The Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
Two married men widen their sexual circle.
4.8k words
4.82
11.8k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

(Please read parts 1-3 before starting this one.)

The game was just starting when I settled down in my favorite booth at the sports bar about a mile from my house. I had just ordered a beer when my phone buzzed with a message from Rick.

"Sorry running late but good news."

No telling what the news might be, but I didn't mind waiting. I had plenty of things to think about.

Rick was my best friend, and had been for years, but recently our relationship had developed in a way that still surprised me every time I thought about it: We were now lovers, too.

I've told elsewhere how this happened: That while on vacation with our wives in the Caribbean RIck and I had stumbled into sex together and, liking it very much, had kept it up once were we back home. What started with mutual blow jobs had progressed to his fucking me last time we met, and I think we were both eager to continue our explorations.

Nothing had been said about the change in our relationship when we agreed to meet tonight for beers, but I doubted we would talk about anything else. I thought constantly about having sex with him, and I'm sure he was equally preoccupied with the subject.

It was about as weird a situation I could imagine being in: a happily married man sneaking around for sex with another guy, also happily married. Yet here we were.

I had just about finished my first beer when the door opened and Rick walked in. He signaled to the waitress for a round of beers and slid into the booth.

"Dude, you won't believe this," he said excitedly. "Ted offered me his cabin for a weekend."

"Nice! Where is it?"

"On some lake a couple of hours north of here," he said. "He sent me some photos. It's not a palace but it looks pretty comfortable. There's even a hot tub."

Ted was a work friend of Rick's who had asked him the week before to take care of his dog for a few days while he was out of town. LIttle did Ted know that Rick and I had used his house twice as a place to meet for sex.

The offer of the cabin was a nice way for Ted to say thanks, but I wasn't sure why Rick was so excited about it.

"Dude!" he said. (Rick was over 30 and held a highly responsible job but still talked like a stoner.) "We can go up there and fuck like rabbits!"

"Ohhhhh," I said, getting excited myself. "I guess I thought you'd take Debbie up there, not me."

Debbie was Rick's wife.

"Nah, she's not much for the woods," Rick said. "Remember, she wouldn't even go to the Caribbean unless we picked the poshest resort we could afford."

"It sounds great," I said.

"I haven't even gotten to the best part," he said. "Do you remember that first night we had sex on the beach, you asked me if I had ever thought about sex with another guy? I mentioned someone at work I had once thought about approaching, but could never work up the nerve?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"That guy was Ted."

"So what do you have in mind?"

"Well, he probably offered me the cabin thinking I'd take my wife or whoever. But I'll tell him I want to have a guys' weekend and that he should come, too."

I finally got where this was headed.

"Are you thinking we'll have a threesome?"

"I'm about 90 percent sure that if we start hinting around he'll get the idea and go along."

"What makes you so sure?"

"He's been divorced for years, doesn't go out on dates much, he's probably horny as shit. And I get this vibe......"

"So, you have sex with me three or four times and suddenly your gaydar is infallible?"

He laughed.

"Not infallible, dude. But I think it's worth a shot."

I thought for a minute.

"Are you sure you want a threesome?" I asked. "I mean, we've just gotten started with this."

Rick looked at me, a smile playing about his lips.

"Are you getting possessive already?"

I didn't answer, but I think I blushed a little. I tried to cover it up by taking a long pull of beer, but I didn't fool Rick.

"Wow," he said, smiling broadly. "You do want me all to yourself. I'm flattered."

He gave me a long look and said quietly, so only I could hear, "I really want to kiss you now."

I felt a surge of ..... what? ..... An emotion.

Fuck me. Was I falling in love with this guy?

Luckily the waitress came at that moment with our beers. We lapsed into an awkward silence until she was gone, then Rick picked up the thread.

"How about three weekends from now?" he said. "What's that, the 17th?"

I checked the calendar on my phone.

"Yeah, that works."

"Ok," he said. "Should I ask Ted or not?"

"Yeah, go ahead," I said. "I'll get you to myself another time."

He was clearly pleased.

"Dude!" he said, excited again. "This is going to be great!"

*****

Over the next couple of weeks we made arrangements for our guys' weekend. Rick said Ted had eagerly accepted the invitation to join us, which made him more sure than ever that we'd end up having a threesome.

