All Comments on 'The Beach'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved your little story

I don't like any sort of infidelity, but this piece is so sweet and so lovingly written that I enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you for sharing it

D.S.

niceman_bigcockniceman_bigcockover 8 years ago
Perfect

my favourite fantasy is my wife sharing me while she finds out she's bi, and you told it beautifully. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An awkward story. Way too much filler and irrelevant information.

The basic plot is sound: couple meets ignored pregnant woman and they decide to have sex. Pregnant woman is cheating. The married couple ditch their fidelity with little discussion, and opening their relationship to future dalliances, especially pay-back sex for the wife with another man. Starting to get uncomfortable.

Of course everyone and everything is perfect, sexy, beautiful, considerate, loving, and apparently with no interference or complications from the fiancé'. Hell, the cheating girl friend improves her life, her character, and her career, just by a one night fuck fest with this married couple. Isn't fucking around grand?

And the time you spend describing clothing, wearing it, trying it on, how each person looks in each ensemble, is tedious. Maybe you should write for a fashion magazine? The subject seems to enthrall you.

So, the whole story is so contrived, and everything these people do is so perfect and timely and charming, that it just devolves into a unbelievable fairy tale, appealing to someone with little experience in real life; kind of childish. No concerns about STD's. No concerns about the fiancé' (she could be lying, maybe?). No concerns about being setup, a violent altercation, the husband (or wife) arranging for a future rendezvous without the spouse's knowledge?

Its nice to have fun, but this was too cheap, improbable, and unrealistic to be believable. Maybe you should start an X-rated version of Grimm's Fairy Tales; this would fit right in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
! star

Instead of one sexual predator, you have a pair of sexual predators!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

Loved it and will be sharing this with my other half. Ignore the ignorant, can't write their own story, red necks and just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay she was lonely but cheating with a couple give me a break

this story has no redeeming value.. period

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Ignore the ones that for whatever reason

can't or won't sign their comments. Nice story with good development. I also loved the topic as I have a weakness for pregnant women. I have been in similar situation in real live years ago before I made the mistake of getting married. Enjoyed the story and now am going to read your other stuff as I just discovered you.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story by a great writer. I gave it the 5 stars that it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Ignore the ones that for whatever reason

If you can't stand people being anonymous on the internet, YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong, newbie. You're one of those idiots who would move next to an airport and the complain about the noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Every time

I post a comment under my screen name I get 1 bombed on my stories.

A month ago I had 14 stories with an H designation, now I have 1. Guess why I comment as anymoose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny comments

Like Motordaddy is anything BUT Anonymous! I always laugh when people start out criticizing someone named "Anonymous". It's a porn site. It's on the world wide web. EVERYONE is anonymous! To think otherwise is delusional. As for this story, while there is a husband and wife involved I think Fetish would have been a better place. Maybe Erotic couplings. But I can't think of anything more despicable than taking advantage of a pregnant woman who's hormones are running amok. Just plain awful, even for fiction. No stars.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I find the feedback fascinating. As a reader I just skip stories on topics I don't enjoy or when I've read long enough to know its not my cup of tea, I stop reading and move on. I write for me, and take pleasure in the few people that enjoy it.

The rest of you, well, sorry it's not what you wanted. If you like my writing style, tell me what turns you on, I might turn it into a story. If you don't like my style, or ideas, I can't help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exact thing

She said when she got home she broke up with her fiancé. An example a woman did the exact thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It depends on hubs

@Anon The Literotica is erotic regarded in whole but not porn. The Literotica has hubs where the porn is the dominant as Erotic Coupling, Group Sex, First Time etc and some hubs where is not dominant........

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
At least the plot was better than your other story...

At least the plot was better than your other story...Well written, but I have to agrre with one of the comments: He opened the door for his wife want to be with another man...but that will be another story...3*

mavir9mavir9over 8 years ago
Anonymous

I had to laugh at what one of the anonymous commentators wrote that it's the World Wide Web everyone is anonymous. Tell that to the Ashley Madison crowd that got hacked. To funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I tried to hit 5 but that star was frigid. I love stories that are loving and erotic. Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written!

I'll bet you "are still fun". I liked all of your story. I'm appalled at the Anon complaining about you describing the dresses and lingerie the ladies tried on. I'm male, but I think that made the story better. And then there are those complaining about the three-way sex. I would like to meet a woman like the narrator. Please ignore all the nasty and (in my eyes) ignorant comments. There were several minor grammatical errors where the word "I" was used when "me" would have been correct, but that did not really detract from a well developed and well written story. Fewer than 5 stars is an inaccurate score! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Well written. Hot love to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good work

more more more...

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Great Story -- 5 Stars!!

Erotic, loving story. Hope to read more of these from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This might be...

