All Comments on 'The Beach Cottage'

by QuietJohn

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I enjoyed all of it although I worried about the sand getting into "everything."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a story !

WOW! Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice predictable little story

Nice story, well paced, entirely predictable - but good

foreveryours116foreveryours116over 14 years ago
Wonderful!

how sweet...even though thngs are a little bit complicated between them.i really enjoyed reading this..continue plz?

KamattlockKamattlockover 14 years ago
Great Story

That was a great story and they way it ended there could even be a part 2. I would love to read a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great piece of work

Subtle seductive sensitive and erotic, beautifully crafted writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written but hero is unbelievably naive

Your story is well written but your hero seems to have the maturity of a 13 year old. Hard to believe college freshman could be that innocent and inexperienced.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a delicious little slut

There may be trouble ahead. Good stuff, thanks...Mancelt.

leoguyleoguyalmost 13 years ago
My kind of story

As a real nerd and a big shy man, I appreciate a story when nerds rule victorious. This is real romance literature and is delightful.

But what happens next; does John get a girl, or both girls, or does he have to suffer until some bold woman wins him for herself? I can only fantasize.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
yes

You have used your words in such an excellent fashion - they draw the reader in so well that we become part of the story. Very well written. Thank you for sharing with us.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
WOW

What more can I say after reading something like that.

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant. 5 star ++++++

An awsome story and only the first day of a 5 day break, What happens on days 2,3,4 and 5? Hope to find out.

amsterdamamsterdamover 11 years ago
Beautiful story

You captured the excitement and wonder of this rapidly developing relationship and the inevitable but believable outcome perfectly. With no little eroticism too, e.g. "I could see a long string of moisture stretching from the wet crutch of her panties to the hidden folds of her pussy." 5 stars, but as with the other story of yours I read, the ending was disappointing. Neither a definitive conclusion or a hint of more to come. Of course I hope it's the latter as the story has so many places to go and I'd love to know what happens on the rest of the holiday and when they return to the reality of their day to day lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!

It's been many a long, long year since an understanding older girl took my virginity. This story made that memory come back in a rush, and I almost popped off right here and now.

A lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So sensitive

John could have been me when I was in my late teens. A wonderfully sensitively written account of a rite of passage. Mine was not quite so lovely, although I was fortunate enough to have my virginity taken by a very understanding 35 year old. I defy any man not to feel ten feet high when his first time lady says "You're going to make women very happy."

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Exceptionally well done

You have a five star story and it provides closeness during the sex - done so without the wham, bam, screams normally associated with such stories. Truly a delight to read. Keep writing - especially a further account of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Convincing Story!

This is my favorite QuietJohn story because the details make it so believable! I used google maps and found Port Alfred. The sand dunes are obvious and the sea appears rough and powerful. Big waves are present and body surfing seems reasonable. I didn't see rustic beach cottages but 40+ years have past. It is not hard to believe they were there in the 70's.

I believe this story is true but true or not QuietJohn did a masterful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfection!!!

All I can say is that I enjoyed every detail of the story. I could have read a hundred other stories and not have come anywhere close to the intimacy of this story. I hope that you will write more chapters to this story. Thank you for writing this story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful love story!

So well done, I hope you'll continue this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Well done! Is there more to "cum"?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Good story

I understand that all characters must be 18 or over for Literotica, but it's hard to believe that Large John was still a virgin after serving in the Army and then going to college. All that aside, I did enjoy the story and was able to get into it because of the way it is written. Wishing for a next chapter because I want to see what Jenny does next. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Would've liked to see if they ended up together......they deserve each other. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottest story ever written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietJohn@QuietJohn
251 Followers
Retired professional engaged in not much. I enjoy reading, writing and listening to music (especially classical). My hobbies include woodwork, flying and cycling.