The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put it out of my mind the next day until Rick wrestled with me in the water. Right in front of my mother and aunt in four feet of water he pretended to wrestle. He put his hand in my bathing suit under the water. I tried to get away but he easily held me in place. I begged him to stop lest someone see my erection. I looked towards the sand as he grabbed my ass. My mother and Aunt weren't even looking my way. I pushed Rick away and went deeper into the water.

After dinner my mother and aunt walked to the convenience store and left me behind with Rick.

He wanted to talk to me. "Sorry about yesterday. I didn't plan on that happening. I guess it's not easy for me to finish with just a handjob. When I was younger it was enough."

As apologies go, I wasn't impressed. "Don't worry about it Rick. Let's not talk about it."

"I want to make it up to you." He moved a little closer to me as I was lying on the couch. He put his hands on my shorts.

"I don't want to do anything Rick."

"You won't have to."

He pulled my shorts down and spread my knees apart. He got on the couch and took my dick into his mouth. He gave me my first blowjob. My aunt's boyfriend was gay. Or bisexual. Either way he enjoyed himself as he licked and sucked me. It found out why the kids at school had raved about blowjobs. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He complimented its size and shape. He had me raise my hips and felt my ass and licked my balls and below. In the end he started and stopped and kept me on edge. I became aware of how much time had passed and I begged him to finish me.

"If you are worried about the time we could just stop."

I grabbed onto his shoulders and thrusted my hips. My whole cock fit in his mouth somehow. I orgasmed in a way I had never had before. My body spasmed for minutes with Rick's mouth on me. I ended up curled up on the couch with my ass sticking out. Rick pushed my shorts back on then left me feeling weak.

That was a weird night. I felt like Rick had cheated on my aunt. The first time he had just gotten carried away, but this time he made a deliberate choice to have oral sex with me. I felt like I was in competition with my aunt, not that she could ever find out. My mother commented on the fact that my mood was better. She must have figured whatever argument Rick and I had was now resolved.

That night I laid on the couch hoping that they wouldn't have sex in the next room. I might only have two more nights with Rick, but I hoped I wouldn't have to share him. Eventually I heard a light snoring, and I was able to fall asleep.

The next day Rick sent the girls into town to get a special wine. He was taking us out to dinner, and he wanted a particular wine to drink afterward. It was the start of the afternoon, and we were alone. Rick came and sat next to me. "It's just us again. I was wondering if you wanted to do something special. I guess we are even now, so it's up to you."

"Yes."

"Yes, to what?"

"Yes, to anything you want."

He led me into his bedroom. He started taking off his shirt and pants and told me to as well. He was stripped down to his underwear. He had a nice black pair they held his package together and hugged his stomach and thighs. I was standing in my white undies, the ones you buy at Kmart in bags of four.

"That won't do." He reached into a drawer and threw me some red underwear. I turned away and took mine off and pulled the new ones up. They were partially see-through in the back and in the bottom half of the front. They were my aunt's panties and I felt like my shaft and balls pulled the tight material away from my body exposing me along the sides.

"They're too tight."

"They're perfect."

He came up to me and kissed my cheek and shoulder and neck. He had started off clean shaven at the start of the week, but now I could feel his stubble. He got behind me and put his arms around me and started kissing me from behind. I wasn't sure what to do. I let him turn me one way then another. He was bending over kissing me down my sides, on my stomach, then he straightened up and gave me my first man-kiss. I had kissed several girls from school. I knew how to use my tongue and to pull at his lips. There was a roughness to his skin and the way his hands moved on me. We didn't kiss long. He pushed me back on to the bed and started kissing up my legs and on my thighs. He turned me face down and kissed everywhere above and below my skimpy underwear. He climbed on top of me, and I felt his bulge pressing down against the back of my panties. He was kissing my back and shoulders. He made me turn over and he kissed me on the mouth again as our erections rubbed against each other through our underwear. He shifted to one side and quickly pulled his underwear off and got back on top of me. His thick member pushed up against me near my balls. My dick strained against the thin material.

