The Beach Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He needs this," Emma pleaded. "Say you need it, c'mon. Admit you want it."

My heart was racing in my chest. Mark was right behind me, naked, watching my bare butt. Did he like it? Did he want it? He'd said it was girly. But I was fucking terrified now, imagining his hard cock against my butt.

"I don't know," I whispered. "Just let me, like, jerk it, or..."

"Touch your cock? No, you don't need to. Don't even think about using it."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I got out, wishing I could think straight. I could feel Mark behind me.

"It means I know you'd rather take it than give it. I think your cock is useless."

"S-stop!" I protested. "Mark, tell her to stop."

"I don't know, dude," he breathed, and his rough hand was suddenly on my hip again. I shuddered as he rubbed at me.

"What do you need your balls for?" Emma tittered quietly. "I think your cum is all gonna end up on the ground while you're getting pounded by boyfriend."

"What?!"

"C'mon, admit it. You'd rather just be a girl and get used to taking it."

"Mmph. No..."

Mark's other hand had joined the first, and all of the sudden he was groping my butt again. I couldn't seem to move, to push myself away. "Nngh. Mark!"

"Sorry, but it's fucking hot," he muttered. "Keep saying that stuff, Emma." He kept molesting me. Could my best friend just not resist me anymore? He'd just cum a second time!

"Tell him you want to be a girl," Emma murmured. "Tell him you want him to fuck you."

"W-why?" I got out desperately, wishing I could prevent myself from really saying those things before I got too horny to resist.

Then Mark slapped my butt. "Oh!" I gave a little shriek. "Mmn." Pain blossomed where he'd smacked me, but my penis just throbbed with pleasure in response.

"Admit it," Mark insisted quietly, his fingers digging into my soft butt cheek. He gave my butt another slap with his rough hand, and I squeaked.

"What are you doing?"

"You seem like you like it, dude. I'm just trying to get you to be honest."

He was right. Precum was leaking from my penis in strings now, and for some stupid fucking reason my asshole was throbbing. I didn't want it. I didn't care that his big, veiny cock was probably inches from my butt just then. I didn't care that Mark was so hot, and that I'd always had kind of a crush on him, and that the throbbing pulse of my heartbeat was telling me that I wanted him to stick his dick in me. I had to ignore that shit, or I'd really ask him to do it. I'd really ask for it.

"Tell me you like me again," Mark said softly. Suddenly I felt his dick on me. It was unmistakable, its hot, thick girth dragging its way up the side of my butt.

"Mmn," I moaned like a girl, burying my face in Emma's sweaty cleavage. "D-don't make me."

"Say you like me."

"I... I like you, okay, Mark? I like you." Shudders ran through me. My hips flexed involuntarily as Mark's cock continued to drag up and down along my supple butt cheek, pressing insistently.

"Who am I?"

"Y-you're my boyfriend. You're my boyfriend." Tears welled in my eyes. Fuck, I was going to say it, wasn't I?

"Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me," I whimpered. "I want you to fuck me, Mark. Fuck. Just do it. Just stick it in, okay?" Ohh gggod. Why?

"You want it?"

"I want it. Just fuck me, please."

"You said it." Mark pressed his penis into my butt crack, sliding it between my slick butt cheeks. I felt its bulk push against my asshole several times, making me throb harder and harder. It felt like I was actually ready for it, the way I kept throbbing like that.

Mark pushed the head of his dick into my butthole, and I let out a ragged whine into Emma's breast. Her hand caught my head, fingers lacing their way through my hair. He was actually pushing at me.

My butthole gave in easily, parting like the wet lips of a whore. Mark's thick cock head mashed its way through and inside, where the edges of it caught and held him there. My butthole was throbbing around his head incessantly, tightening over and over. My eyelids were fluttering with the sensation. He was actually penetrating me. A guy was sticking his cock in me.

Mark was enthralled, and he pushed harder, forcing more and more of his thick, foreskin-wrapped penis into my insides. It was so thick, so hot it felt like it was tearing me open. I could feel every vein and knot as it crushed against my butthole on the way in.

"Nnngh!" I let out a cry, unable to stop myself. My eyes squeezed shut. My hands tightened, clawing at the sand.

Mark was massive, but I was too horny for this by now. I couldn't stop my butt from sucking him in, and quickly Mark's cock was thrust all the way inside my body, to the point where I felt like I could feel him against my organs. It was a burning heat within me, throbbing, sending waves of pain and pleasure crashing over each other into my head.

"Mmngh. Mark," I choked out.

"Fuck," he moaned. "You're so tight."

He pushed just a little harder, a tiny bit, and I felt his girth rub against my prostate.

I came. Strings of cum spurted out of my cock onto the sand as Mark flexed his hips against my butt, and I came harder and harder as I was unable to escape the sensation of his cock against my prostate. My balls tightened, forcing as much cum as they could out.

I shrieked as I orgasmed, my eyes rolling and my body stiffening and convulsing. "F-fuck. Mark!"

