The Beach House - Day 04

Story Info
Parker gets more of a show than she bargained for and cums.
2.1k words
4.5
18.2k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Four

The next morning I woke blissfully hangover free and stretched carefully in my bed. I looked over and there was no sign of Georgia or Dave in the bed next to me, but three used condoms were sitting in plain sight on the nightstand. Each one was filled with more sperm than I imagined could possibly be normal.

When Dave had returned from the bathroom I slept for a little bit but woke up again twice more to the sounds of them having sex throughout the night. Each time he talked to her, using vulgar and crude language to try and convince her to not wait any longer to have a baby, but she seemed to hold strong.

A couple of times during the last session Dave was grunting on top of her and kept glancing over in my direction. At first I thought he realized I was watching, but he never said anything. They didn't seem to care about their noise level anymore either, moaning and talking as they pumped their hips together.

Dave looked over at me when he came the last time, holding his groin against Georgia's until he was empty and then finally collapsed. After that they finally went to sleep for the rest of the night.

Getting out of bed I used the bathroom and when I wiped I discovered my vagina was slick and slippery. I felt myself blush as I realized just how turned on watching them have sex all night had made me. During their last session I had to fight the urge to rub myself, knowing that even though they couldn't see me and didn't know I was awake, it was crossing a line.

I cleaned up and got dressed, feeling brave and putting on the one and only two-piece bathing suit I owned. It was high-waisted and had plenty of support for my heavy breasts. With all of the compliments they gave me yesterday, I was feeling a little sexy and wanted to look that way too. I threw on a coverup and went into the kitchen. I saw the back of Anna's head and bare shoulders sitting on the couch, Georgia and Dave no where to be found.

"Morning," I called to her and walked over to the coffee pot to pour myself a cup.

"Oooh yeah," Anna moaned breathily and then said, "Morning."

Since her shoulders were bare it was a safe bet to guess that Anna was using her breast pump so I steered clear of the living room and grabbed some cut up fruit from the fridge for breakfast.

"Fuck yes, that's it," Anna said louder this time.

I tried to ignore her.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, sitting behind her at the kitchen table so that I was facing the ocean. Besides the beautiful view, the only thing I could see was the back of the couch, Anna's nudity thankfully hidden. It was then I saw Georgia's feet hanging over the arm of the couch. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as realization washed over me.

Georgia was nursing again. "Straight from the tap" as Anna had called it before.

"Dave--ugh that's it baby, suck Momma," Anna groaned passionately and I could hear a wet squelching sound. "Dave went for a run."

I ate my fruit as Anna grunted and moaned, trying to ignore the blatant inappropriateness ten feet away.

"Rub your clit baby," Anna said quietly. "That's it, make your cunny feel real good. Did Dave fuck it hard last night?"

Oh god. I squeezed my thighs together as I heard a wet pop.

"Yes Momma, he fucked me so hard," I heard Georgia say.

I could attest to that. Again, I wasn't used to watching sex, but it seemed pretty brutal to me. At one point during the second round she had tears streaming down the side of her face from how rough he was. She never stopped him though and seemed to orgasm hard with him.

"Mmm, see how Momma is rubbing her clit too? We can cum together baby, just like old times," Anna murmured.

I heard wet sucking noises and Georgia was quiet so I assumed she latched again.

"Aw look at how red your pussy is Georgy," Anna gasped. "He pounded you good and deep huh?"

Georgia groaned.

"Yeah, let Momma finger your hole baby. You know you love Momma's fingers rubbing your g-spot."

I froze. The blatant incest on the couch wasn't even surprising anymore. But the fact that they didn't even bother to hide it still stunned me. I kept eating my fruit as I felt some of my own juices spread in my bathing suit bottom.

"You know what would make Momma happy?" Anna cooed down at her daughter.

Georgia moaned in response, her mouth sounding full.

"If this pussy was full of Dave's cum," Anna replied.

My fork clattered against the bowl as I stood up abruptly. My nipples were so hard they felt like they were going to burst through my suit and I could feel my clit throb painfully.

I heard steps pounding up the outside stairs and then Dave came through the opened sliding door. He was flushed and covered in sweat from the heat and his run, his chest bare. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his well-defined torso, his shorts slung dangerously low on his hips. They had fallen so far down that I could see the small patch of public hair I knew led to his huge penis. He was absolutely beautiful.

He didn't even pause when he saw Georgia and her mother on the couch. He just leaned down and gave Anna a very intimate kiss that involved a lot of tongue and then kept walking to the kitchen. I stood there next to the sink, unable to think of what to do as I rinsed my bowl way more than necessary.

"Sleep well last night?" Dave asked me with a wink as he opened the fridge to pull out a bottle of water.

"Um, it was okay," I said nervously. I had never been around someone so attractive before, let alone with what was going on across the room.

He took a step closer until he was leaning next to me against the counter. "Like the show?" he asked quietly for my ears only.

I froze.

He chuckled darkly and moved behind me so that I was pressed up against the sink with no where to go. "I think you did," he said huskily in my ear from behind. "I think you loved watching me fuck her." He pressed his crotch against my bottom and I could feel the thick length of him, hard and hot.