He turned me so I was lying on my side, held my arms down and kissed my neck and face wildly. His hips moved a bit, and I felt his shaft sliding on the skin of my inner thigh. Then he positioned me on all fours, and got behind me. I waited and looked behind to see what he was doing. I held that position for a long time as he touched my legs and thighs. I felt his fingers on the edge of my panties, and he slowly pulled them down exposing my ass. He stopped lowering them when the back part was just behind my balls, and my erection was still contained in the front. He kissed one cheek, then the other. "Hmmm Damn." I felt his nose move between them and he pressed forward pushing them apart. He extended his tongue and I felt it inside my crack and then farther in until it reached my anus. I held myself frozen as his tongue pressed and flicked at my inside cherry. The stubble on his cheeks chafed. I could hear him licking me and I noticed my breath was audible. I was starting to pant; I shivered despite the heat. I could feel my heart racing.

Then he slid up, kissing my back as he moved forward. His thick cock head pressed into my cheeks.

"Have you ever done anything like this?"

"No!"

"Have you put anything in you back there?"

"No!"

"MMmh. I so wanna fuck you. My big cock would make you so sore." He held it pressed in and breathed heavily on the back of my neck. "Do you want a sore ass?"

"No. We can't."

He moved and I felt his shaft pushing my cheeks apart. He withdrew. "Roll over."

I got on my back, and he pulled down my panties enough that I was exposed, but my thighs were held together by the tight panties. He started licking me down there all over my shaft and balls. He was just using his tongue and not taking me into his mouth. I could last and that was the point. He just kept doing it for many minutes making me pant more and more. I had to tell him I wanted his cock.

He moved up the bed and lay beside me. I moved down and put my mouth on his cock. I started doing what I did last time, sliding my lips up and down and using my tongue. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it, he was silent. I knew it would take a lot of effort and I was willing to do it. He grabbed my hair and lifted my head. Then he pushed my face down and lifted his hips, so my mouth was on his balls. I licked his balls. I didn't know how, but I tried. I kissed them with my lips. I opened my mouth and took one in. He held onto my hair and moved me, crushing my face against crotch. I felt his rough shaved pubes against my skin. I kept trying to please him and I ended up back on his cock. He shoved me down until it went further in than the last time I tried and seriously gagged. I had to pull up. "Your too big to do that."

"I took all of yours in yesterday."

"I'm not as big."

He turned towards me, shifted down and held his penis along mine. Mine was a bit longer. "I can't believe it. But yours is way thicker."

I went to push down my panties, but he stopped me and pulled them up over my erection. "I want them on."

He lay on his back and told me to get on top of him. When I started climbing up to be face to face, but he guided me to face the foot of the bed. I put my lips over his shaft and started to tongue him. I felt him adjust my panties and my erection sprang free, but my balls and ass were still covered. He pulled my hip down and my dick slid easily into his mouth. I struggled to push my mouth down to the base of his shaft. I couldn't, so I just kept half of it in and licked it slowly. The room was well lit with the midday sun, and I stared at his balls covered in coarse pubes. His hands were free, and they ran down my back and along my legs. He slid his fingers into my panties and brushed up against my balls. I twitched and he noticed. He pushed my hip up and I slid out of his mouth. I took a break as well. His chest rose and fell with his breath. I felt his fingers slip into the back of my panties and he adjusted me back into his mouth. With both hands on my ass, the panties were pulled outward in the back causing them to tighten around my balls in the front. He was moving my hips up and down and I started to tense up. I felt a start of something deep in my balls. I tried to put his dick in my mouth, but I slid off unable to concentrate. I lost control and just let him move me. I pressed my face into his short pubes, and I felt my dick being sucked and pulled and tongued. He gripped my buttocks like he was squeezing the water out of a towel. His fingers moved all the way against my opening. My body shook and I came. I squealed. He kept me deep in his mouth until my dick's last flex. Then it was all over. He pushed me aside. I wanted to curl up, but he wasn't done with me.

