The Bear Hunt

Story Info
Lori hunts a rogue bear and finds a rogue hunting her.
6.8k words
3.27
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers

As the sun rose over the Rockies, Lori sipped her morning coffee looking out the window of her bedroom. She glanced over at the bed, where her husband, Ted, lay sleeping. Lori owns and operates one of the largest ranches in the Southwest, along with her Dad.

Recently, a rogue bear has been attacking their cattle up on the high range of the ranch. After several weeks, no one has been able to stop this animal so Lori has hired a professional hunter to go into the area and kill the bear. Monte Roberts has been hunting problem animals for many years. At 38, he has become one of the best and most sought after problem solvers in the intermountain area.

Lori is an accomplished hunter, being the son her Dad never had. She has been trying to kill the bear herself for the past couple of weeks and hasn't succeeded. Last week she missed an 800 yard shot and the killer got into the trees before she could take another shot.

Much to Ted's dismay, Lori has decided to go up to the high range with Monte and hunt the bear with him. She told Ted that because the area that the bear was hanging in was several miles from a road, she was going to stay up there till they got the animal. It's not that Ted doesn't trust her, it's just that he doesn't like to be away from Lori. They had been married only a few months and Ted has not gotten used to Lori's independence and hands on approach to all problems.

As the sun rose higher, Ted stirred and saw his wife looking out the window. "Are you having second thoughts about going up to the high range to hunt that animal?" he asked.

"No, I'm not," she answered, "just wondering how long it will take. Monte is bringing his dogs, so I hope that we can get it done in a short time. I'm not coming out till that damn bear is dead.....he's cost me too much money and I'm pissed.........I want his hide on my office wall."

"Well, if you think you're going to be up there for several days, come back to bed, I'm going to miss you lying here beside me at night."

Lori smiled and giggled as she sat her coffee cup down. She walked toward the bed and stopped along side of it and removed her shorts and tank top. She stood there naked, letting Ted get a good long look at her beautiful body. Lori is 5'9", long dark brunette hair, 36 D breasts with large areolas and nipples that stick out about half an inch. She has a figure men stare at as she walks into a room and her legs are long and shapely. Her pubic area is shaved clean and the outer lips of her pussy encase a tight and sweet love canal that Ted thoroughly enjoys.

"Don't just stand there, babe, get that hot ass of yours in here and let me pleasure you," Ted told her as he threw the covers back. Lori smiled as she looked at Ted's cock. It was very hard and standing straight out, measuring about 8 inches long and very thick. She crawled onto the bed and pushed Ted onto his back as she attacked his cock and began to suck it very vigorously. Ted was in heaven, Lori could take it all, sliding it down her throat and holding it there while she would work on the underside of it with her tongue. After a few minutes of this stimulation, Ted was ready to cum, but he wanted to fuck her, to feel her warm pussy wrapped around his hard cock as he plunges it deep into her. He pushed Lori onto her back and went down between her legs and sucked her engorged clit into his mouth. He could feel that she was sopping wet and knew she was well on her way. He attacked her slit with his tongue, probing deeply into her pussy and tasting her as he stimulated her. He reached up and lightly pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he licked her pussy. Her nipples were super sensitive and most usually he got a strong reaction. Lori arched her back up and Ted knew that she was beginning an orgasm. Lori felt that good feeling beginning deep down inside her. Contractions of her muscles were beginning and she was moaning loudly. Her legs went stiff and Ted knew that she was cumming.

When her orgasm subsided, Ted moved up and pushed the mushroom head of his cock against the opening of her dripping wet pussy. He pushed slowly into her and she felt the sensation of his cock pushing up against her cervix. His thick cock filled her and she began to cum again as he started to move in and out of her.

Ted knew that she was prone to multiple orgasms and he liked pushing her over the edge as many times as he could. Lori had her legs wrapped around him pulling him into her as deep as possible, thrusting her pussy into him in rhythm with his strokes. The sensations were tremendous and Lori felt so good.