I inhaled sharply when his hands landed on my waist and squeezed.

"Did you make your pussy cum watching us?"

I stood statue still and rapidly shook my head. "No, of course not."

I felt his shoulders vibrate as he laughed softly. "Aw, your poor cunny must be desperate to cum then." I felt his hand slide down and across my belly, resting on the top of my bathing suit just above my mound.

I was momentarily distracted by the groans coming from the couch and Dave took that opportunity to quickly slide his hand down my bottoms, immediately circling my clit gently.

"Ahh!" I gasped in shock. No one had touched me there before.

"Mmmm," he moaned in my ear and rubbed his erection between my butt cheeks. "You're soaked, just like I thought. What a little slut you are, all wet, letting me finger you in the kitchen."

"No," I breathed. I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away from between my thighs, but it was no use, he was too strong.

His teeth nipped my earlobe. "Mmmm, oh yes little slut. Just relax and let me make you cum. You'll like it."

I clenched my hands around the edge of the countertop.

"Oh yea cum! Squirt for me Georgy! Just like your Momma!" Anna yelled from the couch. My hips moved involuntarily.

"That's it Parker, relax," Dave encouraged, sliding his finger a little harder against my swollen bud. "You like to watch huh?"

I shook my head.

He chuckled against my skin. "You watched me fuck Georgia three times last night and didn't leave the room. I even made sure you could see my cock pounding into her pussy and you still didn't leave."

I shook my head again.

"Don't lie to yourself or me. You and your slutty pussy loved it," he said and slid his finger down to tease my opening.

I stood completely still. I had never had anything inside me before. I didn't even put my fingers in there. But the way he was rubbing the slit of my hole, I was panting it felt so good.

He pressed the tip of his finger in and groaned into my neck.

"Fuck you're so tight," he said, slipping a little deeper. "You're gonna strangle my cock when I pop this cherry."

I squeezed my thighs together and my head hung low over the sink, struggling to stay standing and be quiet. I was petrified of getting caught and ruining my friendship with Anna.

"N-n-no," I stammered and then moaned when he went back to rubbing my clit. "You can't."

"You may not want it, but it's going to happen and your greedy cunt will thank me for it afterward," he said harshly. His other hand came up to cup my breast, pushing my top up out of the way so he could pinch and pull on my nipple.

I had never felt anything like this before, let alone at the hands of someone else.

"Oh god!" I groaned as his hand worked some kind of magic between my thighs. I didn't care any longer that we were in the kitchen and his future wife and mother-in-law were ten feet away.

"That's it. You respond so beautifully," he murmured, nipping at the side of my neck. "Now cum for me," he said urgently and began sucking a sensitive spot where my neck met my shoulder. My whole body filled with pleasure.

My head fell back against his chest and I felt him hump his hard penis against my bottom. He went back and forth between rubbing and teasing my opening to pinching and rubbing my clit. He never once stopped sucking the spot on my neck and I knew he'd leave a mark there for Georgia and Anna to see later.

"I'm gonna--" I panted and he finally let go of my neck.

"Cum for me," he commanded in my ear.

I came. Black spots and white stars flashed behind my closed lids, my whole body shaking.

"That's a good slut," he said huskily and twirled his fingertip one more time around my hole as it spasmed. "I can't wait to break this in," he whispered and I shuddered at his words and the sensation.

After a moment or two I was able to feel my legs again and tried to push back from the counter to get some space and control back. Dave chuckled dryly, pulling his hand out of my bikini bottom and immediately lifted his fingers to his mouth. I could see in the overhead light that they were covered with my thick arousal. My face burned with embarrassment as he popped them in his mouth and began to suck.

"Fucking delicious," he groaned. "You're gonna have to let me eat that virgin cunt for dessert later."

With those parting words he slapped my ass, hard, and walked toward the bathroom, pulling his shorts down as he walked. His tight, toned behind was the last thing I saw before the door shut and the shower turned on.

I hastily fixed my bathing suit and coverup. My legs were shaky and my vagina still throbbed from the orgasm. I stumbled to the arm chair in the living room, forgetting that Anna and Georgia were on the couch.

I looked over and was not surprised to see that both of them were completely nude. Anna was sitting up with her legs spread, her vagina wet and flushed for all to see. Georgia's head was in mother's lap, nursing on one of Anna's engorged breasts. She was on her back, her legs also spread apart with Anna's hand busy between them. Anna was stroking Georgia's clit gently now, almost soothingly.

"We're gonna put a baby in you this week," she said softly to her daughter. "Deep in this cunt right where it belongs."

I sagged against the chair and closed my eyes in relief. If they had heard what happened in the kitchen between Dave and I they didn't say anything. I didn't want to upset Georgia about her fiance blatantly cheating practically in front of her. But based on how the three of them had been behaving for the last twenty-four hours, maybe Georgia's philosophy on cheating was different than mine. After all, their thoughts on a lot of things were very different than mine.