I was warming to the idea. I had never met Ted but Rick said he was in good shape and very good-looking, so I worked an imaginary version of him into my sexual fantasy life.

The most vivid of these fantasies involved being bent over and fucked by guy who looked vaguely like Robert Pattinson. That came to me one day at the office, and I got so excited I sneaked off to a bathroom on another floor to jack off in the stall.

Afterwards, back at my desk, I had major regrets about being so reckless and even asked myself whether it wouldn't be smarter to end the whole side thing with Rick. It was getting out of control.

But when he called me the next day, a Saturday, to come over and help him with a conked-out lawnmower, the first thought I had was that I might get a chance to blow him.

As it turned out, I did get a chance.

It was a warm day in late spring, and we were working in the garage with the door open to the street. We had stripped off our shirts, and both of us were getting hot and dirty messing with the damn mower, which was one step away from being junk.

The phone started ringing inside the house, Rick said, "That'll be Debbie's weekly call with her mom. They'll be on the phone for at least an hour."

He looked at me questioningly and all my doubts went out the window.

Without saying a word, I pushed him into a corner behind some boxes that hid us from the street and from the door into the house. I fell to my knees, yanked down his shorts and took his cock in my mouth.

He got hard quickly, and after four or five minutes of vigorous sucking I got him to shoot four huge wads of cum. I let my mouth fill with it, enjoying the feel as it coated my tongue and savoring the slightly salty taste before swallowing it in one gulp.

I suddenly understood what is meant by the term 'cum slut.'

As soon as I swallowed we switched places, and it took barely three minutes for me to shoot a load so big it spilled out the corners of Rick's mouth.

We had another quickie a few days later, after watching an NBA playoff game at the bar. For some reason the lights in the parking area were on the fritz, and before we went our separate ways Rick climbed into my car and dived for my crotch. He was halfway through an incredible blow job when the lights suddenly blipped on again, but he finished me off without seeming to notice.

We both knew we were taking some frightful chances, but I think we also felt that the element of danger made the sex even more exciting.

Finally the day came for us to head up to the cabin. The plan was for Rick to pick Ted up about noon and then come for me, giving us time to get to the lake in time for an afternoon swim.

My job had been to bring the drinks, and I bought enough to keep three men drunk for a month, never mind a long weekend. Rick, I knew, would bring some weed.

When they got to my house Ted got out of the car to say hello and shake my hand.

If anything Rick had undersold him. Ted was one of the handsomest men I'd ever seen, with a strong jawline, regular features, a light complexion and blond hair cut in a way that made him look stylish and raffish at the same time. He had eyes of a deep blue, but what stood out was not their color but the friendly cast they gave to his appearance. He gave me a big smile as we shook hands, and I liked him on the spot.

We threw the drinks and my duffel bag into the back of Rick's car. I went back inside to kiss my wife goodbye and practically ran back to the car.

As soon as we got on the highway Rick handed me a joint. Ted looked a little surprised, but when I lit it and passed it to him he took it.

"It's been years since I got high," he said.

He took a decent-sized hit and started coughing.

"Lightweight," Rick teased.

Ted laughed good-naturedly and passed the joint to Rick.

"Just a few hits each," he warned. "This is powerful stuff."

He wasn't kidding. After just three tokes each we were plenty high, and we giggled like kids the rest of the way up.

Ted's cabin was on a thickly wooded cove at least a mile off the main road around the lake. I couldn't see any neighboring cabins, and Ted told us later that the closest one was nearly a quarter-mile away. We'd have plenty of privacy.

The cabin didn't look like much from the landward side, just a smallish brown building built partway into a hillside, with a couple of windows and some rickety-looking stairs up to the door. But once you got inside it looked much roomier, with a big living area, a huge fireplace and a decent-sized kitchen. It was rustic-looking and the appliances were on the older side, but the place was spotlessly clean. The lakeward side was all windows, and even from the front door you could see through a gap in the trees to the lake.

To the right as you entered a stairway led down to a lower floor with one big bedroom and a second one with six bunks. The house had obviously been designed for a large family.