Ted raised up and pulled out of her, he grabbed her ankles and put them on his shoulders, then pushed back into her. He had her legs splayed wide and watched as his cock plunged in and out of Lori. He reached forward and pinched her nipples again...........Lori began to cum as Ted began to empty his balls into her. Lori felt his hot semen coating the inside of her uterus, filling her cavity to capacity. His thick cum was beginning to run out of her pussy around his cock and down her ass. Lori was in total ecstasy, screaming, "FUCK ME TED, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME.........OH GOD THIS FEELS SO DAMN GOOD, SLAM THAT COCK INTO ME.....OH FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME ALL THAT BIG PIECE OF MEAT........OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!

Ted let her legs down as he pulled out and collapsed beside her, sweating profusely. "Damn, Lori, that was good, fuck that was good," he told her.

After a few minutes, Lori had recovered and rose up on her elbow looking at Ted lying there breathing heavily. "Have a good one, lover?" she asked, "Want some more?"

"Hell yes, "he replied.

Lori got up on her knees and leaned down over his cock and started licking it. It was covered in their cum and she wanted to taste it. After she had licked his cock and balls clean, she took it into her mouth again and started sucking it. In no time at all, he had a full erection...........she smiled and began to squeeze his balls as she took him deep down her throat again. She brought her other hand around, lubed her finger with cum from her pussy and pushed it deep into Ted's ass and massaged his prostate. It didn't take long at all and Ted began to blow his hot cum into her mouth, which she swallowed greedily, not losing a drop. She continued to lick him after he quit ejaculating, cleaning him totally.

Lori got off the bed smiling, headed to the shower, Ted's cum running down the insides of her legs as she walked. Ted just lay there, enjoying the sight, grinning.

Lori showered, got dressed and went down to the kitchen to do breakfast. When Ted came to the kitchen, she had breakfast dished up and was sitting at the breakfast bar. She walked over to Ted and gave him a deep, wet kiss and said, "My love, thank you for that wake up this morning, you're terrific........I just love fucking with you. "

He smiled and told her that he loved her and that he would always love her, no matter what.

When they finished breakfast, Lori kissed him and told him that she would be back as soon as the bear was dead. She grabbed her packs and headed out the door. She had to meet Monte at the ranch in about half an hour. It was a 20 minute drive to the ranch. While driving, Lori was remembering her past, her wilder days, when she was sexually free and easy. She had used men for her own pleasure...using and discarding them as she pleased. She smiled as she remembered many of her sexual partners and some of the depraved acts she had performed. All in all, she was proud of the things she had done.

When she arrived at the ranch she went about getting ready to leave. She had to hook up a trailer, saddle her horse and put the pack saddle and gear on the pack horse. When she finished, Monte came driving up to the barn. He got out and told her good morning.

Monte was a handsome man, tall and very muscular with longer dark hair. He reminded her of Tom Selleck.....rugged and very handsome. He had his dogs in the back of his truck and his trailer had his horse and pack animals in it. Lori thought to herself, wow, if I weren't married, I'd get a piece of that. Of course Monte was thinking he'd like to bury his cock deep inside her......little did each of them know what the near future would bring.

She greeted Monte and went inside the office and got her 300 Winchester Magnum and enough ammo to take care of her if there was an invasion. Monte only grinned and said, "It only takes one shot Lori".

She replied, "I know, but it makes me feel more comfortable to have several bullets with me." They both laughed and loaded up and headed out.

It took about an hour to drive up to the trailhead. When they got there, they both got out and began to unload the horses and check the loading on the pack animals. Lori cinched up her saddle as Monte was unloading the dogs. These dogs were very well trained and followed his commands to the letter. They locked up the vehicles and mounted their horses and headed up the trail. It would take about an hour and a half to get to the camp site. The clouds were hanging low on the mountain tops, looking like rain.

Lori had tied her poncho behind her saddle, just in case......Monte had done the same. Lori was a very accomplished horseman, having ridden since she was 5 and competed in rodeos for many years. She could rope and work cattle with the toughest of men.

About half way in, it started to rain, they put on their ponchos and continued up the trail. The rain was light, but it slowed their travel down considerably. In about two and a half hours, they arrived at the campsite and began to unload the pack animals. It hadn't rained there and they were glad of it. Lori stretched out a rope for a picket line and tied the horses up as Monte began to set up the tent. Lori found some rocks and built a fire ring, then went to gather wood. She made a large pile of firewood and covered it with a tarp, in case it rained later.

