the signs of jet lag in both girls. Sending both off to shower together and off to bed, I got on with the practical parts of my move, telling my boss I would no longer be coming to work, talking to my lawyer about handing the apartment over to my ex. When Terri emerged from her shower she found me in the day room, knelt in front of me and waited. I nodded.

"Master the joy of seeing you today made me forget my place as your Slave, and I spoke out of turn."

By now Donna had entered the room and knelt beside her sister and waited. I was beginning to think all this had been rehearsed, again I nodded.

"Please Master I failed you, I took too long to come for you."

A thought struck me, rapidly followed by the word stupid. So I asked Donna if either of them had used the fun room. Both girls went crimson with embarrassment and then shook their heads. The mindset of both girls didn't allow them to punish each other. To them the only person who could punish them was their Master. As we talked I found out that for the past week, neither of them had done anything but have sex with each other.

It was now I recognized the look in both girls eyes, a need, almost a hunger for the pain they had been denied for a week. Telling Donna to stand and lean over the writing desk I stood and went to my clothes, pulling my belt out I doubled it over and without any pretence gave Donna ten swipes with my belt. I repeated the same to Terri and now with tears in their eyes and a smile on there faces, we all went to bed. The farewell tour of my hometown only took a few hours. Both the girls laughed when I showed them my old school and the bicycle sheds where I had my first kiss with Mandy Thomson, and the local places I used to frequent when I was younger, like the field at the edge of town, we got out of the car and I would point to sections of the field where I used to play football for hours with nothing more than a ball and two items of clothing to use as goal posts. When I turned and see the confused look on their faces I had to explain football to us was soccer to them.

When I realized they were teasing me, I told them to hold out there hands, both did as I told them and I slapped there hands with the words. "Don't tease Master."

Their smiles still on their faces that they had almost got away with teasing me and we all knew they would continue to do it. Ending finally back at the apartment I let the girls in and showed them around and they then set about packing my things ready to place them into storage for now, and on our return have everything I held remotely dear to me shipped over.

That thought alone made me smile. Terri noticed me smile and stopped folding one of my shirts, placed it on the bed and walked over to me. Donna stopped what she was packing and joined her sister and now both stood in front of me.

"Master. My sister and I understand this is a big day for you. Please understand we are a family. You yourself taught us that. We both want our family to stay together, if it saddens you that much to leave here, then we will move over here to you."

My parents taught me a saying. 'Home is where the heart is.' With both girls now in front of me I realized that no matter where we were it would be our home. Simply because we had each other and happy ending are supposed to have happy people in it, I saw my happy ending and that is with the two people now standing in front of me, these two I treasured the most in this world.

Taking that one step into them and hugging them was my final act of acceptance that we would leave here as a family and get on with the rest of our lives together. The banging on the apartment door broke the moment, and my shoulders slumped a little, I think the girls noticed. I recognized the banging and knew who it would be. Both girls followed me into the day room and stood in the center of the room when I opened the door.

"Hello Cathy, I thought I made it clear I would be out of the apartment by ten tomorrow morning."

Cathy feigned surprise and told me she hadn't got the message. So since she was only going to be a minute or two and that she really needed these measurements before tomorrow so she could give them to the decorators in the morning. There was no point in staving off the inevitable, figuring her grape vine of gossips had already told her I had people in the apartment, so standing away from the door, in strolled Cathy.

As she passed me I looked directly at Donna, her eyes told me all I needed to know. Donna looked directly at Cathy her face now stone, her hands clenching an unclenching, instinctively she looked her over like she was some bug that needed to be stamped on. Both girls looked to me and I shook my head wanting Cathy out of the apartment as quickly as possible meant letting her do her measuring and then leave.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers