The Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted gaped at us. Although he hadn't been fooling with the jets I was 100 percent sure he was hard, given all the sex talk before and the sight of two hard cocks in front of him.

"Show us that puppy," Rick said.

There was another long pause. Ted looked at Rick, then at me, then back at Rick. Finally, he swallowed hard and lifted himself out of the water.

"Jesus," Rick said.

"Holy fuck," I said.

Ted's cock had been a pretty impressive sight when it was flaccid, but that was nothing compared to how it appeared erect. It was damn near a foot long and bigger around than my wrist.

It was also hard enough to pound nails.

Ted was about to sit down again when Rick reached over and wrapped his hand around the shaft of his massive tool.

Ted gasped, and it looked like his knees might buckle. Before he could say anything Rick turned to me and said, "Feel this thing."

I reached over and wrapped my hand around the uncovered part of Ted's shaft. Even with two hands on it three inches of cock were still showing.

I looked at Ted. He was trembling and his mouth hung open in disbelief.

"How did your wife manage this thing?" Rick asked.

Several seconds passed before Ted could stammer out a reply.

"Sh-sh-she somehow got used to it," he said.

He looked down at his cock in disbelief. He obviously was having a hard time processing things.

Rick turned to me.

"Double or nothing I can get more of this into my mouth than you can," he said.

Ted's eyes widened further, if that was possible, and an incoherent sound came out of his throat.

"You're on," I said.

Rick put his free hand on Ted's chest and gave a slight push.

"Sit up there on the edge," he said.

Ted hesitated for a second, but when we let go of his cock he complied.

As soon as he was situated, Rick moved between his legs and took hold of his cock with both hands. He then bent forward, opened his mouth and plunged downward.

As his lips closed around the head Ted left out a moan. It had probably been a long time since he'd had a blow job.

Rick didn't go far on the first try, no more than three inches, but after backing off to catch his breath, he went down again. This time he got at least an inch further.

Ted was still making sounds, but he hadn't managed to form actual words.

Rick backed off again, breathed deeply several times, and went at Ted's cock once more. This time he got about six inches inside his mouth, but started gagging and had to pull away.

"Lightweight," I said.

I nudged him out of the way with my hip and took hold of Ted's tool. It looked even more formidable from this close, but I wasn't deterred.

I started by licking around the head, bathing it with my saliva and probing the slit with the tip of my tongue. Ted gasped again.

I opened my mouth and took the whole head in, continuing to bathe it with my tongue. I tasted precum.

Ted made a whimpering sound.

I opened my lips and started sliding them down the shaft. My mouth filled quickly, and I knew I would have to really have to loosen my jaw to get any further.

I concentrated on breathing deeply through my nose, and willed my jaw muscles to go slack. I lowered my head a bit more, and two more inches of cock slid inside.

Ted was panting now. I felt him place a hand on the back of my hand. He didn't push, but it was clear he hoped I might go further.

So I did. I breathed some more, and all of a sudden something gave way and another two inches disappeared into my mouth.

"Oh my God," Ted said. "Nobody ever......"

I wanted to go further but I had reached my limit. I backed away.

Ted was gaping at me. So was Rick. He told me later I had about 10 inches of cock in my mouth.

Rick took another turn. He managed about eight inches by my count, but clearly could go no further. Instead he started bobbing up and down on Ted's cock.

After a minute he drew back and I took a turn. We alternated like this until Ted started moaning and said, "I'm gonna......"

Just before he exploded Rick and I knelt on the bench between Ted's legs, both of us facing the tip of his cock. Rick took hold of the shaft.

When he finally came, Ted made a sound like a wounded animal and an enormous wad of cum shot out the end of his cock. It landed square in the middle of Rick's forehead.

Rick pointed the tip at me, and the second wad landed in my open mouth. He leaned in a little further and stuck out his tongue; the next two shots coated it in semen. Then I took the head into my mouth and swallowed the last two or three wads of cum that remained.

When it was over I looked up. Ted was hunched over, hands on his knees, his chest heaving. He was utterly spent, making a sound that now sounded almost like sobbing.

I turned to look at Rick. Ted's cum was dripping off his forehead down his nose and cheeks.

"You're a mess," I said.

He splashed water on his face to clean it and said, "Get up on the side.".

I backed to the wall and elbowed my way to a sitting position on the edge of the tub. Rick bent down and swallowed my cock. I was so keyed up I took barely a minute to come.

As soon as he had swallowed my load we switched positions and I returned the favor. He took even less time to cum than I had.

I had just swallowed the last of his cum when the alarm on my watch went, "Ping!"

12