In about an hour, the camp was set up. They had lunch then decided to go up and ride the area and see if they could find any sign of the bear. The dogs were anxious to go also. They loaded their rifles, put them in the scabbards, mounted up and headed up to the area where bear sign had been seen by some of her hired men yesterday.

The scenery in the area is beautiful, mountain peaks up to 13,000 ft, aspen glades, extensive stands of pine trees, large meadows and millions of wildflowers. The cattle grazing are fat, shiny and healthy. Hummingbirds and other wild birds are everywhere.....a cow elk and her calf run for the trees as they ride over the top of a hill.

Monte's dogs are staying close and not roaming far. One word from Monte and they obey immediately. After about two hours of riding, the dogs hit a scent. After a few minutes of looking, Monte finds a large bear track and bear scat nearby. He estimates the bear probably weighs around 800 pounds and the tracks look to be about 24 hours old. Since it was getting close to sunset, they decide to go back to camp and start again early in the morning.

When they get back to camp, they unsaddle their horses and build a fire. Monte walked to a nearby creek and caught some brook trout to have for supper. After the meal, they just sit by the fire and talk. Monte asks Lori if she is happy in her marriage to which she answers that she couldn't be happier. She tells him the story about how she and Ted dated in High School and broke up when they went to college. She told him how they had bumped into each other one day at the grocery store and it started all over. Ted's first wife had passed away a few years ago from cancer and he had two kids, a girl and a boy. Lori told Monte how much she loved these kids, as she couldn't have kids herself. All in all, she thought this marriage would last the rest of her life.

She asked Monte why he hadn't ever married. He told her that he just hadn't found the right woman. He also told her that he wished he had met her several years ago, "You are everything a man could want.....you're beautiful, you are definitely not a girly girl, you're educated and smart.....oh, did I say you were gorgeous.....plus, you can hold your own with any man......you are the perfect woman.........you're husband is a very lucky guy.

"Well thank you for the compliments, Monte. I just find it hard to believe that you can't find a woman that's compatible with you.........damn, you're a really good looking man, I'd think women would be beating your door down."

"Well, Lori, I sometimes think I scare women. You know, the line of work I'm in, most think I'm just a "killer". Most don't understand why my profession is necessary and I'm unable to convince them otherwise...and there are a few other reasons, but they're not that important."

They talked about their lives till very late then went to sleep. They both knew that the next day would be a long day in the saddle and they needed the rest.

Saturday morning came and the skies were clear. The temperature was mild and after breakfast Monte untied the dogs and they were off in search of the rogue. They searched most of the day, covering over 15 miles of tree line with no fresh results. They returned to camp, ate, relaxed and talked for a while then went to sleep. This routine continued for the next couple of days. Each night, Monte continued to try to get closer to Lori, even kissing her once when she didn't expect it. It felt good to Lori, but she told Monte that she just wasn't interested. In her mind, however, it had stirred old familiar feelings down deep inside of her.

On Tuesday afternoon, the dogs hit on a scent. Monte checked out the tracks and estimated they were only a few hours old. He found bear scat and found it was still warm. They knew they were close to the killer bear they had searched for.

Monte gave the dogs a smell of the scat and gave the command, "find". Immediately the dogs took off on the trail. The bear had crossed a wide meadow and entered a stand of Aspen trees on the other side. They dismounted and got their rifles out, tied the horses and continued the pursuit on foot. Off in the distance the baying of the dogs had became very intense. Monte looked at Lori and said, "They have him treed, I can tell by their barks......hear how excited they are?"

Lori was moving quickly through the trees in front of Monte. Monte definitely noticed what a nice ass Lori had as she ran in front of him, still thinking to himself how much he would like to fuck her. After about a quarter of a mile, they came on the dogs circling a large pine tree. They stopped, breathing heavily, and checked out the tree. About 40 feet up in the tree was the bear. Monte said to Lori, "You want to shoot him? It was your stock he was killing, it's only right that you get to take him out."

Lori smiled and said, "Hell yes, I want to kill that son of a bitch, he's made my life miserable for the past month."

