The Beach Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally give in to my friend at the nude beach.
6.7k words
4.75
26.4k
49

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elected
Elected
191 Followers

"Hurry up!" Emma urged me. Sunlight flickered through her tousled blonde hair and gleamed on the tan curves of her body as she backed along the beach. Her bare boobs jiggled as she moved, but her orange bikini bottom was still resolutely tied at her waist with its string in a careless loop. She had a towel under her arm like this was going to be a long excursion.

As for me, all I had was my pink flip-flops as I stumbled over the sand after her. I hadn't even been able to find my swim trunks before Emma and Mark had pushed me onwards towards some secret spot where we could fool around without being recorded.

I couldn't believe this. My face was flushed with humiliation as the reality of the situation raced through my mind over and over. Not only had my friend Mark gotten me to go to a nude beach, he'd made me suck his dick in public. Worse than that, I think I fucking liked it. I liked it so much that I'd swallowed his cum.

Then I'd fucking kissed him! I could die of shame after kissing a boy in front of so many people like that. We had to get out of sight of phone cameras, and fast.

But the other beachgoers had to know damn well what we were going to do. I noticed girls turning their heads around as the three of us made our way towards the nearby rocks, grinning and whispering to each other as we went. We were all pretty much naked, and there was no way we were just taking a stroll. They knew we were trying to fuck. Ugh, they were probably guessing how, too...

How hard do you think he's going to fuck his friend? Oh my god, he's going to drill his friend's ass so hard. He's going to make him beg for his cum. My face filled with heat as I imagined their conversations.

I felt Mark suddenly push me from behind, his powerful hand easily sending me tripping over several yards of sand. "You heard Emma," he teased, his voice as excited and energetic as I'd ever heard it. "Hurry up."

"Don't rush me," I panted, shooting him a guilty look over what I'd been thinking about.

My friend was as naked as I was, his nude brown body a picture of manly physique. Sweat gleamed along his pecs, his abs, his thighs and butt, and his enormous cock bounced between his legs as he walked. The sight of him made my eyelids flutter.

Fuck. How had I never noticed how hot he was? No, I had, but I'd told myself it was jealousy I was feeling every time my stomach squirmed and face grew hot thinking about him. Now it was getting really hard to deny how I felt.

Mark's dark eyes darted up and down my body in return, a slight smile on his face. "What?"

"Nothing," I muttered. My heart was racing again.

"Hey! Stop fucking flirting and help me!" Emma called, her white teeth shining as she grinned back at us.

Mark leapt up the rocks after her, the muscles of his butt and thighs flexing like pistons underneath his coppery skin. He took the girl's hands and helped her over the side to who knows where.

"Who said we were flirting?" He was demanding.

"Um, maybe the fuck-me eyes you were giving each other?"

Fuck, I shouldn't be listening to them. They were deciding everything by themselves.

I scrambled up the rocks after my best friend, trying to ignore my bare legs rubbing against the warm stones. I nearly ran into Mark's hands before I realized he was reaching down to help me. I met his eyes.

"C'mon, dude. I have to help my girlfriend, don't I?" A smile kept dancing between his lips, and I felt my stomach flutter.

"Um, fine." Reluctantly I took his hands, feeling Mark's rough palms rub across my smooth skin. Somehow it felt good, as if I wanted to hold hands with him.

Don't think about it too much. You're just holding hands. You're holding hands with your boyfriend. Fuck, I'd thought it.

My stomach swooped as Mark suddenly lifted me, and I gave a little shriek as he spirited me up through the air onto the rock next to him. I pitched over, collapsing into his naked body.

"S-sorry," I got out. My butt was pressing into his thigh, and my hand had caught his bicep. I could feel Mark's breath on my neck. Fuck, I was practically in his lap. I could feel his stomach rising and falling against my side.

"You're coming onto me already?" Mark snorted. "We're still in view of everybody, you know. We shouldn't start here."

"Quit teasing me," I got out in a breathy little voice. "I never even said I was going to do more weird stuff with you, okay?"

"Then why are you coming with us?"

"How should I know?!"

"Guys, please," Emma begged from below. "Can't you wait ten minutes to jump each other? If we can be seen from the parking lot somebody really might come to break it up! Trust me, okay?"

"I don't want to jump anybody," I protested weakly, but I could feel Mark's cock—thick, warm, and slightly hard—pushing into the side of my butt and it was sending little thrills through me one after another.

"She's right, dude," Mark agreed, and all of the sudden his strong hands were gripping my hips like I was a child.

"Oh! Mark, don't touch—" He hoisted me down to Emma, whose arms I had to catch to steady myself.

