The Beach House

Story Info
I hang out with my Aunt's new Boyfriend.
8k words
4.61
19.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt was a beautiful woman. She was much younger than my mother. And now she was dating a guy younger than her. They had a beach house.

My mother and I didn't have much money. Dad had a new family and stopped supporting us when I turned 18. We couldn't afford to go on vacation, so my aunt invited us to spend a week with her at her beach house in early August. We rode the ferry to Pike Island. It was five miles long, with nothing but shopping, parks, and beach houses spread along its coast. Aunt Jane and her boyfriend Rick were waiting for us. I didn't see my dad's side of the family anymore, and my mother's side consisted of just my grandparents and my Aunt, but now she had a new boyfriend.

The beach house was very nice. It had two bedrooms and one large living kitchen area. It had a dock, and a sandy beach that extended in both directions. The nearest other beach house was more than 100 yards away. We were guests; Rick and my aunt made it clear that we wouldn't pay for anything. The most we could do was help cook and clean up. There wasn't much to do, but enjoy the beach, play games, drink, fish, read and cook. There was no TV, and it was before the internet, so we had to spend the whole week entertaining each other.

We got there in the afternoon, and we sat at the beach. Rick and my aunt looked glamourous in their expensive bathing suits, toned bodies and fancy drinks. I was tall and gangly, with glasses and thick, unkempt hair. I had very little body hair, just a few straggly hairs around my nipples and embarrassingly small amount of pubic hair. Thankfully I was a normal length down there. I had given up on growing a mustache and resigned myself to shaving every three or four weeks. I didn't get a lot of attention from girls and my prom date had reminded me several times that we were going as 'friends'.

I never thought I would ever be like Rick and have a successful career, money and a beautiful girlfriend. That first night he plopped down on the couch beside me to ask about the book I was reading. He was nice enough to pretend to be interested in my favorite books. With no distractions other than a board game, we spent the night talking.

We had good food and plenty of drinks. My mother seemed so relaxed. I was happy to see her enjoying herself, she worked so hard. The beach house was all one floor. My mother had a smaller bedroom. Rick and my aunt had the larger, I was stuck on the couch. They let me have a few glasses of wine that night and I fell asleep before everyone else.

I woke up later in the night in a dark room. I heard noises, laughter, and voices. My mother's door was closed and if I listened carefully, I could hear her snoring. The noise was coming from the other bedroom. They just weren't talking. Something else was going on. They were whispering and making other noises. Strange noises like smacking of lips and little pops made by suction. They were having sex. I heard my aunt moan. My aunt and Rick really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I was a virgin. I had watched blue movies on late night television, they showed people grinding up against each other, but I was uncertain exactly what was going on. I had read medical descriptions of sex, but what I had heard through the bedroom door didn't seem related to the mechanical descriptions I had read.

Then I heard their bed moving. I sat up and listened carefully. I got an erection. I couldn't help myself. I got off the couch and tiptoed closer to their door. Their bed made a constant noise. My aunt sounded different. I could hear her breathing. She was moaning and I heard Rick make strange noises. The sound of the bed moving increased. I stood there for minutes just listening to every sound they made. My aunt must have orgasmed. She let out a long powerful moan. Rick was shushing her. The bed started moving again. They were still having sex. I heard my aunt whisper as Rick was now breathing heavier. More minutes went by before I heard Rick grunt and gasp. He sounded like a farm animal. My dick twitched in my pajamas. I quickly tiptoed back to the couch and pulled a cover over me. I was just in time. My aunt came out of her room and went into the bathroom. I pretended to be fully asleep. I made sure my erection was pointed into the couch. I felt a powerful need to masturbate, but I was afraid that someone was going to come out to use the bathroom.

I woke up the next morning. I had the blanket and a jacket over me. I wanted to take a piss, but I had to wait for my erection to go down before I could get off the couch. We all had breakfast together. I of course acted as if nothing had happened.