...the sexiest thing I've ever read on Literotica. I don't think I've ever wanted to experience a writer's narrative so much in my life! You make me desperate to share my husband and taste another pussy on his cock. Thank you.

tnworkinmantnworkinmanover 8 years ago
Wow

Your story was very sexy and fun. It was well written and had great flow. It makes me want to take a vacation.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I remember when I was pregnant, omg is this a great story

I loved your story, it did end too quickly. I remember when I was pregnant with my second (too many years ago). We were at a medical convention and my husband was very much preoccupied. I spent all three days pretty much by myself with him making his presence known in the evenings. I was pregnant so I wasn't drinking but I did take the time to lounge by the hotel pool. There was an older couple there (at the time probably in their late 30's lol) that struck up a conversation with me the first day. By the second day we were great friends and had shared me. It was a wonderful trip. Thanks again for writing. Love, Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear annony your comments are dumb dumb dumb. And boring too!!

I GAVE THIS A 5 for your effort and content. Eat shit dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck you Bonnie!

I gave this a 1 just to offset your worthless comments. Maybe, these authors will get the smarts and delete your comments. It's just bringing down their scores.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Very well done. Great writing. Gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

There's a large number of just stupid comments that do not relate to the story.. This is an erotic story web site. The stories vary depending upon the category. I liked the story , characters, it could have been a little longer. The writing was above average. I gave it a 5 probably a 4.75..

Hey enjoy the stories. Stop the stupid comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice story

Very sexy, and nice all the way through to the end. The pregnancy just makes it all the sexier. Thanks for the story. Great work.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A very nice story.

I do not understand these sad people who seem to spout vitriol endlessly and they all have the same name- Anonymous. They probably also think Obama is the new Messiah. I found this story quite enjoyable and viable and would not have been surprised if the older couple had invited her to leave her asshole fiance and come live with them. I am new to this writer. But not for long. Five stars. The few minor grammatical errors did not detract from the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Minor grammatical errors do detract

Your writing is so good that multiple errors of "I" instead of "me" interrupt the appreciation of the story.

"She agreed to meet my husband and I in the lobby at 9 am." [TO meet my husband and me]

"It was a constant joke between he and I" [BETWEEN him and me].

"She kept bringing them to my husband and I …" [TO my husband and me]

"… but to my husband and I she was pretty much sitting there in her top and panties. [TO my husband and me]

It is a simple thing to correct. Learn what a preposition is and if the pronoun follows one, it is "me," not "I." (and "him," not "he.")

Good work! Keep it up!

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Great story

Just a note to Anon.

It is always " _____ and I " in proper English not " ______and me ".

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 8 years ago
Sweet and sexy! (Despite the grammar problem)

You have a wonderful range, very interesting. I don't know how much actual fact there is in this story, but something similar happened to me, or rather, I was involved in making something similar happen; it was surprising, very sext, and everyone left feeling better than before.

By the way, Your anonymous grammar tipster is entirely correct. (Look up prepositional phrase.) You otherwise write well, so these errors are jarring. MechTech is flatly wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Virgo Husband

The husband surely is a Virgo man like me, huh ?. But what the sign of this wonderful wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Another incredible story---

I'd say fuck the haters but they'd like it to much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wel done

yummy that was good and effective write more in that mode and i'll read them with emphasis thanks.

litereader54litereader54almost 8 years ago
Awesome

How did I miss your writing before now? Well, I don't usually read anything in your genre range but just decided to take a chance on this one because it involved a pregnant woman. I'm really into pregnant sex, especially since my wife was really not into sex while she was pregnant. I have always found attractive pregnant women very appealing. I'm usually not into lesbian action either although in this context it was very sexy. I'm also not into group but again in this context it was appealing, tender & VERY sexy. Thank you for a generally well written story (a little work on the finer points wouldn't hurt). I think I'll have to favorite you & read some of your other works. I know its a little late but I gave it 5 stars anyway.

- Rick

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Part 2?

Would like to see a part two to this story. A reunion between the three of them

andysboyandysboyover 7 years ago

Good story, I really enjoyed it. Love to read stories that are believable/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Sexy, Sweet Story

Refreshing to read an erotic story that focuses on lifting up someone else. As often happens in that case, the good deed richly rewarded the givers, too.

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
Very good story

Unfortunately the it ended abruptly. After the buildup, you need to wind down slower. Anyway, thanks for the story.

norcal62norcal62about 7 years ago
Three characters, only one name.

Why is that? Where do writers get the idea that not naming characters is

okay? And watch pronouns;

dozendozenover 6 years ago
Great story ...

... but, as someone else said, you need to watch your pronouns. e.g.: " It was a constant joke between he and I." should read " It was a constant joke between him and me. ". There are a number of other examples where "and I" should have been "and me".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love multplies

Love isn't always a zero-sum game🙌, glad to see a nice story. Very nice sex, very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Usually avoid this category, but this was an amazing story. Just beautiful sex and caring people without the cruelty.

lawteyfllawteyflalmost 6 years ago
Sweet and naughty!

Fantastic story! I greatly appreciate your writing!