I was a virgin, but my first time was cumming with my butt—I hadn't even touched my dick this time. Mark's cock alone had made me cum.

"Mmn. Nn. Oh fuck... fuck..."

Mark's dick was dragging out of my insides, making me squirm as the knotty veins chafed against me once more. Cum leaked out of my penis at the feeling of it. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Then my friend thrust. His cock drove inside me again, all of the sudden, and crushed against my prostrate. I let out a shriek as another jet of semen left me. Pleasure was bouncing around in my head in a wild, insane haze. Mark pulled his dick out just a bit, and ground into me once more.

"M-Mark, wait, wait, I just came," I begged. My cock hurt. I couldn't take much more.

But Mark was into this now. His cock began pushing in and out, crushing my insides open and dragging against my asshole endlessly. My butt began giving in like it was made of jello, sucking in his dick each time with a greedy pop. There was a sudden smacking sound as his hips began striking against my soft butt cheeks, sending my body pushing into Emma. The slapping grew louder as he got into a rhythm of fucking me, driving my pelvis into the ground each time he rammed inside my body with his dick.

"Aghh! Agh! Mark, please, god—! Fuck!" I squeaked as he fucked me, unable to think straight as his penis smashed against my prostate again and again.

My best friend was actually fucking me. I was getting fucked by a guy. Mark's cock was making my entire body thrash against Emma's body. She was rubbing her pussy, I thought, but it hardly mattered to me. Mark's rough hand suddenly wrapped around my cheek, and I felt his thick fingers push into my mouth. I was too overwhelmed with pleasure; I took them, sucking as hard as I could on his fingers as he pounded me.

His other hand caught my throat, and he yanked my head backwards to arch my back. I choked against his fingers. Mark's penis could now drive upwards into my body, and Mark did it, groaning as he penetrated me with his entire length. And he kept going.

I felt his heavy balls smack into mine, and all of the sudden with each thrust they would slap against me. I moaned painfully, wildly, as his balls slapped my balls. The clapping was audible as his pelvis struck against my soft butt. My dick started to flop up and down, leaking cum uncontrollably.

All at once I came again, harder this time, and I shrieked through Mark's fingers as ecstasy ripped through my head and sent my eyes whirling backwards into my skull. Mark kept railing me even as my ass tightened on him, and strings of my own cum lanced across me as my penis bounced up and down with the motion of his thrusts.

Mark was fucking me so hard that I'd cum twice already, and he hadn't even finished. My head was a mess of melting pleasure, but it actually hurt with how hard it was pounding now. If it happened again I'd go insane, I knew it.

"G-god," I moaned tearfully as my butt collapsed backwards against Mark's warm thighs.

"I'm gonna cum," he snarled. "I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck, do it," I begged him, my head spinning. I needed him to do it. "Cum in me," I said, unable to stop myself.

Mark gave me a violent thrust, his cock cramming against my prostate so hard I felt like he might crush it to bits. My vision flashed, and Emma became a blur in front of me.

"Agh!" Mark growled, and all of the sudden I felt his cock throbbing hard with an orgasm. His semen blasted into me, jet after jet of it, violating my ass. I was taking a guy's semen. I was actually losing my virginity to him.

"Ah, fuck!" I gasped. "Make me a girl!"

"Nngh!" Mark seized my body, pulling me back against him as he ejaculated into me. I shivered as his cum filled me up, my hands finding his thick butt cheeks behind him and clenching them as he spasmed. My belly felt warm, hot, even. I couldn't believe how much of his semen Mark had pumped inside of me by now. I was full of him.

For several moments Mark ground his penis inside me, making me whimper each time he did it, forcing out every last bit of cum he had into my body. His balls throbbed, crushing hard against mine. Only after another minute or two did he see fit to finally drag his cock out of my butt with the sound of a popping suction.

I slumped onto the sand, trembling, with my butt arched behind me. I felt my butthole winking, unable to close for a moment after being violated so hard by his huge dick. My insides were quivering, struggling to recover as warm air swept against them. Mark's penis pressed against my butt crack, sliding against my skin for another moment like he was loathe to leave it.

"Fuck," Mark was gasping. "That was so good."

"Nngh," I let out a shriek into the sand. "Fuck. Mark..."

"Ohh fuck," Emma was whimpering.

"Say that dirty stuff again," Mark murmured, his hand fondling my butt.

"What stuff?"

"You know."

"Mnn. I'm your girlfriend. Your fucking slut, okay? I like... I like you."

He slumped next to me on the sand, looking breathless and sweaty. His black hair was a mess. Still he squinted at me with a coy smile. "You mean it?"

"I mean it," I muttered, blushing as I looked him in the eyes. Somehow it was more humiliating having to look at him after he'd taken my virginity by fucking me in the ass. He was still my best friend. I'd known him for years.

"I didn't think you'd be able to lie after you took it like that," he estimated. "So, are you gay or what?"

"Probably," I admitted with a quiver.