"This was my family's cabin when I was growing up," Ted explained. "We came here all the time. I had two brothers, and we were allowed to bring one friend each, which is why we have so many bunks."

"Do you still share the cabin with your family?" Rick asked.

"No," Ted said. "My folks are gone and my brothers moved across the country, so I'm the only one who uses it. Even when I was married I usually came here by myself; my ex thought it was a dump."

Rick led us outside. From a broad stone porch outside the ground floor of the cabin a well-worn path led down the hillside. We took it down to the shore, where there was a dock and a sandy beach maybe thirty yards long. The rest of the cove was rocky and thickly forested.

"Wow," I said. "This is beautiful."

No other cabin could be seen, although I knew the lake was a popular weekend destination.

"How did you manage to avoid having neighbors?" I asked.

"As soon as we built the cabin my dad started buying lots all around the cove, just to make sure no one else could get close."

Great for skinny-dipping, I was thinking.

"There'll be plenty of time to admire the view," Rick said. "Let's get unpacked."

It wasn't until we headed back that I noticed the hot tub, tucked under a big pine about five yards off the path.

"That looks nice," I said to Ted.

"Yeah, I had that installed a couple of years ago," he said. "Come to think of it, I'd better turn the heater on or we won't be able to use it tonight. It's hot now, but it'll cool down fast once the sun goes down."

When he turned away Rick caught my eye and mouthed something; I think he was saying "Blow jobs!"

When Ted rejoined us we went back up the hill, unloaded the car and put everything away inside. After grabbing some snacks and filling a small cooler with beer, we headed back down to the water.

We laid things out on a picnic table at one end of the beach and sat down. I handed out beers and Rick re-started the joint we'd been smoking in the car. Two hits was all I needed to feel stoned again, and the beer added a mellow glow to the high.

After a while, though, I started to sweat. It was late afternoon but the sun was still strong on the beach, which faced west.

"I could use a swim," I said.

"Was just thinking the same thing," Rick said.

He stood up, got a towel out of the bag and spread it on the sand. Then he stripped off his clothes and strode down the sand to test the water.

Rick is in good shape and looks very good naked, as I already knew. I stole a glance at Ted, who seemed to be watching him intently.

Maybe Rick's right about him, I thought.

"Water feels great," Rick said, turning around enough for us to get the full frontal. His cock was just erect enough to be noticeable, and I knew he was putting on a show for Ted.

I don't know what Ted thought, but my cock jumped a little at the sight.

I got up, spread another towel on the sand, stripped off my clothes and followed Rick into the water. We both turned to look at Ted.

"You coming?" I said.

He seemed to shake himself out of a reverie. Finally, after a beat or two, he pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his shorts.

My jaw dropped.

Ted had one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. Nine inches, easy, totally flaccid.

I looked at Rick. He was staring, too.

Ted walked down the sand and waded into the water without looking at us.

Rick -- never the shy one -- spoke up.

"That's quite a cock you're sporting, Ted."

Ted looked down at himself.

"Is it?" he asked archly as he strode into the water. "I never really thought about it."

This, Rick and I both knew, was almost certainly a lie. No guy with a cock that big could go through life without realizing he packed some serious meat.

"Suurrre you didn't," I said.

"Well, maybe I did, once or twice," he said, and we all laughed.

Ice broken now, our afternoon went along as pleasantly as you could wish.

After splashing around long enough to cool off we headed to shore and stretched out on our towels, still naked.

I was feeling a sexual vibe, and I'm sure Rick was, too, but with Ted it was hard to tell. We were stealing glances at his big dick, but not once did I catch him looking at one of us. If he knew we were watching him he gave no sign of it.

We sipped our beers and talked some more, and it was so relaxing that I nearly fell asleep.

About 5:30 we roused ourselves, pulled our clothes on and climbed back to the house. While Ted got the grill going and set up a table and chairs on the porch, Rick and I got things ready in the kitchen.

"That was some cock, eh?" he said to me when we were alone. "I'm not sure I could get my mouth around that."

"Still tthink you'll get the chance?"

"Twenty bucks says it'll happen within an hour after leaving the table."

"You're on!" I said, laughing.

I don't know when I've had a better dinner. As always the marijuana sharpened my appetite, and the wine I'd brought went down great with our steaks. Ted turned out to be a good conversationalist with a sly sense of humor, and by the time dinner was done we were all great friends.