"Damn it, dude, you're lighter than her!" Mark laughed as he joined us. "I wasn't kidding about that girly-ass body."

"Hey!" Emma spoke up, somehow getting offended instead of me. "What are you trying to say?"

Mark shot her one of his trademark sexy side-eye glances. "Nothing wrong with a little extra weight when it's where you've got it."

Emma rolled her eyes, but the smile couldn't be kept from her face. "Oh my god. You are so cheesy."

"So is this where we're going?"

"Yeah, just around here. I'm surprised you haven't heard about this—this is where people usually fuck in case the cops swing by the beach."

At the bottom of the rocks it was cooler, shaded by the bluffs. You could actually rub your bare body on this sand, if you wanted to, say, roll around with another person...

A loud sucking sound brought me out of my reverie. I nearly walked right into Mark's back, and had to catch myself against his warm bulk. "Hey!"

Then I realized what the holdup was. Some guy was on his back on the sandy bank ahead of us, totally naked, his cock throbbing and shiny. A nude brunette girl was crouched over him, strings of saliva still leaking from her lips. Her eyes widened as she realized they had company.

"Oh, shit," Mark got out. The couple scrambled up like they'd been burned. Mark's assurances that they could finish up fell on deaf ears as the girl snatched her bikini and struggled to get it on.

"Wait, babe," the guy was protesting desperately.

"We're going!" She insisted shrilly.

"Really, you can finish! We just had the same idea." I felt Mark's muscular arm slide around my waist, and his hand gripped my bare hip on the other side. As if on instinct I slid against him, a thrill going through me as my arm pressed into his abs. What was I doing?! Mark was practically grabbing my ass in front of these people!

The couple looked between us, and the girl's mouth popped open. "Oh my god. We're going." She rushed past us before her bikini was even tied properly, forcing her boyfriend to go after her with a groan of frustration.

As soon as they were out of sight Emma started laughing. "Wow!"

"See what you're like, keeping that bottom on?" With his free arm Mark gave her a playful push and she tumbled into the sand. For some reason I couldn't find the strength to escape the hand on my hip.

"Oh, don't judge her!" Emma was giggling. "It's obvious she never got caught fucking before!"

"And you have?"

The girl's eyes sparkled mischievously. "No! But I'd rather catch other people, okay?"

"Pervert." All of the sudden Mark thrust me after her, and I sprawled into Emma's body like a domino. We both let out girly shrieks, and I blushed when I realized mine was higher pitched. Emma's body was warm and soft as she wriggled beneath me, knees deadly as she thrust them at my thighs.

I rolled to safety as fast as I could, clutching my balls protectively. "Watch it! You could do some damage!"

"Oh, what are you going to use it for?" Emma teased.

"What does that mean?" I spluttered.

"Hey, what's this?" Mark interrupted, and I looked over to see him waggling a bottle of vodka in the light, pulled from the folds of Emma's towel. "You dirty girl. You just have this?"

"It was for later! I brought it cuz I thought we could use something to drink, that's all. And hey, maybe it'll let your friend here loosen up a little."

"Don't say it like that," I muttered.

"Let's not waste any time, then." Mark cracked the bottle. Since there were no glasses he took a swig and offered it straight to me.

I glanced up at him. There was nothing to wipe it off, no scrap of clothing between us besides the sandy towel and Emma's bikini bottom. Still, I wanted badly to drink. I couldn't seem to stop myself from doing this, any of this, so maybe it would help to be a little drunk?

Mark cocked an eyebrow. "Well?"

"Fine," I murmured, and put my lips where his had just been. The vodka was smooth but I couldn't stop myself from wincing, and Mark laughed.

"Oh, shut up!" I said hotly, wiping my mouth. "You know I don't drink much." I pushed the bottle off on Emma, embarrassed that he'd gotten over on me again.

Mark slid next to me on the sand. My eyes did a quick dart over his naked body, with grains twinkling across his browned skin. "You sure you don't want me to help you get it down?" He smirked.

My eyes widened as I looked back at him. "What? With your c-cock?" Fuck, I'd stammered.

"You said you liked it, remember?"

I blew air over my face, trying to forget all the stuff I'd said earlier. "I only sucked your dick because you made me, okay?" I took the bottle of vodka from Emma and gulped more down. Fuck, it wasn't working fast enough.

"Yeah? So you wouldn't do it again?"

"No way," I answered shrilly, taking another gulp. The feeling of his thick, veiny penis pushing in and out of my throat returned and my heart beat faster.