He pushed some pillows off the bed and had me lay down on my back. He pushed the panties up, so they covered my flaccid penis. He crawled on top of me still facing the opposite direction. He lowered his weight on me with his dick aiming straight for my mouth. I had to angle my head up, for it to slide in. I tried to adjust my jaw so that I could fit him in comfortably. His weight pushed me into the bed which was soft. I felt the mattress pushing in around my neck and ears. He started to pivot his hips. His thick shaft filled my mouth and then pulled out almost all the way. Over and over. It went on and on. I was afraid of how long it would take. I tried to control my breathing and keep my jaw relaxed. I couldn't move, even my tongue was pressed tight at the end of his thrusts. He kept thrusting at the same speed. I watched his balls jiggle as his ass flexed. I felt his hands on my legs, he gripped them to pull himself. I felt his hard body slide on mine. I watched the same movement over and over. I knew from listening to him fuck my aunt that he could last. I wasn't giving him oral sex; he was fucking my mouth like it was a girl's pussy. It felt like I was in this position for ten minutes and nothing had changed, but from the flexing of his ass I could see that he was picking up speed. He thrust harder and occasionally I would have a gag feeling. Somehow, I kept breathing through my nose as his balls lifted on and off of it. After an eternity he started to moan. He slipped a hand into my panties and held my ass. I grabbed on to his back and ass and tried to hold tight so his cock wouldn't push so far into my throat. His movement was springing my head up and down from the mattress. He made that animalistic sound again, like a bull fucking a cow. I saw his balls move and his hot cum filled my throat. A few more thrusts and then he pulled up enough so that I could breathe and swallow. He lifted off me, his juice hanging down to my lips.

He finally rolled off me and I could breathe normally. I raised the back of my hand to my lips and wiped the cum off. I felt him pulling the panties off of me. He grabbed my clothes and tossed them on the bed and told me to go to the bathroom to clean up. I came out of the bathroom and headed outside. A few minutes later the car returned.

That night at the restaurant, he kept looking over at me. I had to look away to avoid his stare. When my mother and aunt went to the bar for drinks, I asked him to stop staring at me.

"I can't stop staring at those lips of your and imaging what they were doing this afternoon." Then he grabbed my leg under the table. I almost jumped and I looked around to see where Aunt Jane was.

"You have to be more careful!"

"Oh, I know. Ten minutes earlier and the girls would have caught me with my cock in your mouth."

They were coming back to the table with their drinks, and I slapped his hand and said "Look."

That night we drank all the wine that they bought. I felt so crazy about what had happened I drank a lot more than I normally did. I thought my mother would get mad, but she was too busy laughing and having a good time with her sister. Late at night Rick finally went to bed complaining about the headache the wine was giving him. I lay on the couch falling asleep as the sisters talked at the table.

Everyone woke up late feeling the effects of the wine. Except for Rick. I knew he didn't drink much, and I knew the real reason he wanted them to get the wine. It was our final day and Aunt Jane suggested taking us out for lunch. I was hoping to stay behind with Rick, but the point of the lunch was to take us out. We spent the day together, all four of us. I went swimming with Rick around the dock, and we groped each other just out of sight of the girls. After dinner we were all still together. No one wanted to go anywhere. Finally, Rick suggested I help him get firewood from along the beach.

We set off as the sun was setting and made a pile of the wood from the driftwood that was close. Rick led me off away from the beach houses to a dune area where there were some strangled trees growing. In the weeds he pulled me onto the sand and started kissing me. I looked around and listened. I figured there wasn't another person around for a hundred yards. He had lifted up my shirt and was kissing me lower and lower until he pulled off my shorts and my ass was on the sand. He started sucking my dick. He didn't rush, but he didn't take too much time. I started getting worked up. My body was twitching. He was raising and lowering his head licking and making a smacking sound with his lips. I told him I was close, but he just kept at it. Finally, I grabbed his shoulders and shook my hips and let out a high-pitched whine as I came. I fell back into the sand and my body was limp.

He laid down beside me in the sand. He was kissing my neck, then he adjusted me into a position on my hands and knees. He got behind me and wiped the sand from my ass. I felt him push a wet finger into my crack then remove it. He spat on his fingers and pushed them into me again right up to my anus. He even cleared his throat and spat again and pushed the wet sticky mixture of phlegm, saliva and my cum past my anus into my rectum. Then he got behind me and grabbed my hips and shoved his cock into my cheeks. He slid it around back there for a while but kept adjusting it, so it was pointed right towards my anus. He was grinding away, and I felt my skin being pulled and pressure right at my opening. It felt a little dry after a while and moved back. He cleared his throat and I felt spit hitting my crack. He pushed two fingers right into my rectum. He adjusted himself and then he started again.