That day Rick showed me how to use his wind surfer. He showed me how to stand and lift up the pole to catch the wind. It was odd standing close to him. I kept thinking about the sounds he made the night before. When he moved my hand or helped me balance, I felt his physical closeness turn me on. With enough instruction I was able to catch the wind and I went parallel to the beach for a while, but I had to drop into the water, because I didn't know how to turn back against the wind. Rick ran along the beach and then swam out to me. He grabbed hold of me around my waist and asked if I was alright. I told him I didn't fall, but I had to deliberately stop because I couldn't turn. He told me to swim to shore. I swam a bit and then turned around and watched him climb up on the board. He was so athletic. He wasn't overly muscular, but he could lift himself easily and he looked awesome balancing himself as the wind surfer sailed away.

All afternoon Rick wore his bathing suit. My cheap bathing suit did little to hide the erections I would often get, but Rick's held everything together nicely. There was an impressive bulge in the front that never went away. It was almost as if he had a cup on, but I could notice changing surface details that indicated that it was flesh just under the material. After many glances, Rick turned his head and caught me looking at him. I stammered a question about working out and he talked to me about his work out routine.

That night I couldn't fall asleep. I lay waiting to hear them again. I waited a long time. It seemed like they might have fallen asleep. I was about to give in to sleep when I heard them whispering. They started up again. They were louder than the previous night. I sat up and noticed that the door was ajar and there was a faint light visible through the gap. I was afraid that they might hear me, so I didn't go closer. I listened to them kiss and mess around for a few minutes until the bed started moving. With that noise as cover, I tiptoed close to the door. I looked through the gap. I could see the bottom half of the bed. The room was illuminated by a flickering candle. My aunt was on top of Rick riding him as he lay on his back. Her body was undulating on top of him. She had one hand in her hair the other one was on her breast. Her ass was facing towards me, and it moved like I've never seen an ass move before. This was like a dirty movie, but hard to see in the dim light. I watched and listened. My aunt leaned forward and started twitching faster. She made so much noise moaning that I was afraid my mother would hear and come out of her room. She let out a stifled scream. Her ass stopped moving and her body relaxed.

I backed away from the door. I took a couple steps towards the couch, but they started up again. I heard the bed moving. I moved back to the door and looked in. Rick was kneeling on the bed and Aunt Jane was on all fours like a dog in front of him. His hips swayed as he repeatedly thrust into her. The bed creaked. I thought I should go back to the couch. If my mother came out, I would be busted. I couldn't stop looking at Rick. He pivoted his hips slowly for a long time. He just repeated that motion. I watched his ass move. I watched his muscles change shape as he thrust. Then the bed creaked louder as he moved ever quicker. Finally, he came, and his ass shook. I was watching it as he let out a long moan and then his rigid body softened, and he slid down beside her. I hurriedly tiptoed back to the couch and pretended to be asleep.

The next day I was massively horny, but I couldn't do anything about it. I thought about going for a long walk, but it was all open area, and I might be seen by someone if I tried masturbating outside. Being around Rick in his bathing suit just made me hornier. Finally in the afternoon we were all by the dock drinking iced tea and I went back to the beach house alone. I locked the bathroom and dropped my pants and started stroking myself in front of the sink mirror. It had been days, but I didn't want to rush it. I keep slowly stoking watching myself in the mirror. Then I closed my eyes and thought of what I had seen the previous night. I pictured the way Rick's candlelit ass moved. After a few more frantic strokes I groaned and shot my load into the sink and onto the area behind it. I pulled up my pants and cleaned the sink area as best I could.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Rick was right there.

"Gotta go. All that iced tea." He said.

"Well. Sorry. I didn't know you were waiting."

"Mi Casa, Su Casa." He replied.

I didn't know what that meant. I headed back to the beach. Rick came out a minute later. He kept looking over my way. He must have known what I was doing. I could only hope he had come in after I was done jerking. I decided I had to be more careful. I wouldn't go stand by their door again no matter what I heard. It must have been easy for Rick to figure out what was going on, they made enough noise two nights in a row to wake me up. It didn't help that I was getting erections all day long. My beat off session only gave me a few hours respite.

That night I waited. I promised myself I wouldn't get off the couch. It didn't matter. There was no noise that night but light snoring.