After a while, however, I started to feel chilly. Ted saw me shiver and said, "I told you it gets much cooler after dark. Let's get this cleaned up and hit the hot tub."

He grabbed an armload of dishes and went inside.

I set the timer on my watch for one hour.

"Clock's ticking," I said to Rick.

In 10 minutes we had everything squared away in the kitchen. Ted got fresh towels and headed down the hill to the platform. I opened another bottle of wine, Rick grabbed our glasses and we followed him.

The sun hadn't yet set but it was dark under the trees around the tub. Ted pulled the cover off and turned on the lights, which bathed the tub and the overhanging branches in a soft blue glow. He touched another button and the jets went into action, churning the water into a fine bubbling froth.

Rick and I both started to strip. Again I could see Ted hesitating.

At first I thought he was still a little shy. Maybe he was thinking that while skinny-dipping in a lake is one thing, being naked with other men in tight quarters like a hot tub is on another level entirely.

But when he finally did take his shirt and pants off, I decided it was something else: He had the beginnings of a hardon.

I began to think I was going to lose my bet.

Not that that would be a totally bad thing.

The hot tub was in the shape of a square about seven feet on each side. A wooden shelf ran along the outside edge on three sides to hold glasses, towels and such, and the inside was stepped so as to form a bench. While Ted got settled in a corner Rick fired up a little bowl of weed and I poured us each a generous glass of wine.

We passed the bowl -- enough for one good hit each -- and sat back to enjoy the wine. At first no one spoke, but then Ted said something about how good the dinner had been and a quiet conversation got going.

By now, though, maybe 30 minutes had passed since the clock on our bet started ticking. I began to wonder how Rick proposed to win it.

I was pretty sure he'd make some kind of move soon, and I wasn't disappointed.

During a lull in the talk he said that if he had a secluded place like this, he'd spend all his time naked.

"Is that what you do?" he asked Ted.

Ted waited a beat or two before replying. Even in the semi-dark I could tell he was blushing.

"When we were first married my wife and I spent a lot of time up here, and she loved to skinny-dip," Ted said. After a longer pause he coughed and added, "She also loved having sex on the beach."

Well, I thought, the subject of sex has been introduced. Where would Rick go with it?

"That's hot," Rick said. "I could never get my wife to go skinny-dipping, much less have sex on the beach. Not even when we were in the Caribbean, where the water was warm and we had a beach to ourselves. I had to settle for Tom here."

Ted blinked hard. You could tell he was wondering whether Rick was talking about the skinny-dipping part, or the sex-on-the-beach part.

That was deft, I thought.

Rick then took up the topic of outdoor sex. He began by telling a story about having sex with his high-school girlfriend in the bushes outside her parents' house. Then I told a story about having sex with my wife in our back yard after a particularly raucous neighborhood party. Rick came back with a third story about fucking a college friend in the stairwell outside her dorm room.

Ted did not contribute a story of his own, but he didn't need to; the sexual vibe in that hot tub was now so strong you could almost smell it. I had a raging hardon, and while I couldn't see the other guy's dicks in the roiling water I was sure they were hard, too.

Still, Rick was down to about 20 minutes. Time for him to put pedal to the metal, I thought.

During the next lull in conversation he turned his body so that he was kneeling on the bench with his elbows on the edge of the tub. He then slid to one side so that one of the water jets was pointed at his crotch.

"Oh my God," he said, "that feels amazing."

You'd have thought he was just discovering this, even though any guy who's been alone in a hot tub tries focusing the jets on his dick within five minutes.

I looked at Ted. He was looking intently at Rick's ass.

"Let me try it," I said.

I moved out of my corner, found another jet and put my cock into the stream. It really did feel amazing.

"Wow," I said.

There was a long pause. I thought, if Rick doesn't do something soon I'm going to jizz right in the tub.

Finally he spoke.

"This is really giving me a hardon," he said. "Look."

I turned. Rick was standing near the center of the tub, his rigid cock pointing at the stars, water dripping from his distended ball sack.

"Let's see yours, Tom," he said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to ask of another person.

I stood up. My cock, too, was pointing almost straight up.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12