Pokerman757Pokerman757almost 6 years ago
Pronoun error

Don't forget - not everybody is American. "My husband and I" is a phrase once routinely used by the Queen of England.

It is after all The Queens English that we all use (definitely not The Donald's).

Just saying, Anonymisers.

.....and it is quite a good story, believable from my point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not To Mention...

"You're turn."

= "You are turn"

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
****

I was hoping they were going to take Sharon home and keep her.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 5 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyed this one. I was a bit disappointed at the end that they didn’t get back with Sharon after the vacation, but was glad to see that her confidence inspired her to wise up concerning her relationship with her fiancé.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congrats...

Well written story with enough detail to build interest without dragging on too much. I also love the affection all around. Too often 3 some stories are at someone’s expense (why is every MMF story about a cockold who gets humiliated?). Really enjoyed it...

KakimiKakimiover 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent work.

anifreikanifreikover 3 years ago

D-awww, how sweet. Same time, same place next year?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beatiful

I agree women are their highest beauty when they are pregnant. Well perhaps a lactating woman is a close second. Nothing like making love to a fully functional woman.

I really love your writing

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Synchronicity, a dirtball author writing dirtball characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My gods I hope you never ever run into an impressionable and gullible person. You are a sociopath

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I loved the story. Women I been with do Kiss and make Love or just have SEX with us womens different then the way Mens DO Us. It is softer at times but I do like it a bit Rough at times to.

There was a OG I got with when I was young and pregnant with my first and then with ALL my kids after. He would ONLY FUCK me when I was Pregnant though and Cum IN my Pussy and Stay in. Other wise it was just a quick slip IN me and finish IN my Mouth or have me turn around and pushed it IN my BIG white Azz to finish. Or he would every now and then wear a condom which we both hated the feel of. So I looked forward to the Times I was Pregnant and even Called him Each Time I found out I was oficialy and after he seen my Lab Results he would have me strip and Fuck me imediately. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some smallish technical issues, as others have noted - names and pronouns.

But still a sweet, hot story.

I also wanted them to take Sharon home, but they couldn't without also becoming de facto step-parents - and they'd already decided they didn't want more kids. It ended the way it had to end. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasantly touching story. Clean ending.

Your admirer

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Sweet story, nothing insidious - I expected the preggo to steal the husband...

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/26/2022) This story was great. Very erotic and sweet. Five stars! Even though I was hoping they'd stay together as a threesome. I hope there's a sequel on your list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I join the rest of your fans in saying what a wonderful story this is. It’s kinda romantic. The older couple helps the younger woman realize she has more strength than she thinks. God know women need all of the strength they can get when they are pregnant. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not romantic, it just demonstrates why both of these married idiots are on their second marriage and are clearly preparing for a third down the road. No love here, just lust and depravity.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

What a fun and erotic story all at the same time. You made me hard from begining to end. I wish you'd had made the ending last longer, I didnt want it to end. Keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great tender loving story. Another 5 stars from me. Thanks for sharing.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed that one. Neat story and even neater writing. I agree on the sequel

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

Some of us live in where we can speak our opinions, even if they are stupid!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

beautiful story, young girl. invite her to your home and lives?

MtroadsMtroadsabout 1 year ago

I love stories like this. It reminds me that we as humans all the ability to find friends and pleasure anywhere as long as we are open to it.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Sweet erotica. I adore pregnant women, sex incarnate.

GrizzzfanGrizzzfan11 months ago

Sundresses were/are always a turn on for me, love that in the story. Especially backless, halter style. My first wife was petite with a generous natural top, she knew I loved the look and would always tease me on vacation. Great story.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

I'm so shocked at some of these anonymous HACKS that stand on condescending commentary, think that their narcissistic viewpoint is above reproach.

I'm reffering to one written 8 years ago. It seems he took a long time to write a very demeaning article about your story.

These stories are basically fantasy and warm and loving and i suppose that is something that our anonymous commenter cannot fathom. I suppose that says everything about his life. Devoid of anything substatial except his anoniminity. Get out of your mom's basement, have a drink, and meet someone and then write a story better that the ones you read here.

Imstillfun, to you, this was 6 stars. Carefully prepared, laid out beautifully, and executed with delight. It warmed my heart. Excellent!

Regards

Cookie

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Lovely storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

black75black758 months ago

That's a really hot story. The description of the sex is really hot, particularly being from the wife's point of view.

docj27adocj27a5 months ago

I do enjoy stories that are hot, sexy, and kind, thanks for an enjoyable quick read.

DirtyHarry07DirtyHarry074 months ago

Wow. As someone whose wife sounds like the fiancé, this obvious love and lust you have with your husband sounds amazing. And envious. Adding a beautiful woman into the mix just makes me all the more jealous. Amazingly written story

Capricon713Capricon7132 months ago

I loved your story well written and hot

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 1 month ago

You keep checking off all the boxes. The best part of your catalog is how much enjoyment they convey. Not just erotic and stroke worthy, but fun to read, time and time again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

story TAGS