The Beach Encounter

Story Info
Beach encounter between strangers.
1.5k words
4.05
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks you've yearned for a trip to the beach to chill, recharge and of course get that all over tan you can't in your own garden due to the chance of being disturbed. You have everything you need packed in the car, drinks snacks, wind breaker, towels, sun screen and oils to relieve your skin at the end of the day. You find a quiet beach after a short drive along the coastal route, you spotted it when at the cliff top road looking down and wondered if you could drive almost to it. There are no other vehicles and no apparent dwellings for as far as you can see so this must be the perfect spot.

You manage to carry everything in one go from your car, cool box, large bag of various items and the wind breaker. You soon run out of good underfoot surface and face the soft dry fine sand. The soft sand is hard going but you can already see where you think you might set up for the day. There is a large rock on the beach that seems to have fallen from the above cliffs and settled years ago, taller than your height and roughly 10 feet in length. You reach the rock and set up your windbreak to give you 3 sides of privacy leaving the open end facing the sea and the sun. The sea is roughly 200m away from your spot and you might even venture later in the day but you are here for the quiet and the sun.

You set your towels out and peel off the light material beach dress to reveal your two piece swim suit, as you are alone you immediately remove the top half to allow the sun at your ample assets that have been white for some time. Out comes the sun screen and you begin to apply to as much skin as you can reach, the sun cream is quite cold and sets off a nipple erection immediately which amuses you because until this point you had not an amorous thought in your head. You lay back onto a rolled up towel you've brought as a head rest and empty your thoughts to relax for the day.

After a couple of times of turning yourself over like some kind of spit roasted animal to get evenly cooked you are realising your butt is going to be left white unless you brave it and bare all so off comes the bottom half of your two piece to reveal your glowing white but and your nicely trimmed bush. You instantly feel the sun hit you intimately and get a fuzzy warm feeling from this, it's just what the sun does to you, they say it's bad for you but if it makes you feel fuzzy and horny what the hell.

You turn around again a few more times and keep applying the cream, the heat is quite intense but you feel so good all bare in the open listening to the sea lapping up and down the beach, just then you see something move in the water and realise there is a lone surfer out there paddling around waiting for the odd small wave to break through. This doesn't bother you as you can only just see him so he will be far too busy to notice you let alone know you are laid there baring all.

You lay back down and relax as if he wasn't there and drift away with your thoughts again.

You don't know how long you drifted for but it must have been some time, you look up briefly and the surfer has gone so turn over and present your ample firm butt to the sun.

Just then out of nowhere you hear the sound of someone running on the sand nearby and just as you turn around to look the surfer runs around the end of the rock board underarm and you are looking straight at each other in shock/horror, neither of you expected to see another person on this secluded beach and spontaneously shouted "Sorry", what for you don't know, after all he invaded your privacy.

You had grabbed a towel and managed to mostly cover you embarrassment but not before he had got a good eyeful of you full nakedness. He's looking away but apologising at the same time, you just happened to set up right by his small amount of valuables he had buried in the sand before heading into the water just before you arrived. He explained this and managed to start looking at you again now you were relatively fully covered. He wasn't your young surf dude long golden hair type, he was quite mature, greyish short hair but athletic and well tanned.

After the tension you exchanged a bit of small talk and enjoyed his company so asked if he would like to share a drink and some snacks, he accepted and after digging up his few belongings he pulled off his wetsuit to reveal,some quite snug, small black trunks and set his towel down a few feet away from yours.

You shared some drinks and food and realised his shoulders had started to burn and offered your sun cream to him, he was applying the cream to his shoulders and chest in what seemed to be a slow seductive manor or it seemed that way in your head, you asked in a coy way if he wanted his back doing and of course he accepted, you immediately felt how firm and toned he was and your mood slightly switched, the towels that you had wrapped around yourself had almost reached a point of falling off again so you quickly stopped and re-adjusted. He did the honourable thing and offered to apply your cream and of course you accept.

You lay down on your front with just your upper back and shoulders bared and your legs from the knees down, he leans over and pours the cream into his hand to firstly warm the cream up in a thoughtful way, as soon as his hand rested on your shoulder you felt yourself shudder inside, and your stomach slightly cramped with his touch, not only had you missed the beach and the sun but the touch of a man too. After a short amount of application you subconsciously let out a moan to which you both immediately laughed, "enjoying that" he says, "oh yes" you reply, he sees this as you being totally relaxed with his touch and presence so lightly lowers the towel all the way to he small of your back revealing your whole back, this was becoming a little more than a sun cream application and he started to gently massage you. He was sat on his knees at the side of you right at your waist area, he reached up to your shoulder and begun to massage cream into your arm slowly descending to your elbow, as he reached your elbow your arm twitched with a little tickle and by chance the back of your hand brushed his protruding hard cock through his skimpy trunks, not a word was said, you felt slightly embarrassed but not so much that you intentionally returned and wrapped your hand around the full extent of his manhood, he didn't flinch but started to work his hands under your towel until both hands were now clasping and groping your buttocks.

You quickly raised up and spun around, he thought he was in a lot of trouble but all you wanted was to be fucked, quickly, passionately, he had pushed some kind of switch in you and you just had an animal reaction and wanted him inside you there and then.

"LAY BACK" you almost shouted like an order, he did as he was told, you now had no towels at all and you raised your leg over his torso sitting on his manhood and it felt so good both of you in a creamy state and hot with the sun. You raised up slightly grabbed his cock and felt for your wet opening with the head in your hand, as soon as you located your wet lips you slid him inside and slowly lowered yourself all the way down until you stopped, this was a trigger for you and you began to raise up and down on him as if it was your last day on this earth occasionally stopping to grind on his cock wildly thrusting back and forth, he was almost wincing with both pain and ecstasy you were treating this poor guy with utter contempt, he was your toy to serve you, you had somehow flipped and just wanted rough quick animalistic sex for once, you leaned forward and presented your now swollen ample breasts which he promptly grasped and rubbed his face in, this was all too much and he exploded with vocals that turned you on so much you bucked like a trapped animal and screamed "yes, yes, yes,, yes" before collapsing forward in a heap onto this man you have only known for less than an hour both totally fulfilled.