It hurt as I felt it stretch, and then a sharp pain as he shoved it in. I begged him to stop. "You can't. Please don't. I will be sore, and my mom will notice for sure.

"Ok. Just. Hold still. And push against me when I tell you to."

He kept thrusting, but not as deep. He was leaning onto me, and his cock was kept at the right angle as he pulled my hips and grinded. It was a weird pushing and shaking that went on and on. My hands and knees were sinking into the sand. He told me to push, and I started to move forward and back. I just concentrated on pushing against him and I felt pressure again when he pushed all the way forward until he was lodged in me. He let out a loud groan that I was sure could be heard far away and I felt a warm liquid inside my rectum. He pushed hard again, and I felt myself being split as more cum came out of him. I felt it throb a few more times lodged in my stretched opening and then the pressure was gone. The wetness was running down my crack onto my balls. He held me in that position as the juice trickled down. He let go and I sprawled forward. I was wet in front and back and I had sand everywhere from my shoes to my face.

He got up and pulled up his pants. He said he would bring me a towel. I told him to go back and start the fire. After he left, I pulled up my shorts over all the sticky wetness. I didn't know how I was going to explain myself. I could try to sneak past them into the beach house, but I would probably be spotted. I walked back to the beach and ran into the lake wearing nothing but my shorts. I lowered my shorts and rubbed my crotch, ass and legs beneath the water. I tried to relax my anus as it soaked in the cool water. I walked back on the sand to put on my shoes and shirt.

I made my way back to the beach house just as Rick was getting the fire started. My mother noticed that I was wet and asked me why. I told her I just wanted to swim to cool down, so I could warm up next to the fire. Aunt Jane ran to the house and came back with a large towel and wrapped it around me. She stood there hugging me as I shivered. The fire took a while to get going and Rick occasionally looked up as his girlfriend stood with her arms wrapped around me.

That night I heard whispering from their bedroom. It sounded like an argument. My aunt did most of the talking. She was trying to convince Rick of something. Then the argument stopped. It was quiet for a few minutes until I heard my aunt moan. I sat up on the couch. Something was going on in there. My curiosity made me tiptoe over and listen through the door. I could hear my aunt making cooing and sharp breathing noises. I pressed my ear to the door. I could hear licking and slurping mixed in with my aunt's moans. Rick was giving her oral sex. I stayed by the door listening as the sounds became more pronounced and my aunt's breath was getting louder. "Oh Richard." The licking sounds became quicker, and my aunt said his name again and again in a breathy whisper. My aunt's voice was reaching a higher pitch. She sounded like a teenager. The bed creaked. She shouted. I tiptoed back to the couch and pretended to sleep.

The door opened and Rick walked to the bathroom. I could tell it was him by his heavier footsteps. The faucet ran in the bathroom, and I heard Rick slurp up some water and gargle. Rick had ignored her for too many days. It was a busy night for Rick, it was a busy week. I smiled at the thought. He walked through the room again and then closed the bedroom door behind him.

The sound she had made was such pure pleasure. Rick made me sound like that. I sounded more like a teenage girl than my aunt had. Even the first time with his hand I had squeaked like a girl. The next three times I screamed in a high pitch that I didn't even recognize. Rick was so good at giving oral pleasure. I felt like he knew what to do exactly but that he was also enjoying himself. The sounds of his pleasure when he sucked me was what put me over. I couldn't imagine what he had done to my aunt. I had seen plenty of pictures of woman's pussy, but I had no understanding how oral sex with a woman would work. Maybe it was like when Rick put his tongue up my backside. I didn't know what to expect but somehow it felt like an orgasm. A weak steady orgasm deep inside of me.

There was no noise coming from their bedroom. He had spent everything he had with me in the sand. Tomorrow afternoon or evening he would be ready again, but I would be gone. I wouldn't feel his strong hands on me again. I felt a dull ache in my rectum. I couldn't imagine what it would have felt like if he had shoved himself fully in me.