"What about a kiss, then?" Mark leaned into me, his thigh brushing into mine. His face was so close that his hair was brushing my cheek. Fuck, he was hot. His lips were right there.

"I don't know! Maybe if—"

Mark suddenly pulled my jaw forward and kissed me himself.

"Mmnn!" I gave in, feeling his wet lips push into mine and his tongue lance through my teeth. "Nngh!" We were kissing again. Oh god, we were fucking kissing. It felt so good. My body trembled involuntarily and my thighs pressed together.

Mark pushed me onto my back and followed, making me take his saliva as he abused my mouth. I was fucking moaning into his lips, vaguely aware of his arms pinning mine into the sand. My penis throbbed, rapidly hardening again. How could he keep doing that to me?

My friend let me go for a moment, allowing me to pant for precious oxygen. "Well?" He pushed, nudging my twitching cock with his thigh.

"Nnn-fuck! Stop already," I whimpered. "I'll do more stuff with you, I just... quit rushing me, okay?"

Mark smiled. "What? Are you trying to get drunk so you can use that as an excuse?"

"You're already hard and you had, like, two sips," Emma complained, and I remembered she was still there. "Just say you want to suck his cock again. C'monnn."

"Uggh," I moaned. "You're not even making a deal with Emma! You don't want her to suck it? Are you gay?" I couldn't stop squirming underneath him, wishing my dick wasn't so hard it hurt.

"I want you to do it."

Why was that so hot? He was so gay, wanting me to do this instead of a girl. Why did my eyes dart down to his dick, imagining it slapping my face again? Did I want to suck him again? I'd liked it so much. I wanted to do it again. Fuck!

"If... if I say I'll do it, will you let me finish drinking?" I got out. Yes, we'd make a deal. I had to make a deal or I was going to blurt that I'd do it for nothing.

"Fine," he deliberated. "Fine, but you have to treat me really well. You're my girlfriend, remember?" He let go of me and sat back on the sand, his penis stiff enough to rest against the side of his thigh.

"Nn," I groaned. "Yeah, I remember. I'm your slut."

"Good," he smiled. "Now hurry up."

I tried to ignore Emma pushing me towards him, but my limbs were so weak that the gentle thrust sent me spilling into the sand between Mark's legs. This was so much weirder now that he was sitting. I couldn't lie there and pretend it was all his idea. I had to do everything.

I inched myself forward, brushing my face through Mark's thick pubic hair. Thrills went through me as the hairs rubbed across my lips and cheeks. The heat radiating from his cock was intense. Fuck, he was so manly that my face was being drenched in testosterone just being next to his package. I couldn't stop myself from kissing Mark's dick, shivering as my lips pressed into the sweaty hot skin.

Somehow I managed to push myself past it, not willing to give him what he wanted just yet. Instead I kissed the sweaty, taut skin above Mark's junk. His abs rippled as he sucked in his stomach in surprise. Oh god, his stomach was so nice. Before I could stop myself I was kissing his abs like a complete slut. I let out an involuntarily moan as my tongue dragged across the muscular contours, filling my mouth with salt and gritty sand.

"You're so gay," Emma whispered painfully from nearby. Why couldn't she shut up? As if I didn't know what a fucking slut I was being! It was so embarrassing.

Mark's cock was hard now, poking me in the neck as its meaty girth twitched. "C'mon," Mark urged through gritted teeth. He was getting impatient now.

My cheek brushed down the length of his penis, taking the sweat with it, and I couldn't help pushing my lips into his pubes. I could feel his swollen balls there, sweaty and musky. My tongue dragged through his hair onto them, and I gasped as I caught their sweaty tang once again. Why couldn't I get enough of this taste? This was so gross. What was wrong with me?

My mouth started sucking on the skin of his balls on its own, and my greedy lips accidentally popped one inside again. "Ugh!" Mark groaned, his hairy thighs tightening around my ears.

"MNngh!" I whimpered into his ball, letting the sweat wash through my mouth and the heady sense of heat make my eyelids flutter. Mark's testicle popped free again, and my nose rubbed against his throbbing penis. It was straining against his foreskin, the head of it looking dark and painful. He wanted this. He needed to cum again.

I dragged my tongue up the underside of Mark's dick. I couldn't help myself. This was so hot that I'd lost all sense of reason. My tongue was gliding over his foreskin, up and down, and I think I was making soft noises as I did it. I was in love with his fucking cock. All I wanted was it in my mouth again.

