All Comments on 'The Beach House'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Awesome . Great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

That was hot

IamchrisinctIamchrisinctabout 4 years ago
This was an amazing story!

So hot, right amount of detail and did I mention HOT? Good buildup and loved the dynamic between the characters. Felt like I was there and if I was I know Tammy would have let me cum on her face. Instead, it was my own belly. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very hot story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Wow, Wow

Holy fuck, Wow! Can't seem to get enough ,Wow in! This a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!

Absolutely amazing and well written! I can only hope there will be another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Name confusion

Is it Chantal or Chantel?

Choose one and correct the other.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved it! Very fucking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good, hot, but...

Based on the title, this is the 21st story on this site with the same title. Generally, you can judge a book (story) by its cover (title). Luckily, the story was better than what I was expecting based on that title.

<P>

You did, however, change the son's name from Bob to Roger. Luckily (to use that word again), Bob was mentioned only once, so it can just be passed off as a typo.

<P>

The last paragraphs seem to be setting up Chapter 2. On the other hand, this is pretty much a complete story and a continuation is not in the works, which would align with the lack of a chapter number in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More to this story

Please add more to this story. It is great and keeps you going

RCscrudatoRCscrudatoabout 4 years agoAuthor
To my readers

Apologies for the the typos. I had not planned a second chapter, and did not advertise one. For me the thrill is the first time that line is crossed. The forbidden act consumated. In this story dad has no idea that Jesse had commiteed incest with her brother. Would telling that story and the story of the honemoon be anti-climactic?

BaladeerBaladeerabout 4 years ago
more please

Excellently hot! Needs a sequel. :)

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great start

next chapter bring in more family members but no more outsiders. incest is family love. also i think her husband should be kia so she and dad can be together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot but creepy

Thanks for writing this and your writing is good but there was too much eluding to underaged sex. The daughter was a fucking pervert, not in the good way.

Lilith53Lilith53over 3 years ago
So flipping hot

Add more please

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Awesome please continue. In the next chapter Dad should impregnate his Daughter as a gift for her Husband when he is back

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.11.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Nice, but why do so many who submit comments seem to have a pregnancy fetish? Does this demonstrate some expression of personal inadequacy? On the plus side, this is one of the only stories I've read where the daughter refers to him in the adult form of 'dad' rather than the juvenile 'daddy' . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.