That next afternoon my mother and aunt took the car to the main town on the island to go out for lunch and shop at the boutique stores. I was reading on the couch and Rick came into the room and threw some magazines on the coffee table. There were two Playboys and a Penthouse. They looked old, like ten years old. I looked at them and then I looked at Rick. He sat down and handed me one and picked up one for himself.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I dug these up for you. I thought you could use them."

I put the magazine back on the coffee table. "That's ok Rick. I'm fine."

He opened his magazine and started flipping the pages. "The girls are gone. We've got time."

I didn't get off the couch, but I didn't pick up the magazine either.

"Go ahead. A boy your age has to take care of things. I know. That first morning all three of us woke up before you and saw you on the couch with a massive hardon. We argued what to do, your mother finally threw a jacket over it."

"Oh my God." I knew that my pajama bottom and a thin blanket would do little to hide the size of my erection.

"I heard you take care of it last afternoon. I just thought the magazines would help."

I was busted. I wondered if he knew about me standing outside his bedroom door. I was going to ask, but I thought I should just act cool. I picked up a magazine and started turning the pages until I saw a girl laying back with her legs spread open and one finger in her mouth and another just above her shaved pubes.

"That's a good one." Rick leaned over to look at the picture with me. "That was one of my favorites."

I didn't have to wonder if he was erect, he already adjusted his shorts, and I could see the shape of the head of his penis. Mine was getting stiff in my pants. I turned the page a few times trying to ignore my intense embarrassment. Rick was not embarrassed. He turned his magazine towards me a few times and pointed out some of the pictures that he liked.

After a few minutes I was painfully hard. He looked at it and said, "Do you want to jerk it?"

"Um maybe. You could go into one of the bedrooms and I can stay here."

"We can do it together?"

"Together?" I whined the word.

"Yeah sure. Haven't you looked at dirty magazines with your friends before?"

"Um. Yeah. A couple of times."

"Didn't you jerk it together?"

"No!"

"I did with my friends, it's no big deal." Then he shifted his shorts and underwear down all the way past his feet. He was had a thick one. It was pointed towards the ceiling. It was circumcised and well groomed with short pubic hair. Beneath his shaft hung large balls with a covering of wiry pubes. Between the thickness of his shaft and size of his balls I understood why it looked so big in his bathing suit. He even unbuttoned his shirt.

I had forgotten about the magazine as I stared at Rick. I had seen men's dicks in locker rooms and showers, but I had never been so close or able to look at one for so long. It was better than I could imagine, especially combined with his athletic stomach and legs. He just waited and watched me as I stared. I stood up and took off my pants and underwear and sat back down. As soon as I was on the couch his hand was grasping my dick.

"What are you doing?" I was shocked at the intense feeling of someone else touching it.

"We are going to jerk it together."

"I thought you meant at the same time." Already I was having trouble talking. I was trembling as he held it. He took his other hand and guided my hand onto his shaft. I wrapped my hand around it. I can hardly remember those first minutes, it was like a storm was going on in my brain and body. He moved his fingers up and down and I slid my hand up and down for a bit. Our two magazines were forgotten, and we silently moved our hands as we watched each other. He slid his hand all the way down and gently cupped my balls. I moaned. I had trouble concentrating on my hand but after he moved his palm off my balls, I tried to feel his. I didn't know what a normal size was but his were larger than mine.

After a few minutes of gentle stroking, he shifted away from me and lowered his head over my dick blocking my view. "What are you doing?" I asked in a panic.

"Relax." I am just going to get it wet.

Then I felt some liquid drop onto my head and shaft. He started working it in with his hands. He rubbed my tip and it felt incredible with the slimy wetness of his spit. His fingers lowered, but I still felt contact on my tip. I saw his other arm on the couch, he must have his lips on me! I couldn't even ask what he was doing, I could only groan.

He lifted his head and started stroking me from base to the tip. I looked down at my glistening dick as his palm slid up and down. After a while the saliva seemed to disappear and he lowered his head again. More saliva dropped onto my shaft, and I felt the softness of his lips over my tip again. I felt the tip of his tongue flicker against my opening. I groaned. He straightened up again and started stroking me. I got incredible tense, my legs extended pushing the coffee table away. He didn't let up. I watched him looking down at me and I watched my tip disappear and reappear into his hand. I could still see his incredibly hard dick bouncing as he moved. I squealed and shot my load into the air. Most went up and thankfully away from me to splatter on the hardwood floor. Some fell back onto my crotch and Rick's hand. Rick chuckled. "Ah that was a good one."