Before I knew it my lips had caught the swollen head of his penis and were forcing their way around it, somehow making ground and pulling Mark's dick up into my mouth. I kept going, gagging as his thick rod dragged over my tongue and pushed its way against the back of my throat. I tried again, pulling back and forcing my face down onto his ridiculous length. I felt his cock push against my uvula, cramming it back into my palate, and I gagged again.

"Nngh!" Mark growled, and he seized my head.

I was sucking his dick. Again. My head began bobbing up and down, the motion sending my tongue thrashing along the underside of his cock over and over. It was punishing my throat, each time thrusting its way further, deeper within me. I kept choking, and tears leaked from my eyes, but I didn't want to stop.

"Aw, god," Mark groaned, his fingers digging into my scalp. I was seeing stars. My hand grasped uselessly at his sweaty abs, but I was at his mercy. My eyes rolled back in my head. I couldn't fucking breathe.

"Dude, I can't—"

His cock pulsed, hard. My lips tightened against him—I knew what it meant. His cock was jammed deep in my throat by that point, crushing against my Adam's apple.

"Nngh!" He got out, and I knew he was cumming.

But Mark had other plans—he pulled my hair, dragging my mouth off him. My scalp was in pain and I had to let him do it. There was a loud sucking noise as his cock emptied from my throat, followed by his harsh shout.

Thick, shiny ropes of semen began blasting my face, pelting my eyes, my nose, my mouth. Mark kept groaning as he came all over me. His cum was so hot it felt like it was burning my pale skin as it cascaded relentlessly down over my hair onto my features. My tongue was out as I gasped for air, and salty semen spurted through my lips and into the soft tissues of my mouth. I was blinking as cum oozed onto my eyelashes.

"Swallow it," Mark uttered weakly.

I gulped, swallowing his warm semen as best as I could. My lips were so glossy with the thick stuff that they would barely close. I couldn't stop trembling as I did it, knowing this was the second load of his cum that I was taking.

Of course, most of it was on my face. I didn't want to know what I looked like just then, if you could even make me out through the sticky ropes of Mark's cum. Mark kept rubbing his sweaty cock on my cheek, dragging semen up and down and over my lips. I let out little whimpers and let my face rest against his hairy thigh. I couldn't seem to move anymore.

"So did you like it or not?" Mark demanded raggedly, and I felt his thigh thrum as he spoke.

"I liked it," I gasped feebly, my tongue flicking through the salty flavor. "Mmn. I liked it so much. Your c-cum is so nice."

He gave my face a little slap with his penis, and I winced. "Fuck... my cum is all over you. Ughh. Look at your girly face. You can't fucking deny how much you like this. You're not even drunk."

I whimpered. He was right. My whole body was tingly, but it wasn't from vodka. My dick was painfully erect and my mind clouded with lust. I needed to cum too, but I wanted Mark to do it.

Emma was stroking my thigh, I realized. I'd lost it in all the sensations of the blowjob I'd given Mark. "C'mon, say you want him to fuck you," she was murmuring.

"I—I never said anything like that," I murmured, swallowing extra semen. "I just said I'd suck it if you let me drink, okay?" Sex with Mark flashed into my head. Of course he'd be fucking me. Would I be on my stomach? Riding him? Ohh fuck. I was actually thinking about it now.

"Here," Emma sighed, forcing the bottle into my hands.

I struggled upright against Mark's body, my hands shaking. He was breathing heavily, his eyes on me as I managed another gulp of vodka. It burned, but it helped me swallow the cum. I could almost breathe again, though my throat felt sore and violated after Mark's cock had ravaged it.

"Done?" Emma asked softly.

I blushed and gave the bottle back to her. It didn't taste so good that I wanted to keep drinking, after all.

"So are you going to admit you want him to fuck you? After sucking him so hard like that? Look at your dick, dude, c'mon."

My hand went to my dick, and I flinched when I touched it. It was so hard. My head was hazy and I couldn't think straight. I needed to cum bad. When he'd touched me earlier, I'd orgasmed instantly... would it happen again?

"Tell him you want him to fuck you. He's your boyfriend, right?" Emma's eyes were glittering with horniness and her face was flushed red. Her bikini bottom was soaked through.

"Mmph. I... I don't want to say it," I admitted.

"I'll help. Just admit you want him to fuck you," she begged. Emma took my arms and all of the sudden she was pulling me onto her.

"H-hey," I squeaked. I was suddenly lying on her chest, pressing into her soft, sweaty tits. Her hand clutched my back, holding me there, as she took in my semen-covered face with a smirk.

"Isn't this a good position? Just lay here, okay?"

"Ugh... Emma, I just came..." Mark said from behind me.

Elected
Elected
191 Followers
12