They both had to catch their breath. Lori chambered a round and took a rest against a tree. Through the scope, she could see the bear looking directly at her. For a split second, she felt sorry for him, he's just trying to survive like the rest of us..........then, the thought of the money he had cost the ranch popped into her mind. She took a deep breath and squeezed the trigger. Through her scope, she saw the bullet hit the bear and the blood and tissue splatter against the trunk of the tree. The bear bellowed and fell from the tree. When he hit the ground, he just lay on the ground, his breathing labored. Lori could hear a bubbling sound when he took a breath.

She and Monte had their guns up and ready to shoot again if he got up.....however he just laid there, the dogs were going nuts, but the bear didn't move. Monte and Lori eased up on the bear, their guns at the ready. When they got up within ten feet of the animal, the breathing stopped. For a few minutes they just stood there, watching. The dogs would go up and bite the animal, with no response. He was dead. Monte called the dogs off and made them lay down a short distance away. He walked up and kicked the bear with no response. He pulled his knife out and said, "Well Lori...that was a great shot, right through the heart. You want to keep the meat?"

"No, I want just the skin, head and paws." She said.

"Well, we'd better get busy, it'll be dark soon. He kneeled down and began to skin the bear. Lori pulled her knife out and helped him. It took them about an hour to remove the skin from the animal. While Monte finished up, Lori walked back to the horses and led them to where Monte was. He had folded the skin up around the head and took some twine from his saddle bag and tied it. The horses definitely didn't like being this close to a bear, dead or alive. Just the scent of the bear was driving the horses crazy. Lori's horse, Jack, was a really a high spirited animal, however, in Lori's hands he was a piece of clay. He trusted her completely and never batted an eye when she and Monte tied the bear skin on the saddle. Monte commented to Lori that there weren't many horses out there that you could do that to.

They walked out of the trees and into the meadow. Monte mounted his horse and Lori swung up behind him, leading Jack. Jack stayed close to Lori, maybe just a little uneasy with the skin on his back. Lori had her arms wrapped around Monte as they rode back toward camp. She could feel his muscles under his shirt as they rode.

When they got back to the camp site, they decided that it would take too long to ride out tonight, as the sun had set about fifteen minutes ago. They unloaded the skin and unsaddled the horses. Monte tied the dogs and he and Lori went to the creek to wash up before supper.

Monte pulled his boots off then his jeans, shirt and boxers. He waded out into the creek and began to bathe himself. Lori took a good look at this handsome cowboy, then told him she was going downstream a ways. He smiled and continued to bathe, not trying to hide his nakedness. Lori, not being very shy herself, went downstream a hundred yards stripped down and bathed. There was a short distance between them, but in the twilight they weren't within easy sight of each other.

Lori had brought a bar of soap and proceeded to clean herself up good. After a few days without bath facilities, this felt really good. The cold water was invigorating. She could feel her nipples getting hard from the cold water and the vision of Monte's naked body....damn he was hot. She finished up and dried herself off. She had brought a clean change of clothes as the other ones had the bear's blood on them. She dressed and went back to the campsite. Monte was already there and had a skillet on the fire and was cooking what looked like steak. "I didn't know you brought any steak up here, that looks good," she said.

"Lori, it's bear steak, while you went after the horses, I cut some steaks off the loin of that bear, I think it will be good. He had also put a couple of large potatoes wrapped in foil in the coals of the fire. As he smiled at her, his thoughts were of getting her naked and making love to her.

"Go sit down and relax, I'll cook these babies up, they should be ready in twenty minutes or so." He told her.

Lori smiled, "well, that sounds really good. I brought something to celebrate with, in case we got the bastard. I left it in the creek yesterday to get it good and cold, I'll be right back." In about ten minutes, she returned with a bottle of Patron......ice cold. It had always been Lori's drink of choice.

She peeled the seal and opened it, smelled it then took a big drink. "Can I interest you in a sip, big guy?" she asked Monte.

"Sure, I think we deserve a little nip or two." He took a big drink and gasped. "That's some good stuff, babe." He said as he passed the bottle back to her.

The bear steaks were ready, so they sat on a couple of logs close to the fire and ate the bear that had caused so much trouble. They continued to sip on the Patron. After dinner, they brought their sleeping bags out and stretched out close to the fire. They laughed and talked about the successful hunt. Lori took another drink from the bottle and as she handed it over to Monte, she saw that about half of the liter had been consumed. She knew that she was feeling a little high, but it felt good and she felt all warm inside.

GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers
12