"Probably? You just..."

"Fine! Maybe I'm gay. Or maybe I'm just gay for you." Fuck, it was so hard looking him in the eyes. Mark had a hand resting on my hip, and somehow it was still hot even after I'd cum so many times. "W-what about you, huh?"

"I don't know. I think I like a bit of everybody."

"Well, you didn't fuck Emma," I retorted.

She was lying next to us, her breasts still heaving from an orgasm of her own. She smiled, her face shining with sweat. "I realized a while ago he wasn't going to," she panted. "Don't worry about it. You're good, okay?"

Eventually she got to her feet with a little grunt. "I'm... I'm gonna get some water and ice cream. I'll bring some back for you if you want."

Mark glanced at me. "Yeah. Just give us... like fifteen minutes."

Her eyes widened for a moment, then she grinned. "'Kay. Sorry. I'll be back." Before I knew it she'd bounced away.

As soon as she was gone Mark looked at me. "Ready?"

"Ready for what?" But of course I knew.

Fuck, there was no way I was getting hard again. Mark's muscular body was drenched in sweat, but the sun was reflecting off it like it was bronze. Every time he moved I couldn't believe how thick and manly he was. I wanted him to take me, as many times as he wanted.

"F-fine," I got out.

"Lay on your back." Mark was on his knees already, and pushing me over.

How was I getting excited? How?

Mark grabbed my pale thighs, lifting them up into the air and around his waist. His pelvis was suddenly thrusting into my butt, and I felt his cock stiffening against my taint. I clutched my chest like a girl, looking into his black eyes with a measure of fear.

"Fuck. I can't believe you're gonna do it again. No way."

"You want it?"

"I... I want it. Fuck me again," I whimpered. "Do it again."

Mark's hard cock rose above mine, and he ground it against my balls several times. He pushed it into my dick, and I winced as its veiny bulk mashed against the bare skin of my own penis. I was stiffening, but I wasn't half his size.

"Just stick it in," I mumbled. Somehow I was desperate for it, all of the sudden. Something about seeing his muscular frame looming above me, in control...

Mark guided his cock to my asshole, which was throbbing again. He pushed it inside, easily, swiftly, like my body was made to take his dick. I let out a whimper and convulsed as his penis crushed up through my insides, pressing my prostate up into me.

My friend leaned down over me, his sweat dripping down onto my naked body. He thrust, and I jerked beneath him. "Mark!" I gasped. "Fuck, I like you. I love you." I couldn't help saying it. Images of him flashed through my mind, summer days with him, him smiling, his body in workout gear or shorts. Fuck, fuck, I really liked him.

Mark bent and kissed me, sending his tongue rolling over mine despite the fact that I was a mess of his semen. Wet smacking sounds rung through my ears as we kissed, but Mark was thrusting now, pounding against my butt cheeks, making my cock smack against my stomach over and over as he fucked me.

"Mmn! NNn!" I moaned helplessly into his lips. "I—mn! I love you! Fuck me, Mark. Nnh! Fuck me!"

There was a slapping sound as he drove into me faster and faster, and I quickly reached another climax.

"Oh, god," I mumbled pathetically, my eyelids fluttering as feeble strings of cum painted my stomach and my whole body throbbed with pleasure. It was a thick haze, and I knew it was over. I was totally his.

Mark came next, his lips tightening as he groaned into my mouth before orgasming into my ass. His cum gushed into my butt for the second time, completely feminizing me if there was any shred of pride left. I moaned against his lips as my boyfriend ejaculated, letting him fill me with his semen like it was my job.

Finally Mark collapsed onto my body. He was heavy, and the heat from him was incredible, but I let him do it. His cock was still buried in my ass, and as I throbbed and twitched against him I felt like I never wanted it out. Fuck, I was really his. It was all I could think about.

Still, it eventually softened enough that it escaped on its own, and Mark rolled over. I pushed my head into his chest, unable to escape the magnetic heat of his body.

"Mark, I really love you. I... I wasn't kidding about... about that girlfriend stuff." Our breaths were ragged as we looked at each other, both of us knowing how far we'd gone in a single day. But still it seemed alright to me now.

"Yeah?" Mark looked back at me. "Fine. We can give it a try."

It wasn't long before there was a slapping of feet on the sand, and I squinted up at Emma above us. She was holding water bottles and a box of what looked like ice cream treats. Her orange bikini top was messily tied across her boobs.

"You guys fucked again, didn't you?" She pressed breathlessly.

"Um... yeah," Mark admitted.

"I fucking knew it. You're so into each other."

"Well, we're young, it's summer, and it's the beach. Maybe you'd get some too if you took it all off," Mark teased.

"You're still on that?!"

"Let me see those! I haven't had anything to drink for hours besides vodka. C'mere!"

I let my head rest on the sand, feeling the warm sea air wash over me for a few moments. He was right. He was right about all those things. I didn't know what came next, but right now, this was the stuff dreams were made of.

The End.

12