I pulled up my underwear. I suddenly wanted to cover up. Rick was sitting back on the couch watching me. He didn't have to ask. I put my hand back on his shaft and started to gently stroke him. After a few minutes he said "You're gonna have to get it wet."

I looked at him. He was serious. I bent down over his dick and tried to drool some saliva onto it. I stroked him, but it was quickly evident then that he needed a lot more wetness to cover his thick shaft. I leaned over again, and he grabbed me and adjusted me so that I was kneeling in front of him on the floor. He had moved me so easily.

"Just put your lips on it and drool for a while. It will help you get it wet enough."

I was so curious about how it would feel, and he had given me permission. He had done it to me, it wouldn't be weird if I did it back. I put my lips over the top of his dick trying to drool enough to get his shaft slick. I tasted his precum and felt the hard spongy surface of his tip with my tongue. Rick sighed. After a minute I lifted my head. There was a lot of drool on his shaft and my palm. I started stroking him. I stroked for a few minutes, but nothing happened. He just shifted and grunted, but he didn't come close to finishing. It was already getting dry. I put my lips back on the top of his shaft.

"Work it in." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me downward. My mouth slid halfway down his shaft. It filled my mouth. I had to hold my mouth open wide and the bottom of his shaft was against my tongue. I moved up and down again, trying to get him wet. I pushed the wetness down as far as I could with my lips until my mouth was full. Then I lifted my head off of him. He still showed no signs of being close, so I stroked him with one hand and fondled his balls gently with the other.

He gave me some verbal encouragement, but within another couple of minutes it was getting dry again. I was going to ask him what to do. We must have been on the couch for half an hour. I put my mouth back on his shaft and raised it and lowered it, so it filled my mouth each time. I was trying to work up some saliva. I raised and lowered my head. "Keep it up." He said. I kept gently moving up and down. Both of his hands were on my shoulders. He pushed me down as I lowered my head. Each time he was filling my mouth more. "Keep going." I kept going up and down. I thought he was wet enough and I could lift off my mouth and stroke him. "Keep going." His hand had moved up to the back of my head. I felt him grip my hair. He was pushing me farther down. His thick cock was reaching my throat. I could only breath through my nose. He held me in place and lifted his hips over and over. I was close to gagging. Then his grip tightened in my hair as his dick started to spew in my mouth. It filled my mouth instantly, but he kept jerking his hips and grunting. I was gagging and it was spilling past my lips. After his last spasm his grip lightened, and I lifted my mouth off of him. I stood up and ran to the bathroom to spit into the sink.

I ran the water and gargled over and over. I finally came out. He was still sitting on the couch with his dick hanging down. Even deflated it looked impressive.

"Damn it, Rick. Why did you do that? You tricked me into it." I ran out of the house. I walked down the beach and didn't return until I saw the car was back.

With an hour to think about it I knew I couldn't say anything to my mother or aunt. I had sucked a man's dick. It wasn't just a fantasy anymore. I worried about what it meant. That afternoon my mother noticed I was moody. I had to act like everything was normal. I didn't want to ruin her vacation and I certainly didn't want her to ever know what I did. If my aunt found out I watched her have sex or that I had given her boyfriend a blowjob, I could never talk to her again in my life.

That night Rick kept the bedroom door closed, but I listened to him have sex with my aunt again. Of course, he lasted forever. I think my aunt orgasmed twice in an hours' time. I sat there listening to all of it with a stiff dick. I pictured them doing it. When it sounded like she was getting it from behind I couldn't help but picture Rick's ass as I saw it the other night. The whole time I got harder and harder. When he finally finished, I thought of him filling my mouth and spilling down my chin.

My aunt Jane came out and used the bathroom. Then Rick came out. After using the bathroom, I think he stood close to the couch and watched me. I kept my eyes shut, trying to give no indication that I was awake. Somehow, I had to last three more nights.